Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ Dangerous World 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 11: Dangerous World 2
by Julie Riley

Note: There is one part that's a bit PG-13ish cause of Bugga's butt being shown and not to mention the boss, Nack, & Conker's sight on Jugga's bust on her chest.

Prologue:

Aleena & Mrs. Mouse were escaping from the Rock Solid. Then they were confronted with the Ugas.

Mrs. Mouse: Oh my! This ain't good!

Aleena: Allow me to help with that.

Uga 1: What you do, woman?

Uga 2: You intruders! We gonna take out women.

Aleena: I don't think so!

She grabbed one of the Ugas & knee kicked him in the stomach. She then karate-chopped the other two that were about to hurt her. She then looked at the other Ugas. The Ugas turned away & ran away from her, screaming for help. Mrs. Mouse was shocked about all this.

Mrs. Mouse: I can't believe y'all save-ed my life.

Aleena: It was the least I could do.

Mrs. Mouse: (smiles) Well, I's can take ya back to the surface as repaying you fo' helping me out, young'un.

Aleena smiled as the mouse also smiles. Mrs. Mouse grabbed Aleena & started to run towards where they climbed up.

Story:

Aleena: (narrating) Through hard times, there were many enemies, and sometimes, old friends could turn out to be an enemy. Nack will learn of this when he & the others enter the Coliseum.

The group was still being held by the rock creature while Metal Sonic was scanning the empty room.

Metal Sonic: According to my scanners, this room was only built about 10 years ago as of this strange place.

Mitch: (gasps) 10 years!? You have to be kidding!

Nack: (smirks) Nope, I don't think so.

Voice: Nack the Weasel!

Nack: Uh oh.

Sonic: What's wrong now, Weasel Boy?

Nack: I think that's our boss!

Nack & the others turned around & saw the boss with Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. The boss then turned to the creature.

Nack: (smiles nervously) Uh, hi, Boss.

Boss: Drop Nack & the others, now!

The creature dropped them onto the floor.

Manic: Ow! (angered) Watch it, will you? You're going to hurt someone, you big jerk!

Nack was about to get up, but then the boss grabbed Nack by the throat & started to threaten him.

Lupe: Señor Nack!

Nack: Uh, Boss, about me, Nic, Lupe, those three other employees & Sleet going out, I can explain!

But the boss didn't listen as he placed the knife on Nack's neck as Nack looked scared like the time almost lost the Professor.

Boss: (angrily) Don't you ever...Ever...Do that...To me...Ever...Again!

Nack: Do what? (realizes) Oh, the stomach part. I'm telling you it ain't my fault. That was Lupe, the girl you hired who kicked you, B-

Boss: If I didn't vows that I wouldn't kill you, (puts the knife up to Nack's face) I would!

The boss then spits at Nack's face & puts the knife up.

Nack: Uh, Boss? Aren't you gonna let me go?

Boss: (smirks) No!

Red, Blue, Green, & Yellow: Oooh, busted!

Sleet: At least you get the punishment this time.

Vector: Yeah, we're way too smart to get punished.

But then the boss turned to Vector, Mighty, Espio, Nic, and Sleet.

Sonic: What the-? Who is this guy anyway?

Amy: Beats me.

Tails: I heard of him, but I've never actually seen him. I think his name is Donald Weazo, the biggest mafia don and big time bounty hunter ever!

Manic: The Don Weazo? (smiles) All right, I always wanted to meet that guy. He's been my hero on the Thieves Listings.

Boss: Nicollete, check up on Rouge. Vector, Sleet, Espio, Mighty, come here.

Sleet gulped as Espio sighed while Rouge went to where Sally was going.

Espio: Somehow someway, I knew this was gonna happen!

Mighty: What's the punishment this time.

The boss kicks Nack's stomach & drops Nack.

Sonia: (gasps) That's really awful!

The boss then picked up a bat & started to swing at Sleet. Quickly, Sleet took Red as the boss swung hard. Sleet ducked as Red got hit by the baseball bat, losing his teeth.

Red: (dizzily) Uh, anyone got the number on that player?

Red then falls unconscious. The boss was gonna swing at Sleet, since he looked really angry. But before he could do that, Sally came in just as Nic was about to enter.

