Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Team Meets Klonoa ❯ Getting to know each other ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Daniel: My arm! MY ARM!!!

Tails: *Stares and Sighs* Daniels just had his arm hack off by Sonic.

Klonoa: why?

Tails: Cause he stole his cola.

Klonoa: WHAT! Cola?

Tails: Yeah, pathetic huh?

Klonoa: *Runs up to Daniel with the sword again.*

Tails: Boys… they'll never learn. Anyway. The next part of the story is…

Daniel: AHHHH!!!! MY LEGS!!!! WHAT DID I DO!!!!

Tails: About me getting to know the unknown boy who showed up and saved me. And got a feel at my behind. You did read the previous chapter didn't you? Well I hope you like this one. And Daniel doesn't own Sonic Team or Klonoa. He only owns Kuluka.

Sonic Team and Klonoa belong to Sega and Namco. Thank you.

Chapter 2: Getting to know each other.

Tails and the boy walked around town. They were still blushing and people kept looking over at them saying, "What a cute couple." Or "Those kids look great together. Maybe they should go to Twinkle Park."

Tails looked over at the boy who was staring at the ground. When he noticed she was looking, he looked at her. Tails quickly looked back at the ground. The boy had his hands behind his back and Tails had hers together in front of her. The silence other than the cars and people was unbearable so the boy decided to break it.

"So… uh… are you okay?" He struggled.

"Y… Yeah." Tails replied. "Thanks for saving me."

"Uh… yeah, and uh… sorry for grabbing your… well…" he boy cut himself off.

"Thanks okay, y… you did save me right so it… really doesn't matter where you touched me." Tails tried to explain.

"Hey, Tails. Who your new friend? And why are you stuttering?" Sonic said behind her. Tails and the boy jumped.

"Uh… Sonic, Don't do that again." Tails scolded.

"Sorry." Sonic apologized. Amy came out from behind Sonic with a smaller hedgehog sucking a lollypop and holding her hand.

"He's got a habit of doing that." Amy said. Tails and the boy jumped again.

"So do you." Tails said. "Hello, Kuluka." She said sweetly. Kuluka the toddler hedgehog just continued to suck on his lollypop.

"Kuluka! Say hello when someone is talking to you." Amy scolded him a bit.

"Hewo." He said to Amy.

"Not to me to Tails." Amy said.

"Hewo." He said to Amy again.

"Forget it." (A/N: if you read this joke you should get it about the 3rd time. If you don't then forget about it. I'll explain at the end.)

"So, Tails. Are you gonna introduce you new friend?" Amy asked.

"Wait, come to think of it. I don't know you name yet." Tails said to the boy.

"My name is Klonoa." Said the boy.

"My name is…"

"Tails. I know. They said it more than fifty times."

"Did we?" Asked Sonic. Everyone except Kuluka and Sonic fell over. Tails jumped back up and stared at Sonic.

"Idiot." She said.

"What? What did I say?" Sonic looked back and forth from Tails and Klonoa to Amy.

"Nice to meet you Klonoa." Amy said shaking his hand. "Say hello to Klonoa, Kuluka."

"Hewo, Kwoa." Kuluka said.

"Hello there, little fellow." Klonoa said rubbing Kuluka's head. Sonic looked at his watch.

"AHHH!!! I am missing the new episode of Sonic adventure 45." Sonic ran off. Amy sweat-dropped.

"Come on, Kuluka. We have to go to the park now." She said. Kuluka just kept licking his lollypop. Tails walked off in another direction. Klonoa followed her. They went from shop to shop. Klonoa was surprised. Although Tails did go in a few clothes shops. She mostly went into Weapon shops, Workshops and Mechanic shops. She bought an awful lot. 12 bags of parts and machines, 2 bags of clothes and a small bag full of sweets. Klonoa was surprised but offered to carry a couple of bags. Seeing as how she had so many. His mistake was that she gave him 5 bags of machinery and plane-parts. He struggled to get to the station and took a BIG rest on the train. Tails didn't seem affected at all though.

"Did you not find those bags heavy at all?" Klonoa asked.

"Yes. But I've gotten used to it." Tails said back.

"Oh."

"So, what brings you to Station Square anyhow?"

