Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ Mystic Tales ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 9: Mystic Tales
by Julie Riley

Note: This story will be a tad different from the Conker story. It won't have any of them going to the bathroom on the imps & the brass broiler will be replaced with Metal Sonic.

Story:

Aleena: (narrating) Sonia & Charmy will learn about a war that took place while the Weasel King, King Acorn, and I ruled Mobius. As of the other bounty hunters, they will soon find a Chaos Emerald they have been searching for, and that would be really hard to handle once they find fire imps that can easily destroy you if you're not careful.

Nack sees the spiked armor imps popping out of the water. He then turns to Knuckles, who was just about to take off the scuba gear.

Nack: Knux, these imps mean bad business! Get rid of them!

Knuckles: Why? You're the one who started this whole mess, so they should be after you!

Nack jumps down from the top as Knuckles talks to him. Nack just looked angrily at Knuckles.

Nack: Cause if you don't do as I say, then I'll give you a knuckle sandwich!

Knuckles: I like to give you a-

Vector: (interrupts) I hate to brag, but these guys are getting closer!

Sleet sighs as he takes Nack's gun & fires at the imps rolling towards them. It was set on laser, so Sleet had no trouble taking the imps out. He fires the gun & the imps were gone. Sleet then looks angrily at both Knuckles & Nack.

Sleet: You both almost got us killed!

Nack: Just shut up and hand back my gun.

Sleet looks at Nack's gun & then turns back to him with a smirk on his face.

Sleet: No.

Nack: (shocked) What!?

Vector just listened to his tunes in his headphones as the two argued. Knuckles sighs & ignores both Sleet & Nack, who's struggling to get his gun back. When Knuckles turned around, he saw something in the water. It wasn't an armored imp, but it appeared to be a cog.

Knuckles: Guys! There's something in the water.

Nack: (snatches his gun) If it's another stupid-

Knuckles: No, it was different. It looked like a cog.

Carl: (overhearing) Speak up! What was that about a cog?

Knuckles: (ignoring) Vector, can you swim & get it?

Vector: (smiles) They don't call me fastest swimming croc on Mobius for nothing.

Vector dives down without a second thought. In the water, he sees what looked like to be a green cog.

Vector: (thinking) This cog better be useful for interrupting my music time.

Meanwhile, in an old farm house, Sonia was resting in a chair as Mrs. Mouse came with Charmy to help Sonia.

Mrs. Mouse: Eat up, Sonia, you're nothing but skinny bones.

Sonia looked at the pancakes. She just sighs & just takes one of them.

Sonia: Thanks, but I'll only have one, thank you.

Mrs. Mouse: How about you, young man?

Charmy: Uh, I already ate.

Mrs. Mouse: But you is a growing boy, (sighs) just like your father & my husband.

Sonia: Anyway, we're searching for my mother. Do you happen to know where she is?

Marvin's mother looked at Sonia for a little bit before turning her attention to a picture of Queen Aleena with Andrix, Deliah, a mouse looking sorta like Marvin, Marvin's mom in a younger form, Amadeus, and a weasel wearing royal robes. An empty spot was in the picture as if there was suppose to be someone there. She then looked at Sonia again.

Mrs. Mouse: Are you related to Queen Aleena?

Sonia: Of course, why wouldn't I be?

Mrs. Mouse: (gasps) Oh my goodness, I never knew that Queen Aleena would have children.

Sonia: Maybe I can give you a little proof that I am her daughter.

She touches her medallion & her bass keyboard appears. Before she could play though, Charmy saw a strange glow, heading towards him.

Charmy: What the-?

Before any of them knew, the light surrounded the room. When it was clear, Sonia opened her eyes & gasped at what was on Charmy's neck.

Sonia: Charmy, what's that you have on?

Charmy: Huh?

Charmy looks at where Sonia pointed at & also gasped. It was a medallion, almost like Manic's.

Charmy: I really don't know! There was this flash & the next thing I knew, I just have this!

Mrs. Mouse: I really am getting kinda confused, children. Perhaps y'all can explain it to me.

Sonia: Don't worry, Mrs. Mouse. (to Charmy) Touch your medallion & see what happens.

Charmy touches his medallion, and out came a drum set with a pair of drumsticks.

Charmy: (shocked) I don't believe it!

Sonia: Now try playing a song with me.

