Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic::Epilogue ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hey, Sonic!" Tails called.

"Yeah, Tails?" Sonic replied.

"I… uh… was just wondering… what do you think I should get Cream for a present. I want it to be special." Tails said shyly. Sonic looked into the air, held his chin in his right hand and his elbow with the other.

"Hmmm… Well, what's Cream greatest hobby?"

"Uh… I… don't know."

"What!" Tails looked down so Sonic couldn't see him blushing. "Hey, don't worry about it buddy. You'll come up with something." Tails just nodded. "I gotta go do more runs, why not ask Amy or better yet Cream herself." Sonic winked at Tails and ran off.

"Tails. Tails. Wake up." Rouge said. Tails open one eye slightly.

"Ack… Damn flashbacks. They have to hit so hard, don't they?" Tails moaned.

"Say what?" Rouge questioned. "Never mind. Sonic knows where we are. We can't stay here." Vector ran in.

"Sonic is coming back." He yelled.

"I'll take him this time." Espio said as he ran off to the exit. Espio arrived outside. Sonic was resting on a broken log. "Sonic! Why are you doing these things?"

"That's simple… Because of the plan and simple fact that……… Wait? Why am I doing these things? Heh… Who cares? Prepare to die, Espio." Sonic charged at Espio with sword in hand. He jumped and sliced down on Espio. Espio's body vanished. Sonic looked left and right but couldn't see him. Espio fell out of the sky onto Sonic and dug a shuriken into his head. Sonic yelled in pain. He kicked Espio off and stared at him deep. He removed the shuriken from his head leaving a hole for blood to flow out of.

"Curse you, Espio. I have a surprise for you." Sonic smirked and then burst out in a large power-up scream. Sonic he turned yellow and began floating. He spin dashed at Espio.

"OH SHI…" Espio yelled. Sonic burst straight through Espio's lower body. Espio stood shaking for a while and then he fell to death.

Sonic burst into a hysterically evil laugh. Tails saw this and went mad. He jumped out of his hiding spot and attack sonic at a full force. Sonic, in super form, was able to dodge his attacks far too easily.

"Sonic! You son of a bitch! You don't deserve sympathy. I'll rip your heart out you bastard." Tails carried on attacking. "Oh… I forgot. You don't have one anymore." Tails stopped attacking. "No. That's why you killed Amy. You're an ass, Sonic! I once thought you was my best friend. You were my first friend. Now, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER ASS WIPER I HAVE TO DISTROY!" Sonics eyes widened. The red disappeared and were back to blue.

"T… Tails?" He said. Tails just kept staring horribly. "Tails? What… What's happening to me?"

"You betrayed us. How does that sound?"

"What?"

"Murderer and terrorism. You terrorised the planet causing its inhabitants to run and hide from you. Anyone who was unfortunate enough to cross your path was considered dead. Amy and Espio were two of the unfortunate."

"What!"

"Yeah, Sonic. Now I see. You're under a spell or something. But still, your actions are unforgivable. You scarred Cream and I am gonna kill you for it. You will die Sonic, you will die. And I am the one who's gonna do it. I'll do it now while your still sane." Sonic's eyes filled with tears to hear his best friend say that. Then Sonics eye colour turned red again and he burst into a hysterically evil laugh again.

"In super form? I don't think so." Tails smirked.

"That's why I have this and a friend." Tails pointed to knuckles who was nearly finished his `stop emeralds' chant. Soon Sonic was forced to power down and Tails struck. Sonic dodged and fled. Tails stared up upon him as he flew into the distance.

Below Cream was looking in a cracked mirror.

"My face… why did Sonic do this to me? He used to care for me. So why did he damage my face. I look hideous with this scar. Tails probably only pretends to love me." She said sadly.

"That's not true, Cream." Said a deep voice behind her. "Tails loves you for who you are, not for what you look like." Cream turned around. Shadow was leaning on the side of the door hole. "Tails loves you, never doubt that. Never. If Tails didn't care for you for the way you look now. He wouldn't be as nice as he is." Shadow walked away. (A/N: I played the song wake me up in time at this point. It goes well seeing as the next part is a fight… OOPS! Sorry. P.s. I think that's its name.)

Vector was staring into the eyes of Sonic. Sonic's smirk practically went up half of his face. Vector was raging mad. He attacked Sonic. Sonic jumped over him, landed and tripped him up. Vector stood up and pounded Sonic. Sonic flew backwards and hit a tree. His Eyes filled with the dark red of evil. He placed the bases of his hands together and shot an energy wave into Vector. Charmy flew down and went for a vicious sting attack. Sonic just drew a sword and cut his back open. Charmy landed on the ground, cried, then pasted out. Vector was out cold by a tree with a huge dent. Sonic left smiling… a victor.

What do you think of this one? It is shorter than the first but I must savour my ideas. I'm going to need 3 reviews minimum to go on.

5 will get you chapter 3 also.

7 will get you chapter 4.

And so on. 9, 11, 13, 14, 15,17.

Another thing. If you have a character you desperately don't want to die that hasn't died already then say so. Hope you enjoyed chapter 2.