"Just strolling around."

"Oh." Tails looked at the floor with her hands on her knees. Klonoa had his hands behind his head and one leg over the other. Without noticing he began blushing. He was thinking. `Wow. I've never met someone so beautiful. She's so… cool and kind. The kind of girl anyone would want to have.'

Tails was also blushing and thinking. `I wonder what I am going to have for tea? Klonoa's cool. He kind. I wonder if he likes me? I mean like likes me. Who else would?' Klonoa and Tails both noticed they were blushing and tried to hide it. But the both noticed each others blushing eventually. Practically everyone on the train noticed.

--DING, DING--THE TRAIN HAS NOW STOPPED AT THE MISTICAL RUINS. PLEASE USE THE DESICNATED EXIT. THANK YOU --DING, DING--

Tails and Klonoa picked up the bags again and left the train. Klonoa almost got stuck inside. Tails laughed at him when he fell over getting out the train. Klonoa blushed and looked up at her. She had a hand out to him, as to help him up. He gladly accepted. He got up and stared at Tails. Tails stared back.

(A/N: Uh… sorry… I was listening to some music, like love music when writing this part so that's why is looks so corny. If you don't think it is corny then please say so. Thank you.)

Klonoa and Tails snapped out their trance and let go of each other's hands. They picked up the bags and continued to walk to Tails house.

When arriving, Klonoa put the bags down and fell on the ground. Tails giggled and opened the door. She place all over her bags on the ground in the front room and picked up Klonoa's bag and put them around the same place. Klonoa stood up and sat down in the front room. He was still trying to catch his breath. Tails laughed again and went into the kitchen. Klonoa, being able to breathe properly again, decided to have a look around a bit. He came into a dark room. He clicked on the light and there were three magnificent planes and one not quite complete yet. He looked in awe. Tails came up behind him and said.

"I made these myself. Well not that one there. But I repaired it."

"Wow…" was all that Klonoa could say. Tails went back into the front room. Klonoa follow clicking the light off on the way out.

Tails picked up a snowboard. Klonoa watched her.

"Do you know how to Snowboard?" He asked.

"Yes. Do you?"

"Yeah."

"Well let's go have I bit of fun then shall we?"

"Okay." Klonoa followed Tails to the ice peek in the hole in the mountain.

(A/N: You should know where this is if you've played Sonic adventure.)

Tails and Klonoa waited on top of the peek. Tails realized something.

"Uh… do you have a snowboard?" She asked Klonoa. Klonoa got out his ring and shot out the Snowboard.

(A/N: you should know this if you've played Klonoa 2)

Tails was surprised. Klonoa got on his board and waited at the tip of the mountain. Tails did it a bit differently. She threw her board down and it dug into the snow.

She said, "lets go." Klonoa jumped of the side and watch what Tails did. She jumped of the edge, kicked the board which went flying into the air and doing many flips, and jumped on it in midair and continued to snowboard. Klonoa followed. They zoomed past every tree and big rocks in their way. Tails was constantly jumping off of ramps and doing tricks in mid air, like back flips and upside down spins. Klonoa began to try some as well. He jumped and did a double back flip. Tails lost control and hit a big rock. She flew off into the mist. Klonoa stopped and ran over to where she fell. She was screaming. He found her. She was lying next to a bunch of jagged rocks. Her left leg had a rock right through it. Tails screamed in agony as Klonoa pulled her leg off of the rock. Tails leg was bleeding badly. Klonoa took off his scarf and rapped it up. He picked her up and sucked their boards up in his ring. He walked up the hill until he reached the top. He ran through the tunnel and came out the other side only to be faced by a bunch of robots.

What do you think? Huh? Tails is hurt and Klonoa bumped into some robots. What will happen?

"Kuluka! Say hello when someone is talking to you." Amy scolded him a bit.

"Hewo." He said to Amy.

"Not to me to Tails." Amy said.

"Hewo." He said to Amy again.

"Forget it."

This joke here. It's simple really. Amy scolds him by saying say hello when spoken to. So he said hello to Amy cause she spoke to him. Said not to me to Tails. He said hello to Amy again cause she spoke to him. Get it. Nah didn't think so.