Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Chronicles: The Wrath of Shadow The Hedgehog ❯ The Silent Assassin ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Shadow was leading the way to the mountain. Shadow was near the mountain.

“We’re almost there Rouge.” said Shadow. “Rouge?” repeated Shadow. “Not all of us have super speed, you know!” yelled Rouge annoyed. She was far behind Shadow.

When Rouge caught up, the two allies started to search the area. “It should be close by the mountain in a small cave.” explained Omachao to the duo. “I found a cave!” called out Rouge. Shadow ran over. There was a small opening but Shadow and Rouge were able to squeeze in.

“Be careful guys,” warned Omachao. “I don’t have much information on this-” Omachao was cut off the signal. “Omachao?!” shouted Rouge. “His signal was cut off, I guess we are on our own now.” said Shadow with a touch of worry in his voice.

They had crawled into a large chamber. Something was standing there in front of them which was a larger than the average Eggman robot.

It was blue and was wearing a red headband and was holding two lances. It turned around to see Shadow and Rouge standing behind it. “The Silent Assassin.” whispered Shadow to Rouge.

It disappeared creating smoke. “Where’d it go?” said Rouge as she gritted her teeth.

The assassin hit Shadow with great force and he got blasted to the ground. Shadow growled as he got up and wiped the blood from his lip.

“That’s it! I have had enough! Black Wave!” yelled Rouge.The assassin disappeared again. It reappeared behind Rouge taking out its sword. “Dammit! Rouge, get out of the way!” yelled Shadow. Rouge got out of the way, but then, the assassin pulled an Eggman brand pistol and took a shot at Rouge. Rouge closed her eyes. Shadow threw a chaos spear, destroying the bullet.

The assassin yelled “Doom Wave Attack!” Several lasers hit Rouge, creating a mini explosion. Shadow waited for the smoke to clear. Rouge was on the ground, unconsious. “Oh,no! Now Rouge is out cold!” thought Shadow anxiously. “I better look out for that Doom Wave Attack And protect Rouge from dying!” The Silent Assassin was about to destroy Rouge. It smashes its fist into the ground. When it lifted its fist, there was nothing there.

The assassin turned around to see Shadow and Rouge behind him. “Okay, Silent Assassin! This is between you and me!” shouted Shadow. The assassin took out its two swords and charged towards Shadow. Shadow got ready to throw his Chaos Spears.

The assassin tried to slash Shadow in half. Shadow jumped back and threw his chaos spear’s. They were all on target. The assassin quickly blocked with one of his lances. The lance was destroyed. “Now’s my chance!” thought Shadow. Shadow ran towards the assassin, held out his hands, and what formed in his hands was a ball of electricity.”Chaos Control Zero Attack!” He bellowed as he forced it into the assassin. There was a huge blast. Shadow was blown back on to the ground. “Whew.” Shadow thought. That attack takes a lot out of me! But did it destroy the assassin?” he asked himself. “ I guess I have to wait until the smoke clears.”

As the smoke started to clear, a fist from the smoke gave Shadow an uppercut and he landed beside Rouge. He was barely concious when he mumbled, ” My best wasn’t good enough, I failed. I’m sorry Rouge.” The assassin was about to kill Shadow and Rouge with one more punch. Just then, the fist blew up. Shadow looked up to see a familiar face yelling at the top of their voice, “Sonic Wind!”


A/N: That’s chapter 4. If you’re wondering where I got Shadow’s attack from, I got it from Sonic Riders. The zero meant that no chaos emerald were used and attack meant it was offensive, not used to freeze time. Could someone please review?