Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ Team Super Jungle! ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny/Sparklie's POV) We all met two new allies of Silver, Shadow, and Blooma's, Technic the HummingBird and his Robot Chao, Tech. "Silver...you never told us that there's a bird in your time." I said. "That's because I haven't see him for a while." said Silver while looking at Technic and Tech. "I'm glad to see you and your big brother are back here safely in this time...for now." Technic said to Blooma. Then Sonic said, "Wait a minute! How do you know them?" Technic said, "...Well, before I answered that...JUMP!!!" We all jump out of the way of Iblis's hand and landed on the bridge. Then T.H. shouted, "Man, that was close!" Then Technic yelled, "Dusk...is that you?!? ...You put on some weight!" "That's Ominous to you, Technic!" Ominous growled. We all look at Technic. I asked him, "You know him?" "Know him? He's my big brother! ...Well, half-brother." Technic replied while Tech nodded. We all yelled, "Half-brother?!?" "How can you be his brother?!?" Silver shouted. "Half-brother." Technic corrected. Then Iblis shoot out flames at us, but we jump out of the way again.
Technic yelled, "Tech, transform!" Tech said, "Chao, chao! (Gun machine!)" and transform into a huge gun machine. Technic grabbed the gun and shouted, "Fire Missile!" A huge missile shot out of the gun and hit Iblis's head and near Ominous. Then Ominous shouted, "You'll pay for that, small fried!" We all landed on the ground again. Technic said, "To answer the first question, when I was in the furture...(Flashback) 200 years later, Technic was riding on a hover scooter (Tech is in scooter form), hovering over the buildings, hot lava, checking and making sure that if Iblis appears, he'll warn his friends. Then he heard a beep sound from his scooter and a mini-screen pops up. It was Blaze the Cat, a good friend of his. Technic asked Blaze, "What's up Blaze?"
"Technic, I need you and Tech to get to the heart of the city...Iblis is here again." (Blaze)
"So hurry up, so we can kick this thing butt!" (Max)
"Max!" (Selica)
"What?!? That's what we're gonna do!" (Max)
"I'm on my way there! " (Technic)
"We'll get Silver and the Twin Ghosts. Saber should be already there." (Blaze)
"Okay! See ya...Queeni!" (Technic)
"Don't call me 'Queeni'!" (Blaze) The screen went off.
Technic said to Tech, "Alright Tech! You heard Blaze! Let's go and fight this thing!" "Chao! (Right!)" said Tech and they both went to the heart of the city. (Few seconds later) While Technic drove Tech towards the heart of the city, Technic heard two beeping sounds from Tech. "What the heck?" said Technic and he look at the monitor. He saw two beeping singles and it was coming from one of the buildings. He and Tech decided to check it out and find out who or what is in there. When they finally arrive to worn-out building, they decided to look inside. "Chao, chao, chao? (What about Iblis?)" said Tech when it changes back to a Chao. Technic look at his little friend and replied, "We'll get there, Tech! ...Right now, we need to find the two beeping singles and figure out what they are." Both of them went inside the building and look around a bit. Then they heard two voices from the next room, talking to each other...
"Big Brother...where are we? And why are everything looks so...sad and destroyed?" (Blooma)
"I don't know, Blooma. However, I do know that Mephiles send us in a different locations." (Shadow)
Technic look inside the room and saw Shadow and Blooma, looking out through the broken window. Technic shouted, "Hello!" Blooma jump up a bit while Shadow look back and saw Technic and Tech looking at them. Shadow stood in front of Blooma and asked, "Who are you? And what the heck happen to this place?" Technic smiled and said, "By the looks on your face...I'm guessing that you two are not from here. It been like this for...a long time." Shadow was getting impatient and Blooma could tell. Blooma said, "Please, bird...tell us. What happened here? Why do I keep hearing the plants and trees saying, 'Where were you? Help us! Destroy the evil flames!' ...What has happened?" Then Technic said, "It's not what has happened, it's when did this happened. You two are in a building of some person's base. A person use to be here named...Dr. Eggman." "How can it be?" said Blooma. Shadow asked, "...Tell me...wha--, I mean, when did this happened?" Technic thought for a moment and answered, "...About like...200 years ago."
"200 YEARS?!?"
