Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ A Weasel's Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 1: A Weasel's Beginning
by Julie Riley

Note: Before I begin, there won't be any crossovers until Episode 3 of my Season 2 version of Sonic Underground. Well, only the images and maybe a couple of characters, but nothing else. Weaselov's last name is made by Mr. OgeeBoogie and I had some of the dialogue changed for the Sonic Underground version. I have much changed parts of the stories, so I think you'll notice it when you read Nack's narration, a parody of Conker's and Clockwork Orange's beginning.

Prologue:

As Nack narrates the first part of the story, he is drinking what appears to be milk. He stares at us as we slowly back away from him. He is sitting on the throne of some sort. As we continue to back away from him, we see many creatures that we haven't seen before.

Nack: (narrating) Well, there I am, Nack the prince. Prince of all the land. Who would've thought that? How did I come to this, you're asking? And who were those strange guys that were around the throne, you also say? Well, it's a very long story, come closer and I'll tell it to you. You see, it started a long time ago. And from there on in, it will lead up to just about two days ago, in what I call, "A Bad Fur Day".

The doors closed after Nack has finished narrating his part.

Story:

As Queen Aleena narrates, we see a kingdom with many different kinds of weasels in it. Inside one of the huts were two weasels were both taking care of two baby purple weasels.

Aleena: (narrating)A long time ago, there lived 2 friends of mine named Andrix and Delilah Weasel. Delilah, being the daughter of the Professor of a kingdom called Weaselopolis, married Andrix & had 2 twin purple weasels. One named Nack and the other named Nicollete.

We now see Robotnik coming to Weaselopolis, turning it to almost a baron wasteland, while the statue of the original Weasel King fell apart. Then (as Aleena narrates more) we see rich weasels drinking in Robotnik's honor, while others were getting roboticised. After that, we see a huge paw signing the treaty & shaking Robotnik's hand (you should know who that is if you played Conker's BFD).

Aleena: (narrating)When Robotnik came to Weaselopolis, however, some of the citizens there worked for Robotnik while most were roboticised. The king of the land made an agreement to Robotnik that he would serve Robotnik as his partner.

We now go to an underground tunnel, where Andrix & Delilah (the 2 weasels from before) are trying to hide from the Swatbots (who are looking for both them and the twins).

Aleena: (narrating)At least I know that Andrix and Delilah are safe as of their children. When there was a price for their heads, they turned to the Oracle to try and solve this problem.

We now see the Oracle of Deluphis & the weasels in an old cave. The Oracle starts showing them what's going to happen.

Oracle: I know what will happen. There will come a time when the Council of Four will try to find a way to unite, but there's another hope: Far greater than the Council of Four.

As he speaks more, he shows an image of the four weasels, with Nack & Nic grown up, being lead by not only them, but also Queen Aleena & a strange old gray squirrel with his hair shaped like a heart wearing a red robe (you know who this guy is). Others show Sonic, Manic, Sonia, a red squirrel (you know who), a blonde haired chipmunk (same with her), a white female bat, a two tailed fox, a black hedgehog, and a red haired half-squirrel half-chipmunk (I'll get the rest up later on).

Oracle: (voiceover) When you find these people and others wearing medallions, you will all become the Council of Twenty Four. But I'm afraid there is a price.

The parents looked down at their only children & hugged them. They knew what they had to do. At one house, there lived a family of brown weasels. A basket was dropped off by a shadowed figure. The figure left quickly before the door opened. One of the weasels came out and looked to see if anyone was there. He then saw a basket with a purple boy weasel (Nack of course).

Weasel: Honey, I think we have a little visitor.

Wife: (looking at Nack) Isn't he cute? This is the most blessed day ever since our other children were killed.

Weasel: Elisa, don't remind me. (looks at Nack) We'll just have to raise him like he's our very own. Besides, I bet our neighbors, Holmes and his son, Sleet, would love to have him to be their new friend.

Baby Nack just giggles as he tries to say "Daddy". At another house, where a rich light violet weasel lives, another shadowed figure drops a basket and knocks the door. The figure leaves just as the violet weasel opens the door & finds a baby girl weasel in the basket. Having a kind heart, she takes her in and raises her.

(4 Years Later)

A 5-year-old weasel girl is balancing on top of the mansion wall.

Violet Weasel: Nicollete, get down from there! It's time for your lessons.

Nicollete: (looks down) Oh, sorry, Lady Meryl.

She hops down from the wall & lands on her feet. She goes inside & practices some bass guitar lessons, since she's sort of a tomboy. The bass guitar played beautifully with some classic notes.

Lady Meryl (Violet Weasel): You play very well, Nicollete.

Nicollete: Can I go and play now with my friends?

Lady Meryl: Of course, Nicollete.

