Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic::Epilogue ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Thanks 4 the reviews. I have some new ideas now so I will pop these up quick. Now everyone that is still alive thinks this is the final battle. Tails and Knuckles are far stronger than Sonic when put together so everyone is hoping they will win. Thanks Electrode the Hedgehog and all u other reviewers. Electrode, sorry about killing Amy. Read this chapter, people.

Oh yeah, if you played Sonic Adventure one. The battle with Perfect chaos is the music that plays when fighting Sonic.

Cream told everyone about Tails idea. After Tails and Knuckles entered the master emerald, everyone came to watch. Soon the emerald glowed and out came an Echidnox. (Echidna-fox, duh!?)

"Wow…" was the word flying out of everyone's mouths.

"Cool, huh?" The Echidnox said.

"So… what do we called you now. Knuckles or Tails?" Cream asked.

"Hmm… how about…" The Echidnox started.

"Echidna-fox-boy!" Yelled Rouge.

"No." the Echidnox replied

"How about… Nox?" Cream Suggested.

"Nah, uh…" The boy thought again.

"Who is in control in there? Tails or Knuckles?" Rouge asked.

"Me, Tails." He replied.

"Why not just call you Tails then?"

"Cus I want something flashy."

"This isn't a game of super hero thing, Tails. This is serious stuff." Rouge yelled at him.

"Fine… Knuckails!" Knuckails walked over to Cream. "Cream…"

"Yeah, Tails?" Cream replied.

"…How do I look?"

"Uh… Cool, as Sonic would say."

"Thanks, I love you."

"You too, Tails."

"Okay, Wish me luck. No wait, wish us luck." Knuckails said. Everyone replied with a `good luck.' And off Knuckails went to fight Sonic. Cream watched Knuckails fly faster than ever. She waited for a few minutes before going to her new room. She sat on the bed a thought for a while.

Knuckails was flying through the air. Tails was mentally talking with Knuckles.

Tails: "Knuckles, do you think we can win?"

Knuckles: "Nope, but we will sure try."

Tails: "You're an expert fighter, will you guide me in my head when fighting. But leave the body movement to me."

Knuckles: "Fine…"