Charmy nods & then the two played a song they have never played before.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

Knowing Who You Are (In the tune of Speed Highway at Dawn)

Charmy:

*All I really want to truly know

So I can say "Okay, let's go!"

And maybe say something that's solo

"Knowing who you are!"

Sonia:

**Come on, I really wanna see

So that I'll know what you wanna be

So it would really mean to me

Knowing who you are

Charmy:

Yeah! So we would see

With our knowledge & our curiosity

That we would know

What we should do & where we should go

Sonia:

Curiosity!

When would we be able to go our way?

Now, come on let's go

There are so many things we wanna know

Both:

We shall make our dreams come true

So we can help give it all to you

And make sure we help accomplish them

Toward the skies above her or him

And also try to make, which means

We have all truly succeed

And go through the skies above

And use the power of love!

* Repeat

** Repeat

----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

As the music was finished, the farm mouse clapped her hands & was real excited about it.

Mrs. Mouse: Oh, I haven't felt this good in years.

Sonia: You really like our song?

Mrs. Mouse: Of course. Reminds me of the time Aleena & the Count saved the Weasel King's life.

Charmy: Aleena...saved the Weasel King?

Mrs. Mouse: I guess I should explain that part later. I like to hear from the both of you, please.

The two nod & their instruments returned to their medallions. Back in the lair, Vector came back up with a green cog crying for help.

Green Cog: Help!

Vector: (annoyed) Aw, quit your whining!

Knuckles saw Vector & rushes to his side.

Knuckles: Vector, are you all right?

Vector: Yeah, yeah. Just found that stupid cog.

Carl sees the cog & looked excited.

Carl: Ey up, bloody hell. Put it on, quick.

Vector: (walks up to Carl) To what?

Carl: To the peg next to me!

Vector: (sighs) Well, if you say so.

Vector puts the green cog on facing the wall.

Carl: Put it on! (sees the cog in) I like it like that! Oohh...

The cog was in & Carl looked proud.

Carl: Aaaaahhh. Fan-fecking-tastic!

Knuckles then saw something wrong with the cog.

Knuckles: Eh...oh, hang on, I think Vector got it on the wrong way around.

Carl: Like bugger your friend has, what ya doing? What...

Knuckles flipped the cog to the front & gasped when he saw a lady's face.

Carl: Ah crap.

Vector: What's wrong now?

Carl: It's just that I want to get more of these here cogs.

Knuckles: Are you nuts!?

Carl: No, I'm serious. If you help me, I'll tell you a secret about what's in that vault and probably give you money!

Nack stops arguing with Sleet & overheard what Carl had said.

Nack: Did you say cash?

Carl: Damn straight, weasel!

Nack: (smirks) You are looking at the best bounty hunters on Mobius! (glares at Sleet) Aside from him!

Sleet: What!? How dare you say that to me!

Nack: (ignoring) I'll get you the other cogs.

Nack puts on the scuba gear & dives into the waters Vector was in. He then sees a blue cog swimming away from Nack. Nack then gets out a whip from his backpack.

Nack: (thinking) Oh no you don't! You're not getting away that easily!

He then thrusts the whip towards the cog, but he was underwater & it just missed slowly. Nack tries his hardest to thrust the whip towards the cog, then he caught it. He swam back up with the cog & takes off the scuba mask.

Nack: Man, (walks towards Carl) I thought this would never end!

Nack places the cog next to the green cog the same direction Knuckles placed it on.

Carl: Yeah go on. Get another one of them.

Sleet: (angrily) You mean there's more!? How many damn cogs are there anyway?!

Carl: Just three. Get just one more.

Sleet sighs & puts the scuba gear back on. He pushes Nack aside.

Sleet: Don't bother coming for me, Weasel Boy.

He dives in & swims his hardest until he saw a red cog. Sleet swam swiftly and grabbed the cog behind before the cog could do anything. He then swims back up & runs to place the cog in rudely.

Sleet: (takes off the scuba mask) There, now will you tell us the secret!?

Carl: No, but thanks anyway, shit-head. No go on, feck off with ya.

The two bounty hunters just looked angrily at Carl while Vector sat on a lever accidentally.

Vector: Whoops.

The cogs started to turn & Carl looked a little dizzy. Outside, Amy swam up to the bull dog & looked a little curious.

Amy: What the-?

The chain that the fish was tied on starts tightening. Some blood comes out of his mouth as he's dragged backwards while barking.

