Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic: Epilogue 2: The Past ❯ The Ocarina Girl Continued ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: The Ocarina Girl Continued.
 
(I am so nice; I have updated this much in a short time. Tell me, did anyone find the last chappy surprising? Anyway, this next chapter is going to be cool. Eggman strikes again.)
 
Tails walked around the forest.
“That little girl, Erika. Is she Amy's baby girl? How did she learn to talk? How did she learn to move so quickly and silently? That was faster than Sonic.” Tails told himself.
“What was faster than me?” A voice asked.
“Sonic.” Tails said, surprised.
“Who or what was faster than me?” Sonic asked, friendly.
“This little cyan hedgehog named Erika. She moved so quickly. She told me something bad's gonna happen.” Tails explained to his friend.
“Erika?” Sonic asked. “She's a forest legend.” Sonic said.
“What?”
“I learned it last year. People claim to have seen a small hedgehog who would play some music, if you got too close, she'd vanish and tell you your most devastating fate.” Sonic explained.
“She told me this riddle.” Tails said.
“She always speaks in riddles. She told this person, `Two tones of metal will hit following a large pack of sharp objects followed by crashes of food.' The weirdest riddle I have ever heard. Anyway, this man tried to figure this riddle; he was hit by a bus, launched through a window of a restaurant and crashed into the shelves with boxes of food. See the resemblance?” Sonic asked,
“Yes, but she told me, `When the dark one appears, the light shall go to darkness, only then with the world be turned into a living nightmare.'” Tails said.
“Hmm… toughie. Well, I met her too. Just a few seconds ago, but she did not tell me my fate in a riddle. She just told me.” Sonic said.
“You met her?” Tails asked.
“Yep, she told me you were to kill me. I don't believe her.” Sonic said calmly. Tails was shocked.
“I hope she's talking crap.” Tails said. “Sonic, Cream's mum is dead.”
“What? Where is she now?” Sonic asked, in concern.
“At my house.” Tails told him.
“Come on.” Sonic said and he ran towards Tails place. Tails followed.
 
Cream was awake, she was talking with Amy.
“Here, Cream. I want you to have this.” Amy said, handing her a hammer. “I want you to be able to defend yourself if you need too.” She said.
“Thanks Amy.” Cream said as she took the hammer, she noticed a glimmer around Amy's neck; it was a crystal necklace that represented a pendulum. “What's that Amy?” Cream asked.
“This?” Amy asked in reply, grabbing the necklace and looking at it. “It's nothing, something I was gonna give to the baby.” Amy sighed.
“Baby? Who had a baby?” Cream asked, not knowing. Amy began to cry. “I'm sorry, was it something I said?” Cream asked, concerned for her friend.
“No, it's nothing you've done. I had a baby once.” Amy told her.
“You had a baby. No wonder you had a fat belly once.” Cream laughed, Amy joined in. “Tell me about it, or will it hurt to much.”
“I can tell you. I went off with Sonic during a party and, lets say we had a little party of our own.” Amy started.
“What kind of party?” Cream asked, already knowing, but making it sound as if she had no knowledge of sex.
“You're too young to understand, but after our party, me and Sonic went back to normal life.” Amy continued until she was interrupted again.
“So he was drunk and you took advantage of that and made him screw you.” Cream joked.
“C… Cream!!!” Amy blushed.
“I may be little, but I do understand sex life.” Cream told Amy.
“Oh, alright. Whatever, but you ruining my story.”
“Sorry.”
“Anyway, I began feeling ill almost every morning and after every bit of food. I check with a doctor who told me I was expecting. I was so excited, only… Sonic wouldn't have accepted it and I still needed to tell my mother and father. But I did eventually, they were happy more than mad. Sonic didn't believe me and thought I was playing one of my pranks to get his attention for a little while. Boy, was he gutted when I gave birth. I called her Lilly, like that bird I had once, remember?” Amy asked.
“Yeah, I remember.” Cream replied.
“Well, I named my daughter after her, cause I really like the name Lilly.” Amy spoke, she wasn't crying anymore, she was happier now, surprisingly.
“So… what happened, why haven't I seen her?” Cream asked,
“You was only 3 at the time, I had her till you were 5.” Amy said.
“But I still didn't see her.” Cream complained.
“Anyway, me and Sonic took Lilly out for a walk when Eggman attacked. He grabbed Lilly and took off with her. She was crying.” Amy said, as she began to tear up again. “Sonic and I chased him, Sonic leaped up and smashed into the side of Eggman's ship and Eggman dropped my little girl.” Now she was crying again. “And she fell into the forest.” Amy could not continue because of all the crying, Cream tried comforting her.
 
Sonic ran through the forest with Tails close up behind. Tails was hit back by something and crashed into a tree. Sonic did not notice and continued running. Tails leaned up and scouted around. A dark hedgehog figure was floating above the ground. Tails suspected he was the one who hit him. Tails stood and ran over to pound the hell out of him. A blast of light shot Tails backwards through three trees. The figure flew at Tails with terrific speed, knocking into Tails chest as he stood. Tails was flung yet again, this time Tails used his tails to slow down the speed he was flying, he hovered, trying to get his opponent in sight, he was kicked in the back up into the air. Tails was at least a few feet over the tips of the trees. He scouted the ground searching for the mysterious person attacking him. Tails was grabbed from behind. A metal hand went across his neck and one around his waist. He was lifted deeper into the sky and was plunged with enormous speed down to the ground. Tails smashed into the ground where he created a large crater, and numbing his entire body. Tails only just sustained consciousness. The machine landed behind Tails about to pull the finishing blow, Tails was prepared to die. Suddenly a light speed past Tails, knocking into the machine. The robot flew backwards for miles.
“Sonic.” Tails called weekly, thinking Sonic saved him. When he looked, he saw the small cyan hedgehog from before. “Erika?” Tails asked. The machine flew back towards them.
 
It attacked the girl by striking at her chest, only it missed. Something so fast that Tails couldn't even monitor its movements was dodged so easily by a toddler. The machine, with great speed, shot its hands back and forth at the little girl holding out the sharp tips of it's fingers. The girl stayed in the very same spot and was moving her body so fast, she dodged each speedy attack with ease. She pulled out a massive sword from nowhere (like Amy does) and flipped over the machine cutting its back open, the robot swung around and swiped the little child, but she side flipped over it and cut the armour off its left arm. It lunged its hand at her, but she jumped on it ran up the arm and slashed the arm clear off, leaping into the air. Erika then came back down and cut the machine down the back again. It went to grab her as it did Tails before, but lost its left leg as she appeared behind him. She back flipped over the back to the front of it and cut down its front. She span around and cuts its neck, following up by a triple front summersault over it, cutting it three times in the same line. She landed, span around thousands of times in few seconds, stopping in a crossed legs sitting position. The machine fell to pieces. Tails watched, completely astonished. What power! And from such a tiny child. Tails pain became too much for him and he passed out.