Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Team Meets Klonoa ❯ Captured ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Daniel: HAHAAAAAAA!!! YOU IN FOR IT NOW!!!!

Sonic: Crap!!!

Klonoa: Run!!!

Tails: *Sigh*

Daniel: *Chase's Sonic and Klonoa around, shooting off big-ass mini-gun.* AHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Tails: Am I the only one sane here? Ah… forget it. Okay, readers. Now lets recap shall we. I got hurt and Klonoa's taking me to get healed up, he the… *Loud noise of mini-gun covers up tails speaking.*

Daniel: BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! *Gets knocked over the head by Tails.* Ow! What was that for?

Tails: I'M DOING YOU JOB WHILE YOU THREE ARE HAVING FUN!!!

Sonic: Trust me, Tails. This is not fun.

Klonoa: Yeah! And when do we get to the lemon part you decided to put in, Daniel?

Daniel: Lemons? I don't have any Lemons. There should be some in the fridge.

Tails: You're an idiot.

Daniel: What? Are the lemons in the cupboard or something?

Tails: I take it back… you're a BIG idiot.

Daniel: But? What did I do?

Tails: Anyhow. Daniel decided that there will be hentai later. Some with Sonic and Amy maybe. Klonoa and me. You know. But write now we have bigger problems. Robots have ambushed Klonoa and I. oh and sorry for the short-notice warning. So the story has changed. I will tell you what chapter its on so if you don't want to read it you can skip it.

Chapter 3: Captured.

Klonoa stepped back. One robot step closer to him. Klonoa stepped back again, Tails pain was gathering again and she let out a small scream. Klonoa, not stepping back anymore, smashed head first into the middle robot making a clearing. He ran outside and stopped, a practical army of robots was standing around the area of the mountain. The robots had them completely surrounded and by far out numbered. Eggman flew down in his hover car thingy.

"Muwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa! So good to see you, Tails." He said evilly.

"Eggman." Tails said weakly. She got down from Klonoa carefully and walked over to Eggman. "What do you want?" She asked.

"You, Tails. You!" Eggman flew up into the sky the fell back down in a car like machine with a grapple claw. The claw grabbed Tails and began to drive off. Klonoa went to save her but was ambushed by the robots and beaten to a pulp. "Cubeors! Bring him as well." Eggman ordered. The robots easily defeated him and dragged him away. Sonic came running down the cliff. He leaped off before hitting the bottom; he spun through 7 robots and went after Eggman. He bashed Eggman a couple of times and almost won until...

"Here, Sonic. I saved this just for you" Eggmans machine spat out some sort of device that knocked Sonic into Tails workshop and out-cold. Eggman made his escape with his two new prizes.

Tails opened one eye slightly to see a beaten and battered Klonoa. She crawled over to him and laid down beside him and stroked his head. He opened one eye weakly and looked at her. Eggman's robots marched past. They didn't care. Klonoa rolled over a bit and put a hand around the back of Tails head and played with the fur, twirling it round on his finger. They snuggled up together a bit more.

(A/N: Sorry for the distraction for all those who are ACTUALLY enjoying this part. I just have to say… CAN I MAKE THIS ANY MORE CORNY? Sorry but I can't come up with anything else the can do while in a prison cell. Oh yeah I was also listening to corny romance like sad music. So that might explain a bit. I suck don't I?)

Klonoa and Tails kissed passionately. Explosions and ominous music snapped them back into reality. Not long after that came Sonic.

"Hey guys… huh?" Sonic quickly turned around blushing. Tails and Klonoa, still holding on to each other, stood up. Tails fell over; Klonoa rushed his arms around her and keeping her from falling fully.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My leg… it's bust. I can't stand on it anymore." Tails cried. Klonoa let go of Tails and pulled her up onto his back. Klonoa ran over to Sonic.

"This way!" Sonic said as he ran off. Klonoa struggled to follow but made it in the end. Robot pieces were everywhere. Klonoa and Sonic soon made it outside. Tails was continuing her sleep. She had her head resting on the back of Klonoa's left shoulder. Sonic didn't bother to say anything, even though it was so tempting. Tails snuggled up into Klonoa's fur. Klonoa followed Sonic till they were away from Eggmans base. They walked towards Station Square and had a nice chat while Tails slept.

