Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ The Power from the Hearts. ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Last time, the worlds was cover by light and everyone has disappear into another world. (Miracle's POV) When the light disappear and I open my eyes, I notice that me and my friends were no longer in Soleanna anymore, we were in another world that I never seen before. It was dark with different colors of blue, violet, and black, and the pieces of building were floating. "Where...are we?" I asked. "I don't...know." Blaze replied. "How did we...get here?" Rouge asked.
"That light must have wrap us here." (Dr. Eggman)
"Dr. Eggman!" We yelled. "What are you doing here?!?" Sonic shouted. "How should I know? I was just sitting at my lab and the next thing I knew, a huge light came out of nowhere." Dr. Eggman answered. "It must have transport all of us here!" said Tails. Then Max asked, "Um...what's that up there?" We look up, above and saw the same light that took us here. "What is that?" Cream asked. "It must be the same light." Wave answered. "But, what about Ginny?" Silver asked. We look around and saw Bruncher holding/covering Ginny while T.H. was kneeling in front of them. Sonic walks towards them and asked, "Guys?" Bruncher looks at Sonic with tears in his eyes and answered, sadly, "She's gone...she's really gone." Then we heard T.H. whimpering. Cream, Cheese, and Serenity ran towards T.H. and hugged him while all of us got closer to Bruncher and Ginny.
"...Ominous use all of us for fools..." Eggman said, quietly. Amy fell to her knees and started to cried, "Oh Ginny!" Sonic wrap his arms around her to comfort her while she cried. "I can't believe she...did that." said Sonic in a sad voice. "I never knew...but I'll miss her." said Raven. "I'll...miss her too." said Cream. "Chao. (Me too.)" said Cheese. "I can't believe she's really...gone." said Faith with tears in her eyes. Silver, Shadow, and Blooma got little closer to Ginny. Silver kneeled down to Ginny, hold her hand to his face, and started to cried. "Why Ginny? Why you? ...Why not me?" Silver cried. I walk towards Silver and put my hand on his shoulder. "Silver..." I said. Then Silver let's go of Ginny's hand and hug me for comfort. "Ginny..." said Shadow, quietly. He was holding Blooma while she was crying. "...Poor Ginny." said Selica while she was holding Max. Then all of sudden, Saber cries out a sorrowful roars with tears in his eyes.
"What have I...done? I never meant for this to happened..." said Rascal. We look at her. "It's all my fault! Because of me...she's dead!" Rascal shouted. "Hey! Don't you take all the blame, cousin!" Haze shouted. "Yeah...we help too! ...Even the docter help." said Caper while Eggman bow down his head. "...And now...there's nothing we can do." said Knuckles. "...We shouldn't give up hope." said Blooma. She let's go of Shadow and continued, "There's still hope." "Hope? What 'hope', kitten? In case you forgotten, Ginny is dead, there's light up there, and we don't know where we are!" Jet shouted. Blooma said, "But--!" "No 'buts', Blooma! We lost! Get it?!? We can't win this one!" Shadow shouted. Then Blooma did something shocking, she slap Shadow in the face. We gasped. "...Big Brother...HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!! HOW DO WE KNOW THERE'S NO HOPE?!? I KNOW GINNY IS DEAD!!! BUT WE CAN'T GIVE UP!!! GINNY KNOWS THAT AND SO DO I!!!" Blooma screamed with tears in her eyes. "...She's right." said Technic. "We can't give up yet! There has to be someway to bring back everything the way it was!" Technic shouted. "The only question is...how?" said Elise.
Then we heard Cheese and Tech saying, "Chao! Chao! (Look! Look!)" We look at Cheese and Tech and saw them juming up and down. Technic and Cream walk towards their little friends. "What is it, Cheese?" Cream asked. Then Technic asked, "Yeah, what's wrong?" Cheese and Tech pointed towards something through the mist. It was little light. "I'm gonna check it out while you guys stay here." said Technic. "Are you sure?" Blaze asked. Technic nodded and shouts, "Tech, transform!" Tech shouted, "Chao, chao! (Hover scooter!)" and changes into a hover scooter. Technic hop on the scooter and began to hovering towards the little light. Then Max shouted, "Hey! The Max is coming with you!" and follows Technic by flying. "Max the Hyena! You get back here!" Selica shouted and grabs Max's foot, but Max was still flying and they both follow Technic and Tech.
