Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the Worlds from Sonic next gen. sort of ❯ 5 Superforms vs. Solaris phase 1. ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ginny's POV) I was so glad to see everyone again, even Silver and Shadow. They let go of me. I look around and notice that me and everyone here was in another world. I didn't know how long I was dead and I want to know what happened, but I decided to drop it. "Miss Ginny, are you alright?" Cream asked. I nodded. "What was heaven like?" Blooma asked. I smiled at the two young girls, and replied, "I tell you gals later...right now we need to get out of here." Then a tall white dove in a robe, walks up towards me, and said, "The only way to get out of here...if you and the four chosen ones can defeat Solaris." "Solaris, huh? ...And who are you?" I asked. The white dove smiled and answered, "I'm Sagacity the Dove, the Gaurdian of the Universe and Time, but call Saga." I nodded. Then Miracle asked, "By the way, pretty bird...who are the four chosen ones?"

Saga looks me and the rest, and said, "The four chosen ones, who will help Ginny, are...Sonic, Shadow, Blooma, and Silver." Most of us gasped. Then Knuckles shouted, "Wait a minute! Now I can understand that Sonic, Shadow, and maybe Silver are one of the four chosen ones, but...Blooma?!?" "She's too young and she could get hurt." said Rouge. "Yes...but Blooma has the power to defeat Solaris, besides...you will need her help." Saga explained. However, Shadow said, "No...it's too dangerous." "Big Brother...let me help! Saga did said that one day I'll be the Guardian of Nature." Blooma pleaded, but Shadow shook his head 'no'. I walk up to Shadow and said, "Shadow...let her come with us...she maybe young, but even young people can fight better than us." Shadow sighed and said, "...Alright." Then suddenly, Blooma hugged Shadow and said, "...Thank you." "Good luck, Shadow! You too Blooma!" said Rouge. "Thanks Auntie Rouge!" Blooma shouted. (She calls Rouge Auntie and Omega Unclie Omega, for they are friends of Shadow.)

"Go get 'em, Silver!" (Miracle, Technic, and Max)

"Go and knock it's block off!" (Faith, Raven, and Blaze)

"Teach that thing lesson, Ginny!" (Bruncher and T.H.)

"You can do it, Sonic!" (Amy, Tails, and Cream)

"Show who's boss!" (Wave, Haze, and Rascal)

"Good luck!" (Elise, Selica, and Jet)

Saga walks up to me and show me the Chaos Bow. Saga said, "Here...you might need this." I took the Chaos Bow, put it on, and transform into Sparklie the Tiger. Then Saga said, "Alright, my chosen ones...stand in the middle of the Chaos Emeralds." Sonic, me, Shadow, Blooma, and Silver stood in the middle of the Chaos Emeralds. Saga continued, "...Now hold hands." Sonic holds my hand, I hold Shadow's, Shadow holds Blooma's, Blooma holds Silver's, and Silver holds Sonic's. "Now...focus and let the Chaos Emeralds do the rest." Saga told us and all five of us focus while the Chaos Emeralds started to float and glow brightly around us. Then they started spin around us, fast, and got closer to us, making us glow bright. When the Chaos Emeralds went inside of us, we change into our superforms. Sonic was now Super Sonic, I was now Electric Sparklie, Shadow was Super Shadow, Blooma was Nature Blooma (Her fur was light green, her hair was dark green, the bud on her tail was open widely, and her eyes were green.), and Silver was now Super Silver. "Wow!" Max shouted. Five of us was glowing in different colors (Hedgehogs: Gold, Blooma: Light Green, and Sparklie: Light Blue.) and we floating from the ground. Saga shouted, "Go and destroy Solaris! Five of you are our only hope!" We nodded and flew straight towards Solaris, fast, while everyone cheered and hope we could defeat Solaris to bring back the worlds again. I felt scared, but I knew I'm not alone because Sonic, Shadow, Blooma, and Silver are with me and together...we can win!

(Third POV) (Few seconds later) The heroes have finally found Solaris in it's large blue world. Solaris look like a huge robot with very hard gray-clear-glowed-armor and huge claws. "Is that...Solaris?" Nature Blooma asked. Electric Sparklie nodded and replied, "It must be..." Then Dr. Eggman said, "That body light is the sign of super-dimensional life form. Standard attacks won't work on him! He eats dimensions for lunch!" However, Technic said, "But... There should be something that's anchoring him in this dimension." "So...that means there might be a way to to defeat it, if they keep attacking the armor!" Faith shouted. "Alright! Who wants to go first?!?" Electric Sparklie shouted. Super Silver steps (Or flew) up and shouted, "I do!" He looks at Solaris and yelled, "This is the end! Prepare to meet to your doom!" Solaris began to throw huge rocks at the superforms, but Super Silver uses his psychic powers to hold them back and send them back towards Solaris. Solaris somehow uses a clear-shield to protect himself, but some went through and hit Solaris.

