Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ Nack vs Batula ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 14: Nack vs Batula
by Julie Riley

Note: The story will be narrated by Nack the Weasel this time instead of Aleena.

Prologue:

The Professor was hovering towards Aleena, the mother mouse, and a stitched up Marvin.

Aleena: Your majesty, are you all right?

Professor: Ja, I've been better, Aleena.

Mrs. Mouse: (confused) Youtwo know each other?

Marvin: What in tar nation is da Weasel King doing heres anyways, Ma?

Mrs. Mouse: I don't know, but we'll find out later. Right now we need to get you home.

Voice: That won't be necessary, Mouse Family.

The Professor & Aleena gasped. They turned & were shocked when they saw Robotnik behind the mice.

Robotnik: Hello, Aleena & Professor or should I say "Royal Grandfather of Nack the Weasel"?

Professor: (gasps) You know my secret?

Robotnik: Of course, Weasel King. Now I'll make a proposition for you, either surrender yourselves to me or the mice will be thrown into the roboticiser!

Aleena: (angrily) I know you, Robotnik, and you would just roboticise them anyway, even if we did surrender to you.

Robotnik: (smirks) Very cleaver, Queen Aleena.

It was then the Swatbots came behind & grabbed the two.

Robotnik: But not good enough!

Aleena: (struggles) Let us go! Nack was right, you are just an Eggman!

Robotnik: (angrily) Never call me by that name! (to the Swatbots) Take the prisoners where I held the Wolf Woman at while my old ally & I deal with the royal couple.

The Swatbots took both Marvin & his mom away from Aleena as Robotnik headed towards the direction to the castle with his two prisoners. As he walked, he smiled & laughed evilly.

Robotnik: HA-HA-HA-HA!!

Story:

(7-9 Years Ago)

Nack: (narrating) It all started when I was younger. A little while after I met up with Fangy. Rouge was in a predicament that she couldn't get out of, so I have to do something.

As he said that last sentence, we see a kid Rouge running from the Ugas.

Kid Rouge: Leave me alone, you creeps!

The Ugas were using their spears to stop her. But Rouge, haven't learned to fly yet, ducked & jumped the spears. She kept on running until she was caught by one of them.

Uga Leader: We have different meat tonight! Ugas eat bat!

The Ugas cheered as she screamed!

Kid Rouge: AAHHHH!

Voice: Leave Bat Girl alone!

The Ugas turned around & saw not only a younger Nack, but also a younger Fangy with his mom.

Kid Nack: I said leave her alone!

Uga Leader: Nah! She our food! You find you own meat!

Kid Nack: (angrily) Rouge is not food! She's one of my close friends! (to the mother raptor)Mrs. Fangy, is it all right if your son & I teach them a lesson?

Kid Rouge: (thinking) Whywould Nack help me? Even if I do argue & slap him.

The raptor nods & Fangy helped Nack up.

Kid Nack: Okay, Fangy, this is your first hunt, take on any Uga you like, just don't hurt Bat Girl.

The little raptor growls like a 'yes' & then started to chase the Ugas. The Ugas run from the dino-riding Nack as they looked like their weapons were damaged.

Uga Leader: Let get outta here!

The remaining Ugas ran while the rest looked like they were torn to pieces by him. Nack jumped down as both Fangy & his mom were feasting on the dead Ugas.

Kid Rouge: (walks towards him) Nack, why would you save me?

Kid Nack: You're my best friend, (looks to Fangy & back to her) well, best lady friend!

Nack was just about to turn away when he felt someone hug him. It was Rouge, smiling as she gave Nack a hug.

Kid Rouge: Nack, this is not a relationship hug, you know. This is just a 'thanks for saving me' hug, okay?

She let go of him as Nack was frozen. Rouge just shrugs and leaves to the Rock Solid. Fangy noticed Nack standing still & looked a little curious. He nudged the kid weasel a little before Nack turned to him.

