Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ New and Old Allies! ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ginny and the rest of the gang are on their way to the city of water, Soleanna, to warn Princess Elise and get everyone to safety, before Iblis appear. (Ginny's POV) It's been 10-13 minutes and we're almost there to Soleanna. Then Cream shouted, "I see it! I see Soleanna!" We all look ahead and see the buildings and houses of Soleanna. "I see it too!" Amy shouted. Then Sonic shouted, "We're almost there!" "Uh...I just realize something...how can we defeat Iblis...if it's the eternal life form...something that we cannot defeat." said Max. Knuckles asked, "What do you mean?" "(Iblis is an eternal monster that cannot be defeated or destroyed.)" Miracle/Phoenix explained. Then Faith/Chinese Dragon said, "(However...about 30-60,000 years ago...one person called the Chosen Human, along with his/her allies, somehow defeat Iblis and Ominous and lock them away, so no one could release or use them. Somehow...someone or something must have found a few DNAs of them and created them, but one of the great guardians of the Universe and Time uses her/his own powers for keeping them under control...)" Then Silver asked, "How do you know that?" "(Unlike you and Miracle...I pay attention to history and study them.)" Faith/Chinese Dragon answered. Miracle/Phoenix and Silver growled at her while I and the rest laughed.
"(Don't push it, sis!)" (Miracle/Phoenix)
"(Soooorry...!)" (Faith/Chinese Dragon)
"(We're about to land! So hold on tight!)" Miracle/Phoenix shouted and we all prepare to land in Soleanna. "Where are we landing?" T.H. asked. "(In front of the palace!)" Miracle/Phoenix answered.
(Elise's POV) I was on the balcony, staring at orange-red sky, thinking about Sonic and that girl. "There's something about that girl...something good and powerful." I said. Then I heard screaming from my people from streets. Then one of my guards and servants run up to me. "Princess Elise, there's a huge dragon and a huge fire bird coming this way!" said the servant. "We have to leave now!" said the guard. Then a priest came in and said, "Princess Elise...I think I just saw some animals and a girl riding on the two creatures." I look at the priest and asked, "What do they look like?"
"All I see that one of them is blue."
"...Sonic. It's okay! It's just Sonic the Hedgehog and I'm sure that those two creatures are friendly." I explained. Then we heard a loud screech. We look up at sky and saw a dragon and a fire bird coming for landed. They landed in front of the balcony and bow their heads down towards me.
"Elise!" (Sonic)
"Sonic! What are you doing here?" I asked. Sonic jumps off of the fire bird along with rest of his friends and the girl jumps off of the dragon with the rest. Sonic said, "Elise, you and the rest of people have to leave at once!" "Sonic, what's the matter?" I asked. "Iblis is coming here! You have to leave at once, Princess!" said the white hedgehog. /He looks...familiar./ I thought. Then I said, "Wait! ...You mean the Flames of Disaster?" They all nodded. The girl said, "Yes and there's no time! We have to get you and your people away from here!" I nodded and told the guard to evacuate the city now. "Yes, Princess Elise." the guard said and he runs off.
(Ginny's POV) I thought we made it in time, but somehow I felt something evil coming. "Ginny...what's wrong?" Shadow asked. I look at Shadow and said, "I felt something..." Everyone looks at me and Silver asked, "What? What did you felt?" I hold my hands to my chest and answered, "Something...evil." Then Saber began to growl loudly at the river. "Saber...what is it?" Blaze asked. Then Miracle/Phoenix and Faith/Chinese Dragon began growl at river too. Then water began to bubble a bit and shake. "Big Brother...its coming." said Blooma. "What's coming?" Shadow asked. "...Iblis." Blooma replied. Then all of sudden, the ground started to shook a lot and then the river exploded and shoot out lava and flames. The lava flow through the river bank, most of the houses and building is on fire, and the sky turned dark and gray.
Then out of the blue, Iblis came out of the ground, bigger than before, and roars even loudly. "Oh no! It's here already!" Amy shouted. Then Max said, "Doesn't it look bigger then before?" "It doesn't matter! We have to stop it!" Silver shouted. "(We'll stop it, Silver! You guys just stay here!)" Miracle/Phoenix shouted. "(We can take it!)" said Faith/Chinese Dragon and they both flew towards Iblis. Miracle/Phoenix shouted, "(Time to turn up the heat! Flames Feathers!)" He threw his fire feathers towards Iblis, but somehow it made Iblis stronger. "(Hey! What happened?!?)" shouted Miracle/Phoenix. Then Faith/Chinese Dragon shouted, "(Brother, you idiot! You made it stronger! ...Looks like it's up to me now!)" Faith/Chinese Dragon flew towards Iblis and shouted, "(Dragon Fist!)" Her hand was surrounded by blue fire and was about to punch Iblis in the face, but was grabbed by Iblis.
"(Huh?)" (Faith/Chinese Dragon)
Iblis pulled back Faith/Chinese Dragon and threw her towards the buildings, knocking them and destroying them. Faith/Chinese just lay there, barely moving. "(Faith! No one throws my sister and gets away with it!)" Miracle/Phoenix shouted and he flew towards Iblis, but was also grabbed by Iblis and was threw towards the palace. Caper shouted, "Get out of the way!" And we all inside the palace and Miracle/Phoenix only hit the balcony. "Miracle!" Silver shouted and he ran towards Miracle/Phoenix. Silver touch the feather flames on Miracle/Phoenix's head and asked, "Are you alight?" Miracle/Phoenix began to glow and went back to normal while Silver grabbed Miracle's arms so he won't fall towards ground. Miracle open his eyes and replied, "I'm...okay." "Faith!" Blaze shouted and she ran jumps out of the palace and towards Faith/Chinese Dragon while Faith/Chinese turn back to her normal self. Blaze help Faith to stand up and asked, "Are you okay?" "I will be...just as soon as I kill Iblis!" Faith replied. Then we heard...
