Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Chronicles: The Wrath of Shadow The Hedgehog ❯ Attack On Capital City ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Here's chapter seven of the Wrath Of Shadow The Hegdehog. I would like to say thank you for the review from Shadow 6271. I'm probably looking for more advice than praise because this still is my first fan fic. Enjoy the chapter. Words that are in italics are flashbacks.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Shadow The Hedgehog or any related characters. All characters belong to Sega. I only own the plot of the story. It would be pretty cool if I did own them! ^^
 
Chapter 7: Attack on Capital City
 
In the dropship, it was as silent as can be. The only noise was the engine of the dropship. Everybody were keeping their thoughts to themsevles. Knuckles and Rouge didn't say anything to each other that would start an arguement.
 
Shadow was looking out the window. They were above the clouds. “You're not going to get away with trying to destroy the city, Eggman.” Shadow thought.
 
Sonic was leaning against the wall of the dropship. “You're going down, eggbelly.” thought Sonic before sitting down on a bench in the ship.
 
Tails was thinking about what Omachao had told the six.
 
“What are the chances of one of us dying?” the two tailed-fox asked. “There is an 80 per cent chance that at least two of you will die if any of you let your guard down. And note I said at least.” Omachao answered.
 
Tails sat down nervously on the bench beside his best friend Sonic, mentally repeating what Omachao had told them.
 
Knuckles was thinking about the mission objective. “We can't let Eggman destroy three quarters of the city!” Knuckles thought before cracking his knuckles.
 
Rouge sighed. “There's a lot of pressure on this mission. If we can't defeat the robot army, Eggman could take control of Mobius!” the bat thought before going to stand beside Knuckles.
 
Omega looked out the window and thought, “Revenge on Eggman. Full power battle mode activate!”
 
The dropship started to descend which meant they were near their destination. The city was finally in sight. A few minutes later, they could see Eggman's robot army.
 
The back door of the dropship opened. “Everybody ready?” Shadow asked everyone. They all nodded.
 
The six teammates simutaneously jumped from the dropship. The wind was blowing on their faces. Suddenly, three Eggman robots spotted our six heroes and tried to shoot them down from the sky.
 
“Oh crap! They've seen us!” yelled Sonic. “Chaos Spear!” yelled Shadow as he threw three Chaos Spears at the robots had spotted them. The robots were destroyed.
 
The Eggman robots readied themsevles for the assault. “Sonic Wind!” yelled Sonic. A blue wind appeared on the ground where Sonic was about to land. Two Eggman robots were destroyed in the tornado. Sonic landed feet first, taking out another two robots.
 
As the ground got nearer, Knuckles aimed his head to the ground. Then he put his fist above his and started to spin. Three Eggamn robots jumped towards Knuckles. He went right through them and the exploded. When Knuckles landed, he immediately dug into the ground. He came out of the ground doing a spinning uppercut on another robot. “Whew...” Knuckles sighed as he wiped a bit of sweat on his forehead.
 
Tails spun around creating a vortex that sucked up a number of Eggman robots. The robots were blown to pieces by Tails tails. “Take that!” bellowed the two tailed fox at the top of his voice.
 
Rouge was spinning rapidly through the air with her feet pointing towards the ground. She smashed four Eggman robot from their head down. Rouge landed on the ground safely.
 
Omega held out his arms and yelled “Target locked!” before shooting five missile from his arms. All missiles landed on target, destroying five Eggamn robots.
 
Six more robots jumped towards Shadow. Shadow did a roundhouse kick, smashing into an Eggman robot's head. Black wind followed Shadow's kick. “Black Tornado Kick!” screamed Shadow. The five remaining robots went spinning into the air and landed with a bang.
 
Three Eggman robots wih lances charged full speed towards Sonic. Sonic ran towards the robots and used spin dash. Sonic went right through them, causing their bodies to selfdestruct.
 
An Eggman robot elbowed Knuckles in his stomach which knocked him up in the air. The robot chased after Knuckles with three others following. “Thunder Arrow!” shouted Knuckles. Thuder shaped like arrow heads struck the robts and blew them up.
 
Two robots jumped towars Omega. Omega stuck its arms out. The two Eggman robos smashed into Omega's arms. Omega began to rapidly rotate his upper body and was taking out a path of Eggman robots in front of him. “Annihilation!” roared Omega as he charged.
 
“Double Tail Tornado!” yelled Tails as he spun around in the air, sticking out his two tails and blowing up Eggman robots as they ran towards him.
 
“Black Wave!” yelled Rouge as a flat black disc with two see through lines in it. She twirled the disc in her hand. Rouge tossed the black disc and it sliced through several Eggman robots, annihilating them.
 
Shadow did a heel drop on one more Eggman robot before everyone regrouped. “You guys OK?” Sonic asked everyone. Everyone nodded.”Good.” Sonic replied.
 
Suddenly six Eggman hammerbots fell from the sky. They were triple the size of the average Eggman robot. They were grey with flashing lights on their heads and had huge hammers that were half their size.
 
