Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic::Epilogue ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic flew dead at Knuckails; with his enhanced power he used a powerful blow dead on Knuckails chest. Sonics big evil smirk soon changed to a shocked and scared expression, as Knuckails didn't seem affected by Sonics attack, even though Knuckails didn't block. Sonic flew back slightly.
“My turn!” Knuckails smirked. Knuckails began pounding Sonic into nothing. Sonic took each blow without anytime for a comeback or chance to block. Knuckails took his time on whacking Sonic around as he didn't just blow him to pieces and be done with it. Sonic was trying to come up with an idea, but with the fist smashing at his face, he couldn't even think. He was getting very afraid. He was in his most powerful form, yet he was still being thrashed by this foe. Knuckails stopped pounding and let Sonic fall to the ground; Sonic came down with a crash. Soon crowds of cheering appeared from the background. It seemed Sonic had met his match. Sonic got up slowly as Knuckails landed with his arms folded.
“You are SO defeated. Perhaps it's time you gave up. You won't beat me.” He said overconfidently.
“Oh yeah! I still have one more trick up my sleeve!” Sonic looked at Knuckails and grinned again.
“Sonic, you don't have any sleeves.” Knuckails mocked him. Sonic began a spin dash.
“HYPER…” Sonic started, he began to speed up. “…SPINDASH…” Sonic was now speeding like never before. “…ATTTTTTAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!” Sonic sped at Knuckails hitting him dead in the stomach. Knuckails definitely felt this one as he began screaming out in pain. It seemed like Sonic was digging into Knuckails's belly. As a matter of fact, he was. Sonic spun straight through Knuckails as everyone gasped and went back into hiding. Knuckails began to glow and exploded shooting two bodies out of him. Tails and Knuckles were no longer Knuckails but now only themselves. Sonic laughed maniacally.
“Now! What were you saying about beating me?” He asked with an evil grin. Tails and Knuckles looked at him in fear, then changed to fighting faces.
“Ok, plan B. Lets go.” Knuckles said. Tails and Knuckles attacked Sonic. Sonic was toying with them as he used one hand for one of them, both his hands at work deflecting all of their attacks.
“This is so easy, it's boring.” Sonic punched Knuckles away and came to Tails. He was about to kill him when Shadow appeared and attacked. Sonic flew back into a wall.
“Get a move on! Get back to the base!” Shadow yelled as he waited for Sonic to recover.
“Right!” Knuckles and Tails replied. They ran off towards the base to fuse again.
 
Shadow lunged Sonic and punched in his gut. Sonic grabbed Shadows arm, twisted it and enjoyed the sounds of bones snapping and the cries of Shadow.
“…Sweeet!” Sonic said. He kicked Shadow away. Shadow skidded over the floor and into a tree. A coconut fell down and almost hit Shadow on the head, had he moved. Shadow leaped up grasping his broken arm, throbbing. Sonic was taunting Shadow by looking into the air as if something had caught his eye and interested him. Shadow ran at Sonic and pulled a flying kick attack. Sonic blocked with one hand and pushed onto Shadow's foot so hard and fast that Shadow's leg bone ripped out of his back. Sonic kicked Shadow into the air. Shadow fell to the ground, just barely breathing. Sonic walked over.
“You're gonna… die… Sonic.” Shadow said, Sonic stood and watched Shadow close his eyes.
“Am I? I doubt that.” Sonic vanished.
 
Tails and Knuckles walked into the underground hideout with everyone waiting with disgust on their faces.
“How dare you let him beat you like that!” Yelled Rouge. “You should have destroyed him when you had the chance! Now Shadow's dead!” Tails and Knuckles looked down on the ground in shame. “Get and fuse again.” Rouge ordered. Tails and Knuckles complied. They walked over to the emerald. They sank into the emerald like before and came back out as Knuckails. They walked out of the base and flew into the air.
“Hmm… where the hell is Sonic?” Knuckails asked himself. He searched all around.
 
Inside the base, however, all waited for the explosions and stuff like before. Cream got up and walked to her room. She entered it.
“Hello, Cream.” Said an evil voice. Cream looked over to her bed and saw none other than the evil Sonic.
“S… S… S… S… S… S…” Cream was in a panic. She let out a horrifying scream. Everyone available came rushing in. Cream was on her knees crying the hardest she ever could. Rouge walked up to her.
“What's wrong, Cream?” She asked.
“S… S… Sonic! He… he is in here with us!” Cream said.
“What!” Everyone yelled. Rouge got on the intercom.
“Knuckails! Sonic is in here with us! Cream said so.” She yelled scared. Cream never hallucinated before, although none saw Sonic anywhere. She never lied, or joked about something this serious. Knuckails burst in.
“Where is he?” he asked.
“We don't know, Cream said he is in here with us.” Rouge Said. Everyone got around Knuckails except for Cream and Rouge.
 
Suddenly a gloved hand grabbed Rouges shoulder. Sonics smirking face appeared out of the shadows. Then a shining sword came up to Rouges neck. Rouge began to panic.
“S… Sonic!” she said.
“Hello, friends!” Sonic said. “I'm going to play a little game with dear Rouge here.” He smirked some more. He threw Rouge at the cracked mirror and pulled out three revolvers. “No one come near me or I shall destroy your little friend.” He threatened. “Now Rouge, these guns are empty. However, I am going to put one bullet in one of the guns, I will spin the turret and lock. I will juggle the three guns and see how lucky you are. I will pull a trigger six times.” Sonic explained. “Let the games begin.” Sonic loaded one gun with one bullet, as he said he would do. He span the turret and began to juggle the rifles. He was very good at it, the guns went up and down crossing over. He threw them all into the air, everyone looked. At this, he pulled out a small bomb from his back and threw it at the ground.
“Suckers!” he yelled. All fell silent.
 
(How's this. Its not over yet.)