Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Chronicles: The Wrath of Shadow The Hedgehog ❯ The Suprise ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A ball of light appeared in the base. Omachao turned his back and the flash of light turned into Shadow. He threw the green chaos emerald into the air, caught and said “Mission complete.” Omachao walked up to Shadow and happily said “Well done, Shadow! Just keep the emerald in the case beside the compuer.

Shadow put the emerald in the case. “So who or what is this suprise?” Shadow asked Omachao. “Me, of course.” said a familiar voice.

“Rouge The Bat. Long time no see.” replied Shadow. “You two are friends?” Omachao asked. “Well I guess you could say thatÉÉ” answered Rouge. “I prefer to call her an ally.” interupted the black hedgehog. “Tch, typical Shadow.” said Rouge.

“I recruited Rouge, Shadow.” said Omachao. “Really? So, Rouge, what was your first mission like?” asked Shadow interested. “Easy, what about yours?” asked Rouge “Easy.” replied Shadow.

“Mine was an infiltration mission!” boasted Rouge.

“First, my mission objective was to sneak into one of Eggman’s bases and steal a top secret disk that has information on a new Eggman robot type. I had to disguise myself as an Eggman robot to get in to the base. When no one was around I was able to sneak into an air duct and continue on with my mission unseen. When I had finally reached where the top secret disk was, I put on my infared googles and seen at least fifty infared lasers! So, I got a grapple rope and lowered myself down. I was able to touch the disk, but then the disk almost fell to the ground! I caught it but,when I was bringing the disk up, I seen a gem I just had to have. I grabbed the gem and accidently touched one of the infared lasers and set off the alarm. A voice said “Intruder alert! Intruder alert !” Eggman robots came running into the room and spotted me and were trying to grab me! But I was able to climb up the rope and into the air duct. As Eggman’s robots were starting to climb up the rope, I cut it and the robots went crashing down. I snuck through the air duct and when I got outside, there was a searchlight and before it spotted me, I dug into the ground and as soon as I was at a safe distance, Omachao teleported me back to the base.”

“Amazing!” replied Shadow. “As we speak I am trying to crack the code of this disk.” said Omachao. “Let me tell you about my mission.” replied Shadow. “Oh, by the way, Rouge,” Shadow asked. “Did Omachao give you a communicator?” Rouge showed Shadow her pink communicator. Shadow had a black communicator.



After the story of Shadow’s missionÉ..

“Wow, Shadow! You’ve sure gotten stronger!” said Rouge. “I have finally cracked the code!” yelled Omachao. “Eggman has constructed a new robot called “The Silent Assasin”.It can’t be heard and it can turn invisble. Even it’s attack are silent! I’m sending you two on a mission to the mountains where the “Silent Assasin” is hiding. Okay?” Shadow and Roge both nodded and stepped into the teleporter. “Set course for mountains.” said Omachao.

There was a flash of light and they disappeared.

A/N: That’s chapter three! About chapter two, Chris and Shadow’s fight was actually censored because this fanfic is rated P. Your ideas are welcome and if I like them I might just put them in. Don’t count on it though.