Amy: Well, better get the catfish.

Amy then swims back to where the catfish were. Back inside, Carl was getting really dizzy being spinned around.

Carl: Woah, oh hey, woah, wahhh!!

Carl flies off & lands on the ground.

Carl: Ooh. Twatting shite! That's tossed it right up the ass.

The lady cogs jump off their pegs.

Red Cog: I do declare, ladies. We are free at last to exact our revenge on this evil cog. Grab him!

Carl is being beaten up by the ladies. The green cog whistles at Vector & gave them his mean crocodile smile.

Vector: Don't worry, I'll make sure he talks.

Vector places Carl to a huge cog. Carl wakes up & realizes this.

Carl: Oh no! Not Mr. Big Cog! That's me buggered.

Nack: It certainly is.

Carl: Uh. I'm outta here!

Carl flips around and lets Quentin come out.

Quentin: I say, I don't know what his problem is, I find it rather delicious! Thank you, Bounty Hunters.

Knuckles: Our pleasure.

Quentin: Yes, and I think you'll find that you're little problem outside has been thoroughly taken care of.

Vector: Oh cool.

Nack: Yak, yak! What about that secret?

Quentin: You mean the fact that there's a Chaos Emerald with the money? Oh, it's in the vault, my good man. Now, good day to you sir.

Sleet: (under his breath) Toffee-nosed snob.

Red Cog: Why thank you, Mr. Wolf!

The red Cog kisses Sleet, who looks really disgusted.

Sleet: Ugh. ack. uh!

Nack: Ha-ha-ha-ha! And I thought you liked the ladies, Wolf Boy!

Red Cog: (gets off Sleet) Come on, ladies. It's the Caribbean for us!

The Cogs hopped out of the caverns as Sleet wiped off the lipsticks. Vector then looked at the water they came in the first time.

Vector: Come on, guys. The others await!

They nod, put on their scuba gear, and followed Vector out the cavern. Outside, Amy just swam up to the catfish, Nic, Mighty, Espio, and Lupe.

Mrs. Catfish: Ladies! Ladies! Meow. It's that pink hedgehog again. How are you? I see our brutish friend didn't get his vittles today.

Amy: Yeah, well, I think that's enough of that. Uh, I think they need the combination thanks.

Mrs. Catfish: Oh no no, no you don't seem to understand, yes, you don't understand us. We can't go about giving classified information like that just to anybody. Meow. (turns to the catfish) We will open the safe, won't we ladies? Hmm. Lead the way, hmm!

Amy: Well, alright. But only if the others come too.

Nic: What!? I'm not a swimmer!

Lupe: (grabs Nic's hand) Then hang on, Senorita.

As Amy swims them to the safe, Nack, Sleet, Vector, and Knuckles came out of the hole, only to see the bulldog gets mad and start barking at them while being far away from the hunters. Nack then sees the catfish with Amy & the hunters leading them.

Nack: Now then, ladies. There he is.

Mrs. Catfish: Oh...oh look at that.

The catfish then swims up to the bulldog fish.

Mrs. Catfish: Poo-poo to you! Yes. You brute! Ha-ha-ha. Yes, that told him!

The bulldog got really mad at them and barks furiously. The catfish real back from him.

Mrs. Catfish: Oh dear. He is bad tempered isn't he, meow? Now, where were we? Um, let me see..um...hmm...

Mrs. Catfish swims down and swings the combination lock to the right numbers.

Mrs. Catfish: Yeah. There you go! Open, meow.

Nack: Open? That's the combination!? (angrily/slaps his forehead) God, I really didn't need that kind of info.

The safe opens as Nack & the others got out of the water.

Amy: Thanks, Mrs. Catfish!

Mrs. Catfish: We'll wait here. Meow.

The nine walked into the vault, hoping the emerald would be there. Back in the house, the farm mouse gasped after hearing Sonia's story.

Mrs. Mouse: Oh my, that is awful.

Sonia: Yes, and I've been searching for my mom ever since.

Charmy: We are all lucky that Robotnik hasn't invaded Windy at all.

Sonia: Let's hope it stays that way.

Mrs. Mouse: That's what the Weasel King said before he was captured during the Milk Wars.

Sonia: Milk Wars?

Charmy: That's what everyone calls it, Sonia.

Mrs. Mouse: The war was held for so many years. The year before, Sonia, your mother was just crowned queen.