She flip-flops outside to play with her rich friends as Lady Meryl just sighs. Meanwhile, at the house in the forest, where Baby Nack was found, the two weasels tell a 5-year-old Nack (he wears a red jacket) something important.

Weasel: Nack, you must listen to me: Holmes and I are going to defend our home and try to stop this madness, but I want you out of here.

Nack: But...I want to stay and help you.

Holmes: (stepping in) Weasley's right: We need to make sure that both you and Sleet are safe. But remember this, Sleet is your friend no matter what happens.

Elisa: We love you, Nack. Now hurry, before they find you out here.

Nack begins to cry and hugs his adopted parents. He quickly rushes near the bushes and hides in there, until he hears a shout.

Voice: No! Dad, you'll get yourself killed!

Nack looks at the person that shouted: It was Sleet (except he doesn't wear his bounty hunter uniform until he joins).

Nack: Sleet?

Sleet gets out of the bushes and Nack follows behind, making sure that he wouldn't get caught by anyone he didn't know. Nack & Sleet saw both of their houses burned down as well as Holmes, Weasley, and Elisa are taken in by Swatbots and the ship leaves with them on it.

Nack: NOOOOO!!!

Nack cried on the floor as Sleet was too depressed to do anything about it.

Sleet: Why? Why did you take him? (gets upset) Someday, I'll have revenge on that jerk that took my father away!

Sleet then looked at Nack, who was crying some more. Sleet picked him up and helps him to his feet.

Sleet: All right, we're on our own, okay? The only thing we can do is find a place to stay, find us some food, and make sure that we don't get caught by whatever those things are, (wipes his tear off) understand?

Nack gave him a small nod.

Sleet: Good, now since I'm a little older than you, I'll have to take care of you like a brother.

Nack: Well...I guess it's okay.

Sleet: Then it's settled. Let's go find that new home.

Nack: (smiles a bit) Okay...I guess.

Nack follows Sleet to find a new home, and start a life of their own.

(3-5 Years Later)

Sleet now looks like the Sleet we know today as Nack only grew a little bit. Nack was playing his guitar he made when Sleet came in wearing the uniform he now usually wears.

Nack: (sees Sleet) Oh, hi Sleet. Where were you?

Sleet: (sounding like his older self) I have been job hunting. I've finally found the job.

Nack: Cool, so now we both gotta work, right?

Sleet: Uh, Nack, there's no 'we' in it this time. Besides, this job is for me only since you didn't want to come along.

Nack: What!? You mean I'm stuck at home while you work? That's insane!

Sleet: Look, Nack, there are going to be some changes in this house. So you either live with it, or get out!

Nack: Hmph! Fine!

Nack gets out a suitcase & packs all of his belongings, and puts on his guitar-shaped medallion. He then heads through the door.

Nack: Sleet, I don't know what's gotten into you, but until you change back to normal, I'm leaving!

He slams the door behind him and heads out into the forest. Nack looks at the castle that isn't very far away. He then goes towards to where the castle was. Some time later, at night, Nack finally gets out of the forest and sees a sign that says, "You are now in Windy".

Nack: (thinking)Windy? What kind of stupid name is that for a part of Mobius?

Nack shrugs it off as he continued to browse around. A little later, he sees a boy, about his age, crying. He then slowly goes up to him.

Nack: Hey, kid, what's wrong?

Boy: (ignoring) First my brother and sister....now my parents too!

Nack: (yells) Hey! Moping over someone you lost a while ago isn't going to help. It's just going to make it worse.

Boy: (shyly) You...think so?

Nack: I know so. (helping him up) By the way, my name's Nack. What's yours?

Boy: Kyle-da.

Nack: Kyle-da? What kind of name is that?

Voice: (growling) The one that will be marked on his grave.

Nack: Huh?

They both turn around and saw a panther wearing royal robes & a crown.

Kyle-da (Boy): (scared) AAHHH!!!

Nack: Cool, you're a cat. I got cat nip. You want some?

Panther: No...I want your body.

Nack: What!? That's not nice!

He looks at where Kyle-da was and he was no longer there. He followed him, but then tripped.

Nack: Kyle-da, where did you go? (gets grabbed by the neck) Urk!

Panther: I will make sure that you aren't following him, ALIVE!!

Nack gasped at what he said. He saw the panther's claw near his neck, ready to break it in 2. Nack began to cry, and knew he wouldn't make it. Nack closed his eyes, so he wouldn't see what his death was like, but it never came when a voice shouted.

Voice: ZTOP!!!

Nack opened his eyes and saw a grown-up weasel, except he had no legs, his arm & eye were roboticised, and he was floating on a chair.

Weasel: Pleaze, zire, let me take care of him. It iz my fault he'z here. Don't kill him, he iz zomething to me.

Nack: (thinking)What did he mean by that?

He looks at Nack then at the weasel & sighs.

