Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Chronicles: The Wrath of Shadow The Hedgehog ❯ Sonic Wind! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry I haven't updated in ages! Well, here is the chapter.
Disclaimer: I don't any Sonic characters or Sonic related characters. I just own the plot of the story.
 
===============================================================
Previously....
 
“Chaos Control!” yelled Shadow as he held out his right hand. A ball of yellowish orange, chaos energy, slighty larger than a tennis ball, formed in his hand. He charged towards the Silent Assassin. Shadow smashed it into the Silent Assassin, creating an explosion of smoke.
 
Shadow landed beside Rouge's motionless and unconcious body. “Did I hit?” Shadow asked himself. He staggered up from the ground. The assassin was still standing. It lifted its fist, ready to destroy the two companions.
 
“I-I'm sorry, Rouge,” Shadow mumbled.“I failed.”
 
Shadow was barely concious. The Silent Assassin was about to smash the duo six feet under. Suddenly, its fist blew up. Shadow looked up and seen a familiar hedgehog and they yelled “Sonic Wind!”
 
Chapter 5: Sonic Wind!
 
The hedgehog was noneother than the blue supersonic hedgehog; Sonic The Hedgehog.
“Hey guys! Omachao told me you needed help!” Sonic exclaimed. “Sonic?” mumbled Shadow. The assassin snuck up behind Sonic and kicked his face causing Sonic's lip to bleed. “Well I can see why you guys were struggling to beat this machine.” Sonic said as he wiped blood from his lip. “It's a good thing I brought some rings with me!”
 
Sonic gave Shadow a ring. Shadow squeesed the ring and said,”I do feel sronger!” Then, Sonic put a ring in Rouge's hand. Rouge opened her eyes before gettting up.
 
“Sonic's here too?” Rouge asked Shadow. “Yes,” Sonic replied. “Omachao sent me here because he was getting worried. Now, Let's kick this hunk of junk's ass! All three of us!” The blue hedgehog finished.
 
“Hold it!” Shadow exclaimed suddenly. The other two teammates stopped in their tracks. “We can't just attack that killing machine head-on without a game plan, or else we'll end up like we were a few minutes ago!” “You're right Shadow!” Rouge answered back. “So, Shadow, what's the plan?” Sonic asked.
 
“It's pretty dark in here, so, Rouge can use her bat sonars and tells us where to attack.” Shadow explained. “That is really good idea!” Sonic and Rouge both complimented in unison (A/N: For the younger readers, unison means at the same time).“Rouge, I've noticed that before the assassin arrives at its destination, you can see its shadow.”
 
Shadow finished. Rouge nodded. “You guys are ready?” asked Sonic with excitement in his voice. Shadow nodded.
 
The assassin grappled and brandished its two lances. Rouge keeping an eye out for the Silent Assassin. “Behind you!” Rouge bellowed at the top of her voice. She charged up a Black Wave attack and threw it like a demon wind shuriken from Naruto (I don't own Nauto either).”Chaos Spear!” Shadow yelled before throwing a barrage of Chaos Spears at the assassin. They all hit, damaging the assassin's armour.
 
Sonic held out his right hand and shouted “Sonic Sphere!” A ball of blue, supersonic energy that was slightly larger than a tennis ball. He charged and jumped towards he Silent Assassin, destroying its entire right arm. The same arm the damaged fist was on. The assassin disappeared again.
 
“When'd you learn that move, Sonic ?” Rouge asked amazed. “Training.” replied Sonic.
Then the assassin appeared in front of them. “I'll finish this off.” Said Shadow with a smirk. He held out his right hand. “Chaos Control!” yelled Shadow. A ball of energy, as desribed at the beginning of the chapter formed in his hand. Shadow charged wit super speed and went right through the assassin.
 
The assassin blew up, leaving a two data disks. Shadow landed and picked up the two data disks.
 
“Well done, Shadow.” Sonic congratulated the black hedgehog. “Where you learn that move?” Sonic asked. “Training.” Shadow replied.
 
“We should bring these disks and robot parts back to Omachao. He might be able to make something from these parts.” Explained Shadow. “Come on! Let's go already! This hellhole gives me the creeps!” said Rouge annoyed.
 
A/N: Chapter 5 is out of the way now. Could someone, anyone pleasee review! I need to know how I'm doing.