Sally: Boss! Rouge escaped!

Nack: (shocked as he recovered) What!?

Nic: Yep, it's true.

Sleet: How could she? She was back in headquarters while we were gone.

Sally: Something just happened. She attacked both me & Nic and now she just flew away from headquarters!

Nack: (slaps his forehead) I knew it! That stupid Bat Squirrel's doing it again!

Sally: But there's something you should know. She didn't look like she was hypnotized at all.

Manic: (overhearing) What? You mean...

Amy: She really likes the Count, doesn't she?

Boss: Ah, enough alreadys! Stop with this ti ta ti shit! We's got a meeting!

Berri: Like tell us, why you even kidnapped me, Manic, and Tails' parents in the first place?

Tails: Yeah, why did you?

Amadeus: And it better be a good reason, sir.

The boss then changed the subject & looked at both Conker & Sonic.

Boss: Yous two are perfect for the job.

Sonic: What job?

Boss: A job that requires cash.

Conker: (thinking) Maybe I could use that money for myself &-

Knuckles: Forget it! There's no way we're gonna do it.

Conker was shocked at what Knuckles just said.

Boss: Hmmm. (to Nack) Someone has shown no respect. And when you step outta line, you can expect to be respected back.

Nack: (gets up) Yeah, I remember you telling me that the day I moved in with you.

Nic: (confused) Day you moved in? (slaps her forehead) You're joking! How could you stay with a guy like that?

Nack: It wasn't easy, Nic, but I took it pretty well.

Sonia: You call getting beat up 'taking it pretty well'? (disgusted) Yuck!

Boss: (lights his cigar) Anyways, I have a mission for yous.

He takes out what looked like a bag of bombs.

Boss: In this bag, you need to take it to where the sacrifices are being made. Them Ugas are ruining my business. Nack, take one of them & help him dump it all in the pool.

Nack: (smirks) And you aren't?

Nack walks, takes the bag & Conker and runs before the boss looked really furious.

Boss: NACK!!

Outside the Uga Territory, there was a strange ceremony being held in the pool. One of the Ugas was about to take a dive, gulping, but then there was voice.

Voice: Stop this ceremony!

The Ugas turned around & saw not only Nack, but also Conker with bombs in his bag.

Nack: Make way! Coming through!

Uga: What you doing at god place? We sacrificing life for god.

Nack: (smirks) Making a sacrifice in the bag. What's it look like?

Conker: Nack, you sure this plan would work? I don't think that-

Nack elbowed Conker before he could remind the weasel of anything.

Nack: (takes off Conker's bag) The sacrifice is in here! (whispers) Shut up and light it now!

Conker realizes & nods. Conker took out a lighter he stole from the boss & lit one of the fuses. Nack then threw the bag inside the lava pool.

Nack: Squirrel Boy, let's get out of here!

Conker grabs hold of Nack as he jumps into the Marvelous Queen. The two then head back to the Rock Solid as the bomb explodes & lava was rising up from the pool really fast. Back at the Rock Solid, Sally & the others explained everything, including the emeralds.

Boss: So, you is saying that those emeralds could be profitable?

Nic: Exactly!

The boss blushed, but turned from her before he did.

Boss: (thinking) What is I doing? She's my best employee's sister. I just can't tell her any of that mushy stuff in front of everyones! I would be the laughing stock of all the bounty hunters.

Orange: (spots something) Hey, boss, what is that over there?

They looked at where Orange was looking & gasped. Nack & Conker were trying to get out of the lava's way while both Ugas were chasing them & the lava was closing in on them.

Josh: I knew I should've stayed in bed!

Nack & Conker stopped in front of the gang with a serious look on their faces.

Nack: Boss, the Ugas are gonna be extinct, but there's one small problem.

Boss: What?

Nack: If we don't get out of here, (shouts) WE'LL BE EXCTIENT TOO!

Metal Sonic looked at where Nack was before he & Conker came back. He then turned to everyone.

Metal Sonic: Nack is correct. The lava will burn us alive if we don't do as he says.

Dingo: (gulps) Oh no! Sleet, what do we do now?

Sleet: Get anything useful & get the heck outta here!

Sonia: We'll never make it in time! We can't carry everything out that fast!

Sonic: You guys give me a sec to do it.