Panther: (growls) All right, but if he ever makes me mad, he will perish!

The king (after dropping Nack) then goes back to the castle to get his rest (back across Poo Mountain) as the weasel, wearing a labcoat & black glove (who's a scientist no doubt) looked at Nack.

Weasel: Auc ta Levan! You 'ave gone to zo much trouble. Your parents are worried, now go home.

Nack: (looks sad) I don't have a home.

Weasel: No home?

He shook his head.

Nack: And I don't have any parents either, mister...

Weasel: Zat iz Professor. Professor Veaselov.

Nack: Veaselov? (realizes) Oh, Weaselov. I guess you were from the German side of Mobius, huh?

Professor: Ja. You could zay zat.

Nack: (while walking with him) I don't know what I could do to make it up to you, Professor, but I could help you on something.

Professor: Can you invent thingz like I can?

Nack: Yeah, I've learned modern technology since I was 5.

As the two were chatting, both weasels headed to the castle as Kyle-da looked at the amazement Nack went through. But he would have to help get Nack out later on. We now see Nack and the Professor floating above the half built bridge as Nack looked like he was having fun. Inside the castle, there was a bank inside (remember the Federal Reserve?). The Professor tells the guards that Nack is with him as they go upstairs in the elevator. At the top, there was oldé times decorations. When they reached the lab, Nack looked amazed at the inventions. He looked at a plan that looked like an alien, he then looked at the anti-gravity chocolate, and finally, he looked at what looked like a teddy bear with stitches.

Nack: Wow! Neat.

He then looks at the Professor.

Nack: Professor, I was wondering, why is the Panther King so mean to kids? He nearly tried to kill me.

Professor: (sighs) Young boy, zer iz a story zat goes vith zat.

Nack: And one more thing, call me Nack. I'm used to that name alot.

He looks at the picture of an old castle as he begins to tell Nack his story. As he does, he shows Nack some more pictures of what happened a long time ago.

Professor: It vas long ago. It took place during ze Great War, although zis part of ze war vas called 'Ze Milk Wars' by my people. I tried to be brave and defeat zat Panther King, but he gave me scars and ze Duct Tape. (angrily) How I hate zat Bloody Duct Tape! Eventually, he won vith his partner and tore down my castle.

He then looked at a gun, but not an ordinary gun. It looked like some sort of laser gun.

Professor: And just 2 years ago, after becoming his zientist, I vas forced to create zomething called 'A Roboticiser Gun'. It turned zome of my people, including 2 zat hated ze king zo much into robots. Vhen I almost betrayed him, my arm, eye, and bottom legs vere roboticised and zen ze bottom legs vere chopped off by zat bloody Panther King.

Nack: (gasps) That's awful! (thinks) Wait, I heard from someone that the Panther King chopped off the original king's legs before a place called Robotropolis was created. I heard it from a guy who kept picking on me before my parents were taken away.

Professor: (moves up a bit) Zat part iz a lie. Whoever told you zat only made zat up zo zat no other creature vould know zat ze Overlander in mustache vas ze one who forced me to create (struggles) zat...zat...thing.

Nack: (thinks real hard) Overlander in mustache? (realizes) Dr Robotnik! He's that jerk who took my parents away!

Professor: (seriously) It vould be too late to zave zem. Bezides, if you did go after zem, you'll be roboticised too.

Nack sniffed a little as the Professor wiped a tear off his face. Seeing that he didn't want to go on with his parents, the Professor changed the subject.

Professor: Everything zat has caused me and my people destruction and chaos iz my fault. I vant to make it up to zem by impeaching zat panther myself az vell.

Nack looked interested once again.

Nack: Whoa! That's really interesting, Professor.

Professor: And it looks like you have recovered completely.

Nack: What do you mean? I was just getting started, Professor.

Professor: You don't underztand, (pushes Nack out) you have to leave before ze Panther King finds you here.

Nack: No, I'm not leaving! That stupid panther's the one who tried to kill your people, and I'm gonna stop it!

Voice: Nack, are you in here?

Nack: (recognizes) Kyle-da?

He opens the door and sees Kyle-da with a weasel guard from the Reserve Bank downstairs.

Nack: Kyle-da! What are you doing here?

Guard: He is here to get you out of this hellhole.

Kyle-da: (takes Nack's hand) Come on, Nack, let's go.

The brown boy weasel tries to help Nack out, but Nack starts getting frustrated.

Nack: Look, the Professor told me everything about the stupid Panther King and I will get rid of that stupid panther!

Kyle-da ran with Nack in his hand as Nack said that, he then stops, seeing a tall shadow.

Figure: How dare you call me stupid!

The shadowed figure was the Panther King's.

Kyle-da: Let's get out of here! (to the guard) Rick! Help protect Nack's friend.

Rick (Guard): I will, cousin Kyle-da.

