Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic::Epilogue ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tails hugged Cream.

"Don't worry. It'll be okay soon." Tails whispered to her.

"I don't see how it can, Tails." Cream said back. "I mean he has already destroyed half the population and Eggman."

"It's okay, we can beat him." Tails said reassuringly.

"What happened to make him do this?" Cream asked.

"I don't know. He just did."

"But…"

"Just try to get some sleep."

"Can't you give me some… you know."

"Not today. I gotta go on guard."

"But why? What if you die?"

"I don't plan to. I'll be fine."

"O…Okay, if you say so."

"Goodnight Cream."

"Goodnight Tails." Cream rested her head on the rock and Tails covered her with a blanket. `I plan on killing him. Damn you, Sonic. What the hell got into you? I never thought you, of any person would kill Amy. Bastard.' Tails thought. He left and travelled through the up rising tunnel. He poked his head out the top and searched around. He leaped out and recovered the hole. He then flew up a tree into a wooden shack.

"Hey, Knuckles. It's my shift. Go get some rest." Knuckles sleepily got up and went down the covered hole and recovered it. Tails picked up the rifle and sat against the wall next to the window. He looked out the window. `Sonic…' He thought. `Why did you do this? Why do we have to fight you?'

~~Flashback~~

"Give up Egghead. We have you beat." Sonic overconfidently said.

"Never." Eggman leaped up and stuck a needle into Sonics left shoulder.

"Ahhh!!!" Sonic squirmed. Tails lifted his rifle and Bang. He shot Eggman in his shoulder. "You'll pay for that Eggman." Sonic Spin dashed into the top of Eggman and went straight through him. Eggman fell in half. Sonic looked down onto his dead body. "That what you get for…" Sonic stop and held onto his shoulder. "Ahhh… what the hell." Sonic yelled. "AHHHH!!!!!!" A flash of light went around Sonic. Amy ran over to him.

"Sonic! What wrong. AHHH!!!" Sonic drew his sword and stabbed Amy. "Ug… So…Sonic?" Sonic was huffing and puffing and then he realized what he had done.

"A… Amy! Wh… What? What have I done." Sonic went to pull the sword out but Tails stopped him.

"Sonic, if you pull out your sword Amy's body with rip out blood we need to help her soon." Sonic rested Amy down and let go of the sword. Amy was trying to breathe. Cream ran over to Sonic and slapped him around the face.

"Sonic, you idiot. Look what you did to…" Sonic suddenly grabbed the sword. Slashed Amy half open and slashed Cream up he face. Amy died. Tails double kicked Sonic. He then swung his tails around and pounded into Sonics face. Sonic fell to the ground. Sonic swung up and was slashed down the face. Tails had out a double-bladed sword. He swung for Sonic who ducked and swiped at Tails feet. Tails jumped sideways double kicking Sonic. Sonic fell down again and released his sword. He sword slid off to a far tower. Sonic jumped up.

"Very good Tails. You fight well." Sonic said in an evil voice. He shook his head violently. "Tails. Help me! What going on. I'm losing control… AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" KABOOM!!!! A giant flash of light sent Sonic into the air. Tails picked up Cream, who was bleeding badly, and ran off.

~~End Flashback~~

`God Damn you Hedgehog!' Tails punched the wall, almost hitting the Alert button. Tails looked out the window. The lightning struck and flashed about 5 times over the forest. Tails looked out the window his head out the hole in the wall. The lightning flashed another five times. Sonics face flashed about two times in Tails face. (A/N It's like those scary movies. You know when the bad guys shadow, body or face flashes in front of the victim with the lightning. Like this

Strike.

Flash one: Brightens background.

Flash two: Sonic's face appears in Tails face

Flash three: Brighten

Flash four: Sonic

Flash five: Normal. Okay)

It happened again only afterward Sonic was standing in front of Tails. Sonic pounded Tails into the far wall. Then he ripped off the Alert button. Sonic laughed hysterically. He stared at Tails expecting to see fear and anger. Tails was smirking.

"What do you find so interesting that you smirk, Tails?" Sonic asked evilly.

"Heh. Idiot. Do you think that I didn't prepare for you doing that? I always keep a backup." Tails smirked again. He pressed a button on a remote control activating all the alarms in the hideout. Sonic attack Tails with a Sword-uppercut. Tails dodged and kicked Sonic in the shin. He then Jumped and sliced Sonic but Sonic deflected the sword and kicked Tails out the back wall. Knuckles jumped up and smashed Sonic in the stomach. Sonic attack Knuckles and sent him in the same direction. Sonic flew at them again. Cream jumped out from nowhere with Amy's hammer. She smacked Sonic sending him flying backwards. She charged and jumped at the flying Sonic.

"Sonic Wind." Sonic called. An unseen force attacked Cream. She flew backwards. A figure flew out of nowhere and caught her. Rouge was hovering with Cream; she then flew down and rested the unconscious girl down. Rouge flew back up to fight. Sonic was gone.

A/N: I hope you liked my first chapter. And here is something I forgot.

Disclaimer: I say this once and only once. I don't own any of the characters in this story. Only the story itself.

I hope you liked it. P.S. I need 2 reviews to post a new chapter. Thank you.