Sonic speeds in & gets the clothes, food, and drinks from the club. He comes out & puts them all in one of the ships.

Sonic: Tails' dad, you, your wife and anyone else get in!

Vector: We'll take the different route then.

Amadeus: (sighs) Sonic, there's one last thing for you and your friends to know.

Rosemary: Please be careful. And take care of Miles for us.

Sonia: Don't worry, we'll be okay. And so will Tails.

Mitch: Hey, wait up you two!

Josh: We're coming too!

The two guards followed Amadeus, Rosemary, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Brown, and Orange to the ship.

Brown: Let's make sure we're out of this dump!

The boss was about to get in, but the door closed on him, hitting his nose in the process.

Boss: Hey! Lets me in!

Yellow: Sorry, boss.

Green: But you know the rules!

Blue: Every man for himself!

Boss: What!?

Before the boss could speak more, the ship powers up & leaves the others behind while the boss gets angry about it.

Boss: (rubs his nose) They is gonna pay for this!

Nic: Boss, argue later! (grabs his hand) Let's get the hell outta here before we're roasted!

The two jumped in the MQ with Nack, Conker, and Sally.

Knuckles: Charmy, Tails, Metal & I will get the others out! You five go ahead!

Nack powers up the MQ & flies straight up to the other side. Sonic with Manic & Sonia follows with his speed as the others do the same by flying. As they try to escape from both the Ugas & the lava, a song was played.

Sally: Let's go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

Escape From the City

Conker: Whoo!

Oh yeah!

Rolling around at the speed of sound,

Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow.

Can't stick around, have to keep moving on,

Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out!

Must keep on moving ahead,

No time for guessing, follow my plan instead.

Trusting in what you can't see,

Take my lead I'll set you free.

Conker & Sonic: Follow me, set me free,

Trust me and we will escape from the city.

I'll make it through, follow me.

Follow me, set me free,

Trust me and we will escape from the city.

I'll make it through, prove it to you.

Follow me!

Oh yeah!

Conker: Danger is lurking around every turn,

Trust your feelings, got to live and learn.

I know with some luck that I'll make it through,

Got no other options, only one thing to do!

I don't care what lies ahead,

No time for guessing, follow my plan instead.

But nothing stays no matter what that may be.

Take my lead, I'll set you free.

Conker & Sonic: Follow me, set me free,

Trust me and we will escape from the city.

I'll make it through, follow me.

Follow me, set me free,

Trust me and we will escape from the city.

I'll make it through, prove it to you.

Follow me!

Follow me!

I'll make it through! Oh yeah!

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

As the song was done, the gang was outside, panting (with the exception of Metal).

Manic: Man, that was too close!

Boss: Great! First we lose Rouge, now the Rock Solid!

Nack: Yeah, I know how that feels.

As they were busy recovering, Conker looked into his pocket & realized the money he had was gone.

Conker: Oh no! I've been robbed!

Sonic: (glares) Manic, put it back!

Manic: I don't have it! Besides, I've been mugged too!

Nack gets up & looks in his bag & realizes something.

Nack: My emeralds! They're gone!

It was then that they heard someone laughing behind their backs. Four Ugas with weird hair-styles were laughing at them.

Big Haired Uga: Man, they stupid bastards!

Manic gasped as he recognized one of the boards the Ugas rode in.

Manic: Hey! That one's my board! How the hell did you get that?

Spiked Hair Uga: (pushing one of the Ugas off) You want loot back? You race us!

Manic: So it's a race, huh? Fine, I'll race you!

Manic jumps on the board, his own board, that one of the Ugas was pushed off.

Manic: Guys, meet me at the end of the turf! I'll stop them!

Conker: (hops to Manic's board) You'll need my help then!

The three Ugas started to race them through the lava. Nack then looks at Mighty.

Nack: Mighty, do what Manic told you! I'm going with them!

Nack hops on Manic's board as the three race the Ugas. Conker gets out the frying pan he had earlier & looks at it.

Conker: Hope Rosemary's pan helps us.

Manic: (smirks) So, you did managed to steal something after all. I believe that you're a true thief.

The three got close enough to the spiked hair Uga. Nack grabs the bag with Manic's things in it.

Nack: Thanks for the loot!