They went to the elevator, but the guards were there as they fired, then they were both near the window of the castle and saw that there was water in the moat.

Kyle-da: If we could jump into that moat, we wouldn't break our necks.

Nack: I'm not jumping! I wanna attack that stupid panther!

Panther King (Panther): How dare you call me, the Panther King, stupid! (to the guards) Kill them both! Starting with the future chosen one!

Nack: (thinking)What did he mean by future chosen one?

Kyle-da: (pushes Nack to the window) Nack, look out!

He got Nack out of the way, but didn't have time to get himself away when several bullets went into him by the fire of many guns.

Nack: (scared) NOOOOOO!!!!

He fell into the water, and saw Kyle-da's body in the water. Nack picked up Kyle-da and took him out of the moat, and onto the grass.

Nack: (crying) Kyle-da, why did you do it?

Kyle-da: Nack...live...and take care...of...your friend...the Professor. I guess I'll...join...my family...now. Farewell...N...N...N...Na...ck...

He then died in Nack's arms.

Nack: (sheds a tear) Kyle-da! Kyle-da!

He then began to cry as the guards surrounded him.

Professor: (from the window) Nack, take zis vith you!

He throws a walkie-talkie to Nack. Nack grabs it and looks at the Professor from the ground as the guards apologized to Nack.

Professor: (from the WT)Never come back Nack. If you do, you vill die 'ere!

Nack cried as he placed Kyle-da's body in the ground. He then looked at the guards.

Nack: (crying) How could you? How could you kill the only friend I ever have?!

Then he ran away crying. A little later, a weasel wearing a mafia type suit & sunglasses was looking in a Adult Magazine, when both he and Nack bump into each other.

Nack: Oof! Sorry mister.

He looked at the weasel.

Nack: (wiping the tears) Excuse me, uh, isn't it late to be wearing sunglasses?

Weasel: (mafia voice) I just like it this way. You'll get use to it.

He looked at Nack & was surprised.

Weasel: A purple weasel? I never saw one of these things before. What's your name, kid?

Nack: My name's Nack. And...I just lost my friend, Kyle-da, to that stupid Panther King.

Weasel: (not so mafia voice) Boy, are you crazy? Yous saw the Panther King? He would've clawed you to death!

Nack: That stupid panther? Ha! (gets up) He's just a jerk in cat's clothing!

He then had an idea.

Weasel: (mafia voice) Yous have got a lot of moxie, kid. I was wanting to find a new bounty hunter since all my others was fired and taking a big deep breath.

Nack: Like drowning?

Weasel: Don't but in, Nack. Anyways, I would have the privilege to have you as an official bounty hunter if you pass a test.

Nack: Cool, what do I have to do?

Weasel: (points to the castle) In that castle you was in is the Federal Reserve National Bank.

Nack: (steps back) Wait, what if the stupid panther recognizes me?

Weasel: (chuckles) He won't (takes out a hat) when you're wearing this.

It was the hat the Nack we know had and that made the little purple weasel jump for joy.

Nack: All right! Cool hat!

Weasel: (as he puts it on Nack's head) This is your personal lucky charm. Use it wisely, bounty hunter.

He starts to run, then looks back.

Nack: Thanks. By the way, I didn't catch your name.

Weasel: Just call me Boss. Now remembers that you have to give me at least 500 Mobliums from the bank, but go under an alias before yous do.

Nack: Cool! And thanks!

Nack dashes off back to the castle with joy in his eyes. Inside the castle, there was a white bat wearing a dress, walking away from the guard after getting her money for something. She then bumps into Nack.

Both: Oof!

Girl: Watch where you're going!

Nack: (sarcastically) Sorry.

Weasel Guard 1: (going up to Nack) Hmmm...that boy looks familiar. What's your name, kid?

Nack: Uh...

Boss (Weasel): (from Nack's head)This is your personal lucky charm.

Nack: (slyly) The name's Janova!

Weasel Guard 2: (going up to him) Janova? What kind of that name is that?

Girl: Are you faking it?

Nack: (lying) Nah! It's just a name.

Nack looks in his hat, then throws sleep gas through the whole building.

Nack: (to the girl) Get down!

Everyone but himself & the girl were unconscious. The girl was curious why he wanted to get into the bank.

Girl: Tell me, Janova, if that's your real name-

Nack: Hey! My real name is Nack. Plus I'm here on a mission for my new boss, so I can prove I'm a bounty hunter.

Girl: A bounty hunter? That's really interesting.

Nack: You wanna help? Then make sure that that you find the Professor, protect him, and stay out of the battle between me and the Panther King.

Girl: Panther King? Isn't he the one who runs this place?

Nack: Just shut up and do as I say!

Girl: Can I become a bounty hunter after you succeed?

Nack: (ignoring) Yeah, yeah. Come on, let's go and make sure the Professor's out of here!

