Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ Drafted! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 12: Drafted!
by Julie Riley

Note: In one of the following scenes, there will be a little reference on the artists, Ken Penders, Art Mawhinney, and Spaz by the names of the squirrels.

Prologue:

Rouge started to stir before opening her eyes. She then saw Batula, smiling at her as he layed what appeared to be a dress next to her chair.

Batula: I knew you vould return, Rouge.

Rouge got up from the bed she was on & looks at Batula with a smile at her face.

Rouge: I had to cause I wanted to see you again.

Batula: (kneeling down) I figured you vould.

The two stared at each other's eyes for about a moment. Batula then cleared his throat.

Batula: Ahem. Rouge, zer is something you should know.

Rouge: Really? What is it, Batula?

Batula: Ever since I've met you, I...loved you enough for you to be your boyfriend.

Rouge: Batula, you've raised me like I was your own and I thou-

Batula: Shh! I know, but seeing you again, as a grown-up. You made me love you even more as my destined lover.

Rouge looked a little confused at Batula. But then the two did something they've never did before. They both got their faces close to each other & kissed as they hugged passionately.

Story:

Aleena: (narrating) In order for us to unite, my sons will have to go through some tough drafting while Sonia & some of their friends go out to try to save Rouge from the Count. And while doing this, as Nack & his own boss go back to the castle to remodel Metal Sonic, they will not only discover who Conker & Sally really are, but also who Batula really is.

As she finishes narrating, Conker was snoozing in one of the beds inside the Prower Residence while Amadeus had explain the situation to Mitch & Josh.

Mitch: So that's why you were after all those emeralds.

Amadeus: Yes, to make sure this Panther King and Robotnik will have their downfall once and for all.

Josh: Oh, so that's why one of those cloaked hooligans took off with the emerald Mitch had, (glares at Mitch) besides losing it!

Mitch: What!? That's not funny!

Josh & Amadeus chuckled at Mitch. While they were chatting, Nack, Amy, and the others were practicing on their instruments as a song played. Nack and Amy were on top of the bunk bed as the first instrumental part came out.

------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Hope & Promise (Sung in the tune of SA2 Stage, Green Forest CD Version)

Amy:

The darkness comes and you don't expect it

Hope is the only thing to stop it

Come out now, we're not suspicious

We'll make our vow & keep our promises

Nack:

Things are not quite as they turn out

There's no need to cry or shout

Now let's put our differences aside

And then believe what's inside

*Nack & Amy:

We can make hope & promise for you

Just believe what you know is true

Then we'll know our plans will succeed

And then, my best friends, yeah my best friends, we will all be free!

Amy:

Come on now, it's not so scary

Some things can be neat & pretty

So face the truth, you can face them

Give your hope & promise to them

Nack:

So without us, where would they be?

They need friends like you and me

*Repeat

(Guitar Solo & Bass Guitar Solo)

*Repeat

Whoo!

------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

As the song ended & the instruments returned to medallions, the boss came in with what appeared to be a disk.

Boss: Guys, I thinks you might wanna looks at this.

Amy: Why?

He gives the controls to Sally, who looked suspicious at the moment.

Sally: Boss, where are the others?

Boss: Orange & Brown is getting the plan organized.

Sally: (glares) I meant 'all' the others.

Boss: You know, some people have been asking me, (sarcastically) "Where's Franky? Where's Paulie? Where's Ali? Where's Chicho?" (normally) Well, I tell them I think they've gone for a little swim. And if you're waiting for them to come back, I wouldn't hold your breath, which is ironic as I bet that is what they're doing right now.

Nack: (shocked) You what!? You drowned them!?

Boss: (glares) They's dumped us, remember? (rubs his nose) They even slam the door on my nose.

Nic: Oh, it's about when we almost got drowned in molten lava, huh?

Boss: Precisely.

Sally: Here, let me get out Nicole.

She takes out the computer the Professor gave her about a month ago & puts the disk inside it.

Sally: Nicole, scan the disk that my boss gave us.

Nicole: Accessing, Sally.