"So, Klonoa." Sonic started.

"Yeah?" Klonoa replied.

"Have you and Tails, you know, formed some sort of relationship?"

"I don't know actually. What happened in the cell was completely random."

"Really. So it was like some kind of accident?"

"I don't think so. I like Tails so…" Klonoa stopped and blushed realising what he just said.

"Yes." Sonic said as if he wanted him to say that.

"What?"

"That's exactly what Amy wants to know."

"What's Amy got to do with it? She's the pink hedgehog right?"

"Yeah. She has this habit of getting her best friends a boyfriend or girlfriend. She even got Knuckles with Rouge once. Until Knuckles realised she was only trying to steal the master emerald."

"Even though I don't know them, I'll take you word for it. I can't explain it though. It's like… when I'm around Tails I feel so… warm like."

"Warm?"

"Yeah. It's like…"

"Butterflies in your stomach?"

"Yeah… how'd you know?"

"Been there, done that."

"Oh, okay."

"I have to go meet Amy at the park with Kuluka. It's my shift as it were. I'm hoping you can take care of Tails. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Good, catch ya later Klonoa."

"Yeah bye." Sonic zoomed off quicker than you could think. Klonoa was surprised having never seen something so fast before. Klonoa continued walking to the station and he got on the train. He place Tails down carefully on the chair and sat down himself. Too bad he wasn't careful enough, tails woke up, rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Hey, how ya feeling?" Klonoa asked smiling

"Okay, for now." Tails sighed.

"What do you mean for now?" Klonoa asked.

"Well when I get my leg fixed up, it'll hurt like hell."

"Why?"

"Well, your scarf has been on my leg for quite awhile. Although the bleeding has probably stopped, your scarf has attached itself there so it's acting like part of my skin in a way." Then you got the phase when they clean it from infection. And then there's the filling the hole in the bone and stitching. I don't think it'd be comfortable."

"Yeah, tell me about it. But it won't take too long."

"Four and a half hours to be precise."

"WHAT!"

"Calculations, I am a natural born genius. They will be easy with taking the scarf off. More pain less blood. With the size of the wound, it'll take around two and three-quarter hours to clean and the remaining time to fill the hole in my bone and stitch it up."

"Wow."

The train had stopped and Tails got back on Klonoa's back. Klonoa walked out of the train and down the stairs of the station. Knuckles and Tikal were there. Tikal spotted them and walked over.

"Oh dear, Tails. What happened?" she asked worriedly.

"Snowboarding accident." Klonoa said.

"Worse than it looks, trust me." Tails added.

"I told you those things were dangerous." Knuckles said.

"Yeah but still, they are fun. Let me down Klonoa." Tails said.

"But, you can't even stand." Klonoa said worried.

"Hey, it's only my right leg that's bust, the other one is fine."

"Okay, but you asked for it." Klonoa said as he put her down.

"Damn it, it feel like it's gonna snap in two." Tails complained.

"I hope you'll be okay." Tikal said.

"I'll be fine."

"I hope so."

"So Klonoa. Have you and Tails screwed yet?" Knuckles said. Klonoa blushed and stepped back. Tikal hit knuckles over the head and Tails flew over him, grabbed his shoulders and launched him into the roof. Knuckles head was stuck in the ceiling.

"HEY!" Knuckles called sounding like he needed help. "I didn't know there was a vending machine up here." Tails landed on her left leg carefully. Tikal grabbed her shoulders, helping her keep balance.

"So, how was you day, Tikal?"

"Well, we went for something to eat. Then we came here to get on the train to go home and have `fun' but I think knuckles head will hurt to much now." Tikal said.

"Sorry bout that." Tails apologized.

"Yum, chocolate with lime sprinkles." Knuckles said fro the roof.

"That's probably been off for years, you moron." Tails yelled.

"I was wondering why it tasted bad."

Klonoa walked over to Tails.

"We have to go now, Tails." He said.

"Oh okay." Tails said sadly. She hoped on his back again. "Later, Tikal."

"Goodbye, Tails." Tails and Klonoa left out the main door.

How was this one. I tried my humour, I just could think of anything truly decent. Hentai soon. R&R