Girl: Nack, is the Professor your friend?

Nack: Yeah, why?

Girl: (smiles) Just wondering. By the way, I'm Rouge. Mind if I tag along?

Nack started to blush a little.

Nack: (sighs) Okay, you can come.

Rouge (Girl): Yay!

So then Nack & Rouge headed up the stairs to deal with the Panther King of Mobius. Upstairs, the Professor was putting the finishing touches on his telescope head gear.

Professor: Zer, zat should do it.

He puts it on his head as he hears a familiar voice.

Nack: (passing the door) Hi Professor! Bye Professor!

Professor: Guten Tag to you too. (realizes) Vait a minute...

He then hears gunfire. He covers himself before all the bullets ran out. When the firing was done, he hovers outside his lab and sees Nack with Rouge, both kicking & punching the guards.

Nack: Take that you stupid guard!

Professor: Auc ta Levan!

Nack: (drops the guard) Oh, hey Professor.

Professor: Nack, vhat are you and zat girl doing here? (notices) Und vhy are you vearing zat ridiculous hat?

Nack: (looks at his hat) Oh, you mean this hat? My new boss gave it to me. And I'm going to be a bounty hunter if I do my job right!

Rouge: Me too!

Professor: You und zat girl aren't. I told you to get out of-

Rouge: Hey! The name's Rouge, not zat girl!

Nack: My boss told me if I get to steal at least 500 Mobliums from this castle, then I become a bounty hunter.

Rouge: I want some of that share!

Nack: (shocked) What!? Are you crazy?

Rouge: No, I'm not.

Suddenly, the guards surrounded them as the doors open. The Panther King had that evil look in his eye at Nack when he came out.

Panther King: Well, well, if it isn't the little troublemaker that caused all this. (to Professor) Thank you for the trouble, Professor.

Rouge: (shocked) You planned this?

Nack backed up a little.

Professor: (to Nack) Nack, you have to believe me! I have nothing to do vith zis!

Panther King: Stay out of this!

He pushes the Professor out of his floating chair. That made Rouge cry a little. Nack cried & was really furious to the king. He then jumped up and grabbed his royal robe as he looked angry at the panther. All the guards, with some who were recovering, were shocked.

Nack: Okay, you stupid panther! I had it with you! First you made the weasels your slaves, then you tried to kill me, then you killed the only weasel kid I ever made friends with, and now you're about to kill another friend of mine! (shouts) YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!!!

Nack punches, kicks, and bites the king's face. The Professor and Rouge were shocked at what he was doing. Then Rouge decided to step in.

Rouge: Okay, Panther King, if you're so famous, then why do you have to be so (kicks his knee) mean?!

Panther King: (in pain) AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

The Professor couldn't stand seeing the sight of what Nack & Rouge were doing. He then looked at the Panther King and realized what Nack was actually doing: He was trying to save his own Weasel-kind. When the king grabbed Rouge & Nack by the necks, he then crawled back to his chair & then pushed the ejector button. That made him jump out of his floating chair and gave the king a big scratch with his roboticised claw before he cracked their necks.

Panther King: GAH!!!

The two were on the floor as they make the final blow. The 2 knock the Panther King unconscious with a metal chair. Every weasel guard that was there witnessed the first defeat of the Panther King. Nack closed his eyes, waiting for themselves to be killed, but instead there was a clap from the thin medieval guard. Then another clap from the fat medieval guard, and soon all the weasels started cheering for the three. The Professor blushed as Nack & Rouge helped him get back to his chair.

Nack: (to weasels) Okay guys, the only reward I'm probably going to need is 1000 Mobliums.

He nodded as he went downstairs.

Professor: (to the other weasels) Everyone elze, make sure to tell zat it was only Nack & Rouge that hurted the Panther King. And made sure that zey won't mention me helping them.

All: Right.

Nack: (to Rouge) Rouge, meet me downstairs, I wanna talk to the Professor for a little while.

She nods and goes downstairs with half of the guards.

Professor: (turns to Nack) Nack, vhy did you come back?

Nack: I didn't want any of you suffering like Kyle-da did. I wanted to make sure the Panther King paid for what he did to Kyle-da.

Professor: I see, and you came back for me?

Nack: Yeah, to get you out of this castle. I want you to see what freedom's like.

Professor: (sighs) No, I cannot go. Even if I do, ze Panther King vould be looking for me too. Zer is one thing I can help you vith on your new job.

He took out a gun & showed it to Nack. He then gave it to him as Nack saw a guard passing by with a carton of milk. He then got an idea.

Nack: Professor, I think I found a way to get rid of that Panther King once and for all, even if it takes a long while.

Professor: (interested) Vhat is it?

Nack: Well, I saw a plan for a monster named Heinrich earlier and I saw the milk carton. I think we should put the egg inside the milk carton.