Kid Nack: Fangy, (dazingly) I think I'm in love.

Nack then faints from the experience as the dinosaur looked confused.

(Present Time)

Nack: (narrating) That'swhat happened! The first time I saved Rouge, I really did believe I fell for her. That's why I gotta fight Batula, to claim my rightful love for Bat Girl.

As Nack finishes, he was slashing the last of the zombies while the weasels, Mitch & Josh, were having a little trouble. Metal, however, just used his lasers at the zombies' heads.

Metal Sonic: At this rate, we'll be at this 'castle' place in no time.

Nack: Yeah, yeah. Just remember to shoot at their heads.

Mitch & Josh backed away from the remaining zombies, as they were getting closer.

Josh: This is it, we're done for!

Mitch: (clutches on his spear) I'm not gonna give up without a fight! Even if our weapons do suck!

Mitch pointed his spear & closed his eyes as he & Josh were about to be turned into zombies. But it was then a familiar instrument was played & a laser hit one of them. Mitch opened his eyes & gasped as he saw the zombies, dead on the floor, with their heads gone.

Mitch: Who did that?

Voice: Up here, stupid!

The weasels & Metal looked up and saw Nic playing her bass guitar with the boss, Charmy, two more bees, Vector, Amy, Sleet, and Knuckles.

Sleet: Hello, Weasel Boy.

Nic: (smirks) Miss us?

Nack: Hmph, not a moment too soon, sis. (to Metal) Go on ahead while the rest of us follow!

Boss: I's suppose to be giving the orders here!

Nack: Outside the club, you're not!

The boss gritted his teeth as the others chuckled. It was then Gregg appeared, which kinda shocked the bees.

Charmy: Saffron, Mimi, what is that thing?

Saffron: It looks like a person, except he's a skeleton.

Gregg: (swings his scythe) Youbetter bloody believe it.

Mimi: Nice hockey stick, Mr. Skeleton. May I see it?

Charmy: (narrows) Mimi! That is a scythe, not a hockey stick!

Vector: Uh, guys. Don't we have business to attend to?

Knuckles: Business? I thought we were rescuing Sonia & the others from-

Nic: We know that, Knuckle Head!

Amy: (takes out the radar) According to this, the sixth emerald's in that castle!

Gregg: Hmmm...if it'll help get rid of that un-bloody-dead.

He opens a secret passage in one of the graveyard walls.

Gregg: This oughta help get you there faster. But remember, I want that sodding vampire dead, understand?

Metal Sonic: It's strange, but all right. We'll do it.

Metal goes in first to the secret passage as the others followed, except for Gregg. When the wall closed behind Nack & his crew, Gregg smirked.

Gregg: Oh, I forgot about those bloody undead snakes that pop out of the hill recently. Oh well.

Outside the graveyard, Amy looked up & saw the castle.

Amy: Wow, it's so beautiful!

Nack: (loads his gun) In a pig's eye!

Nack quickly rushes towards the castle on foot, but then something popped up three feet away from Nack. It looked like a worm, except it's made entirely out of bones.

Nack: Crap! It's as if he knew we go on foot!

Nic: (powers up the MQ) Big deal! We can fly over that stuff!

Metal Sonic: Allow me!

Metal then targeted all the skeletal worms & began to shoot them. The laser he used destroyed the skeletal worms.

Metal Sonic: (grabs Nack's hand) Now we'll get there.

Nack just smirked as they flew towards Mobitransylvania castle.

Amy: (thinking) Don'tworry, Sonic. We're coming.

Back in the castle, Sonic, Rodent, and Manic were tied up while the rest were drained of their blood by the Count & the vampires, including Sally & Conker.

Flying Frog: Ahh!

St Simian: Oh god!

Dingo: NOOO!!

Manic: (struggles) Hey, let us out, you old coot, unless you wanna get a taste of Manic Power!