(Technic's POV) We all got closer to the little light. It was getting bigger and brighter. "Are we there yet?" Max asked. "Almost." I replied. When we got closer, it look like shrine or something with two huge, black snake statues and a huge crystal far between them near the end. "I'm not a big fan of...snake." said Selica.We all landed on the steps (Tech went back to normal) and walk towards the huge crystal. When we got closer to the crystal, we saw someone inside of it. It was female, white dove, wearing sky blue hooded-long robe. I look down and saw writings on the stone.
("/ );,.!++---)$,. ))(,")
"What does it say?" Max asked. "I can't tell, but it said, 'Sagacity the Dove the Guardian of the Universe and Time. The first protector of light and life, and the ally of the Chosen Human.' ...Th-the Guardian of the Universe and T-time?!?" I stuttered. "But, I thought she was just a myth or something." said Max. "She isn't..." I said. Then Selica said, "...I wonder how she got in there? Maybe it was..." "...Ominous?" I finished. "Bingo!" Selica shouted. "Well...let's get her out there!" Max shouted. "Not yet, Max! We still need to figure out why she's here and what happened to her?" said Selica. Max turn his back and walk to away from us. "I can't believe I'm looking at the Guardian of the Universe and Time!" I said. Then we heard Max said, "Umm...Selica...do you like snake?" Selica answered, "No! I just said I'm not a big fan of snakes! ...Why?"
"...Cause we got a big problem!" (Max)
Tech, Selica, and I turn around and saw the snakes statues...moving! "Holy Cow!" I shouted. One of came towards us, fast, but we jump out of way by doing a two-back flips and landed near the crystal. Then another snake came towards us. Selica started to screamed, "ORDER YOU TO STAY AWAY!!!" Then she kicks the snake in the jaw really hard and it landed on the first snake. "Hey! Like I'm serious! I HATE SNAKES!!!" Selica screamed and puts her left out and shoots out a lot of blue balls at the snakes. "What are those?" I asked. "They're ice-form balls. When ever Selia feels theaten or scared, she shoot them out and make the enemies freeze for a while." Max explained.
Selica kept screaming, "I HATE SNAKES!!! THEY'RE GROSS AND ICKY!!! THEY GAVE ME THE CREEPS!!! I'LL FREEZE ALL THE SNAKES!!!" She stops shooting. "And then..." She looks up the snakes, they frozen solid. Selica panted. "...That all." "...Whoa! ...Nice shooting!" I shouted. Then we heard a cracking sound. "Um...Selica? The ice is cracking!" Max shouted. Sure it enough, the ice was cracking. The snakes were trying to out of there. "What?!? That's impossible! It takes like hours or days to get out of there!" Selica whined. The piece of the ice broke off. We step back closer to crystal, hugging each other. I shouted, "This is bad! Really bad!" "Chao! (Bad!)" Tech shouted. One of the snake broke through and change towards us. We close our eyes for a few seconds, but nothing happen. We open our eyes and saw the snake's huge jaws close to us, only an inch from our heads. The snakes were statues again.
"Don't worry...they weren't hurt you anymore."
We look back and noticed the crystal was broken into pieces and we also saw Sagacity...standing there with her violet eyes open. "You're...alive." I said with a surpise voice. Sagacity chuckle and said, "I'm always alive. I'm Sagacity the Dove, but...call me...Saga." Me and my friends couldn't believe that we're seeing, Sagacity, standing here, alive and well. She bow down her head and said, "Thank you, my young friends...I been stuck in there for so long." "Will you...be okay?" Selica asked. Sagacity puts her head up and replied, "I'll be just fine...Selica the Seal." We gasped. "H-how did you know my name?" Selica asked. Sagacity laughed, and answered, "I know your name, because...I know who you are. I have the power to see/go through time and see visions of different people. You're Selica the best swimmer from your world and the great anti-thief of the worlds." She looks at Max.
