Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Team Meets Klonoa ❯ Bump ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Daniel: Hallo and Velcome to Ze first Chaptor. Zis chaptor Vill be based on Ze meeting of Ze Sonikku Team und Klanoa.

Tails: Daniel! Cut it out with the French accent. He said… Hello and welcome to the first chapter. This chapter will be based on the meeting of the Sonic team and Klonoa. Okay?

Daniel: Spoilsport. *Huff*

Tails: Take that back! I am NOT a spoilsport. Only a your sport Spoiler. So I only ruin your fun. ^_^

Daniel: Arrrrr… Klonoa will you tall these fools… I mean readers the `Consequences' *Snicker*

Klonoa: Not consequences you moron. And why doe's you fic have to be so embarrassing?

Daniel: Cause you can't stop me.

Klonoa: *pulls out big sword*

Daniel: Uh… what's with the sword?

Klonoa: *Chases Daniel*

Tails: Okay, here is the drill. Daniel's got Sonic and Amy as a couple. Not much seen though. Cream and some other Random Rabbit named Josh as a, not seen much, couple. *Whisper* Curse him! *Normal tone* Knuckles and Tikal. Rouge and Shadow. And I am a… a…

Sonic: GIRL!!! *Bursts out laughing.*

Tails: and I am coupled with Klonoa.

Daniel: *Pulls out strange ray gun.*

Tails: What the hell is that?

Daniel: *Shoots Tails*

Tails: *Transforms into a girl* *Girls voice.* AHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

Daniel: This is my transformintogirlraythatiscompletelypermanenttilipushthisbigradbuttonandsho otyouagainray!

Tails: Your what?

Daniel: My Transform-into-girl-ray-that-is-completely-permanent-till-I-push-this-big-r ed-button-and-shoot-you-again-ray.

Tails: Then it's not permanent, is it?

Daniel: Yes.

Tails: How CAN I BE PERMANENT IF YOU CAN CHANGE ME BACK!!!

Daniel: Cause I forgot something.

Tails: what? *Scared*

Daniel: this isn't my transformintogirlraythatiscompletelypermanenttilipushthisbigradbuttonandsho otyouagainray. It's my transformintogirlraythatiscompletelypermanentonlyinmyficsunlessyouwasboybef oreindiffarantstorypostedfirststoryray

Tails: WHAT!!!

Daniel: or in other words… you can't change back when in my future sonic fics. And in about 45 seconds your mind will be edited so you forget this entire conversation and you past life as a boy except you memories of being with Sonic. *Breathe*

Readers: GET ON WITH IT!!!

Daniel: Sorry. I don't own anything in this fic. Except the future crunchy-chips. Read and Review please. Thank…

The planet population: GET ON WITH IT!!!

Chapter one: Bump!

Tails was flying around through trees and big rocks. She was going at a very fast speed. Sonic wasn't far behind. He was `jogging' compared to Tails. They were having a friendly race to see if Tails speed had improved over her three years of speed training. Sonic of cause was toying with her. She knew. She stopped and Sonic went on ahead. He pulled to a halt and return to Tails who was sat on a rock.

"Tails? What wrong. Why'd you stop?" He asked.

"You were toying with me." Tails said angrily.

"Uh… But why did you stop?" Sonic asked again.

"Because… I give up. I'll never match your speed."

"But that doesn't mean you shouldn't give up. You might someday."

"No I won't. You so fast you get to train me, race me and spend some quality time with Amy and Kuluka. I was so busy training for the past three years I couldn't even find a boyfriend." Tears began to form in her eyes. She flew up into the sky.

"Tails WAIT!" Sonic yelled. But Tails didn't wait. She flew on. She flew over town and looked and the radiant beauty it shone at her. A bunch of kids saw her and thought they'd use target practice. Three had water guns, two picked up rocks and one had a BB gun. They shot at Tails hitting her tails. The Sharp rocks cut one of them making it almost impossible to keep flying. Her tails ceased and she fell down towards the ground. She tried getting her tails to spin to let her fly but the pain was too much for her to handle. The kids ran away hoping not to get told off. Tails closed her eyes as she almost hit the ground. She bumped into someone instead. She knocked over who ever it was but she didn't hit the ground. She opened her eyes. She noticed the person caught her not just being knocked over. She also noticed, as did he, that he was holding her butt. Tails blushed and so did the young cat. This romance like thing was broken by a sudden `Tweet-Twill' in the background. Tails and the unknown boy soon realised they had a crowd. They separated and continued blushing.

A/N: The scene where Tails and Klonoa are blushing and he's holding her butt I've drawn and stuck on the fanart central cause I couldn't put it in the fanart part. Take a look by looking up my name Tikal. ^_^ btw I called myself Tikal cause she a fav character of mine, simple to spell and I couldn't think of any one else at the time. So what did you think of my over active Summery and disclaimer and short story.

Klonoa: I still think it's embarrassing you stuck me with a girl who was actually a boy.

Daniel: SHUT IT!!! Reviews please.