Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic: Epilogue 2: The Past ❯ Revenge isn’t that easy ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Revenge isn't that easy.
 
(Hey, my little people. How's everything going? Here is the next chapter. Thanks for reviewing yet again, Electrode, it is so nice to know I have fans. Enjoy this chapter.)
 
The doctors rushed Vanilla into the hospital and straight to the emergency ward. She was operated on for several hours. Cream, Tails and Amy were all waiting outside the room.
“How'd this happen?” Amy asked. “One minute I am helping you guys, the next Vanilla is in hospital.” She sighed. Cream was cuddled up to Tails.
“It did happen quite quickly.” Tails said. Cream was crying.
“I hope mom will be alright.” She cried. Tails rubbed her shoulder, wishing he could say she will be just fine. However, he couldn't, he didn't know if she'd be all right.
 
Eventually, a doctor came out, he walked over to the three. Sadness was all over his face. He stood in front of the tree, closed his eyes and shook his head gently. Cream's eyes water as much as ever, words did not need to be said, she knew her mother had passed on. She cried aloud, Amy and Tails tried at best to comfort the young doe.
“We are sorry, we were unable to stop the bleeding and her brain stopped functioning, she was basically dead when she was stabbed. I am so sorry for you loss.” The doctor explained, then he walked off. Tails held Cream in his arms for a good long while, nearly crying himself. Amy was crying, crying for her best friend.
 
Cream cried for hours, she eventually cried herself to sleep on Tails shoulder. Amy was pissed off. Tails had his arm around Cream, and he gently stroked her tearful face.
“What's going to happen to Cream now?” Tails asked. Amy did not reply. The more she thought about it, the more it pissed her off.
“DAMN HIM!!!” She cursed. “IT'S ALL JAKES FAULT!!!” She stood up, fist clenched and she gritted her teeth. She walked towards the door.
“Where're you going?” Tails asked.
“I am going to find Jake and teach him another lesson he will never EVER forget.” Amy replied, the she walked out into the rain. Tails pushed Cream off of him carefully and walked up to the front desk.
“Excuse me.” He said to the woman at the computer.
“Yes, may I help you?” She asked.
“Yes, my friend's mother just passed and I want to take her home to get some rest, but I wanted to give you my house number for further information and such.” Tails explained.
“Very well.” The woman said, Tails wrote down his number and handed it to her. The he walked back over to Cream.
 
Tails looked at Cream as she slept. He decided to take her home, to his home. He lifted her up carefully and picked up Amy's umbrella she forgot and used it to go to the Train station.
“Poor Cream. I know what it's like losing both your parents.” He said, he made it to the station and got on the first train to the mystical ruins.
 
Amy was in the middle of Station Square.
“Where is that dick head.” She roared. “He'll pay for this.” Amy walked through the crowds. She saw Jake, but he was being held by one of Eggman's robots. Amy ran after it. The robot was much faster than she was, but she knew where to go. After arriving at Eggman's base she pulled out her hammer again and charged it. She knocked down door to door till she came into a room. Behind a glass frame, Eggman stood, laughing. Amy stared at him.
“You want him. You got him!” Eggman said, he clicked his fingers and Jake came down. He was mutated. He has six arms all with blades at the end of them. He looked a lot bigger too. Her lunged four blades at Amy, who dodged by jumping up into the air and bringing her hammer down onto Jake, who blocked with the free arms. One of the arms bashed Amy to the ground, Followed up by another which would have stabbed, had she not rolled out the way. She leaped up and kicked one arm, swinging her Hemmer over her and snapping the blade of another. She leaped out of the way of two more blades and threw her hammer in the air. She Ran dodged two blades and grabbed two others. She pulled him down and the Hammer hit him in the head hard. He looked and Amy was on his back holding the hammer.
“How'd you?” Jake asked. Amy slammed the hammer against his back several times. He stabbed her shoulder with one of the blades and launched her outside. She struggled to rise, and her determination allowed her too. There was a large boulder next to her and a cliff edge nearby. Jake ran out with his five blades and brought them down on Amy who blocked them all by standing on one, holding two with her arms (not hands) and blocking the last two with her hammer. She pushed him over and smashed her hammer on the blade under her foot. It snapped right off. Jake roared with agony. Amy leaped up and came towards Jake in the air. He threw one arm forward to stab her but she dodged, grabbed it, twisted it and made him ram it into his own chest. Amy crawled out, pulled the blade out, stood on it and with her hammer, snapped it off. Three down, three to go. Jake retook his stance. He now only had his normal arms and one extra. He swiped a blade at Amy, which she caught the back of with one hand; her face had a sarcastic look to it. Amy bent and snapped that arm off. She was toying with him now. Jake was scared. He took a step backwards and Amy walked over to the boulder she saw. He grabbed her hammer and slammed it intot he back of it, causing it to fly and hit Jake pushing him off the cliff edge. He was under the boulder flying towards the ground yelling,
“THIS IS GONNA HURT!!!!” Amy waited, then crunch. Jake most likely died from that. Amy jumped onto the bridge to Eggman's base and brought her hammer down on it hard. The whole thing cracked and fell apart as Amy jumped off. An Eggman head disk flew to the ground fro the bridge; Amy spat on it and smashed it. She the walked off towards home.
 
She then realised she forgot all about Tails and Cream. She called Tails mobile. Tails answered it.
“Hello?” he asked.
“Tails… where are you?” Amy asked.
“At home.” Tails said.
“And Cream?” Amy asked.
“She's in bed. I brought her over to my place.” Tails said.
“That's good.” Amy sighed in relief.
“You really think I'd leave her there?” Tails asked.
“No. Anyway I'm coming over.” Amy said.
“Got it. See ya in a while.” Tails said as he hung up.
“Well, bye then.” Amy huffed with sarcasm. She walked towards his place.