Sonic: (glares) Shut up, Manic! He's only doing this cause 1. You won't apologize & 2. Your stupid gags are what got us into this mess in the first place!

Rodent: (ignores) Uh, Mr. Batula, what are you gonna do with the rest of us since we're tied up at the moment?

Batula turned to Rodent after sucking Dingo's blood out & wiped the blood from his fangs.

Batula: (smirks) Oh, I have something very special planned for you three. You'll get a very first tour of ze Grinder Room!

Three: (scared) Grinder Room!?

Voice: Batula, what's everyone doing down here?

They all turned to see Rouge with Tails, Rosemary, Sleuth, and Drago. Rouge now wore a beautiful pink dress with a ribbon tied to one ear.

Sleuth: Uh, forgot to introduce her!

Drago: Presenting, Rouge ze Bat, fiance of Count Batula!

Rouge stepped down slowly as Tails & Rosemary followed behind her.

Tails: Dad, you gotta check this place out! It has so much history behind it all!

Amadeus: Oh don't vorry, Miles. I've checked it already, and I can assure it's completely safe.

As Rouge was near the Count, Batula kneeled down & kissed her hand. Outside, Nack saw what he just did & got angrier & angrier at the moment. Nic & the others just sighed about what he did.

Nack: (narrating) I know I'm not suppose to show that I have a jealousy side, but seeing Batula kiss Rouge's hand made me want to kill him. He was gonna do something cruel with her, I just knew it, but I couldn't point it out somehow. I had to act fast or I'll have to face the Queen of the Vampires.

The bounty hunters, guards, Metal, Amy, and Knuckles looked in the window as Sonia goes up to the Count.

Sonia: Vould it be all right if you dance?

Batula: Ze music I vould like tonight is something Latin.

Rouge: Latin?

Manic: (struggles) Come on, Sonic. Spin out of this, will ya?

Sonic: And see my own brother hurt? Sorry, bro, but I can't do that unless both you and Rodent are out of the way.

Drago ignores Sonic's remark as he goes up to the Count & bows.

Drago: Sire, Sleuth & I vill look outside to see if zer are any intruders.

Batula nods as both Sleuth & Drago vanish from the room they were in. The vampire SU then touched their medallions & out came the instruments. As Batula & Rouge danced, they sang to the Latin music.

----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Fly in the Freedom

Rouge: Uh...

(INSTRUMENTAL)

Batula & Rouge: Tap the rhythm against the floor,

To look for another door.

I am shaking,

To the mystery of the night.

I know there is an easier way,

But it is my choice anyway.

Don't let me waste my time,

In futile thinking any more.

Rouge: Fated not to be tamed.

Watch me, I never will lean upon you.

I can go...by myself.

Others: Fly in the freedom!

Batula & Rouge: Time never stop and wait for me.

Others: Show the way!

Batula & Rouge: Looking for answers and looking for the clue.

Rouge: Fly in the freedom!

Ooooooooooh!

Batula & Rouge: Nobody taught me to hint,

Win a happy life of a dream,

I'm not waiting for a fortune teller.

I feel that my wish will come true,

I've never thought ahead to that luck,

Is it my treasure? Tell me what I've really looked for.

Rouge: Fancy came to my mind,

It leads me to somewhere far away,

Distant place, distant time.

Others: Fly in the freedom!

Batula & Rouge: Time never stop and wait for me.

Others: Show the way!

Batula & Rouge: Looking for answers and looking for the clue.

Others: Fly in the freedom!

Batula & Rouge: There's a lot of things to do.

Come on, I'm ready to gamble, it's time to play the game.

Others: Fly in the freedom!

Batula & Rouge: Tell me, what is this feeling?

Others: Show the way!

Batula & Rouge: I'm in a paradise, I'll keep it forever.

Others: Fly in the freedom!

Batula & Rouge: I'll never stop my steps.

I'll believe in myself, I know that I can.

Rouge: Sure I know.

