Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Chronicles: The Wrath of Shadow The Hedgehog ❯ Where Am I? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
“Wh-where am I? What the hell happened?” Shadow the Hedgehog asked himself. Shadow got up.He looked around and there was just complete darkness. Shadow turned around to see two huge glowing orbs behind him. The glowing orbs started to talk.

“Hi, Shadow! Remember me? I’m Omachao from your adventures on Earth!” said Omachao.

“Omachao?” thought Shadow to himself. “Oh yeah! Hey li’l buddy! Long time no see!” greeted Shadow. “Why’d you bring me here?” Shadow asked.

“It’s because of Eggman I brought you here. You see Shadow, I have stolen information from Eggman and he has now learned from his past mistakes and has programmed much more powerful robots than before. I have brought you here because I need your help. I need you to collect all seven chaos emeralds if we want to stand a chance at defeating Eggman,” explained Omachao. “Are you in ?” Omachao asked.

“Yes .” Shadow replied. “But all on my own?”questioned Shadow. “I am trying my best to find more recruits. Not everyone is brave enough to stand up to Eggman.” answered Omachao.

“Okay,” said Shadow. “Where’s this first mission?” Shadow asked.

“I have located one chaos emerald on Earth. It is in Station Square. There is a fighting tournament there in the Station Square Stadium. The good thing is I have created a teleporter leading to Earth and this is the only chaos emerald on Earth and the rest are on Mobius.” explained Omachao. “Oh! I’ve almost forgot!” added Omachao “Take this watch and use it to comunnicate with me and others with this watch”.

Shadow nodded and stepped in the capsule and heard Omachao say, “ Set course for Earth.”

Shadow felt the ground disappear and fell down. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again, he was in Station Square in front of a stadium.

A/N: The later chapters are going to contain alot of action. Sorry, but this all I can think of for the first chapter. Any ideas for the story are welcome.