Technic and Tech nodded. "Mephiles must have the power to travel through time...and now he sent us into a different time." said Shadow. "How we will get back to our time?" Blooma asked. "Your time?" said Technic. Blooma looks at Technic and said, "Yes, we're from 200 years ago." "Well, it's an impossible to go back." said Technic. However, Shadow said, "Yes, but not if we have two Chaos Emerald." "Chaos Emeralds, huh? Well, then...follow us, our friends, 'cause we're taking you guys to the Chaos Emeralds, so you guys can go back home." said Technic. "How are you gonna do that?" Shadow asked. Technic smiled, held Tech, and said, "With the help of my little friend here, we should find one of them." Shadow and Blooma look at each other and nodded. "Alright! Tech track down a Chaos Emerald!" Technic shouted. Tech said, "Chao! (Right!)" and lead them to a Chaos Emerald.
They went through the city, looking for the Chaos Emerald while Blooma is telling Technic about how it was in Blooma and Shadow's time. "...And then met an Angel, named Ginny." said Blooma. "What is she like?" Technic asked while everyone jumps to buildings to buildings. "...She beautiful and kind to us." Shadow said, queitly. "You like her?" Technic asked while smiling. "No!" Shadow shouted while blushing. Then Techinc said, "Well, you should 'cause I heard that a girl human was lock up by someone and pass away few years ago." "What?!?" Shadow shouted. "We have to get back to our, Big Brother and save Angel!" Blooma shouted.
(Few minutes later) They finally found a green Chaos Emerald, but something went wrong with Tech. "Hmm...looks like Tech is low with less enegry, for now." said Technic while looking inside of Tech. "Blooma...think you can ask your plants to tell us where the next Chaos Emerald?" Shadow asked. Blooma shook her head 'no' and answered, "I can't...they're in too much pain and there's too much sad in them." "We have to get you guys back in the past or present, so you guys could can prevent this from happening again." said Technic. Shadow thought /How can we get back in time and save Ginny from the heads of Death's./ Shadow closes his eyes and clutched the Chaos Emerald.
/Ginny...I-I need you!/
Unexpectedly, a lightning bolt shoot of the dark clouds and hit the Chaos Emerald. "Whoa!" Technic yelled. Then Chaos Emerald open a vortex to lead Blooma and Shadow back into their time. Blooma look at Technic and Tech and said, "Come with us!" But Technic shook his head 'no' and replied, "I can't...I have a few things to take care of." Shadow and Blooma nodded and was about to jump, but then Shadow asked, "One more thing...who are you?" Technic smiled and said, "I'm Technic the HummingBird." "I'm Blooma the Siamese Cat and this Shadow the Hedgehog! We won't forget you Technic or Tech!" After that, Shadow and Blooma jump into the vortex. Tech asked, "Chao-Chao, chao? (Why didn't we go?)" "Tech...someone has to find the rest of Chaos Emeralds." Technic replied. (Flashback End)...and when Blooma and Shadow left, I decided to find the rest of Chaos Emeralds, so you guys can defeat Iblis once and for all!"
"So that's why you didn't show up! You were helping them and then started looking for the Chaos Emeralds." said Silver. Technic nodded and said, "And I found them, all six of them." Then Sonic asked, "You have the Chaos Emeralds with you?" Technic nodded. "But that still doesn't tell us how this 'Dusk' is your half-brother." said Bruncher. Then I noticed Iblis shoot out flames at us, so I yelled, "Jump!" and we all jump towards a building and landed on the roof. "To make it short, Dusk's mom was killed in flames when he was little. His dad met my mom, who's a hummingbird, when he and his dad move into the city. They fell in love and had me. I don't any powers, but can build and fix things." Technic explained. "So you're part hummingbird, part raven?" T.H. asked. Technic replied, "Yeah, kinda." Then Ominous yelled, "Kinda nothing! If you weren't my brother...I kill you!"
"Oh really?!? Fire 2 Missiles!" (Technic)
Two missile hits Iblis's head and shoulders. Iblis roars out, angrily, and swing it's arms towards. I shouted, "Electic Sheres!" and the electric waves pushes back Iblis few feet. "Technic gave me the Chaos Emeralds, so me and Shadow can transform into our superform!" Sonic shouted. However, six the Chaos Emeralds appear from the back of Techinc, one appear near Shadow, and seven of them flew towards me and my friends, and started to move around us while glowing. "Hey! What's going here?!?" Bruncher shouted. "Why the Chaos Emerald are circling us?" T.H. asked. Then Blooma said, "It's because...they chose you three to stop Iblis. They know you guys can do it." "How do you know?" Sonic asked. "Let me guess, the trees told you?" said Technic. "Yes, how did you know?" Blooma asked. "Just a guess." said Technic. Then I asked, "But...what are we surpose to do?" "Concentrate..." Shadow answered.