(INSTRUMENTAL... lots of "da"s)

Others: Fly in the freedom!

Batula & Rouge: Time never stop and wait for me.

Others: Show the way!

Batula & Rouge: Looking for answers and looking for the clue.

Others: Fly in the freedom!

Batula & Rouge: There's a lot of things to see.

Come on, I'm ready to gamble, it's time to play the game.

Others: Fly in the freedom!

Batula & Rouge: Tell me, what is the feeling?

Others: Show the way!

Batula & Rouge: I'm in a paradise, I'll keep it forever.

Others: Fly in the freedom!

Batula & Rouge: Dreams are always around me.

Oh, it comes to my hands, it's really clear to me.

Rouge: Ooooh...

Batula & Rouge: Looking for answers, looking for the clue.

I'm in a paradise, I'll keep it forever.

Looking for answers, looking for the clue.

I'm in a paradise, I'll keep it forever.

(INSTRUMENTAL)

---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

As the song was nearing the end, the two kissed. Outside the castle, Nack looked disgusted when he saw both Rouge & Batula kissing each other on the lips. Vector, on the other hand, had his ears closed.

Vector: Man, that is so lame! And Latin!? What's up with that?

Voice: Ze Count prefers to dance vith Latin vhenever Rouge is around.

The group looked confused as Amy looked curious for a moment.

Amy: Hey, where's Nic?

They were then shocked when they heard Nic's voice & saw two familiar figures.

Nic: Let go of me, you jerks!

Boss: (gasps) Sleuth & Drago?! I thought you guys were dead!

Drago: Ve are, but not quite.

Sleuth: (smirks) You see, after ve arrived, we have been given immortality, thanks to Master Batula.

Nack: (crosses his arms) Hey, that Bat Squirrel does not have the right to be called "Master"!

Metal Sonic: (points his laser) I advise you to let her go or else.

Drago: Or else, vhat!

As the two said that, Sleet noticed something in the bag Dingo was carrying. He took one of the bottles from it & looked at it. He then looked at Drago & Sleuth with a concerned look on his face.

Sleet: Or else, (throws the bottle) THIS!!

The bottle was thrown as Metal both saw & blasted it. It covered the two vampires as well as Nic. Sleuth & Drago were gasping like they needed air, until their fangs completely disappeared. Both the boss & Knuckles went up to them.

Boss: All right, you two, knock it off now.

Sleuth & Drago looked at their boss & gasped.

Drago: Boss? What are you doing here?

Knuckles: He was trying to find out what happened to you guys.

Sleuth: (rubs his neck) Ow, that jerk did us in real good. We thought that whole 'vampire' thing was a joke.

Nack: (crosses his arms) Trust me, it's not anymore. (to Metal) You, the bees, & the guards find the Weasel Freedom Fighters, pronto!

Charmy: What?!

Metal Sonic: But what about you and the others?

Nack: We'll be fine!

Nack then takes out a piece of paper & hands it to Josh.

Nack: Take this to their ring leader and let them know that the Bounty Hunters are gonna rob the Federal Reserve tonight!

Josh: What? But Mitch & I wanna stay and help.

Nack: (sighs) Look, this is gonna be really dangerous, so I advise you six to find the Freedom Fighters while we take care of this.

Josh sighed as he went up to the bees, Mitch, & Metal. But then he turned around towards Nack.

Josh: If this will help in any way, I hope to see you again someday.

The metallic hedgehog then grabbed onto the weasels' hands & flies towards where Weaselopolis was with Charmy, Saffron, and a teary Mimi. But before he did that, the hedgehog turned to Nack & Amy.

Metal Sonic: Nack, I wish you the best of luck. And Amy, take care of your friends, I'm counting on you.

The six then flew towards the mountains as Nack touched his medallion. The medallion became his guitar again as he took out his sword from the instrument.

Nack: Boss, got a grenade on you?

Boss: Nack, this is no time for jokes.