The disk scanned for a moment, and then a hologram image appeared. It looked like it was from an old movie of some sort. In the hologram, a giant squirrel sargeant stood before them as music played behind him after a sign saying 'War' passes by.

All: War?

Sarge: That's right! It's war once again. Your country needs you now, boys. We are fighting an enemy like we have never encountered before.

The sargeant faded & strange teddy-bear shadowed figures with guns were walking in the hologram. Then the sarge reappeared again as he spoke.

Sarge: They are evil beyond approach. Where they have come from? I do not know. We need to send them back to whatever it was they came from. (points to the hedgehogs) We need you, soldier.

Sonic & Manic: (points to themselves) Us?

Sarge: Yes, you. Sign up at your nearest signing up station. Should be one near you. But remember soldier, your country will be in debted to you.

He salutes as both the music ended & the hologram ends. Sally takes out the disk & looks strangely at them.

Sally: What did he mean by those words?

Nack: I think I know. We're gonna be drafted into the army unless we get to Bat Squirrel's place first.

Manic: Man, and I thought seeing Farrell roboticised was bad.

Dingo: I don't wanna be drafted, Sleet! (holds Sleet tight) I rather fight the vampire than be drafted in a suicide mission!

Sleet: Dingo! We have to do it, not only for the respect of Bounty Hunters everywhere, but for our homes!

The dingo nodded as Sonia got an idea.

Sonia: (gets up) I have an idea. Once Conker wakes up, he, Tails, his parents, Nicollete, and I will go to the castle to find Batula & rescue Rouge.

Nack: Yeah you do that. The boss & I are gonna go see the Professor.

Metal Sonic: I shall go along with you since this Professor you keep talking about is your comrade.

Nack: (sighs) Metal, once we get to the Professor's, remind me to upgrade your personality chip.

Sonic: (crosses his arms) That's not fair! We should go too, you know.

Tails: But Sonic, your mom might be captured as we speak. You gotta get there while we take care of Batula & the Professor.

Amy looked into the radar & gasps at something.

Amy: Hey, there are three emeralds at where we're each going!

Josh: What?

Amadeus: (gets up) Well, since we know this 'Count' person has the white bat & the emerald, I guess we'll be on our way.

Manic: Yo, you sure you don't want me to come along?

Sonia: (glares) And annoy the count again? I don't think so!

Sonic: So it's settled, half of you, including Espio, Charmy, and Mighty wait here. The rest of us are gonna go to the army.

Amy: Can I come too?

Sonia: Amy, this is dangerous, even for you.

Amy: But I am the only one, besides Knuckles, that can pinpoint the emerald's location.

Knuckles: Amy's right. You go with Sonic, Amy while I go with Nack.

Amy nods while one of the weasels looked at Nack.

Mitch: (gets up) We're going with Nack & his boss. Besides, they too might need help.

Vector: You guys do that. (turns up the radio) I'll just stay here & listen to my tunes.

Knuckles glared at Vector & unplugged his headphones long enough for Vector to hear him.

Knuckles: (yells) VECTOR, YOU'RE SUCH AN AIRHEAD! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME & NACK AND THAT'S IT!

Knuckles then plugs the headphones back in the headphones as Vector looked shocked.

Vector: (thinking) Man, and dad told me I had problems.

Lupe: Berri, Charmy, Espio, Mighty, and I will find help while you do that.

They nod & then they split up just as Conker woke up from one of the bedrooms he was in.

Conker: What's going on? I heard someone yelling at Vector.

Sally: We're going on a mission, Conker & you're in this one.

Conker: Aw man.

It was a little later that Nack & his group came along in the Marvelous Queen & floated up with Metal to the Professor's room. The Professor gives him the signal to let themselves in as Nack smiled.

Nack: All right, Boss, you keep an eye out for anything, especially Eggman!

Boss: Yeah, yous do that while I keep an eye out.

Knuckles: Let's go!

Vector just sighs as the six entered the Professor's room in the castle. Meanwhile, in Mobitransylvania, Batula was trying to fix himself, when he noticed some familiar scars on himself.

