Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Chronicles: The Wrath of Shadow The Hedgehog ❯ The Beginning ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This my first fanfic so don't be too surprised if there is some OOCness The Wrath Of Shadow The Hedgehog.
 
Prologue
 
It was a sunny day and Shadow the hedgehog was leaning against a tree in the shade with his eyes closed.
 
“Things have been very quiet recently,” The black hedgehog thought in his head. “There hasn't been any action for a few weeks now.”
 
Meanwhile from behind a bush, there was an Eggman robot sniper. It was aiming its rifle directly at Shadow's spiky head. The robot got ready and pulled the trigger.
 
Shadow heard the shot and jumped high into the air before throwing a chaos spear at the assassin.
 
The chaos spear directly hit the sniper and blew it up. Then, Eggman robots came from high in the trees and ambushed Shadow.
 
The robots jumped towards Shadow. Shadow did a roundhouse kick taking out two robots then went into a heel drop, smashing into one robot's head. The robot went flying on top of another robot and smashing it and turning it into scrap metal.
 
“Where are they all coming from!?” Shadow asked himself before his fist penetrated anther robot's armour. Shadow took out his fist and let the robt fall from the tree. He looked a few trees to see a gold Eggman robot with a lance and a sheild and commanding the Eggman robots to attack Shadow. “That must the commander!” mumbled Shadow as he grabbed a obot and threw him into another.
 
Shadow jumped high into the air, causing two robots to smash into each other, and above the commander. Shadow landed on the same branch as the commander and created a chaos spear. You're going down!” grunted Shuadow as he charged full speed towards the commander.
 
Then, out of nowhere, a spiraling portal that was purple and navy blue appeared in front of the commander. Shadow noticed the portal but it was too late for him to stop. Shadow was sucked into a portal. Then the portal disappeared as fast as it appeared.
 
A/N: I decided to write a prologue because some people thought the beginning was confusing and wasn't explained very well.