Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Chronicles: The Wrath of Shadow The Hedgehog ❯ Shadow's First Mission ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Shadow walks up to the sign up counter to register for the tournament.

“Name,” said the man at the desk. “Shadow The Hedgehog.” replied Shadow. “Is the “T” in “The” capital? asked the attendant.

“Yes.” said Shadow annoyed. “Okay, the fighting tournament starts in an hour.” said the attendant.

Shadow walked into the stadium and seen some people training. “Shadow have you signed for the tourney yet?” said a voice. Shadow looked at his watch and saw Omachao. “Yeah. It starts in an hour.” replied the black hedgehog. “Right .” replied Omachao. “Don’t screw this up! Okay ?” Omachao added nervously.

“Relax!” said Shadow. “There’s nothing but humans here. Oh, Omachao, are you the original?” Shadow asked. “Yes.” said Omachao proudly.

One Hour Later...

“Welcome to the Station Square Fighting Tournament, with your host, Nelson Thorndyke !!!” yelled the announcer. “Thank you, thank you! You are all to kind!” said Mr Thorndyke . “Today , I am glad to say we have over one thousands participants. But only one person can win the chaos emerald. So...” Nelson took a deep breathe. “LET THE BATTLES BEGIN!”
“ Oh please..”Shadow thought to himself . “This is going to be too easy.”


Many of easy fights later....


“We are down to our last two contestants!” announced Nelson. “My son...Chris Thorndyke against Shadow The Hedgehog! Let the finals begin!”

“I have to fight a child as a final opponent?” thought to Shadow. “ How did you get to the finals let alone enter this tournament?” Shadow asked Chris. “I wanted to test how strong I’ve gotten.” replied Chris getting into a battle stance. “I bet you cheated your way to the finals.” teased Shadow. Chris got angry. “I’ll show you!” Chris jumped towards Shadow and Shadow disappeared. When Chris landed on his feet , he felt a powerful elbow in his stomach and felt all the air in his body got forced from his mouth and fell to the ground. When he got back up he saw Shadow standing in front of him. Before Chris could react, Shadow sent a kick which sent Chris flying through the air. Chris was at his limits. He got up to be punched in the face and go flying out the arena.

Shadow turned his back and said his casual “Hmph!” Nelson bellowed “Since Chris is out of the arena,the match goes to Shadow!” bellowed Nelson before running to his son.

Shadow was given the chaos emerald as Chris was taken away on a stretcher.

As Shadow left the stadium his watch beeped and Omachao said “Congratulations on the victory Shadow!” We’ve got the first chaos emerald. Shadow,I have suprise for you when you get back. I ‘ll teleport you now.”

“No need.” replied Shadow. “Chaos Control !” yelled Shadow holding up the chaos emerald.

A/N : Well that’s chapter two done. The reason Shadow didn’t use any superpowers against Chris or any of his opponents was because they were weak and Chris made it to the finals because weak people and six year olds who drink too much caffeine and ran out of the stadium as fast as a sports car.