She looks at the picture as she starts to remember.

Mrs. Mouse: It was so long before you children were born. The whole war lasted for a year, according to the king. We were fighting a war that had no cause & a man by the name of Kintobor lead an evil cat named the Panther King into all this. In the last day of the war, the Weasel King was caught by the Panther King.

She wipes a tear off her eye.

Mrs. Mouse: He was scarred in the eye, arm, and legs. Aleena rescued the Weasel King, but had some grief left behind. The king's only daughter, Deliah, was held prisoner along with some of the survivors. Sanford and I were going to kill them, but the night before, Sanford told me that he had a strange dream to let them live.

She looked at Sonia & Charmy as she said that.

Mrs. Mouse: While this was going on, Aleena asked for a vampire to help out & bring an end to the war. Thus he did help & the Panther King was banished from the kingdom as of Robotnik. Legend has it that about over 16 years ago, the kingdom of Weaselopolis was attacked once more & that the Weasel King had fallen with it. And that many weasels are slaves to the king's cruel remark as the Panther King returned.

Sonia: (gasps) That's awful.

Charmy: My mom kept telling me that stupid story ever night to my sister.

Sonia: (stands up) Don't worry, Mrs. Mouse. If the legend is true, then I'll make sure the Panther King pays for his crime.

Mrs. Mouse: Well, there is a secret entrance below my house. I can take you to a reliable source if you want.

Charmy nods as Sonia looked at the picture. The picture had a shadow on it. She then recognizes the shadow & gasps.

Sonia: That's Batula's shadow! You mean Batula fought with you?

Mrs. Mouse: I'm afraid so. Anyway, come with me.

She opens the bottom door, which looked like a weird cave entrance. She takes both Charmy & Sonia's hands and goes down the hole. Meanwhile, inside the vault, Nack was wondering where the money was.

Nack: Money? Money? Where the hell are you?

The money is asleep on the other side, but wakes up from Nack's shouting.

Money: Who the hell are you? You ain't my boss. I'm outta here! I'm swimming with the fishes!

The money jumps into the water as Mighty looks frustrated.

Mighty: Ugh. This gig gets worse and worse by the minute.

Two armored imps started rolling towards the nine as Espio glares at Mighty.

Espio: (glares) You and your big mouth!

Vector dives in as Sleet, Knuckles, and Nack started to follow.

Nack: Nic, take care of those stupid imps! We're going in!

Nack pushes Sleet & dives in after Vector.

Sleet: (angrily) Nack!

He dives down after Nack as Knuckles just sighs & follows. As the four were gone, Mighty finds dynamite on the floor.

Espio: (seeing the dynamite) Where did that come from?

Mighty: Probably Sleet dropped it. (smirks) And I have an idea for both this and my strength.

Amy: (confused) Strength?

Nic: You see, Nack told me that Mighty was very strong. So, let's see what he's planned.

At the other side, Vector jumps out of the water when he heard voices.

Voice 1: Hey this is a neat joint!

Voice 2: Yeah, it's great!

As Nack & Sleet jumped out with Knuckles, they too heard the voices.

Voice 1: Gimmie some of that!

Voice 2: Funk off!

Voice 1: You bastard.

Voice 2: Gimmie another tab!

Voice 1: Funk off!

They heard a farting noise as Knuckles looked disgusted.

Knuckles: That's disgusting!

A fire imp comes from the tunnel, sees them, and turns to the other fire imp, who came up too.

Imp 1: Hey don't look now! Don't look now! Look at him. Furry guys. Looks kinda flammable!

Imp 2: Flammable! Oooh, I like flammable! What do we do?

Imp 1: Hide! Yeah, hide! Quick, before they do something stupid!

Imp 2: All right, all right.

The two run off and into what looked like a metal hedgehog. Vector turned on his tunes when the others heard something at the other side like a fuse lit.

Nack: That's strange...maybe someone's...(gasps) Duck & cover!

Knuckles & Vector do that as Nack did.

Sleet: What do you think you-

But he was cut off by being blasted almost to the end of the tunnel. Then two spiked armored imps were thrown to the end of the tunnel, almost hitting Sleet. As the two imps were thrown to the two fire imps (the armored imps burn up), Sleet (who now looked dusty) glared at the one who threw them.

Sleet: Who did that!?

