Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ Enter the Vertex ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 15: Enter the Vertex
by Julie Riley

Note: The last flashback of the 12 part series is the most important to let you know how Nack treated his boss.

Prologue:

Near an airport, after most of the squirrel army was trying to reach Weaselopolis on their own, the boss looked at both Conker & Berri (who are both trying to get some of the blood off their necks.

Boss: So why is it that you twos are hanging with us?

Berri: Cause like we want to know what in the world is going on.

Boss: I see, so anyways, we might have a little job for you.

Conker: Oh, (walks back slowly) I just wanna-

Boss: (concerned) I said we might have a little job for you! So are you either in or out?

Berri: Oh brother.

Conker: (crosses his arms) All right, we're in. But under one condition only.

Boss: (fixes his shades) What?

Conker: (points to Nack) Give us suits as cool as Nack's.

The boss then shakes Conker's hand.

Boss: (smirks) Deal.

Story:

Nack: (narrating) Professor, are you really trapped? And who is my grandfather? Whoever he may be, I promise to not just you, but Aleena & grandpa, that I will come and set you free!

Inside the ship the crew was on, Conker, Berri, Rouge, and Nic were wearing the same disguise (sorta) as Nack.

Berri: (looks at her clothes) Like these pants are so uncomfortable.

Conker: At least our clothes look cooler now.

It was then the boss came in with the SU, Chaotix, Sleet, and Dingo.

Boss: All right, you guys. Here's the plan; you're all gonna rob the Federal Reserve National Bank. (looks down to the building) Hopefully this time, you guys is successful.

Nic: What else is there? (concerned) And where will you be?

Boss: Nicollete, don't ask questions! (to everyone) Anyways, I will meet you all inside. Nack's team will go to the front, Wolf Boy's team the back, and the rest of yous up on the roof! Got it?

Sonia: Why are we robbing the bank? It's so illegal!

Manic: (smirks) Aw, quit your whining! Besides, this would be an opportunity for me to show my skills!

Boss: Oh, almost forgots to mention, Manic, that you're going with Sleet & Lupe.

Manic: (angrily) Aw man!

Sonic was about to open the door before turning to the others.

Sonic: So, what are you guys waiting for?

Rouge looked at the picture of the Count in what looked like a painting of him. She then sighs and puts the picture in her jacket.

Rouge: Well, let's get this over with!

Sonic smiled a bit as he opened the door. The winds gust through the opened door as they prepared to jump.

Knuckles: (to Rosemary) Mrs. Prower, you and your husband find some help!

Rosemary: Understood! (to Amadeus) Once we land, we need to get help!

Amadeus: Right!

Sleuth & Drago held onto Sonia, Sonic, Amy, and Sally's hands as they jumped off with their parachutes on their backs. Knuckles, Tails, and Rouge glided after them with Sleet, Dingo, Manic, Lupe, Vector, Mighty, and Espio following them. And finally, before the weasel followed, Nack turned to his own boss.

Nack: Boss, (shows his thumb up) you be careful!

Boss: (thumbs up also) Don't worry, I's be just fine!

The weasel with his group then jumped away from the ship as the Boss headed towards Nack's hover bike, the Marvelous Queen.

Boss: (gets on the MQ) What Nack won'ts know won't hurt him!

He powers up the bike & flies straight out of the ship before the hatch closed.

Boss: Sire, here I comes!

He then headed towards the direction of the castle. Meanwhile, as the gang was falling towards the castle, a song played in the background.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

Dangerous Destiny (In Tune of Cosmic Wall Stage from SA 2)

Nack:

We will get through this mess

Even though it's dangerous

Tails:

We'll be just like brothers

So please stick together

*All:

All I know is that it would be

Very hard for you, them, & me

Come on, so we can all see

Towards this dangerous destiny

Sonic:

Do it for one another

Even for your bro & sister

Manic:

Let's go right above

For the ones we love

* Repeat

(INSTRUMENTAL)

Sonia:

This dream is really new

Oh, we can make it come true

Nic:

We'll make sure & we'll know

We can fight, so let's go

* Repeat

Boys:

When things get too rough

We'll be just as tough

Girls:

If you think that's enough

We'll you're just out of luck

* Repeat

(INSTRUMENTAL)

---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

As the song ended, the group was in separate directions. Sonic's Team was on the roof, Sleet's Team was at the back of the castle, and Nack's Team was in front of the Federal Reserve. Nack then took out a communicator from his bag.