"Fight all you want! It won't work!"
It was Ominous. He was floating in the sky and landed on Iblis's head. Sonic said to Elise, "Stay here." We all ran/jump out of the palace and got closer to Ominous and Iblis. Ominous said, "Iblis is stronger than ever and once I've active the Chaos Bow...it will be the most powerful thing in the world!" Ominous go through his feathers, but he couldn't find the Chaos Bow. Then T.H. said, "Looking...for this?" He pull out a...Chaos Bow. "How did you get a hold of that?" Wave asked. I answered, "When we got closer to Ominous and T.H. grabbed Ominous, T.H. found the bow and took it before Ominous threw him off." "Looks like we have a little theif here." said Rouge while T.H. chuckle a bit. Then Ominous yelled, "Why you little--! Get the Chaos Bow, Iblis!" Iblis began roars and try to grabbed T.H., but then Haze shouted, "Darkness Fog!" and a huge black fog cover us and Iblis couldn't found us. "It won't help you!" Ominous shouted and he uses his powers to blew the fog, but we all left before the for disappear.
We were all standing behind Iblis. "Time to teach these guys some manner..." I said. I put the Chaos Bow on my head, felt electric waves shooting through my body, and turn into Sparklie the Tiger again. Ominous saw me change into Sparklie and yelled, "Noooo!" Then Sonic said, "Me, Shadow, Silver, and Team Jungle will take Iblis while you guys get everyone out of here." "You got it, Sonic!" said Tails. Everyone ran off to get everyone away here, but Blooma was still standing with us. Shadow said, "Blooma...go and get eveyone outta here." "But I want to help, Big Brother." said Blooma. Then Silver said, "It's too dangerous for you." But Blooma shouted, "I don't care! I want to help!" "Let her help us!" I shouted and everyone looks at me. " ...She's a lot stronger than she looks." I said. "Well, Shadow...?" said Sonic. Shadow close his for the moment and said, "...Alright." "Yay! Thank you, Angel!" said Blooma. Then Ominous shouted, "Iblis...killed them!" Iblis shoots out many molten lava rocks at us, but we all jump out of the way and landed near a huge house. However, Iblis shoot out the rocks again.
"Shadow! Silver! Let's attack together!" I shouted while Shadow and Silver nodded. Shadow and I use our attacks to destroy the rocks while Silver uses his powers to throw them back towards Iblis. Sonic shouted, "T.H., think you can get me closer to Ominous?!?" T.H. gluped and stuttered, "I-I guess s-so!" T.H. grabbed Sonic and flew towards Ominous while trying to get out of the way Iblis's four hands. Then one of the hands knock T.H. and Sonic towards the pool of hot lava, but luckily Silver use his psychic powers to make them landed next to us. "Are you guys alright?" Bruncher asked. "Yeah! We're fine!" Sonic replied, then T.H. got to Sonic's face and growled, "Don't you ever make me do that again!" "Sorry..." said Sonic. Then out of the blue, 15 long crystals was coming at us, but then...
"Trees shield us!" (Blooma)
The huge roots of the trees came out of the ground between us the crystal and took the attacks. The crystals poke through a bit, but Blooma grunted in pain and fell on her bottom. "Blooma! Are you alright?!?" Shadow shouted with worry in his voice. Blooma look up at Shadow and replied, "Y-yeah...I'm fine." Then the roots was destroyed by Iblis and Iblis was about to shoot out a huge flames, but then...
"Chew on this!"
A huge missile hits Iblis's shoulder which Iblis to fall over towards the houses and buildings. Bruncher said, "Where did that come from?"
"From me, that's where!"
We look up and saw a greenish bluish humming bird wearing a red & blue bandanas on his head and around his neck, dark green shoes, and dark red sport gloves with no finger tips, and carrying a huge gun on his shoulder while flying. The humming bird landed in front of us and said, "Hey guy!" "Technic!" Silver, Shadow, and Blooma shouted and then they look at each other. Silver asked, "You two know him?" Blooma nodded and answered, "Yes, he's the only one who help us in the future." "You bet I was!" said Technic. Then Technic looks at me and asked, "Hey Silver! Who's the pretty tiger?" I blush when I heard that. "This is Ginny, but now as Sparklie the Tiger." Silver answered. "Oh! So this is Ginny that Shadow was talking about! He got good taste!" Technic shouted. Shadow grabbed Technic's bandana-neck and pull Technic close to him. "One more peep out of you...and I send you to a hot bath." Shadow growled. "Big Brother be nice!" Blooma shouted while Shadow let go of Technic. Then T.H. asked, "So...who are you?"
Technic smiled and said, "I'm Technic the HummingBird and this is..." He pointed to the huge gun, the gun started moved, and changes into something that looks like a Chao. It said, "Chao! (Hello!)" "Tech the Robot Chao! And we're here to help!" Technic finished.
...To be continue.