It was then Nic, Mighty who's crushing a piece of metal, Espio, Lupe, and Amy who's carrying squirt guns came through. As Nack got up, he looked concerned about Amy carrying the squirt guns.

Nack: (concerned) What's with the squirt guns?

Amy: (smirks) You'll see.

As the nine jumped down, the fire imps, with more of them, came out.

Imp 1: Time to burn 'em up!

Imp 2: Yeah, let's go do this thing!

The imps started to run in all fours towards the hunters.

Lupe: Are you ready?

Amy: (aiming her gun) Ready whenever you are.

The three of them, Lupe, Amy, and Nic aimed their squirt guns at the oncoming imps.

Nic: Now!

The three squirted at most of the imps. They disintegrated to dust while the two of them backed away from the three. Then the imp gets an idea.

Imp 1: (to the other imp) Let's do the big, big guy!

Imp 2: Yeah, the BIG, big guy!

The two jump behind the metal hedgehog & near what looked like a remote.

Imp 1: Imp 1: Right, where's the keys?

Imp 2: (points to the remote) Just push that button.

It nods as it presses the button. Then there was some noise inside it before the engine turned on. As the engine turned on, the metal hedgehog's eyes glowed & sprang to life.

Imp 2: Let me have a go!

Imp 1: No, it's my turn!

Imp 2: Ah, it's always your turn.

Imp 1: (angrily) Shuddap.

The hedgehog looked at the imps & glared at them.

Hedgehog: Subjects, both of you stop! (looks at the hunters) We have some business to take care of.

Its whole body turns as the imps continued their chat.

Imp 2: Is he up to this job, you reckon?

Imp 1: He's up for this job. Let me show you something. (points to the green button) See that button there?

Imp 2: Yeah.

Imp 1: The one with the...

Imp 2: Yeah.

Imp 1: Press it.

The imp does it & the hedgehog's eyes turned green & zaps some sort of laser at the three squirt guns.

Amy: Ow! (angrily) Hey, that's not nice!

Lupe: What is it?

Nack just shrugs as he goes toward the metal hedgehog.

Nack: All right, buster, just tell us who the hell you are!

Hedgehog: I am known as Metal Sonic, the most advanced creation of Robotnik.

Nack: Hmph! (crosses his arms) Figures Eggman would be behind this.

Imp 2: Yeah, well, actually we stole his project and anti it up a little bit.

The other imp elbows the imp.

Imp 2: Ow! What did you do that for?

Imp 1: You weren't suppose to tell that bastard about Metal Sonic.

Metal Sonic (Hedgehog): (glares) You are both mistaken. Robotnik has created me for one soul purpose. (aims his gun arm) To destroy the one called Sonic the Hedgehog.

He shoots at the two imps. As the two imps were gone, there was a green Chaos Emerald behind the dust.

Knuckles: (gasps) A Chaos Emerald!

Then, before Knuckles went to the emerald, Metal Sonic turned to the hunters & scanned them. First he scanned Sleet, and then Nack, right all the way to Knuckles. He then lays his gun arm down.

Metal Sonic: So, from the exception of the female wolf, you have all known the subject called Sonic the Hedgehog?

Lupe: (confused) Sonic?

Amy: (smiles) Sonic is my hero, Lupe.

Nic: Yeah, we've encountered that hedgehog before.

Metal Sonic: I must find that hedgehog, so I would fight him & defeat him. That is my purpose.

Nack: (smiles) Yeah, but before you do, can you help us get back to the hideout?

Metal Sonic: Any ally of Robotnik is an ally of mine. (to Knuckles) I will deal with you later, echidna.

Knuckles just glares at Metal Sonic as Nack went over to the emerald with the talking money. Then he smiles greedily.

Money: So, you want some green stuff?

Nack grabs the money first, stuffs it into his bag, and grabs the emerald.

Nack: Yeah, cash prizes! (to the others) I got what we came for! Let's get out of this joint!

Nack runs to where the hole was as Metal Sonic was confused.

Lupe: (to Metal) You'll get use to it as well, amigo.

Amy: Come on, Metal, let's go!

Amy takes Metal's hand & runs to the exit with the others. As they came out, Espio was a little curious.

Espio: (to Mighty) Why is he helping us?

Mighty: Don't worry, Espio, as soon as we find Sonic again, we'll make sure we don't have to worry about Metal.

