Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic: Epilogue 2: The Past ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Epilogue 2: The Past
By Daniel Sargeant
Chapter 1: Prologue.
 
(Hiya, my little ankle bitters. Thought Sonic Epilogue was done huh? Well, do not feel down because it is far from over. This story, Sonic Epilogue 2: The Past is basically Sonic Prologue. Get it? No? Well, it's basically, what happened before the Fall of Hell. This will explain everything that happened before Sonic was evil, before the death of Amy and before the death of Robotnik. Sonic Epilogue is like the middle and number 3 will be the final battles with Sonic. There should not be any deaths in this one so it shall not be as scary (If it ever was) or action packed. This will also explain how Tails and Cream got together. The Shadow incident, everything. Enjoy this story whilst I think up the story line for 3. Electrode the Hedgehog. I thank you for being a loyal fan of my stories and hope you'll forgive my utter delay and hope you will continue to review. Thank you.)
 
It rained in Station Square. Amy was sat in her apartment, watching the rainfall. She sighed.
“I will make him mine.” She said. “One day.” She walked over to the other side of the room and through the door into the kitchen. She opened the fridge, pulled out a bottle of wine, and took a swig.
“…That's good.” She said. She walked back into the living room. She sat on the couch and turned on the T.V with the bottle in hand. She flipped from channel to channel, but like usual, nothing was on. She turned off the T.V and took yet another swig of the wine. She went and put it back in the fridge, put on a jacket and got an umbrella. She walked out of the house and towards Creams place.
“I wonder if Cream is in.” Amy said. She got to Cream's place and the door crashed open. Tails, who looked like he was pissed off, walked out. Amy walked into the house. “Hello? Any one home?”
“Yea… I'm here.” Said a male rabbit.
“Who are you?” Amy asked.
“I might wanna ask the same question.” The rabbit said. Vanilla came out.
“This is my new boyfriend.” She said.
“Name's Jake. Who're you?” Jake asked.
“Amy, uh… is Cream about?” Amy asked.
“Yea… She's in her room.” Jake said.
“Thanks.” Amy said, she walked over to Cream's room. She knocked on the door. “Cream?” She called.
“Go away.” Cream said, it sounded as if she was crying.
“Cream, it's me, Amy.” Amy said.
“I don't care, leave me be.” Cream said. Amy tried opening the door, but it was locked.
“I'll come round later then.” Amy said. she walked away. She left the house and looked up at the rain. She noticed Tails was on top of the hotel. She walked into the hotel and up to the top of the building. She slowly walked over to Tails. As she walked, she noticed he was in tears also.
“Tails?” Amy said calmly. Tails jumped and wiped his face. He turned around. He had a red mark on his left cheek.
“Oh, hi Amy.” He said. He was sat down with his hand round his knees.
“What's wrong?” Amy asked.
“Nothing.” Tails replied, trying to make it seem like her was never crying.
“Yes there is. You never cry for no reason.” Amy said. She walked over “Let's go somewhere dry okay?” She said. Tails stood up and they walked into the hotel and down the stairs. Tails shook off all the water, like a fox would. Amy guarded with the umbrella. “So, what's the matter?”
“This.” Tails said as he pulled out a long black box. One that would fit a necklace in. He opened it and it was ruined, smashed to bits and made a perfectly lovely expensive necklace literally priceless. He nearly cried again.
“What happened to it?” Amy asked taking the box.
“I… I wanted… to… g… give it… t… to Cream. But…” Tails started crying again. Amy gave him a cuddle.
“There, there. It's fine.” Amy said.
“B… but it's n… not fine.” Tails cried. “J… Jake won't l… let me s… speak to Cream. And h… he broke… her… necklace… it co… cost me over seventy pounds.” Tails calmed a little bit.
“Really… and you bought it for Cream?” Amy asked.
“Yes… and… it took me…” Tails hiccupped. “About 2 years saving the money. And it's ruined. That bastard Jake! I hate him!” Tails roared angrily. Amy closed the box.
“I'll take this.” Amy said.
“No… it's mine.” Tails said reaching for the box.
“I know a jeweller, she'll fix it for me. And at a low cost too. She is a real expert. I'll get it fixed and give it back to you.” Amy said holding the box out of Tails reach. Tails stopped trying to grab it and looked at the floor.
“I'm going home.” He said. He walked out into the pouring rain as if he could not care less that it was wet and cold. Amy put the box in her pocket, put on a mean face and stomped over to Creams house. She knocked on the door. Jake opened it.
“Yea… oh, it just you again.” He said.
“Yes it's just I again.” Amy said harshly.
“Hey! Don't get pissy with me, missy.” Jake said.
“You might think you tough pushing Tails out like that, but you won't get rid of me that easily.” Amy said barging in. She walked over to Cream's room. “Cream…” She said, knocking on the door.
“Go away… I don't want to talk to you right now.” Cream called.
“Cream… please let me in. Let me talk to you. I can help.” Amy said. Cream unlocked the door and opened it a bit. She peeped out of the little crack in the door. Amy could see her left eye down to the bottem of her face and it was soaked in tears.
“You… really can help?” Cream asked.
“Yes, Cream. We're best friends, remember. We look out for each other, in the good times and the bad.” Amy said soothingly. Cream opened the door. Amy walked in. Cream relocked the door. She rubbed her eyes and returned to her bed. Amy looked at the pillow, which had a wet patch on it, from where Cream had cried.
“Now, tell me what's wrong.” Amy said as she sat next to Cream.
“Okay… Tails phoned up and mom picked up the phone. He said he was coming over with a present for me and I was really excited. But when he came over, Jake answered the door and said foxes weren't aloud here. Mom didn't even say the Tails was aloud. She was caught in his charm. So, Tails had this box and was trying to get in. He got past Jake and ran here to my room. Jake came over and punched Tails. Tails dropped the box and Jake picked it up…”
 