Amy: Wait, I think Nack might have an idea, (to herself) for once.

Nic: (concerned) Nack, what are you planning this time?

Nack: (points to the entrance) Weblast through the entrance!

Knuckles: (shocked) What!? Are you out of your mind? What if he catches you guys?

Nack: (smirks) I've handled Bat Squirrel alot of times! Don't worry about it.

Boss: (takes out a grenade) All right, but it betters be worth it, Nack. (to Drago) You and Sleuth either in or out? Cause this is a life-and-death mission, and some of us ain't gonna be alive.

The two canines then stood up with smirks on their faces.

Drago: (points to himself) After that freak accident, we are definitely in!

Sleuth: Besides, we want our revenge on him too. (looksat the bag) Uh, Nic, what's in the bag?

Nic: Mighty told me something about hating Teddy Bears, so...

Vector: Don't tell me you brought a Tediz with you!

Nack: Tediz?

She opened her bag & there was a tied up Tediz, looking really angry at the female weasel.

Nic: Besides, I couldn't go back empty handed.

Tediz: You will pay for this! I swear it!

Nic: Yak all you want! You're getting a special job!

Nack: Ahem! If we're all done with the stupid chit-chat-shit, the plans!

Knuckles: You have to learn patience, Nack.

Nack ignored the echidna's advice as he took out his gun. The boss threw the grenade at the door as Nack pointed at it. He shot at it & the door busted down on the floor, where some of the other vampires were under. The other vampires as well as Sonic, Manic, and Rodent turned to the fallen door as Nack smirked.

Nack: Hello, Bat Squirrel. We meet, for the last time.

Batula: (angrily) You!

Nack handed both his gun & his guitar to both Drago & his boss.

Nack: Use these well. (to Batula) And you better prepare yourself, cause this is the last night you do anything!

They charged at the vampires as Nack sliced & diced some of them. Sleuth, the boss, and Nic just shot them with their guns, but not just ordinary guns, the guns had small stakes in them, enough to kill a vampire. Amy hammered her way through the crowd of vampires, making sure they didn't bite her. Vector & Knuckles punched their way towards the other vampires that were under the same spell. Drago played Nack's guitar towards the other vampires as the lasers shot them while Sleet ran right into Dingo.

Sleet: Dingo! Am I ever glad to see you. Come on, I believe your vampire stories now, so let's end his tyranny!

Dingo: I don't think so, Wolf Boy.

Sleet then noticed Dingo had vampire fangs.

Sleet: Dingo, not you too!

Dingo: It's your tyranny zat vill end!

He then punched the gray wolf towards the room as Amy gasped. She quickly followed Dingo towards the room they were in as Nack was now face to face with Batula.

Batula: Rouge, get out of here. I vill take care of zis bounty hunter.

Rouge: But-

Batula: Don't argue! Just go!

She stepped back a little before running. She then sheds a tear as she thinks.

Rouge: (thinking) Nack, Batula, don't kill each other.

As Rouge was gone from the room, the two turned to each other as Batula placed his hand on his arm.

Batula: You have injured me too many times, veasel! I, Count Batula, one of ze only Ultimate Life forms, vill not stand it!

Sonic: (confused) Ultimate Life form?

Nack threw his dagger, which cut Sonic, Rodent, and Manic free. The three were then in the battle field as Manic played his drumsticks on the Sarge's head.

Manic: This is for drafting us in the first place!

Nack turned away from them & back to the Count.

Nack: Look, I don't give a damn if you're even Ruler of Mobius! No one, and I mean no one, hurts my allies!

Batula then pulled the pins out from his hair & took out what appeared to be a yellow Chaos Emerald.

Batula: You fool! You can never be compared to me!

Nack: (charges) Say that to my face, Bat Squirrel!

But Batula smirked as he held onto the emerald & shouted.

Batula: CHAOS CONTROL!!

There was then a flash of light across the room. Meanwhile, Sleet rubbed his head, as he turned around. He then realized that there was a grinder at the bottom.