Professor: But won't ze king suspect zomething?

Nack: (smirks) Not if it tastes the same to him. Anyway, I think in order for him to be too distracted about the monster, I think the table that's next to his throne should have one of the legs cut off. Then use an excuse to make him believe that a living thing needs to be fit under the table.

Professor: (concerned) Vait, nothing, not even squirrels don't fit under ze table to keep balance.

Nack: I know that, you know that, the weasel guards & Rouge know that, but does that Panther King know that? No, he doesn't.

Professor: (sighs) All right zen, I vill make sure zat ze plans succeeds. My Tediz Project I'm working on vill keep him distracted as vell.

Nack: So that's what those teddy bears with stitches were called.

He then floated to Nack & hugged him. Nack felt a little embarrassed since he was in public while the Professor hugged him.

Professor: (softly) Nack, take care of yourself out zere.

Nack: I promise, Professor, that I will come back. And I hope to see you again someday.

He then came down the stairway where Rouge was waiting. They both walked together to collect their pay. Some time later, Nack & Rouge were outside the castle, while the Professor watched from the outside. He saw Boss outside with them.

Boss: So, yous got the Mobliums I wanted?

Nack: (gives him 500 Mobliums) Here you are. Just as promised.

Rouge: (snatches the other half) Gimmie that!

Nack: Hey!

Rouge: (gives it to Boss) Here you are.

Boss: Ahh, thanks a loads, you two. How did the king turned out?

Nack: Let's just say he won't be getting out of bed for a long while.

Boss: Good. And since you both did your job together, I'll let you both be bounty hunters.

The two smiled as the Professor smiled and went back inside.

(Present Time)

Nack no longer wore a red jacket all the time, and Rouge now wore a pink shirt & black pants. In the Bounty Hunters 'R Us Headquarters, Nack was busy practicing on his new guitar he made as Rouge was busy playing piano. This kinda annoyed Nack.

Nack: Hey, Bat Girl, I'm trying to practice guitar!

Rouge: Well, I'm trying to practice on my piano, Weasel Boy. Besides, the guitar you made looks stupid.

Nack: (angry) It's not stupid!

The boss comes in as Nack & Rouge argue (he looked the same as ever).

Boss: What the hell are you two arguing about? I'm trying to contact one of my hunters!

Nack: Sorry, Boss. But Rouge wouldn't stop playing her piano while I'm playing guitar!

Rouge: Nack, it's you who wouldn't stop.

Boss: I's don't care who started it. It ends now!

He takes out a tommy-gun and aims at both of them.

Boss: If yous don't want to stop arguing, I'll make you.

The two gulped and both apologized to each other.

Nack & Rouge: We're sorry.

Nack: (to himself) Bitch.

Rouge: (to herself) Bastard.

Boss: (taking out a picture) I's got a new mission for you anyways. I want yous to find these two so we would know why theys haven't come back. You should both know who these two are.

They both looked at the picture and saw Sleet & Dingo in it. Nack recognized Sleet.

Nack: Sleet? Why do you want us to find a jerk who acted bossy to you from many years ago?

Boss: Simple; He's one of my employees.

Nack: Oh no!

Rouge: Come on, Nack. Let's go before we get bullets in our bodies.

Rouge takes Nack's hand & quickly leaves the place as the boss sighs about this.

Boss: Let's hope these two don't mess this up as well.

In Robotropolis, Robotnik sees a ship coming in, without his permission.

Robotnik: Who gave order to let that ship in without my permission?

Computer: Two bounty hunters who were once known to subjects Sleet and Dingo.

Robotnik: So, Sleet & Dingo knows those two that are coming in. (to computer) Activate camera for the subjects when they arrive.

Computer: Affirmative.

The ship lands as Sleet ponders who is in that ship.

Dingo: Uh, Sleet, do you think our boss has come in yet?

Sleet: Dingo, if our boss did come here, he would only try to kill us when he spots us.

The ship opens and out come Rouge & Nack. Nack looks at Sleet as Sleet looks at him. They both were shocked & pointed at each other.

Sleet & Nack: You!? What are you doing here?

Nack: I asked you first!

Sleet: No you didn't!

Nack: Backstabber!

Nack takes out a dagger & throws it at Sleet. He ducks and the camera that was behind him gets destroyed. Robotnik gets angry as his camera is destroyed.

Robotnik: How dare he destroy one of my inventions! Find more backup! That weasel might be a threat to not only Sleet & Dingo, but also me.

Back in the ship landing site, Dingo was chatting with Rouge about what had happened since they became employees to Robotnik while Nack & Sleet were both arguing.

Nack: So how long has it been since you been Egg Belly's lackey?

Sleet: (angry) Don't ever call him that in public, Nack. Anyway, I'm not his lackey, just an employee. And it's been 2-3 months.