Then the catfish saw the ten & Mrs. Catfish was shocked, seeing Metal Sonic the first time.

Mrs. Catfish: (gasps) I don't believe it! That thing is with you!?

Sleet: Yes. (crosses his arms) And you wouldn't believe us if we told you.

Mrs. Catfish: Anyway, give us back our money, honey, and you'll get your reward.

Knuckles takes out the emerald & the loot, but Nack snatches the money back quickly.

Knuckles: Thanks, but the emerald is all we need. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Nic: (shocked) What!? That's all you wanted?

Knuckles: Well, we need four more emeralds, don't we?

Mrs. Catfish: Oh, yes. A weasel guard just found a blue emerald.

Nack: What!? That idiot has it now?

Mrs. Catfish: Yes and apparently, it was stolen by something. Anyway, I'm sorry you all didn't want the money, but I was hoping a dollar would suit you.

Amy: (confused) A dollar?

Mrs. Catfish: Yes, yes, meow. Ten percent, as we agreed. Meow.

Nack: Hold on a minute.

As Nack was counting the money, the dogfish's ropes were starting to break.

Nack: (angrily) Ten dollars. Ten whole dollars! You lying bitch, you said it was a fortune!

Mrs. Catfish: It is a fortune.

As the ropes were getting closer & closer to breaking completely, Nic just looks angrily at the catfish.

Nic: You're not aristocat-fish at all! You're all aristocat-bitch!

Mrs. Catfish: (gasps) What did you say?

Nack: (smirks) You heard her. And I'll tell you what. Here's the new deal. (stuffs the money back in his bag) We keep the whole lot. (about to dash) See ya!

Mrs. Catfish: Oh! The cheek! (blocks Nack's path) Just a minute here, you! What...uh...what do you think you're doing? That's our mo-

But before she could finish, she hears rope breaking. She looks behind & sees the ropes from the dog about to break. She then turns and lets out a frightened expression as she talks to the other catfish.

Mrs. Catfish: Oh...um...ladies. Never mind the money for now. I think it's time we were off. Tally ho.

The catfish swim off as Amy gasped at the ropes.

Nack: Figures you were all cowards. Ha!

Amy: Guys, I think we might have a problem.

Vector: Really? And what would that be?

Amy: (points to the dogfish) That!

The dogfish breaks free & starts swimming towards Nack & his crew.

Knuckles: I'll handle that creep, the rest of you get back to the ship before he comes after you.

Lupe: Señor Knuckles, if we leave you, then you would be murdered.

Knuckles: Listen, (puts the emerald in the bag) I'm a guardian, and as guardian, I have my rights to protect those in need of help.

Mighty: Hmmm...Knuckles does have a point. Besides, our ship's too totaled & too far gone.

Espio: (sarcastically) Thanks alot for the help, Mighty.

Nic: Guys, less chat, more swimming!

Vector: What!? But you can't swim!

Nic: I know that, but we gotta make sure that bastard doesn't try to kill us.

Nic dives & lands on top of the 3 catfish that didn't swim far.

Catfish 1: What are you doing?

Catfish 2: Get off before we're eaten!

Catfish 3: If he catches us, we're dead.

Nic: You girls might as well be. You lied to all of us and all this getting ourselves killed was nothing but shit!

Metal Sonic takes hold on the others as Vector & Knuckles dive. As Metal Sonic hovers through the river, Vector, being a fast swimmer, dives down & grabs one of the other catfish that was swimming with Mrs. Catfish.

Vector: Sorry, but time's up, lady.

Catfish 4: Let go of me!

Vector: (smirks) Afraid not.

As the dogfish comes closer, Nic is pushed out of the way by Knuckles before the catfish were eaten up by the dogfish.

Nic: (sighs) Thanks, Knuckles.

Knuckles: Couldn't let you get yourself dirty.

Nic: (thinking) Could Nack be right about this guy? Is he really a chosen member of the council? I guess that's a reason he saved me.

Vector: (throws the catfish to the dogfish) Asta la vista, kitty!

Knuckles takes Nic's hand & swims where the others had gone. As the catfish was getting devoured, Vector followed. Mrs. Catfish almost reached shore, but then is picked up by someone.

Mrs. Catfish: (gasps) Who dares to-

She looks behind herself and sees Nack & his gang. Metal Sonic lets the others down as Nack just smirks at the catfish.

Nack: Thought you could get away, huh?