Sleet: What kind of monster would have this awful place?

Sleet then felt his neck being choked. He was forced to turn, only to see Dingo about to choke him.

Sleet: Dingo, what are you doing?

Dingo: First you annoy me, then you didn't believe my story, now zis. You think my master is a monster. (glares) Who's the real monster, Sleet?

Sleet: Dingo, I can explain!

Dingo: Liar!

He threw Sleet towards the grinder as Sleet fell.

Sleet: NOOOOO!!

But then a hammer slammed the vampire dingo through the wall as a familiar figure grabbed Sleet's hand quickly. Sleet was shocked when he saw her.

Sleet: Amy?

Amy: (smirks) Couldn't let you die, cause I owed you.

She pulled Sleet up as the two started to blush in front of each other. The two then turned away, looking embarrassed.

Sleet: Uh, thank you for saving me, Amy.

Amy: No problem!

Amy then noticed the halls glowed.

Amy: What in the world?

Back downstairs, Nack opened his eyes when the glow was gone & Batula was no longer there.

Nack: What the hell is going on?

He was then hit at the neck & elbowed to his gut. The weasel was on his knees & spat out some blood as the vampire reappeared with both his sword and the emerald.

Batula: Ve meet for ze last time, Bounty Hunter. So, now it comes to an end!

He raises his sword & started to point it towards the bounty hunter's heart, but was stopped by Drago's voice.

Drago: Hey, Bat Squirrel! How about trying this on for size?

He threw Dingo's bag up in the air as the boss pointed towards the bag.

Boss: (thinking) Now don't get scared. You is only doing this for Nicollete, don't blow it!

The laser from Nack's gun fired from the boss as it hit the bag. The Count backed away as he saw one of the bottles about to break.

Batula: You vill never make me mortal!

He didn't run fast enough as the bottles broke. It was then Dingo got up & saw the antidote about to spray his master.

Dingo: Master, look out!

He pushed Batula out of the way towards a safe place as he & most of the vampires got sprayed with the antidote. As that happened, Mighty was trying to run away from a Tediz carrying Nic.

Mighty: Get that thing away from me!

Nic: Not unless you're mortal again! (looks up) Which is right about now.

Mighty: Vhat?

He then also felt the antidote on him. The vampires that have not been vampires for long were changing back to the way they were while the others were just suffering. Batula aimed his arm towards Nack & fired what appeared to be a dark sphere. Nack recovered just in time to see the sphere coming.

Nack: What the hell?!

But then he was grabbed away by a familiar fox. Nack opened his eyes & saw Tails, smiling.

Tails: Hey, Nack.

Nack: (shocked) Fox Boy!

Rosemary: (runs towards Tails) Miles, are you all right?

Tails: Yeah, I'm all right.

She then hugged Tails, which kinda surprised the Count.

Batula: Vhy does Rosemary care alot for her only son? And vhy vould a young boy like Miles risk his life for a bounty hunter like Nack? Is zis friendship & love, ze only things I have lost long ago after Umana's death and Manic's arrival?

He just shook it off as he glared at Nack. When the sparkles of the antidote were completely gone, Batula charged towards the bounty hunter. He placed the emerald in his left robe pocket & thrusted his hand towards Nack's neck. The hand grabbed Nack's neck as the weasel was recovering. The recovered victims as well as the SU, Chaotix, & Bounty Hunters gasped at what was happening to Nack.

All: Nack!

Nack: (struggling) Get out of here, before he gets to all of you!

Batula: You vill pay for vhat you did all so long ago!

Nack: (chuckles) You'llhave to do better than just choke me then.

Batula ignored Nack's remark as he threw the bounty hunter towards the opened grinder room. The vampire squirrel then ran towards the room, unknowingly dropping the emerald onto Sonia's feet.

Sonia: (looks at the emerald) Isthis...