Spiked Hair Uga: Huh?

Conker whacks the Uga with his frying pan, sending him to the lava. Nack jumps on the empty one & leads Manic & Conker. They soon catch up with the other two Ugas. Nack takes out his gun as he shouts to the Ugas.

Nack: Hey stupids!

Two Ugas: Huh?

Nack shoots the laser out of his gun & destroys them both. The loot was tossed in the air before that & Conker grabs it.

Conker: Oh yeah!

Manic: We got the loot back!

As they finished celebrating, they stopped their boards in what looked like a coliseum. Manic presses on his board & it floats up. Nack managed to mimic what Manic did & both landed in the center of the coliseum. As the others have found them, the big Uga smirked & looked interested.

Big Uga: They interest. Sendeth Fangy!

The crowd cheered as Conker thought it was some sort of celebration.

Conker: Oh, thank you. Thank you, I'm glad to be here.

Sonia: Uh, Conker? I don't think they're cheering for us.

Conker: What do you mean?

The gates opened & giant footsteps were heard.

Amy: I have a bad feeling about this, guys.

Dingo agrees as he gulps. Then came out a giant dinosaur, roaring like it was angry.

Charmy: We have to fight a giant dinosaur? AHHH!!

Up on the Coliseum Seat, a girl Uga came out to witness what was going on.

Girl Uga: What going on, Bugga?

Bugga (Big Uga): Animals! They here for entertainment with Fangy, Jugga.

Jugga (Girl Uga): Animals?

Jugga looked at one of them. She looked between Tails & Charmy, about ready to start their fighting pose. Nack looked a little strange as a scar on the dinosaur looked familiar to him. Jugga looked interested on Nack & smiled a little bit as Nack realizes something.

Nack: Fangy? Is that really you?

The dinosaur, Fangy roared & started to chase Sonic.

Sonic: Oh no you don't!

Sonic started to run from the dinosaur as he grabs onto Sally.

Sonic: Don't worry, Sally, I'll make sure you're safe.

Sally: Sonic, let go! I'm fine!

Sonic: I'm not letting you out of my sight, Sal.

Sally: But Sonic-

But he didn't listen as they were both running from Fangy. Just as Fangy was about to become really furious, he spotted Sleet, Dingo, Tails, Charmy, and Nack. The dinosaur roared & headed to Nack.

Tails: Nack, get out of the way! (grabs Nack's hand) You're gonna get yourself killed!

Nack: No, it can't be!

Nack just walked slowly towards the dinosaur as the dinosaur looked a little confused. Fangy sniffed on Nack a couple of times, making his hat go up his nose.

Nack: Hey stop that, Fangy! (grabs his hat) You know you're not suppose to do that unless with permission!

Fangy then started to remember something with a kid Nack's voice in his head as an image of the younger Nack was in his mind.

Kid Nack: Hey stop that, Fangy! You know you're not suppose to do that unless with permission.

It then did what none of the Ugas nor SU gang expected to do to Nack. Fangy liked the purple weasel, messing up his fur a little bit. The bounty hunters were the most confused.

Boss: Nack, how is you doing this?

Nack: Remember that time I told you about saving a dino & hiding it in the club until you told me to get him out?

Boss: Yeah, so?

Nack: (smiles) Well, you're looking at him.

Fangy started to nuzzle Nack like a little kitten while Bugga was shocked.

Bugga: Hey, weasel can't do that!

Jugga: He can! Plus both squirrelly & him gotta biggah bonna than you.

Bugga: (angrily) Rawl! No one has biggah bone I!

Jugga: (smirks) If you so biggah, you show 'em, big boy.

She giggles as Bugga looked furious. He jumps from the place he sat in & lands on the coliseum floor with a huge crash. Bugga then raises his bone & starts doing a little dance for the crowd as Nack gets an idea.

Nack: Fangy, I know you don't normally let others ride, but let me on, just this once!

Fangy nods as it lifts Nack & puts him on the back to ride him on.

Sleet: Nack, are you crazy?

Nack: Sleet, shut up for once & get on!

Sleet just sighs & hops on. The dinosaur snarled at Sleet, but Nack tried to calm him down.

Nack: Fangy, Sleet's my friend! (points to Bugga) That guy has more meat on him, so why don't you go bite him?