Nack: Last time I heard, others didn't last a week as his employee to Robotropolis. But I see you & Dingo are the first. I'm kinda glad we split when we were kids.

Sleet: (sighs) Well...now that you think about it, I guess I was kinda a jerk when I had the urge to find a job. And I'm sorry for acting like that.

Nack: Hey, no big deal. Besides, if it weren't for you, I never would've known about the outside world.

Sleet: Nack, do you still have that guitar you made?

Nack: Yeah, why?

Sleet: I know it sounds crazy, but play a song for me. At least one last time.

Nack: You got it, big guy.

Nack pulls out his guitar and begins to play a song.

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

Open Your Heart

Thunder, rain, and lightning

Danger, water rising

Clamor, sirens wailing

It's such a bad sign

Shadows of dark creatures

Steel clouds floating in the air

People run for shelter

What's gonna happen to us!?

All the steps we take, all the moves we make, all the pain at stake

I see the chaos for everyone who are we what can we do

You and I are same in the way that we have our own styles that we won't change

Yours is filled with evil and mine's not there is no way I can lose

* Can't hold on much longer - But I will never let go

I know it's a one way track - Tell me now how long this'll last

I'm not gonna think this way - Nor will I count on others

Close my eyes and feel it burn - Now I see what I've gotta do

OPEN YOUR HEART, IT'S GONNA BE ALL RIGHT

Ancient city blazing

Shadows keep attacking

Little children crying

Confusion, hopeless anger

I don't know what it can be but you drive me crazy

All your cunning tricks make me sick, you won't have it your own way

* Repeat

OPEN YOUR HEART...AND YOU WILL SEE...

(Guitar Solo)

If it won't stop, there will be no future for usIts heart is tied down by all the hate, gotta set him free

I know it's a one way track - Tell me now how long this'll last

Close my eyes and feel it burn - Now watch me what I gotta do

GOTTA OPEN YOUR HEART, DUDE!

* Repeat

OPEN YOUR HEART, IT'S GONNA BE ALL RIGHT

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

At one place, a purple weasel, wearing the same boots, gloves, and hat as Nack as well as a brown shirt, saw her medallion glowed.

Girl Weasel: What was that?

Back at Robotropolis, Nack saw his medallion glow.

Sleet: Nack, what was that?

Nack: I don't know, but it glows whenever I sing something.

Rouge: You're not the only one who saw a medallion glow, Nack. I think mine's glowed too.

Sleet: (concerned) Nack, is there something you're not telling me?

Nack: What? It just glowed, that's all. (yawns) Besides, I'm tired. I'll head to the ship and take my nap. Wake me up when old Eggman gets here.

Nack heads to the ship as Sleet looks concerned about this. He heads inside the ship just as Nack flopped his head in the pillow. He sees carefully at a glowing orb that entered the ship. The orb grows bigger & bigger until an image of the Oracle appeared.

Sleet: (thinking)I know this guy from somewhere, but from where?

The Oracle goes closer to Nack.

Oracle: Nack? Nack? Wake up, please.

Nack: (mutters) Sleet, this is no time for jokes.

The Oracle then casts a lightning bolt at Nack.

Nack: AHH!! Alright, I'm awake! (sees the Oracle) You're not Sleet.

Oracle: No, I'm the Oracle of Deluphis. I have come to help you, Prince Nack.

Sleet: (thinking)Prince Nack?!

Nack: Prince Nack? You obviously got the wrong guy. I'm a bounty/treasure hunter, not a royal snob.

Oracle: Oh no, you are obviously the one, Nack. And you're not alone.

Nack: I know. There's my boss, Rouge, and the other bounty/treasure hunters.

Oracle: You also have a sister.

Nack: (nearly choked) What!? Look, I don't have any siblings. I was raised by two farmers and that's it. I'm an only child!

Oracle: You were raised by farmers cause your real father left you with them. And when you sang to Sleet, you sang the melody of your own heart.

Nack: Hmmm...if I'm a prince, then the only thing I need to do is find my sister. And if she is alive & very close, then I'll know if I'm really a prince.

Oracle: Now don't worry, you will find others with medallions, including the Sonic Underground.

Nack: Sonic Underground?

The Oracle disappears before Nack has a chance to ask more questions.

Nack: Hey, wait! What do you mean by...(sighs) It's probably fake anyway.

Sleet hides behind the ship as he ponders.

Sleet: (thinking)So, Nack is a prince? If it's true, then I'll probably get roboticised for this. I'll just have to keep this a secret and pretend not to know anything about it.

At the streets of Robotropolis, two teen weasels were passing the ship landing site.

Boy Weasel: Nicollete, what are we doing in this dump?

Nicollete (Girl Weasel): I think I felt something. And he might be here, Weston.

Weston (Boy Weasel): Who?