Nack: Sleet, how's your team gonna get to the backside anyway?

Sleet: (in communicator) What else? Strategy & Seduction.

Rouge: (rolls her eyes) Oh brother.

Nic: Are the Weasel Freedom Fighters in the castle?

Knuckles: (in communicator) We don't know. That's why we're going in the backside to find out. We'll give you the details later.

There was some static after that. Then the weasel put his communicator up in the bag & turned to Conker.

Nack: Squirrel Boy, we're both going in first, so be prepared.

Conker: Don't worry, Weasel Boy. I'm totally prepared for this kind of work.

The two then entered the bank. At the roof, Sonic, Tails, Amy, and Sonia touched their medallions, which became their instruments.

Sonic: Okay, let's do it to it.

They nod as the lasers from their instruments destroyed part of the roof. This kinda shocked Sally, Sleuth, and Drago.

Drago: Whoa! Where do you suppose they got one of those?

Sleuth: Beats me.

Sally: (takes Sleuth & Drago's hands) Come on, we have to meet Nack inside the vault.

Tails: (sighs) I hope we're doing the right thing.

They then entered the hole.

Sonia: Let's hope this stupid plan doesn't get us all killed.

At the back side of the castle, the two girl weasel guards were guarding the building to make sure that no one would get in. It was then that Vector stepped out of the bushes.

Vector: Hello, ladies.

Female Guard 1: Who are you and what do you want?

Vector: I'm just a little playboy wanting to know if you ladies would want to come to my place.

As Vector said that, Sleet, Dingo, Mighty, and Lupe sneaked passed them.

Female Guard 2: You can just forget it!

Vector: Fine, and by the way, watch out behind you.

Female Guards: What?

They were knocked out by something that wasn't there. When the two guards were unconscious, Espio appeared out of nowhere.

Vector: (walks up to Espio) Lucky for you, you can make yourself look invisible.

Espio: Aw, quit that comment and let's go.

Mighty: (from inside) Yeah, there are practically no guards where we're going.

The two then ran inside the building as the door closed behind them. It was then a familiar figure was behind them.

Figure: Thought you could just sneaks in, huh?

They turned and gasped at who was behind them.

All: (shocked) You!?

Inside, at the other side of the building, Nack & Conker stopped slowly and looked around. There were weasel guards everywhere. Nack nodded to Conker as he nodded back. The two then slowly walked towards the metal detector. When they reached it, Nack dropped the bag on the runway scanner as the two entered to the detector and stopped in front of the weasel guard.

Guard 1: Please place any metallic objects in the tray-

But he stopped when he looked at Nack.

Guard 1: Wait a minute, you look familiar. Have we met before?

Nack: (smirks evilly) That's for me to know and you to find out!

It was then there was an alarm sound as the guard looked confused. Conker then punched the guard as Nack got out his guns.

Guard 2: Is that the famous Neo Weasel?

Guard 3: No you idiot! It's Nack as Neo! (to the other guards) Nack the Weasel's in the-

Before he could finish, the two guards were shot as the weasel & squirrel continued their rapid fire. Many of the guards that were already in the vault were shot also as some were backing away from the firing. Two of the guards were about to shoot them, but two more fires shot them dead on their faces. Nic, Berri, and Rouge had entered the building as Nic grabbed the bag.

Nic: Well, we got this far.

Berri: So, like what are we waiting for?

Rouge: Let's just go to the elevator and get this over with.

Nack: Then where would all the fun be?