My friends and I close our eyes and concentrate really head and then we felt that we were being lifted. I open my eyes and notice that we were floating and my Chaos Bow was glowing with the Chaos Emerald. Ominous screamed, "STOP THEM!!!" Iblis started to moved. I yelled, "Let's go!" We flew towards Iblis with the Chaos Emeralds around us. Iblis tried to grabbed us, but we move out of the way, go pass of Iblis, and go behind Iblis. Then out of the blue, we began to glow and each different Chaos Emeralds went inside of us. We felt stronger and began to change...
My fur glow ice blue. "I am...Electric Sparklie!" My fur were light blue, my eyes were now blue, and the lightning bolt symbol on my were sky blue.
Bruncher's fur glow light brown. "I am...Super Bruncher!" His fur were tan, his eyes were light golden-brown, and the patches were light brown.
T.H.'s fur glow gold. "And I am...Tiger Pegasus!" His fur were gold, his eye were redish-orange, his wings were big and gold, and his stripes were dark gold.
"Together we are called...Team Super Jungle!" we all shouted. Then Technic said, "Is that the cooling thing you ever seen or what?" "No matter who you three are...you will lose!" Ominous yelled and prepare to attack us. I couldn't believe that me and my friends are now in our superforms and we're the only ones who can defeat Iblis. I thought /No matter what...we will win!/ I look at my friends and said, "Are you guys ready?" "Ready!" they both said. Then Ominous shouted, "It doesn't matter you're in your new forms...you can't win!" "When it's good against evil...good always wins!" I yelled. "...Sometimes." T.P. (Tiger Pegasus) whispered. Bruncher and I yelled, "T.P.!" "Sorry!" said T.P.
(Sonic's POV) I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Sparklie and her friends had turn into their superforms. "Aren't they beautiful?" Blooma asked. "Yeah...even Ginny" Silver and Shadow whispered. I smiled a bit when I heard them and said, "So...you like Ginny?" They both shouted, "No! I mean, Yes!" then look at each other with angry in their eyes. Shadow said, "You like Ginny? ...Too bad cause I saw her first." Then Silver said, "No way! She likes me more cause I'm...better then you!" Silver and Shadow's hand started to glow, but then tree's roots grabbed both Shadow and Silver. "Hey!" They both yelled. "No fighting!" Blooma yelled while me and Technic chuckle at this.
"Sonic!" (Tails)
I look back and saw Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and the rest running towards us. Blooma told the tree's roots to let go of Shadow and Silver. "Sonic, what happening?" Tails asked. "We saw a huge glow!" said Raven. I smiled and replied, "Take a look up there." I pointed towards Team Super Jungle. They all look up and saw them, floating in front of Iblis. "Is that...Ginny and her friends?" Amy asked. I nodded. "But how? The Chaos Emeralds are far away." said Knuckle. Blooma said, "Technic and Tech found them in the future and brung them here." Then Blaze, Selica, and Max shouted, "Technic and Tech?!?" Technic said, "Hey guys!" while Tech wave at them. "Where were you?!?" Blaze shouted. "Calm down, Queenie!" said Technic. "Don't call me 'Queenie'!" Blaze shouted. Then Saber grabbed Technic and hug him real tight. "I miss...you." said Saber. (FYI: Saber sometimes hung out with Blaze, but likes to be with Technic/Tech.) Technic grunts, "I...miss...you...too! Now...will you...let go...of...me!" "Oops! ...Sorry!" Saber grunted and let's go of Technic. "I still don't understand why the Chaos Emeralds didn't change Sonic and Shadow into their superforms." said Tails.
"I think I know. They chose Ginny and her friends because she is the Chosen Human and her friends are her allies." Faith explained. "I just hope they can defeat it." said Cream while Cheese and Serenity nodded. "I'm sure they will." said Wave. "...They better." whispered Rascal.
(Ginny/Electric Sparklie's POV) "Enough chit-chat! Time to kill you once and for all! Iblis...destroy them now!" Ominous yelled. Iblis began roar out, loudly, and try to grab us, but we flew out of the way and stopped at the back of Iblis. "Now!" I yelled.
"Rocket Punch!" Bruncher shouted and his red boxing gloves blast off of his hands like missiles and went towards Iblis's head. It made a direct hit, but it miss Ominous.
"Heaven Strike!" T.P. shouted and his wings spread out wide and shoot out many golden feathers at Iblis.
"My turn! Electric Blast!" I yelled and a huge electric blue wave burst out of my body and fully shock Iblis and Ominous.