Batula: (clenches his arms) Nack, you have given me ze shame of ze vampire. You and your bullets have given me ze pain of vhich I will never rid of unless I destroy you. And tonight vill be ze night I vill kill you once and for all...

The door rang as the Count turned around. He fixed his hair to make sure his bat ears weren't seen. He placed the pin on his hair before disappearing & reappearing downstairs. Outside, Conker was getting a little impatient on waiting at the castle door with the others.

Conker: You sure this is the right place?

Nic: You sure you don't want your head blown off?

Conker glared at Nic as Sally kicked opened the door. There stood Batula inside. He saw Sonia & gave a little smirk on his vampire face.

Batula: Ve meet again, Princess Sonia!

As Sonia, the Prower Family, Conker, Sally, and an unimpressed Nic entered the castle, two of the servants, a brown dog & a white wolf, came out with what appeared to be some sort of rich food. Sally gasps as she recognizes them.

Sally: Sleuth & Drago? What are you doing here?

Drago: Paying our debt, what's it look like?

Sleuth tried his best not to say anything that might be suspicious as Tails noticed that the Count's face looked a little sweaty.

Tails: You okay, sir? You look tired.

Batula: No, I'm fine.

Nic then looked suspicious as she saw the vampire's hair sweaty too like he had something awful with Rouge. She then gasps & realizes what Batula had done.

Nic: (grabs Batula by the throat) All right, Bat Squirrel, I have one question for you! Did you or did you not rape Rouge the Bat? (raises her fist) Cause if you did, I'll-

Batula: (angrily) I did no such thing!

He pushes Nic off of him as Amadeus took Nic's hand.

Amadeus: Nic, I think you, Miles, and Rosemary are better off touring the castle.

Sleuth: Let me do it. I know ze vay.

Sally: You go ahead, I'm staying here while I ask the count some questions about you and Drago.

The brown dog looked concerned as she said that. Then with the two servants, Tails & his mom were out of the hallway while Nic just hid. Batula smirked as he looked at Conker about to fall asleep.

Batula: You know, zer is something familiar about both you and Sally, Conker.

Conker: Huh? How did you know-

Batula: I vill tell you once you, Sally, Sonia, Nicollete, and ze Prowers belong to me.

Sally: Oh my gosh! (to Sonia) Find Nic & tell her to get out of here!

Sonia: I'm not leaving without you, Sally.

The other servants, including two dingoes, appeared in front of them. They grabbed the two girls & two men.

Nic: (thinking) Oh no! Sonia!

Batula then disappeared from where he was standing & reappeared in front of Conker. Conker looked dazed after looking in the vampire's yellow eyes. Batula then gave an evil smile to him.

Batula: Time for ze legacy to continue!

He then bit Conker on the neck as he screamed.

Conker: AHHHH!!

Amadeus: (gasps) You monster!

Sonia: Oh no!

Batula then took out his fangs from the red squirrel's neck & tasted the blood on his lips.

Batula: Delicious...and familiar. I think you are my great, great, great...great, great grandson, Conker Acorn.

Sally: (shocked) Acorn?! But that means that-

Batula: Ve shall see.

He looks at Sally's eyes & she looked hypnotized. Batula then disappears from Conker & reappears in front of Sally. He then bit down on her neck.

Sally: AHHHH!!

Sonia: Sally!

Nic closed her eyes and looked a little sad & disgusted at the same time.

Nic: (thinking) Now that is so gross! That bastard will pay!

Batula then removed himself from Sally & smirked as he also tasted her blood.

Batula: Just as I thought. You too are my granddaughter, Princess. (to the dingo servants) Let zem go, zey are one of us. (to Sally & Conker) Velcome to ze family. (smiles evilly) Velcome indeed.

Nic: (gets up) That monster!

Sonia: Nicollete, get out of here!

Nic: And see you turned into a vampire? I don't think so!

Batula: (shocked) Vhat!? Ze veasel girl's still around? (points to her) I vill not have my psychic powers be revealed by her! Get her!

The two dingos then started to dash to her as Nic backed away. When she reached the wall, she felt a loose ledge from her foot.

Nic: What the-?