"You're Max the Hyena, also known as the Max." Max gasped.
She looks at me and Tech.
"And you two are Technic and Tech. The two geniuses from the future who can fix anything."
I gasped and said, "...Whoa! ...You know everything about us." Sagacity nodded and began to walk away from us and towards the steps. She looks back at us and said, "...Well?" "Well what?" I said. "...Should we go and help your friend...Ginny." Sagacity answered. Our eyes got big. "Wow! ...She really knows everything." said Max. I nodded and we walk towards Sagacity. Then Selica said, "One question...how will we get back to our friends? Max is not strong enough to carry me and Sagacity. And I don't think Tech can carry her and you at same time." "Don't worry...I can get there by flying or hovering. Oh! ...And call me Saga." Sagaci -- I mean, Saga explained. We nodded and Saga began to glow brightly and floated from the steps. Tech changes into the hover scooter. I rode on Tech towards our friends while Max carry Selica and Saga was following us.
(Third POV) Sonic and the others waited for Technic and the others to come back while Bruncher was holding Ginny with T.H., Shadow, Blooma, and Silver by Ginny's side. Then Cream asked, "You think they're okay?" "As long as Max and Selica are with Technic/Tech, they'll be fine." Blaze replied. Then Haze shouted, "I see them! I see them coming!" Everyone look towards to the right and saw Technic/Tech, Selica, and Max coming towards everyone, but someone (Saga) was with them. Technic/Tech landed first while Max, Selica, and Saga landed behind them. Tech change back. "Technic...who is this?" Blaze asked. Technic smiled and said, "Everyone...this Sagacity the Dove a.k.a. the Guardian of the Universe and Time, but call her Saga." Everyone gasp with amazement. "Y-you're...the G-gaurdian of the Universe and Time?" Twin Ghosts asked. Saga chuckle a bit and answered, "Yes...Faith & Miracle the Giraffes, also known as the Twin Ghosts."
"Hey! How did you know our names?" Miracle asked, then Faith smacked his head and said, "Cause she has the powers to see through time!" "So...that means you already know us before and after." said Tails. Saga nodded 'yes' and replied, "Yes, I know everyone here..." Saga looks at Sonic.
"Sonic the Hedgehog, also known as the fastest thing alive, the blue blur, and the greatest hero of the universe." She looks at Tails.
"Miles Prower a.k.a. Tails, the partner and friend of Sonic and the smartest one of his friends." Then she looks at Knuckles.
"Knuckles the Echidna, also known as the Gaurdian of Master Emerald."
(Amy) "Amy Rose, who holds her favorite weapon...the Piko Piko Hammer."
(Cream/Cheese & Serenity) "Cream the Rabbit, the daughter of Vanilla, Cheese the Chao, a lifelong companion of Cream, and Serenity the Lightonian, the sister of Angel and the cousins of, Saber and Aura." (Made by Aura24)
(Shadow & Blooma) "Shadow the Hedgehog, also known as the Ultimate Life Form, the friend of a girl named Marie, and has the DNA of the Black Doom. Blooma the Siamese Cat, the protector of plants, trees, and flower and a good friend of Shadow and soon will be the Guardian of Nature."
(Rouge) "Rouge the Bat...the greatest theif in the world."
(Blaze) "Queen (She really a princess) Blaze the Cat, also the Guardian of the Sol Emeralds."
(Saber) "Saber the Saber tooth Cat, also the Guardian of the Chaos Bow."
(Babylon Rogues) "Babylon Rogues, Jet the Hawk, the Legendary Wind Master and his two friends Wave the Swallow, and Storm the Albatross."
(Elise) "Princess Elise, the daughter the Duke of Soleanna, the city of water."
(Dr. Eggman) "Doctor Ivo Robotnik with an IQ of 300, known as...Eggman."
(Silver) "Silver the Hedgehog who has psychic abilities, friends of Blaze and the Twin Ghosts."