~~Flashback~~~
“What's this?” Jake asked. He opened the box and looked at the jewel necklace inside.
“Give that back, it's for Cream.” Tails yelled standing up.
“For Cream? From a lowly fox boy like you?” Jake insulted. He grabbed the necklace from either side and pulled it to pieces. Tails was shocked. He scrabbled over to pick up all the pieces. He picked up the box and put all the pieces he found inside. He closed the box and stood.
“Just what is you problem?” Tails yelled.
“You're my problem, Fox boy. She's a rabbit. You're a fox. Foxes eat rabbits. I am a guardian. I kill foxes. Get out before I kill ya.” He said. Tails stomped out.
~~~End Flashback~~~
 
“And that's what happened. I don't know what he wanted to give me but it would have been lovely. But Jake had to ruin it. Tails was crying when he left. Not physically but his eyes were watering. I watched from my room. I never got to say hello. That's why I'm crying.” Cream explained.
“Right, he upsets Tails and you. I'm gonna teach him a lesson.” Amy said. She pulled out her hammer and walked out of Cream's room. She walked into the living room and no one was there. She heard voices from the kitchen. She walked over.
“You didn't have to hit him.” Vanilla said.
“He's a fox. Foxes eat Rabbits. I was only defending Cream and myself. He looked hungry.” Jake said.
“Tails would never eat my Cream.” Vanilla said.
“Why are you taking his side over mine?” Jake yelled.
“I'm not! Tails is a good friend of Creams and…”
“One day, he'll turn round and be really hungry and Cream'll be the main course.” Jake yelled.
“Stop it! Tails would never…” Slap! Jake brought his hand across Vanilla's face.
“That's it, bud! You going to get out or am I gonna have to beat the living crap out of you before hand!” Amy yelled.
“You think you can take me little girl?” Jake asked. He ran over to tackle her. She slammed her hammer into his crouch.
“You've got to learn to stop thinking with your dick! I am not a pushover, Vanilla is not a slap toy and I hate people who hurt my friends feelings. DIE!!!” Amy yelled ad she lifted him up on her hammer and launched him across the room. She jumped into the air and came down with her hammer on his face. She pulled away and he trembled up and ran out the door screaming.
“The pirates are coming, the pirates are coming.” Amy sighed,
“Bastard.” She said. She put her hammer away. Amy ran back into the room where Vanilla was. She was out cold. Amy tried to wake her but couldn't.
“Vanilla! Vanilla!” She called. She saw blood drip from the table. She looked up. A knife was dripping blood. Amy lifted Vanilla is he slightly and saw that her head went into that knife. Amy rested Vanilla down and ran to the phone. She dialled emergency service.
“Come on… Come on… Ah, yes, I need an ambulance quickly.” Amy called, she gave the address details. She knew the family well and knew everything about them.
“Amy, what's going on?” Cream asked worried. Amy put the phone down.
“Jake slapped Vanilla and she stabbed herself.” Amy said. She ran back into the kitchen. Cream followed.
“Oh, mother!” Cream called.
“Cream! Phone Tails!” Amy ordered.
“Right!” Cream ran to the phone and dialled Tails number.
“Pick up, Tails. Please.” Tails answered the phone.
“Hello?” He asked sadly.
“Tails!”
“Cream?”
“Tails! It's mom. She's hurt.”
“What happened?”
“Just come over!” Cream said as she put the phone down.
 
Tails got his coat and ran outside. He flew to Station Square. Knowing he'll make it faster in the air than on the train. He arrived shortly after that. There was an ambulance outside Cream's house. Amy was caring for Vanilla and the paramedics ran inside. Tails followed. Cream ran over to him.
“Mom stabbed herself in the head.” She cried.
“On purpose?”
“No, Jake slapped her head into it.” Cream cried. Tails cuddled her. The paramedics took Vanilla away in a stretcher. Cream got in the ambulance, as did Tails and Amy. They drove off towards the hospital.”