She picked it up & looked towards the room the vampire was in.

Sonia: What is he?

Inside the grinder room, Sleet & Amy helped the weasel up as the Count came in.

Batula: Nack, I vas only joking vhen I said I vould kill you. (more calmly) I'll make you a deal: I vill give you ze emerald zat you desire so much if you let me marry Rouge.

Nack: (spits out blood) Not in your whole damn undead life! Besides, I can take care of a weakling like yourself.

He pushed Sleet off of him as the weasel stood up once more.

Sleet: Nack, what are you-

Nack: Wolf Boy, argue later, get yourself and Amy out now!

Amy: (seriously) We're not leaving your side!

Nack: This is my fight!

Batula: (undoing his robe) Zo it is, Nack ze Veasel.

Nack: Nic was right, you are a psychic maniac!

The Count looked angrily at the weasel & discarded his robe & gown. The three gasped at the vampire as he was a little more muscular than before.

Batula: I have been training over a month to get my revenge on you for vhat you did to me!

Nack: (smirks) Like I care!

Batula: (runs towards Nack) You vill regret zis! (raises his sword) AHH!!

He tried to slash Nack, but the weasel blocked the path. The two then started to try to slice one of them into two. As the two were fighting, Rouge, who happened to be watching the whole thing, flew down as she got worried.

Rouge: Nack, Batula, what are you two doing?! Stop it now!

As she got near Amy, the pink hedgehog went up to her.

Amy: I don't think they can hear you while they're sword fighting.

Rouge: This is all my fault, I knew I shouldn't have snuck out tonight.

Sleet: Maybe this wouldn't have happened (angrily) if you hadn't fallen in love with Batula in the first place!

Nack: (overhearing) Shut up, Wolf Boy! (slashes) Shut up!

The vampire blocked Nack's attack as the weasel was now on the floor. Batula smirked & flunged Nack's sword away from his weak hand. Nack would've been sliced in two if he didn't tail-bounced quickly (which he did). The weasel was about to grab the sword, but a foot appeared on top of Nack's hand.

Nack: Gah!

He looked up and saw Batula's eyes glowing as the bounty hunters, Chaotix, and SU with Rodent came into the room. Nack looked at the direction of the opened door that was in the grinder room & was shocked.

Nack: Guys, get out of here now!

Tails: No, we're not leaving!

Sonic: You may be a bounty hunter, Weasel Boy, but we don't abandon friends like you!

This shocked the vampire squirrel some more.

Batula: (thinking) Nack has actual friends? Even though he told zem to get out, zey don't leave his side. Is zis ze true meaning of friendship?

As he thought that, Nack struggled to get out, but then got an idea. He bit on the vampire's foot.

Batula: AHH!

The vampire clutched on his foot as Nack got his sword.

Nack: You shouldn't have worn sandals, Bat Squirrel.

Nack then tried to slice the vampire again, but the vampire jumped from the weasel's slash. Nack looked down from the rail he was hanging on & saw what appeared to be a bomb planted on the side both he and the Count were on.

Nack: (thinking) Whatthe hell is up with that? Is he trying to commit suicide?!

Nack heard the sound of the Count's sword, turned around, and blocked the attack. As he did that, two strange figures pushed the pedal for the dynamite. Nack, meanwhile, tried to push the vampire away, but it was too late. The dynamite underneath the two exploded and down both Nack & Batula went. The Count, who had fought the weasel, didn't had enough time to turn himself into a bat. Rouge ran right up to the two falling fighters as she started to cry.

Rouge: Nack! Batula! (shedsa tear) NOOOO!!

Rouge turned away from the falling victims as she cried on Manic's shoulder.

Manic: Don't worry, Rougie. I'm sure they'll get out. (thinking) I hope.

As the two were falling, Nack remembered the whip he still had from getting one of the cogs. He took it out, placed the sword on his belt, took the Count's hand, and used the whip at an empty pole. The grip on Batula's hand was about to be loose to him.