Nic pushes the ledge out completely as she ducked down from the vampires.

Nic: (smirks) You'll never take me alive!

She dives down to the ledge & closes it up. She then places some more heavy rocks to block the way.

Nic: Good thing Nack left this loose a month ago. Now to find Nack. And Sonia, please be safe.

She then runs from the castle towards the ship. Sonia, on the other hand, was trying to reach for the exit Nic blocked.

Sonia: Let go! I have to help my brothers! They're near some station where the Squirrel Armies are!

Batula: (appears in front of her) You von't be able to, once you are my slave!

He then bit the pink hedgehog on the neck.

Sonia: (from inside the castle) AHHHHHH!

Meanwhile, at an old war facility, Sonic & Manic with Amy, Sleet, Dingo, and a shy looking squirrel with glasses w/ strings attached to look like goggles just saw a plane crashed down to the pathway. It was then that the Sarge came up to them.

Sarge: Dang, you is lucky bastards! Atten-hut!

The six saluted to the squirrel sargeant.

Sarge: Hmmm...guess not all of you is squirrel.

Amy: Uh, sir, I think we're on the wrong army.

Sarge: You be quiet over there, missy!

He takes out the plans & puts it on a rack.

Sarge: Okay, here's what we're gonna do. First off, we have to plant the dynamite on the fallen plane. And then clear the way, we is got a war to fight & Sargeant Simian with Lt. Commander Fred a.k.a. Flying Frog are stuck over there! We need to push the wall over and get over to the battlefield at once! And another is to clear the way...oh, I said that already. You know what? Forget that shit.

Manic: (smirks) That's okay, cause I have a better & lazier idea.

He takes out the sticks of dynamite he had in his bag. Sleet was shocked when he saw it.

Sleet: What the-? Where did you get that, Manic?

Dingo: I think he stole it from Nack.

Sonic: Manic!

Sarge: (grabs the dynamite) All right, these will have to do. (to the squirrel) Private Rodent, you go into the office cause there's a surprise over there for you.

Rodent: (voice almost like Charmy's) Oh thank you, Sarge!

He then walks to the office as the Sarge lead the rest to the plane while singing a tune.

Sarge: I don't know what I've been told! Do, do, do, do, do, do, do! (shakes it off) I don't know what-(angrily) Aw forget that shit!

Sleet: (sighs) This is gonna be a long evening.

Meanwhile, outside the Panther King's castle wall, Metal was floating up while Nack, his boss, Vector, & Knuckles with Mitch & Josh climbed up towards the window.

Knuckles: Are you sure that's the window?

Nack: Yeah, I've been here alot to know my way around.

Vector was the first one to reach the Professor's window, but he was then hit on the head by what appeared to be a screwdriver.

Vector: Ow, (rubs his head) watch where you throw that!

Professor: (angrily) Get out, croc! I know your kind, and I'll throw a wrench at you next!

Nack: Hold it, Professor! It's only Vector & me with my buds!

Professor: Huh?

He looked down & saw Nack (waving to him) with the boss, Mitch, Josh, Knuckles, & Metal Sonic. The Professor then bowed to Vector, even though he was in his hover chair.

Professor: Es tut mir leid, Vector! But I still had a thing against-

Vector: I know, I know! Don't remind me.

As Nack, Knuckles, Vector, and their group were up in the Professor's window as the Professor looked strangely at Metal Sonic.

Professor: And who might zis hedgehog be? He is clearly new to me.

Boss: (slaps his forehead) I knew this was gonna be a bad fur day to mes!

Nack: I'll explain it to you, but right now we have two other thing to matter about first. First off, a blue Chaos Emerald is in the vault & we need to get it out. Can you get it?

Professor: Consider it done. (to Mitch) You and Joshua take (gives him a piece of paper) zis & open ze vault vhen zey arrive, Mitchell.

Mitch: Uh, okay, and by the way, our name's Mitch & Josh, not Mitchell & Joshua!

Josh: Come on, twit.

The two guards then leave the Professor's room & looked at Nack.

Nack: All right, now that they're gone, there's another thing I have to tell you about. When Sal was examining Nicole, your computer, we saw something really weird.