Mrs. Catfish: How dare you! Put me down this instant!

Nack: Tsk, tsk. You just don't wanna accept your death, lady.

Mrs. Catfish: You'll be the one who's...who are you anyway?

Nack: (smiles) This may be the last time you see me, cause I'm really Nack the Weasel, Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire!

Mrs. Catfish: The...bounty hunter who...almost killed the Panther King? (angrily) You! You give all cats a bad name!

Nack: Not every cat. Lightning Lynx hates the Panther King more than Eggman. And that puts you into the death-list. And by the way, say 'hi' to the grim reaper for me.

Just then, Nic, Knuckles, and Vector came through screaming. The dogfish was closing in on them. As the three got out of the way, Nack steps in with Mrs. Catfish & begins to throw her.

Nack: See you in hell, aristo-bitch!

He throws her into the dogfish's mouth & meows as she was being torn to pieces. Amy closed her eyes, not wanting to see the horrible death. As they turned away from the murder, Sleet sees the Marvelous Queen, with the equipment, outside the destroyed ship.

Sleet: Hmmm...Nack, you're the only one who knows how to operate that machine.

Nack: Yeah, so?

Sleet: (thinking) Just say it already! (sighs to Nack) Well, I basically want your help. (points to the wall) Can your Marvelous Queen get us back to the Rock Solid?

Nack: (smirks) You want my help now? After all you've done years ago? Why should I trust you after you've abused me and slapped me?

Sleet: I'm sorry, all right? There I said it!

Nack: Aw, just joking, Sleet. I couldn't stay mad at you, even if I wanted to.

Mighty: Hey, that wasn't what he-

Espio: (slaps Mighty's mouth) Shut up, Mighty, shut up!

Lupe: (smiles a bit) At least Sleet forgave Nack not as a false testimony, but as the truth.

Knuckles: I know what you mean.

Amy: (looks at the radar) Might as well go, an emerald's at the other side.

Sleet: Hmmm...we definitely don't want to go through Poo Mountain again...

Amy: Ew, that sounds gross!

Vector: He isn't finished saying something, Ames.

Sleet: (glares at Amy) As I was saying...(to Nack) if we could go through the mountain, then we should get back to the hideout faster.

Nack: Not a problem!

Nack takes out his gun, and then aims at the bottom of the mountain. He shoots the laser from it, and then it leaves only a huge crater.

Nack: Metal, take Mighty, Vector, and Espio with you! I'll take the leftovers!

Knuckles: Hmph! I'll glide down, thank you very much, Nack.

Metal Sonic: I can only fly real high with only three at a time anyway. I hope to be of assistance to you, Subject: Nack the Weasel.

As the others get on the Marvelous Queen & the three Mobians held on to Metal Sonic, Nack turns his head & smiles.

Nack: Hey, just call me Nack.

He puts his gun in his belt, turns on the engine & rides to the inside of the mountain. Knuckles then turns to Vector, Mighty, and Espio.

Knuckles: Thanks for the help, guys. I think you should help me. And if we do our job of restoring everything to the way it was, I think we can form our own group.

Vector: Really? Cool!

Mighty: What's the group gonna be called anyway?

Knuckles: How about 'The Chaotix'?

Espio: (shrugs) Works for me.

Knuckles glides down into the crater, following Nack, as Metal Sonic & the Chaotix also followed. Inside the mountain, there were Mitch & Josh, posing as toll guards.

Josh: Man, this is boring. At least we're out of the Panther King's Castle.

Mitch: You're telling me. (sees something) Wait, what's that?

Josh: What's what?

He turns Josh's head to Mrs. Mouse carrying Sonia & Charmy flying behind.

Josh: Princess Sonia & Prince Charmy? I don't believe it!

Mitch: I think we should be ready, whenever they land.

The two guards prepared themselves, waiting for the right moment to strike the trio.

End of Part 5 of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Sonic Underground Season 2: Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style Part 6 Plot: Sonic, Sonia, and the others find out that Manic, Tails' parents, and Berri were captured by the bounty hunters & have to find a way to free them. As for the bounty hunters, Metal, & Chaotix themselves, they discovered that in order to get the next emerald, they have to destroy the whole Uga underworld. Can Manic & the others be free? Will the emerald belong to the hunters or will the Panther King beat them to them? Find out in Episode 10: Dangerous World 1.