(Team Deception, Raven & Omega) "Rascal the Goat, the leader of Team Deception, cousin of Haze the Sheep, and a friend of Caper the Bull. Raven the Echidna, an ally of Selica the Seal. Omega, known as E-123 Omega."
(Bruncher/T.H.) "Bruncher the Kangaroo and Tiger Horse 'T.H.' the Zebra, create by Ginny."
The Saga walks towards Bruncher, who was still holding Ginny, looks down at Ginny and said, queitly, "And Ginny, known the Chosen Human and Sparklie the Tiger." She looks back at everyone and notice the confuse looks on their faces. Saga said, "All of you wondering why you are here? ...I'm the reason why your here." "How can you be the reason why we're here?" Silver asked. Saga close her eyes for a moment and explained, "...Cause I knew this was going to happen." She was pointed towards the huge light of them. "And what is that?" Jet asked. "...Solaris." Saga answered. Everyone gasp with fright. "That...Solaris?" Elise asked. Saga nodded and said, "Yes...I knew this was gonna to happen and I was about to warn everyone about this, but I was stop by Mephiles and his crystal...for he knew about me. I fear that Ominous would send everyone into eternal darkness...so I use my huge powers to teleport the ones who can stop this monster...cause now Ominous and Iblis had combine their powers into...that."
"So that huge light that came the sky...was you?" Amy asked. Saga nodded. "And where exactly is here?" Wave asked. "...Where three times are together...past, present, and future." Saga answered. "You mean...we're stuck between...the time?" Shadow asked. Saga nodded and replied, "...And all of you are the ones who can stop this monster." "How? ...Ginny is gone...forever." T.H. whimpered. Saga puts her hand on T.H.'s shoulder and said, "...Do not weap, young one...because there is a way to save Ginny." Shadow ran up to her, grabbed her robe and said, "What is it? Tell me!" "Big Brother!" Blooma shouted and she pulled Shadow's hands of Saga's robe.
"All of you must find...7 Chaos Emeralds." Saga explained. "The Chaos Emeralds? Why?" Knuckles asked. Saga looks at Knuckles and answered, "Cause they can bring Ginny back to life with the Chaos Bow and my help." Then Omega asked, "How can we find the Chaos Emeralds? It could be anywhere." "Omega's right...it could take forever to find them all." said Dr. Eggman. Saga chuckled and said, "With my help, you can find them all. Once I open the 7 portals that will lead towards one of the Chaos Emerald, you all must hurry and find them, for there are black holes and black lava monster are there as well. And once you find the Chaos Emerald, my portals will appear and you all bring back here." "Alright, everyone! ...Let's do this for Ginny!" Sonic shouted.
"Right!" (Everyone)
Saga opens the 7 portals and said, "Good luck...and be careful, my heroes." "We will!" said Haze. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles went portal #1 (Wave Ocean), Shadow, Rouge, and Omega went to portal #2(Dusty Desert), Silver, Amy, and the Twin Ghosts, went portal #3(Radical Train), Blaze, Cream/Cheese, and Team Deception went portal #4(White Acropolis), Selica, Raven, Max, and Serenity went portal #5(Crisis City), Blooma, Saber, and Technic/Tech went portal #6(Tropical Jungle), and the Babylon Rogues went portal #7(Kingdom Valley). Saga, Elise, and Dr. Eggman stay behind with Bruncher, T.H., and Ginny.
Meanwhile with Sonic and others, they all saw a lot of black lava monsters and black holes that are starting to appear, so they fight, run, fly, and climb to the Chaos Emeralds before they get suck into the black holes or get kill by the new monster. (Few seconds later) They all finally found the Chaos Emeralds and the portal reopen again to lead back, so they bring Ginny back to life.
