Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic::Epilogue ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tails opened his left eye and studied his surroundings. He was not in his cave and he was no longer Knuckails. He opened his other eye and looked around. He suddenly noticed his left leg was chained to a pipe and he had a saw next to him. He picked up the saw and began to cut at the chain, although the saw could not do anything to it. Tails was cutting and cutting, the saw did not budge though the chain at all, not even bad scratches. Tails dropped the saw.
“Where in the world am I?” He asked himself.
“You are in a dark room inside one of Eggman's labs.” Said a voice.
“Sonic?” Tails asked looking around.
“Yes my friend, it is me.” Sonic replied.
“You're no friend of mine anymore. You sicken me.” Tails spat.
“But Tails? I've done nothing wrong.” Sonic said innocently.
“Done nothing wrong? You have murdered half the planet and some of them were my friends, your friends, yet you killed them anyway. You showed no mercy and enjoyed every second of the killing. You're a monster that really needs to die.” Tails yelled.
“Really? In addition, who may kill me, Tails? You? Chained up over there. The saw you have, has a purpose. It can easily free you from that chain.” Sonic laughed.
“What are you implying? That I cut my foot off?” Tails asked sarcastically. Sonic stopped laughing.
“More or less, or you can try to cut the chain again.” Sonic walked over to Tails, coming out of the shadows.
“Whatever, like I would do that.” Tails said mockingly.
“Oh… you will. I'll make you do it.” Sonic laugh and headed into the shadows again. “Tails, I have a guest here who wants to talk to you.” Sonic said. Tails heard the sound of something unwrapping. Suddenly a girls voice began screaming and calling.
“Tails!!!” It said.
“Cream?!” Tails called.
“Tails help me. Sonic is scaring me. I am afraid. Help me.” Cream yelled out.
“I'll help you Cream. Hold on, I'll help you.” Tails yelled.
“Really? How do you plan to do that?” Sonic asked as he walked back over holding Cream.
“Leave her alone or I'll make you pay!” Tails yelled.
“We will see…” Sonic replied. He put cream directly in Tails view and put his hands on her head, his right hand to the left side of her chin and the other to the right side of her forehead. She grabbed onto his arms and tried to get them off. Sonic began to pull his right arm to the right and his left to the left, which would force Creams neck to crack. She resisted. Tails ran forward only to be tripped by the chain holding him.
“Leave her alone! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!” He yelled. Sonic forced harder, Tails pulled at the chain. His leg began to burst with blood as the chain ripped at his skin. The pipe bent a little bit. Sonic now was forcing harder. Cream screamed as pain ran through her body at the force on her head. She cried. Tails Pulled harder on the chain and the pipe bent some more. He sat back grabbed the chain and pulled, screaming. Sonic grinned. Never before had he felt a pleasure of sorrow from another, a tragic love tale. This was not going to end well.
“T… Tails… Help me.” Cream called. Tails looked, he dived for them but to no avail as he was still stuck. Crack! Tails eyes widened.
“He didn't…” Tails said, his eyes watered. “He DIDN'T!!!” Tails said in disbelief. Cream dropped in front of Tails. Tails screamed and pulled on the chain like never before. The pipe burst. Tails ran over to Creams lifeless frame. “Cream… Cream… please don't be dead. Please, wake up. Listen to me. Wake up.” Tails cried as he shook Cream. She did not move other than the tiny bit of momentum given by Tails shaking. Tails rested Cream down slowly.
“Done yet?” Sonic asked.
“You… bastard! You F*&%^*& BASTARD!!!! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL F*&%^*& KILL YOU!!!” Tails screamed. He leaped at Sonic and pounded him in the face. Sonic fell backwards. He began to get up but Tails was there. Tails kicked him in the side and lifted him into the air. Tails roared as he threw Sonic across the room. He jumped over and pounded multiple times into Sonic's face. Tails was moving so quickly that Sonic could not respond. His body was bleeding. Tails did not let up his attack. He was furious. “You killed her! You killed HER!!! How can you kill her!!! I don't care what Eggman did to you! I won't forgive you for this. I'll NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!! YOU… YOU BLUE HEADGEHOG FREAK!!!” Tails yelled as he attacked. This brought up a spark in Sonic's system. Tails attacked and attacked, not letting Sonic guard. Sonic was becoming afraid. For what Knuckails could do Tails, a less powerful person was doing it a thousand times better. Unfortunately for Sonic, Tails did not have the spirit of letting him “suffer” like Knuckails. Tails was going to end it and end it now. Sonic needed to escape, but with Tails pounding away as he was, that was a near impossibility.
 
Sonic put his hand in the way of one of Tails, He then matched Tails blow for blow. Their hands collided with such power it seemed they were giving off a powerful aura, causing the placed to shake and collapse. Tails grabbed Sonic's arm and lunged him over the side of the room. Sonic stood, threw a flash grenade and made his escape. Tails looked in the glair to see a hedgehog figure. Thinking it was Sonic, Tails tackled the hedgehog and lifted a fist.
“Wait! It's me!” Shadow said. Tails withdrew. The smoke and glair cleared. Tails burst into tears on the ground. His girl had been murdered and he did not get revenge. Shadow was smiling. Tails banged on the ground as hard as he could.
 
A hand reached down and grabbed his shoulder.
“Don't cry, Tails.” Said a sweet little voice. Tails lifted his head and looked at the person. “It's fine.” She said.
“Cr… Cream? But… you died.” Tails said. “Cream!” He called as he lifted her into his arms for a big warm hug. She hugged him back.
“I'm okay.” She said.
“I cracked her neck back into place, but it is highly fragile and can be broken easily, so be careful. If it breaks again, she'll die for sure.” Shadow explained.
“Thanks, Shadow.” Tails said.
“Now, we must return to a new home. I found it as Sonic began to take you from the previous one. Rouge and Knuckles are already there.” Shadow said.
“What about the others?” Tails asked.
“Sonic has killed them. I put the Master Emerald there too.” Shadow said. “Tails… can you give me a hand? Walking with one leg is quite hard.”
“Sure.” Tails said. He walked over and lifted Shadow onto his back. Tails walked out of the base and Cream followed. The three moved into the distance… hoping they would one day be able to defeat the dreaded evil named Sonic.
 
~Fin~