Sonic: Nack, your ways are way past gross!

Sonia, Berri, Amy, Nic, & Charmy: You're telling me! Yuck!

Sonic: I know, but for once, I agree with you, Weasel Boy.

Manic: Yeah, kick his ass!

The crocodile got interested in the conversation just then.

Vector: (cracks his knuckles) Want our help? It'll cost you guys!

Knuckles: Guys, forget about the profit! We have to save Sonia & the others!

Sonic: (grabs Knuckles) Alley oop!

Sonic tosses Knuckles in the air as he glides over Bugga's head.

Bugga: What red thing doing?

Vector: Biding us some time!

Vector snatches the boss' knife & throws it to Bugga's loincloth. Bugga sees this & covers himself quickly before anyone saw it as the cloth fell.

Nack: Now!

Fangy jumps & bites on Bugga's butt.

Bugga: AHHH!!

Bugga, after shaking off Fangy, looks at the crowd as Vector inspected the front of Bugga as we only see his bleeding butt. Jugga giggled as she was about to come down from the coliseum chair.

Vector: Big boner my butt! That has got to be the shortest & stupidest thing ever!

Bugga then starts crying as he crashes through the wall. Vector just smirked as he turned to everyone else.

Vector: Don't worry, guys! The bone ain't big anymore!

Charmy: Eww! Don't tell me you saw a naked man, you pervert!

Berri: I have to agree with the bee that it's really dumb!

But Nack, Conker, & the boss were only paying attention to Bugga's breasts. The three then glared at each other.

Conker: That babe is mine!

Boss: No she ain't! She's mine!

Nack: You're both wrong! That gal's mine!

The three were about to go further on the argument, but both Nic & Berri, with jealous faces, pushed them away.

Berri: Like you already have me, Conker!

Nic: Boss, you're being too idiotic about this shit!

As Jugga went up to them, Nack stared at her & was about 40 times their own size.

Nack: Now that's what I call a giant woman!

Fangy walked next to Nack as he looked at the only pet he had years ago. It nuzzles Nack as he looked kinda sad.

Nack: I know you wanna go, Fangy, but I'm afraid there's no way my boss would let you stay with us. I told you that before when I was still a kid.

Jugga looked sad as Nack hugged his dinosaur friend. Everyone else was busy trying to keep the boss & Conker from fighting. Jugga picked up Metal Sonic & looked a little suspicious.

Jugga: You made out of metal.

Metal Sonic: Affirmative.

Jugga: You help get weasel friends out. It no work out for anyone of them.

Metal Sonic: It won't work cause they're small & you're big? I understand, Subject: Jugga.

Jugga: And tell weasel that Fangy stay with me.

He nods & flies down to the others. As Metal was telling Nack the news Jugga gave him, the boss & Conker were both too exhausted to fight over Jugga.

Boss & Conker: Quit fooling & let me have my girl!

Boss: Your gal? Yous already have doll-face over there!

Conker: Berri's my friend! How can I possibly date her if I've only known her for a month?

Berri: (angrily) Hey!

As she was about to slug Conker, Nack hugged Fangy & waved to his friend as Jugga picked him up.

Nack: Goodbye, Fangy. I'll miss you, Dino Boy.

Nack then looked at the funny sight as Conker & the boss were being chased by Berri. He, with the others started laughing over them. Meanwhile, near Mobitransylvania Castle, the sun had set after a few minutes & Batula opened the doors. He looked down & saw a sleepy Rouge in front of her doorstep.

Batula: Vell, I guess you came after all, my love.

He picked Rouge up & carried her inside the castle. Later on, as the SU & their new crew were nearing the huts that were near Weaselopolis, Nack gasps as he thought of something horrible.

Sleet: Something wrong?

Dingo: What is it, Nack?

Nack looked at the others with a serious look on his face.

Nack: Danger!

End of Part 7 of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Sonic Underground Season 2: Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style Part 8 Plot: The gang plans on rescuing Rouge from Batula, but their plans are cut short when they find out that they have been drafted for the army. While this goes on, only the Prowers, Conker, Sally, Sonia, and Nic go on to save Rouge while Nack & the boss find out who the enemy really is. Don't miss Episode 12: Drafted!