Meanwhile with Saga and the others, they waited for Sonic and the rest of the gang to bring the Chaos Emeralds. All of the sudden, the 7 portals reopen and all of Sonic, Shadow, and the rest came out the portals while close behind them. Saga walks up to Sonic and asked, "...The Chaos Emeralds?" "We got it!" said Sonic and he, Blaze, Shadow, Blooma, Selica, Silver, and Jet showed Saga the Chaos Emeralds. Saga said, "Good." She looks at Bruncher and said, "Bruncher...put Ginny in the middle." "...Okay." Bruncher replied and he picks up Ginny, carrying her towards center and puts her down, gently, and cross Ginny's arms. "Now what?" Cream asked. "Now, everyone...put the Chaos round Ginny." Saga insertion and Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Blooma, Selica, Blaze, and Jet puts the Chaos Emerald around Ginny. "Now...who has the Chaos Bow?" Saga asked. Bruncher answered, "I do." "Put the Chaos Bow on the middle of Ginny." Saga insertion while Bruncher put the Chaos Bow on Ginny's stomach. "Now...all I have to do is to use my powers to make both Chaos Emerald and Bow to activate." Saga explained and stood next Ginny.
Saga close her eyes, raises her hand over Ginny, and began to glow brightly. Then Ginny began float while the Chaos Bow shoot out electric waves towards the Chaos Emeralds making them float around Ginny. Then Saga shoot out a ray of light from her hand to the Chaos Bow. Then Chaos shoot out 7 lights towards Chaos Emeralds and the Chaos Emeralds shoot the lights towards Ginny and Ginny began to glow very bright. Then suddenly, the lights stopped and Ginny and Chaos Emeralds and Bow went towards the ground. Saga opens her eyes, panting, and said, "No...it didn't work." Rascal asked, "What didn't work?" Saga looks sadly at the others and said, "It didn't bring back...Ginny." Everyone got quiet for a while and Bruncher and T.H. walk towards Ginny and kneel down towards her lifeless bodies. "...Ginny." Bruncher said, sadly, with tears coming out of his eyes. "...Ginny..." T.H. whimpered with tears coming from his eyes.
"Ginny!" Amy and Cream cried out while Serenity was crying and hugged Cream and Sonic hugged Amy for comfort.
"...No." (Team Deception, Elise, Dr. Eggman, and Babylon Rogues)
"...GIIINNNNY!!!" Shadow and Silver cried with tears in their eyes.
"Noooo!" (Technic, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, and the Twin Ghosts.)
"GINNY!" roared Saber with tears in his eyes.
"Oh, Angel!" Blooma cried while hugged Shadow.
"Chao! (Ginny!)" (Cheese and Tech)
"Good-bye...Ginny." (Omega)
"She can't be..." Max cried while Selica holds Max for comfort for she is crying too.
Then something weird happen, the tears from everyone eyes (Except for Omege and Tech) was glowing brightly and started to float towards the Chaos Bow which cause the Chaos Bow to float and glow into different colors of the Chaos Emeralds. Then Chaos Bow shoot out the ray of colors towards Ginny's bodies and made Ginny glowed brightly then ever. "Wh-what's happening?" Bruncher asked. Then Saga said, "Of course...that's it!" "Wh-what's it?" Sonic asked. "Long time ago, the Chosen Human was killed in battle...but was brought back life...from his/her friend's...heart." Saga explained. Then Chaos Bow stop glowing and floats back toward Ginny's stomach. Bruncher closer to Ginny and said, "...Ginny?" Ginny began to moan and started to open her eyes.
(Ginny's POV) I started to open my eyes and saw Bruncher and T.H. looking at me with saddness in their eyes. I smiled at them and said, "I'm back." "Ginny!" Both Bruncher and T.H. cried and they both hugged me with happiness. "Ginny!" Amy and Cream cried. "You're okay!" Sonic cried. "Welcome back!" Technic and Knuckles cried. Everyone grather around me, telling me how worry they were and how they miss me. "Guys...let go...I c-can't...breathe!" I gasped. "Oops! Sorry!" Everyone shouted and they back away from me. I stood up and look at Silver and Shadow, who couldn't believe that I was alive. "Shadow? Silver?" I asked. Then they both hugged me very tightly, making sure I won't leave them again. "I thought...I never see again." Shadow cried. "I thought I...lost you." Silver cried. I said, "Guys..." They look up at me. "When I said 'Everything be will alright'...will you believe me?" I asked. "Yes..." They cried.
...To be continue.