Nack: Bat Squirrel, come on, get yourself up there!

Batula: (turns his head away) No, I cannot.

Nack: Look, you may be a vampire, but I respect you as an ally. Besides, you're part of this "Council of 24" thing that the Professor was talking about.

Batula: (sighs) Nack, zer is something you should know before I die.

Nack: (tries pulling him up) Don'ttalk like that! (sighs) All right, I admit that I'm jealous when you're near Rouge. But I do have respect for guys like you, like somehow you're an equal to me.

Batula: Nack, listen to me. Your grandfather's in danger.

Nack: (shocked) Grandpa? But I though-

Batula: He iz alive and I had a vision zat he & Aleena are in danger. (looksaway) I'm just holding you back. Just leave me.

Nack: No, I may be a bounty hunter, but I don't kill or get others killed!

This surprised the vampire. He now understood the true meaning of friendship, but as he did, the grip between himself & Nack was broken. The vampire then fell to his doom towards the grinder.

Batula: AHHH!!

Nack: (reaching out) BATULA!!

It was then the gold medallion on the Count's neck glowed as Nack closed his eyes, not wanting to see his death. The room glowed and the Count was nowhere to be found. The weasel opened his eyes to see only the sword the vampire had on the ground next to the grinder. Nack sighs as he climbed up towards the rails of the grinder room. When he reached the top, he saw Rouge crying as the SU, Chaotix, and army soldiers were comforting the white bat. Amadeus then turned to Nack.

Amadeus: Nack, I'm glad you're still alive.

It was then the boss pushed the fox aside with a serious look on his face.

Boss: Where's the Count?

Nack: Gone, I'm afraid.

Sally & Conker: (sadly) Grandpa...

Sonic looked a little confused when both he & Sally said that word.

Dingo: I can't believe it! The vampire's dead, and everyone's back to normal.

Rouge: (overhearing) WAH! Batula, I loved you! Why did you have to go?!

Rouge then turned to Nack, who also had a sad expression.

Nack: Rouge, it wasn't my fault. I tried to save him...

But she turned & ran outside. The others also had a serious expression on their faces as the boss patted Nack on the back.

Nic: Guess we should be going now.

Boss: Yous did the best you could, Nack.

Nack: Yeah...

As everyone else walked out of the room, while Nack narrates, the weasel turned to where the vampire had fallen & threw a red rose towards it. He then left the grinder room with a sad smile.

Nack: (narrating) I had realize now that the Count was just like any other person. I wish I could've saved him, but he told me to go on. And that is what I'll never forget. Sayonara, Count Batula.

Epilogue:

When the ship, with the SU, Chaotix, the Squirrel Army, and the victims from Windy left, there came two green glows. One was of the Oracle with Andrix & Deliah, and the other was a familiar squirrel figure.

Oracle: You were lucky that your medallion saved you from the grinder.

Figure: I had no idea about ze medallion's powers until you came to me zat month I found the emerald.

Deliah: You know, we've been thinking about that a lot recently.

Andrix: Maybe, if we come back sometime, our children will know that we're safe.

Oracle: Only when the time is right, your majesty. Anyway, old friends, at least we'll know that the Council of 4 will unite tonight.

Figure: Yes, but no one must know zat I have ze same powers as Nack has. And I vant to be sure zat the next fight vill be ze one to prove who is ultimate.

Oracle: Oh, you'll have plenty of time to fight him again, Count Batula. (looks up) You'll have plenty of time indeed.

End of Part 10 of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Sonic Underground Season 2: Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style Part 11 Plot: After discovering the Professor & Aleena are captured, the SU helps the bounty hunters with Operation: Destroy the Panther King. Little do they know that with the Panther King is the notorious Robotnik. He would be waiting for the Resistance after the SU, Nack, and the gang get rid of the security guards~Vertex Style. Find out about the action on Episode 15: Enter the Vertex.