Solaris keeps shooting a lot of rocks at the superforms while Super Silver tried to knock them out. Then few more came towards Super Silver. Electric Sparklie shouted, "Look out, Silver!" However, the rocks hit Super Silver, but he was still flying. "Are you alright?!?" Super Sonic yelled. "Yeah! I'm fine!" Super Silver yelled back. "Silver! Try to move and attack at the same time!" Electric Sparklie yelled. "You got it!" Super Silver shouted and he move left to right to avoid the other rocks that are his way while Super Silver grabbed some of rocks and shoots them back towards Solaris. Super Silver made a few directed hits and broke off the armor of Solaris's left arm, but Solaris kept attacking. The other superforms notice Super Silver was getting tired. Nature Blooma shouted, "Silver...let me take over!" "Are you...sure?!?" Super Silver shouted while panted. Nature Blooma answered, "Yes!" "Alright! Good luck, Blooma!" Super Silver shouted while he went back towards the other superforms and Nature Blooma went out to face Solaris.

Super Shadow yelled, "Be careful, Blooma!" "I will, Big Brother!" Nature Blooma shouted while she pulled out two ninja stars. (From her world, they can get weapons at the age of 4-5) Nature Blooma looks at Solaris and yells, "I'll teach you some manner!" and she threw one ninja star at Solaris's right arm and threw the other one towards each rocks. The first ninja star left a huge mark on Solaris while the other one hit/cut each of the rocks that headed towards her and her friends. The two ninja stars back towards her and she grab each one with a huge smile on her face. Solaris got mad and threw more rocks at Nature Blooma, but she move out of the way and a ninja star Solaris again. It left another huge mark on Solaris left arm and it came back towards Nature Blooma. Nature Blooma grab the ninja star and shouted, "Your turn...Big Brother!" Super Shadow nodded and said, "Understood." and flew towards Solaris to face him while Nature Blooma flew towards the other superforms.

Super Shadow looks straight at Solaris and shouted, "A super-dimensional being... Heh! This might be a fair fight!" Then Super Shadow shoot out many Chaos Spears at Solaris right arm to break it. Solaris puts the shield up again. Some of spears went through and hit the arm, but it left a huge creak. Electric Sparklie shouted, "Go Shadow!" Then Solaris shoots out many rock Super Shadow, but Super Shadow zig-zag left-right and up & down to avoid the rocks and attack Solaris again with Chaos Spears. Super Shadow kept attacking Solaris's right arm and the armor broke off. Then Super Shadow shouted, "Sparklie, it's your turn!" Electric Sparklie shouted, "Right!" and flew towards Solaris to face him while Super Shadow flew back towards the other superforms.

Electric Sparklie looks at Solaris and shouted, "I'm gonna shock your world, Solaris!" Then she shoot out a huge Electric Blast at Solaris's face armor (Or something) and paralyze him for a while. Then Solaris shoots even more rocks at Electric Sparklie, however Electric Sparklie uses her Electric Sheres to destroyed most of the rocks, but a few hit her. "Sparklie!" Super Shadow and Super Silver shouted. "I'm okay!" Electric Sparklie shouted and she looks angryly at Solaris and yells, "That's it! Now I'm mad!" And she shoot out a very huge Electric Blast at Solaris face armor, which a huge crack on it. Electric Sparklie shouted, "Go get him. Sonic!" Super Sonic shouted, "Okay!" and flew towards Solaris to face him while Electric Sparklie flew back towards the other superforms.

Super Sonic looks straight at Solaris and shouted, "All right, it's my turn! Let's have some fun, Solaris!" Solaris got mad and began to shoot rocks at Super Sonic, but he move left and right to avoid them and uses his Homing Attack towards Solaris's face armor and made another crack on it. Solaris groaned in pain while Super Sonic moves away from Solaris and move left and right again when Solaris shoot out the rocks again. Super Sonic moved up and uses his Homing Attack again at Solaris face armor. Super Sonic keeps using Homing Attack at Solaris's face armor and when he hit it again, it almost fell off. Super Silver shouted, "Good luck, Sonic!" Super Sonic hit it again and the armor broke off. Electric Sparklie shouted, "One more hit should do it!" "Right!" Super Sonic yelled and gave Solaris a huge hit, causing Solaris to groan in pain and fell towards the darkness.

"Did we...win?" Nature Blooma asked. "Is it over?" Super Silver asked. However, Super Shadow growled, "No...it's not over yet!" Then all of sudden, Solaris started to glow and came back up into his new form with crystal wings. Electric Sparklie yelled, "You gotta be kidding us!" Then Super Sonic said, "I guess...it's not going to be that easy." Then Solaris let an eerie roar and prepare to attack the superforms, yet again.

...To be continue.