“Who are these guys?” Knuckles asked. “I think they're Eggman's elite forces.” Tails answered. “Why don't we have Omega to give them a scan?” suggested Rouge. “Good idea, Rouge.” remarked Shadow.
 
Omega scanned the robots. “Scan indicates that these robots are the Eggman hammerbots.” Omega said after scanning. “We can take them. One each!” Sonic replied nonchalantly.
 
Shadow spin dashed into the first Eggman robot. The robot got pushed back. It swung its hammer and hit Shadow. Shadow was stunned the blow. “Chaos Spear!” bellowed Shadow as he was flying through the air. Hundreds of Chaos Spears went through the robot, which absoulutely annihilated the hammerbot.
 
Sonic was running circles around the next hammerbot. The hammerbot spinning and spinning until it was so dissy it was barely able to stand up. Then Sonic jumped up in the air and shoved his foot into the hammerbot's head. When the hammerbot hit the ground there was an eeplosion. Sonic was blasted back but quickly recovered.
 
Omega shoved its fist into the next hammerbot which penetrated its armour. “Eggman's forces must be eliminated!” shouted Omega before launching the missiles in its arms and totally eradicating the hammerbot's body. Flaming metal went flying in every direction.
 
Knuckles was rapidly punching the hammerbot's armour which was doing significant damage to its armour. “Thunder Arrow!” Knuckles yelled as he aimed thunder bolts that formed in the air directly at the hammerbot. Every thunderbolt hit its target and took of the hammerbot's body parts that were hit.
 
Rouge was radily kicking the hammerbot's body before she hip dropped its left arm off. She went for the kill by using a Drill Dive where its stomach would normally be. The hammerbot left with a bang.
 
The final hammerbot was charging towards Tails. Tails took out of his bushy hip something that resembled a flashing red ball. “Eat EMP, bitch!” yelled Tails as he threw the flashing red sphere. The hammerbot short circuited then exploded, its limps flying in every direction.
 
“Tails, don't use bad language like that!” Sonic said with disappointment in his voice. “Sorry, Sonic but the dialogue suited the moment.” Tails replied in an apologetic tone. “Tails does have a point there.” Knuckles agreed with Rouge nodding in agreement. Sonic rolled his and sighed.
 
Just then, two gold robots with parts of red came down from the sky. Their right arm was a laser veam and the left arm was a shield about a little less than twice the size of their head. Their head was gold and red and eagle shaped complete with big, round eyes.
 
“Scanners indicate that these are Eggman's E2000 models, one of his most elite forces.” Omega explained. “No problem. We can take them. Ready Shadow?” Sonic asked the black hedgehog. Shadow merely justed grunted his trademark “hmph” and held out his right hand. A ball of orange energy slighty larger than a tennis ball formed in the palm of Shadow's right hand and a ball of blue energy the size of a tennis ball formed in the palm of Sonic's right hand. “Chaos Control!” “Sonic Sphere!” Shadow and Sonic yelled simultaneously as they both jumped in the air.
 
Both hedgehogs hit where E2000 would have a chest. The two robots exploded. Sonic and Shadow landed casually. Suddenly, two more hammerbots fell from the sky. But thee hammerbots were not like the last ones. These hammerbots were wearing helmets and hadextra armour all over their metallic body.
 
“Sensors indicate that these hammerbots are the final wave of Eggman's attack on us. These hammerbots are much mroe heavily armoured than the previous hammerbots.” Omega explained. “That means only move can destroy them,” Knuckles said with excitement. “The Team Blast!” The six of them shouted in unison.
 
Shadow took the green chaos emerald out the furry part of his chest. Shadow smirked and said,”Ready when you are.”
 
Knuckles grabbed Sonic by his ankles and Sonic did the same to Tails. Knuckles then lifted the other two into the air and started to spin around on the spot. When Knuckles gained enough momentum, he let go of Sonic. Sonic and Tails were launched into the air. Sonic rolled up into a ball and Tails kicked Sonic towards one of the hammerbots.
Sonic damaged the hammerbot by blasting through its armour. Sonic landed feet first on the hammerbot's head causing it to explode.
 
Omega jumped on top of Shadow's shoulders and jumped on top of Omega. Shadow held out the chaos and yelled, “Chaos Inferno!” A large blast of magenta light with with giant black rings around it burst out of Omega's arms. The burst of lght hit the hammerbot directly in the chest causing its entire body to incinerate on impact. Rouge and Omega jumped off Shadow's shoulders.
 
Suddenly, all six of their communicators started to flash. A hologram of Omachao bursted in front their very eyes. “Mission success!” Omachao congratulated them. Tails gave a sigh of relief as they all fell to the ground out of exhaustion.
 
“Don't get too comfortable, guys,” Omachao warned. “Go to the city. When you get there, contact for your next mssion.” Omachao finished before the hologram disappeared as soon as it came. Shaodw was first to get up and said “Let's go, you guys.” Everyone got up and dashed full speed to the city.
 
A/N: Sorry I took so long to update. I had a bit of writer's block. Before I ould finish the chapter, I went on holiday. Where I was staying had no computer.