Knuckles: They looked like bears sorta, except very stitchy.

Professor: (concerned) You mean like teddy bears?

Vector: Exactly!

The Professor then realizes something & looks through his his papers to see if it was still there. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't.

Professor: (gasps) Auc ta Levan, my Tediz & ze plan! Zey've been stolen!

Boss: What!?

Professor: Ze Tediz are out zer, and I have a bad feeling zat Robotnik has found a vay here and stolen my project!

Nack: I know how that feels. If anyone stole something, I would try to backstab the person who stole something of mine.

Professor: Nack, tell me, vhat has happened?

Nack: It's a long story, Professor.

Boss: Oh brother.

Vector: I'll be taking my Vector Break now!

Knuckles: With you, every break's a Vector Break.

Vector ignored Knuckles as he turned on his headphones to listen to his music. Nack, Knuckles, & the boss then explained to the Professor what had happened. Back in the facility, the ship was blown up from both sides as Manic smirked.

Manic: Told you I get it done, Wolf Boy!

Sleet: (crosses his arms) You know you'll get us killed through all of this.

Amy: Come on, less fighting, more war stuff, whatever that is.

The three hedgehogs, Sleet, and Dingo then walked up to the Sarge to thank him, but then they saw the Sarge right behind them & were suckered punched unconscious as the Sarge smirked. Back at the Panther King's castle, Nack had finished explaining the events that happened while the Professor looked a little interested on Metal Sonic.

Professor: So zat's vhy zer vas a metallic hedgehog vith you.

Metal Sonic: I was programmed to destroy Sonic originally by my master, Robotnik.

Professor: I see. (picks up his wrench) Come, Metal, zer is much vork to be done vith you.

Metal Sonic: At what approximary time shall I be done?

Professor: (reaches for the off button) In a short time, my metallic one.

He then presses the button to turn off Metal Sonic. The Professor then layed Metal on the cleared table where everything was cleaned up. As he does that, Nack got out the anti-gravity chocolate he had earlier.

Nack: (to the boss) You want any?

Boss: I'm fines, Weasel Boy.

Nack: Oh well, more for me.

As Nack ate his chocolate, it was then the communicator was beeping. Knuckles picked it up & answered it.

Knuckles: Yeah, what is it?

Nic: (from the communicator) Guys, the Bat Squirrel did it!

Nack: (goes to Knuckles' side) What do you mean Bat Squirrel did it? And what exactly did he do?

Nic: If I tell you, you'll officially freak out!

Boss: (snatches the communicator) Gimmie that! (to Nic) Nicollete, just tell us what the hell happened.

Nic: Okay, but you'll regret it.

Vector: (yawns) Like that'll ever happen.

Nic: Well, first off, he bit Conker & Sal, plus I realize that the Princess has two relatives, even though Batula's undead.

Nack: (crosses his arms) Uninterested, Nic! Keep going.

Nic: And the other thing I found out was the count was sweaty.

Knuckles: Probably he exercised.

Nic: In a short time? I don't think so. Besides, his hair & his other body parts were also sweaty too.

Nack: (shocked) You mean...

Nack then realized what had happened while they were preparing for the rescue; in Nack's mind, he realized that Batula had raped Rouge.

Nack: Gah! He raped Rouge! I can't believe it! (shakes his head) Now that is so wrong! (gets up) That's it, he's going down!

Nack was about to dash out, but the Boss & Knuckles stopped him.

Knuckles: Not so fast, Nack. He's too powerful for you alone.

Nack: So? I've handled him before! I'll just stab him with my sword in my guitar!

Boss: Nack, yous have alot to learn about patience.

Nack ignoring his boss, turns his attention to Nic.

Nack: Okay, Nic, where are you now?

Just that moment, Nic climbed up the window.

Nic: Right behind you, bro.

She turns off the communicator as Nack was shocked about this.

Nack: How did you- (shakes it off) Never mind! I probably don't wanna know.

Boss: Nicollete, there's a war going on, and I think that we might be involved on this.