Nicollete: Meet me at Lady Meryl's Place. I'll come back when I can.

She walks through the rich aristocrats that had just come out of the other ship & sees Nack coming out of the one he was in.

Nack: Man, that was a strange experience.

She was amazed at how Nack looked like her, except he was a boy & had red eyes instead of blue. Little did she know that she was being spied on Robotnik.

Robotnik: Screen Two, play sequence again, fix image, setting Andrix & Deliah's Children, Retina exploration.

Computer: Data processing...Retina exploration finished. Confirmed similarities on the two subjects, probability 100%.

Robotnik turned on the hologram image. It showed the Oracle of Deluphis coming to Robotnik's bedroom once more.

Robotnik: Guards!

The Oracle shoots at Robotnik & freezes him in his place.

Oracle: I have more news to tell you...One day, when the Council of Four is in peril, King Andrix, Queen Deliah, and Count Batula will form the Council of Twenty Four with the chosen ones & their children. And your reign will end forever.

The hologram ends as Robotnik turned to the computer.

Robotnik: (to himself) Another prophecy, that's just what I need from that tyrant. (to the computer) Computer, compare with all indexed citizens with the two.

Computer: Only one similarity. Nicollete: adopted daughter of Lady Meryl.

Robotnik: (to the Swatbots in the computer) Capture this girl and the Lady at the same time!

Back at the landing site, a little later, Nack sees Swatbots coming towards him. He then looked at Sleet.

Nack: Uh, Sleet, did you order the Swatbots to capture me for any good reason?

Sleet: No, I don't think so.

Back at Lady Meryl's mansion, Swatbots came in and grabbed both Weston & Lady Meryl's hands tightly.

Swatbot: You are under arrest, citizens.

Nicollete was in her room when she heard both Weston & Lady Meryl scream. She ran out of her room to help both of them.

Weston: Let us go, you dirty piece of junk!

Lady Meryl: Nicollete! Run before you're captured!

Nicollete: Lady Meryl! Weston!

She backs up as the Swatbot spots her.

Swatbot: Stop Citizen. You are under arrest!

Nicollete: Never! I'll never give in to you!

She started to shed a tear, which lands on her medallion. The medallion begins to glow when she started to touch it. At the same time, Nack touched his medallion accidentally & it begins to glow. The medallion took shape & becomes an electric guitar.

Sleet: (shocked) Nack, how did you do that?

Nack: I guess I kinda touched it. I really don't know.

One of the Swatbots fires a laser as Nack tries to block it with his guitar. He spins it around & around, making it look like a shield. The lasers were blocked and Nack was just shocked about this.

Nack: (stops spinning his guitar) Whoa! Did I do that? (looks at his guitar) Hmmm...

Nack then starts playing his guitar, and out came the lasers from it. Rouge kicks one of the Swatbots for touching her arm & also touches her medallion. Her medallion becomes a keyboard like Sonia's, except it isn't bass.

Nack: Bat Girl, use that as a weapon!

Rouge looked at the trigger at the side and tilted it like a gun. She fires at the other Swatbots as Sleet & Dingo were shocked about this as they were both in their hiding places. As the last Swatbot was destroyed, Nicollete comes up and tries to keep the Swatbot away from her.

Nicollete: Leave me alone!

Nack: (to Nicollete) Hey, Nicollete, sis, use the medallion!

Nicollete: Hey, only my rich friends call me that! Just call me Nic. (thinking)Why did he call me 'sis'?

She touches her medallion & it becomes a bass guitar. She plays the guitar and destroys the Swatbot after her.

Nic(ollete): Whoa! I never did that before.

Rouge: I always wondered what the medallions were for.

Nack: Right now, let's get out of here!

Nack grabs Rouge & Nic by the hands as they quickly get in the ship. The ship flies out of sight just as other Swatbots were shooting at them. Sleet looks up at what he just experienced and smiles in a nice way.

Sleet: (thinking)Good luck, Weasel Boy.

Little later, Nack, Nic, and Rouge (who all now have their medallions on again) were now out of Robotropolis and in a swamp.

Nack: I contacted the guys back at headquarters. Now they're in hiding.

Nic: We gotta go back for both Weston & Lady Meryl.

Rouge: I'm sorry, Nic, but if we go back there, we'll be caught. Besides, they're roboticised now as we speak.

She shows Nic a hologram image of both Weston & Lady Meryl roboticised. Nic looked like she was about to cry.

Nic: (sniffs) I'm all alone now.

Nack: (comforting her) I doubt it, Nic.

Even though she was tomboyish, Nic hugged Nack like a true feminine sister.

Aleena: (narrating)When the time is right, they will meet the Sonic Underground. But for now (we see Aleena secretly seeing Nack & Nic hugging) rest easy, young warriors. We will meet someday.

The End....for now.