Ominous screamed in pain while Iblis roars in pain. Iblis fell over towards lava, but came back and roars, loudly at us. (Blooma's POV) Jet shouted, "It didn't work?!?" "It's too strong!" Rouge shouted. Then Ominous snicker and said, "You can't win...no matter how you hit Iblis...It won't died." Then Elise came running towards Sonic and others while shouted, "No! There must be a way!" She stopped near Sonic and Silver. "Elise what are you doing here?" Sonic asked. "You got leave!" Silver shouted. However, Elise said, "No...there must a way to destroy Iblis." "How? Iblis is impossible to destroy!" said Max.
"Everything has a weakness. We just have to find it." I said. "But how? ...No matter what they do...it can't be stop." said Silver. Then I said, "No...it's not weak from the outside, but..." "...From the inside!" said Tails. "What do you guys mean?" Miracle asked. "They have to hit the inside of Iblis...so they can destroy Iblis." I replied. "But how? Everytime Iblis opens it's mouth, flames come out of there." said Haze. "They have to hit it...inside of it." I answered. "You mean...they have to go...inside of Iblis?" Amy asked. I nodded. Then Shadow shouted, "Blooma, that's crazy!" "I know, but...it's the only way!" I shouted. "Beside...I think there's a chance that they might make it out of there in time." I continued. "But why them?!? Why not us?!?" Silver shouted. My ears went down and I replied, "I don't know..."
(Ginny/Electric Sparklie's POV) I heard everything what Blooma said, so I decided to do it. "Guys...I'll go inside of Iblis while you two fight it from the outside!" I shouted. Then Bruncher yelled, "Are...you...crazy?!? You won't be able to survive in there!" "And even if you did survive in there...you won't be able to escape in time!" T.P. shouted. I closed my eyes and answered, "I know...but if I don't do it..." I open my eyes and look down at Sonic and the others, "...they will all died." Bruncher stares at me for a while and said, "Well, if you're going...then I'm going too." I gasped. "Me too!" T.P. shouted. "Guys no! You don't have to do this!" I shouted. They both smiled at me. "We want to. You're our friend..." said T.H. "And we always stick together...as a team." said Bruncher. I nodded and shouted at Sonic and others, "Everyone...we're going to do it! We're going to attack Iblis from the inside!"
"WHAT?!?"
"Ginny, don't do this!" Shadow shouted. Then Silver yelled, "If you do it...you'll get killed!" "There has to be another way!" Sonic shouted. "...There is no other way." I said. "Sonic...I want you to know that...you are my childhood hero...you'll always will be! Shadow...you maybe be a loner and cold sometimes...but you're the coolest hedgehog that I ever known! And Silver...I forgive you for what you did before and I understand how it feels to be alone, but I'll always be with you...no matter what!" I shouted with tears coming out of my eyes. "Faith...I gotta admit...you're the coolest and...prettiest girl that I...ever seen!" Bruncher shouted. Faith just said, "Oh Bruncher..." Then T.P. shouted, "Cream, I...I want you to that...that you're the cutest girl I ever known and...I will always protect you and your friends!" "T.H., I..." Cream couldn't finish what she said. I look straight at Iblis and said, "Ready boys?" They nodded.
"Let's go!" (Ginny/Electric Sparklie)
We flew towards Iblis very fast. "Iblis...you know what to do!" Ominous shouted and Iblis open it's mouth and got me and my friends.
(Sonic's POV) We gasped when Iblis ate Team Super Jungle. "Oh my God! It ate them!" Miracle shouted. "No!" I shouted. "Please...please be alright." Blooma whispered.
(Ginny/Electric Sparklie's POV) We were inside of Iblis. Everything around us was lava and molten hot rocks, but it didn't burn us at all. "Hey! What's that up ahead?" said T.P. Me and Bruncher look ahead and saw a weird light. I replied, "I don't know..." Then Bruncher shouted, "Look! The light it looks like a...white flame!" We got closer to the white flame, it was small and bright. "It must be the heart or something." I said. "Then let's destroy it!" Bruncher shouted.
"Rocket Punch!"
"Heaven Strike!"
"Electric Blast!"
All our attack hit the flame and it was destroyed.
(Silver's POV) I thought I lost her for good, but then something happen with Iblis. "Guys look!" I shouted. We all look at Iblis noticed was holding itself, groaning in pain. "What's the matter with you?!?" Ominous shouted. "What's wrong with it?" Rouge asked. Then Faith gasped, "It's...gonna...BLOW!!!" "Let's get out of here!" Blaze yelled. "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!" Miracle screamed and we all ran for cover. Iblis's stomach was getting bigger and smoke came out of it's mouth. Ominous shouted, "No! No!"