Cream was asleep on her bed, Dreaming about the event the started this tragic nightmare.

~~~A Cream Dream~~~

Sonic was relaxed on the grass under the tree in the meadow. Cream was playing with Cheese. Tails was making his sword stronger and Amy was relaxing on Sonic shoulder. It was a peaceful day until they saw Eggman in his flying egg ship heading towards his base. Sonic decided to investigate. Like they did all the time, everyone followed.

Upon arrival Sonic and Co entered Eggmans base. Inside Eggman was working on his latest plan. Sonic and Co stepped into the room, weapons at the ready.

"Hey there, Egghead." Sonic mocked.

"Sonic? I thought you'd never show." Eggman said with a cocky tone.

"Well, I couldn't disappoint you now could I Eggman." Sonic replied.

"Now, Sonic. I have tried and tried several times to defeat you and you meddling friends. Each time that has failed. SO, I came up with a new plan. Try this on for size!" Eggman pressed a button and a gigantic robot appeared with Eggman inside. "You have beaten me every time, but not this time. It's time I took home a win." Eggman attacked Sonic and his friends who dodged out of the way. Cream watched and hid behind her lover, Tails. Tails protected Cream. Amy watched in fright that something might happen to Sonic. Knuckles held back with Shadow and Rouge. Sonic went full attack dead at Eggman. Eggman's robot was indeed powerful, but Sonic was far superior. Soon Eggman's robot fell and out came Eggman.

"Give up Egghead. We have you beat." Sonic overconfidently said.

"Never." Eggman leaped up and stuck a needle into Sonics left shoulder.

"Ahhh!!!" Sonic squirmed. "What is that?!" Sonic pulled the now empty needle out of his shoulder.

"It's a virus, Sonic. You will never feel the same again." Eggman started laughing.

"What do you mean?" Sonic yelled.

"Let's finished this!!!" Eggman threw a shuriken at Amy. Tails quick reactions paid off. He aimed with his rifle and shot the Shuriken before it hit the blocking Amy. Tails lifted his rifle and bang. He shot Eggman in his shoulder. "You'll pay for that Eggman." Sonic spin dashed into the top of Eggman and went straight through him. Eggman fell in half. Sonic looked down onto his dead body. "That what you get for…" Sonic stop and held onto his shoulder. "Ahhh… what the hell." Sonic yelled. "AHHHH!!!!!!" A flash of light went around Sonic. Amy ran over to him.

"Sonic! What's wrong? AHHH!!!" Sonic drew his sword and stabbed Amy. "Ug… So…Sonic?" Sonic was huffing and puffing and then he realized what he had done.

"A… Amy! Wh… What? What have I done?" Sonic went to pull the sword out but Tails stopped him.

"Sonic, if you pull out your sword, Amy's body with rip out blood. We need to help her soon." Sonic rested Amy down and let go of the sword. Amy was trying to breathe. Cream ran over to Sonic and slapped him around the face.

"Sonic, you idiot. Look what you did to…" Sonic suddenly grabbed the sword, slashed Amy half open and slashed Cream up her face. Amy died. Tails double kicked Sonic. He then swung his tails around and pounded into Sonics face. Sonic fell to the ground. Sonic swung up and was slashed down the face. Tails had out a double-bladed sword. He swung for Sonic who ducked and swiped at Tails feet. Tails jumped sideways double kicking Sonic. Sonic fell down again and released his sword. He sword slid off to a far tower. Sonic jumped up.

"Very good Tails. You fight well." Sonic said in an evil voice. He shook his head violently. "Tails. Help me! What's going on? I'm losing control… AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" KABOOM!!!! A giant flash of light sent Sonic into the air. Tails picked up Cream, who was bleeding badly, and ran off.

~~~~~~~

Cream shot awake, huffing and puffing. That was the worst experience she had ever had in her whole life. Every night she dreamt that same dream. The death of Eggman was a fright for her, but when Sonic turned around and betrayed them… that's what scared her the most.

"It's like they say…" Cream whispered to herself. "When evil shall fall, another will rise to take its place. But why Sonic, good of good?" Cream looked into the cracked mirror. Her face was completely ruined in her opinion. Her cut that when down to the right from her forehead in between her eye and nose. Cream sighed. Would this nightmare ever end.

Knuckails was at Sonic's location. He starred into Sonic's eyes.

"Who are you? A cross bread between Tails and Knuckles." Sonic mocked.

"Actually, yes. We are fused and can take you on and kill you, Sonic." Knuckails said overconfidently.

"Really. That'll be the day, when someone beats me."

"Bring it on then." Sonic ran towards Knuckails and punched, missed. Knuckails kneed Sonic in the stomach. Sonic gasped for air.

"That was easy." Knuckails said declaring victory.

"This isn't over, you just got a lucky shot." Sonic attacked Knuckails and constantly attacked him. Knuckails dodged all of his blows easily. Sonic stopped to get some breathe back. Knuckails yawned.

"I am surprised to see you tired, Sonic." He said. Knuckails attacked Sonic and basically beat the living crap out of him. Sonic soon stopped again. He wiped the blood away from his mouth. He smirked.

"What are you smiling about? You getting your hind kicked in." Knuckails said overconfidently.

"Nice, technique. Can you handle this?" Sonic powered up and became Super Sonic. "Now lets see what you've got."

Can Sonic win with his Super power? Will Knuckails be able to survive? Why am I asking these rather pointless but annoying questions? Find out next time on Sonic Epilogue.

I hope I gave better information on what really happened to Sonic. He had a virus put into him that caused his heart, brain and soul to turn to darkness. So evil, that he killed his own girlfriend.