Vector: Boss, this isn't like you. You hate war, remember?

Boss: Yeah, but I think that cash might be involved on this as wells.

Vector: (smirks) Now that's the boss I know.

Nic: (points to the Professor) Nack, I want you & the Professor to stay here and work on Metal. We're going in!

Knuckles: What do you mean by-

She grabs both the boss' & Knuckles' hands. She then jumps out the window with them & onto the Marvelous Queen.

Vector: We'll bring the Queen back when this is over!

Vector then jumps onto the MQ as well. The four were then off to where Sonic & the others were. Meanwhile, inside the ship, Sonic started to awaken from the punch.

Sonic: Ow! What hit us?

Manic & the others then got up as well.

Manic: What happened?

Amy: Where are we?

Sonic: (taps his helmet) What's this doing in my head?

Dingo: (looks at the sea) I think we're somewhere out of Windy, and into something that's dangerous.

Sleet: What!? (to a soldier) Excuse me, but what exactly is going on?

The squirrel's only response was tilting his head at the outside of the ship & throwing up.

Sleet: (gulps) Guess not...

As he was done, the ship stops as someone whistles.

Squirrel Soldier: Okay! Thirty seconds! Nice knowing you guys!

At the first thirty seconds, the squirrels with the SU waited for the door to open. As that happened, one of the ships was hit by a bomb. When it finally opened, one of the squirrels was shot on the head.

Sonic: Aw man! This is not good!

Sonic grabs the other squirrels with his comrades as they race towards the giant building. As they were racing towards the giant building, many of the shadowed creatures were shooting at the gang. Manic then realized something.

Manic: Hey, where's that nerd, Rodent?

Dingo: (scared) Get us the heck outta here!

As Sonic & the others were now in the safe boundaries with another squirrel soldier, the Sarge, plus a scared Rodent in what appeared to be a huge amount of armor.

Sarge: Is that all you've brought?

Dingo: The others are behind us!

As Dingo said that, there was an explosion from one of the ships with many soldiers in it. Some of the soldiers' bodies came out screaming while on fire as they got shot.

Sleet: (glares) Dingo, you and your big mouth!

Soldier 1: This isn't good, sir.

Amy: What the heck's going on here?

Soldier 2: Tediz everywhere. This is the last assault.

Amy: Tediz? Okay, I personally like Teddy Bears, but in this case I'll make an exception.

Soldier 3: Get your head down!

They ducked as they looked at the Sarge.

Sonic: Man, this is way past crazy!

Sarge: Yeah, they've been out for five to ten hours! We don't know what's going on in that place, but there happens to be a secret weapon involved. (to the three soldiers) Privates Art, Ken, and Spaz, you go take care of the rodent, wolf, dingo, and hedgehogs to rescue Simian & Flying Frog.

Three Privates: Yes sir!

Sarge: The rest of you, follow me!

Privates: Right away, sir!

The Sarge with his men quickly left to the back door as Sonic looked at the door.

Sonic: Okay, stand back, guys! I'll get us in!

Sonic then spins towards the door as the others backed away. Sonic then gives out a smirk as he grabs their hands & runs inside the building.

Manic: Whoa!

Meanwhile, outside the island, Nic & her comrades on the MQ were flying right towards the island.

Nic: Okay, guys, it's time we acted serious and fought this god forsaken battle!

Vector: (cracking his knuckles) Yeah, then we'll get that emerald for our own!

Knuckles just sighs as they flew straight towards the giant cannon, about to fire at them. It was then the cannon fired & the missile flew straight towards them.

End of Part 8 of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Sonic Underground Season 2: Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style Part 9 Plot: After rescuing two army soldiers called Sargeant Simian & Flying Frog, the SU reunite with Nic & her gang as they discover what the secret weapon is as well as who programmed the Tediz to take over Mobius. As this goes on, Nack with the upgraded Metal Sonic & two close friends journey back to Mobitransylvania to rescue the allies that have been turned to Batula's slaves, including Rouge. Can Nack succeed in time? Will our heroes stop the weapon & gain the Chaos Emerald? Don't miss Episode 13: Tediz War!