KA-BOOM!!!
Iblis exploded into a lot of pieces. We all cover our heads. Ominous screamed, "NOOOOOO!!!" and disappear. It took about fow minutes for the huge explosion, but it finally stop. We got out from our covers and look around a bit and notice the sky went back to the way it was. We didn't see Iblis or Ominous. "Iblis...is gone, baby!" Miracle shouted and his fist in the air while Faith looks at him like he was crazy. "But where's Ginny and the others?" Amy asked. We all look around to see if they here or not, but we couldn't see them. "I don't see them." said Knuckles. "Me neither." said Raven. "She has to be here!" I shouted. However, Blaze said, "Silver...I think she and her friends...are gone." "They...can't be." said Shadow. I fell towards the ground and cried, "First my dad, then my mom...now I lost...Ginny!" "Silver..." said Miracle.
"Silver, please don't cry! I hate seeing everyone crying!"
We all heard a voice. We look up and saw...
"Ginny!" (Sonic, Amy, Silver, Shadow, and Jet)
"T.H.!" (Cream, Rouge, and Tails)
"Bruncher!" (Faith, Max, Knuckles, and Wave)
They were all alive and they were back in their normal forms. T.H. was carrying Ginny (In her human-form) while Bruncher was holding on to Ginny's legs. They shouted, "You can never lose us that easy!" They landed in front us. We all ran towards them and hug them with love.
(Ginny's POV) We were hugged by everyone around, even Team Deception hugged us. I laughed and shouted, "Okay! Okay! You can stop...hugging us now!" "Yeah...we...can't...breath!" T.H. shouted while gasping for air. They let go of us. "We're just glad you guys are okay!" said Sonic. "What happened? How come you're Ginny again?" Blooma asked. "I guess the Chaos Bow ran out of enegry!" I answered. "Well, we're glad you're back!" said Miracle. "We were so worry!" Amy cried. "Yeah, even Team Deception was worried." said Wave while smiling. Then Rascal shouted, "We were not! ...Well, maybe a little." I smiled at her and began to laughed and then everyonr started to laugh.
While they were laughing, I notice something was moving from under the rocks. It Ominous! And he threw a long, sharp crystal...straight at Sonic. I yelled, "Sonic look out!" I push Sonic out of the way, but got hit instead. It though my stomach. Everyone gasped with horror while I fell towards the ground, barely alive.
(Thrid POV) Everyone saw what happened to Ginny and they went closer to her to see if she still alive. Bruncher picks her and gently said to her, "Ginny? Ginny...are alright?" "Say something!" T.H. cried. Ginny look at everyone and notice everything was getting dark. "Ginny? Come on, Ginny!" cried Jet. "Please...say something, Ginny." Amy whimpered. Ginny just smiled and said, quietly, "Everything...be will...alright." "How do you know?!? How do you everything is going to be alright?!?" Shadow yelled with tears in his eyes. "I just...know...Shadow." Ginny replied. Ginny started to close her eyes. "No! Don't close eyes!" Silver shouted. "You can do it!" Max cried. "Please...stay with us." said Elise. Ginny look at Elise. She noticed Elise was about to cried. "Don't cry...Elise...no matter what...don't...cry..." Ginny said quietly. She close her eyes and slowly pass away.
"Ginny? ...Ginny?!?" said Bruncher and shook Ginny a bit, so she wake up, but nothing happen. "GINNY!!!" Both Bruncher and T.H. screamed. Everyone started to cried. "No...No! NO!" Silver yelled and Miracle hug him in brotherly way. Then Ominous started to laugh, evilly. Technic look at Ominous with angry in his eyes and yelled, "Why, brother?!? Why did you kill her?!?" "I was aimming for Sonic...my dear little brother, but instead...she took it." Ominous replied. "H-how could you?" cried Elise and a tear slide out from her eye. When it hit the ground, huge flames out from it and went inside towards Ominous. "When Princess Elise cried and let's a few tears out...she release the other part of Iblis!" Ominouse shouted. "Dusk...don't do this." said Technic. "It's Ominous! The 'Dusk' you know...is gone!" Ominous yelled and flew towards the sky.
Everyone look towards sky. Then a huge bright light came from sky. Everyone started to screamed and the light covers the whole worlds into nothingness.
...To be continue.