It was then that Captain Fang, Sargeant Epson, and their privates came out of the elevator.

Epson: Everyone, we're doing this in the honor of the Panther King, so be on your guard!

Privates: Right!

The weasels then charged towards the bounty hunters as Nack smirked.

Nack: Let's do this, (runs towards the guards) Vertex Style!

Nack dashed towards the guards that were coming after the five. While that was happening, Conker jumped from the platform, spinned around, and shot at the first two guards going after Rouge, Berri, and Nic.

Lieutenant: Move out!

More guards came towards the team as the laser had just activated. Conker nods to Berri at the other side, then she runs towards Nic. Nic then lifts up the gray chipmunk as she avoided the lasers. Rouge threw Nicole towards her as she hacked into the system.

Berri: Like Nicole, dismantle all the lasers!

Nicole: Accessing, Berri.

It took a few seconds, but the lasers were all down after Rouge kicked the guard towards the laser (in a Matrix like way). The guards were shocked at what was happening, especially Epson.

Epson: Sir, they're breaking in! We need to get the king!

But then Captain Fang pointed his gun towards Epson's head.

Fang: No, I had enough with his orders!

He shot Epson as the other guards gasped. One of the guards noticed a WFF pin on his collar and gasped.

Lieutenant: He's one of them! He's a Freedom Fighter!

Guards: (shocked) What!?

The other guards came downstairs through the stairs as Nack & Conker were dodging the bullets. It was then that a knife from one of the guards was thrown to the other guard at the neck. It was then that Nack recognized some of the guards.

Nack: (shocked) Sandy? Orange & Brown? What are you doing here!?

The two bounty hunters threw their disguise away as they walked towards the bounty hunter.

Brown: We've been spying like the boss told us!

Orange: When we heard you were down there, we had to come help.

Sandy: (looks at the guards) Fang, let's take care of this once and for all!

Fang: Copy that!

Fang jumped on top of the guards' heads as he avoided the shots. He then got into position, getting ready to take care of the other lackeys of the Panther King.

Fang: Nack, your friends including Rodent are already inside. We'll take care of the rest!

Nack nodded as he threw his guns in the air and kicked the guard 8 times in a row. The five then headed towards the elevator, leaving the WFF behind to deal with the panther's guards. Meanwhile, inside the castle, Tails was shocked when he discovered a familiar object on the floor.

Tails: (picks the object up) Is this the...?

Sonia: (gasps) The Royal Hedgehog Family Symbol!

Sonic: Mom must be close by.

Amy: Let's make sure that stupid Panther King doesn't find us, okay?

Sleuth: Don't worry, Drago and I will make sure, starting in the room that looks like it's destroyed.

Drago: (confused) Destroyed?

Sally then realized what had happened.

Sally: Oh my gosh! The Professor, he's captured!

Drago: Don't worry, Sal. We'll find out what happened.

Amy: (points to the empty room) I think one of us should go in there.

Sleuth: I'll go!

When the dog & white wolf were in the two rooms, out of sight, Sonia just sighs about what was going on.

Sonia: Conker was right, this day is turning out to be a "Bad Fur Day".

Amy: (confused) Bad Fur Day? Like what the Stupid Panther King has?

Voice: (growling) How dare you call me stupid!

The hedgehogs & hybrid turned around. They then gasped at who was behind them.

Sally: Oh no!

Amy: (points to the figure) Not you again!

Inside the vault, the bounty hunters, Conker, and Berri were inside the room where Rodent, Mitch, and Josh were waiting for them.

Conker: Oh, hi guys. (to Nic) Who's the nerd with stupid armor?

Nic: (points to Rodent) That is the nerd of the Mobius Squirrel Army, Codename; Rodent.

Rodent: (angrily) I'm not a nerd! Why do you people make fun of me and my glasses?

Nack, ignoring Rodent's rant, then looked up and was shocked when he noticed alot of lasers near the vault door.

Nack: Aw, for crying out loud! How the hell are we suppose to get through all that?

Rodent: (smiles gleefully) Don't worry, (walks towards Berri) I got everything under control.

He then looked at Berri.

Rodent: May I borrow your computer?

Berri: It belongs to Sally. So, if you like break it, she's gonna kick your ass for days!

Rodent: Don't worry, (takes Nicole) I got it under good hands.

He plugged Nicole towards a giant computer & opened the computer.

Rodent: Nicole, deactivate the security system for the whole bank.

Nicole: Accessing...

As she beeped for a few seconds, the lasers died down as they were all shocked at what Rodent had just done.

Mitch: Whoa! I never saw him do that before!

Josh: (to Rodent) Hey, how did you do that?

Rodent handed Nicole over to Nack instead of Berri before turning to the medieval weasel guards.

Rodent: I learned it all from both my sister, Nicole and my dad.

Nack: (walks towards Rodent) So you're the guy who contacted the Professor and gave the computer Nicole's voice. Why didn't you tell us?

Rodent headed towards the opened vault as he turned around & smirked.

Rodent: You never asked, Weasel Boy smart-ass.

Rodent then ran inside as the first four followed while Nack just stood there, looking angrily at the squirrel.

Nack: That no good...Why I oughta-

But then he turned to the weasels.

Nack: One more thing, the guys downstairs might need your help.

He picked up a couple of guns that were on the floor and handed them to the guards before following Rodent. The two guards nodded and headed towards the elevator. Inside the vault, there was money everywhere around the vault as both Conker & Nack smiled greedily.

Nack: So, where do you wanna start?

Conker: Anywhere I like.

Berri: (rolls her eyes) Materialist!

Rouge pushed a button on her sunglasses. She then scanned the room, and saw a familiar object, cursing at one of the same objects.

Rouge: (points to the object) I think you guys might wanna get whatever's over there.

Nack: Gotcha.

The weasel then ran towards the object & picked it up before it had a chance to get away. Nack then pressed a button on his sunglasses. It had no x-ray of its kind except the band. It was indeed the money he had a while ago during the Metal Sonic incident.

Money: Let me go, you bastard!

Nack: Forget it! You're sticking with us!

He then pocketed the money as he got out a sack.

Nack: (throws the sack to Conker) Let's load up and get the hell outta here!

It was then Nic realized something.

Nic: Wait, where are Sleet & Sonic's Team?

But Conker & Nack, both being money grabbers, were ignoring her question while they put the money up in the sack. When the last stash was loaded, Nack felt something fall on the back of his neck and looked up.

Nack: What in the world...?

Nack pushed the button on his sunglasses again to see who or what was up there. There were two skeletons up there in the shadows. One was hedgehog shaped, and the other had only half the normal skeleton. Nack then instantly recognized that skeleton.

Nack: (shocked) Professor?

Rodent: (carrying the sack) Professor, you mean that weasel that's half-roboticised?

Nack: Ugh, never mind, Rodent! Get yourself with the loot out of here!

Conker: What!? I should be the one carrying the money!

Nack: Don't worry, we'll come by for it later!

Nic: (adjusts her sunglasses) Let me handle this.

Rouge: (looks up) Whatever you say, Trinity Weasel.

Nic looked weird at Rouge, but then turned to the rope. Nic pressed the button on her sunglasses and the laser came out. It started to burn away the rope that was holding both the Professor, and the hedgehog until a shot knocked Nic's shades away. The five looked to where the shot had come from as the ropes were lowered. The one that shot them was Robotnik.

Berri: Who is that?

Conker: Beats me.

Nack: (prepares himself) Eggman!

Both Conker & Berri looked confused as Nack, Nic, and Rouge prepared themselves.

Nack: Long time no see.

Robotnik: (puts his gun away) Oh, it has been a month now since you escaped my Roboticiser Chamber. It's too bad I already found the spy a few mere days ago. (smirks) Not to mention that pathetic excuse for a metallic hedgehog!

Nic: (concerned) Tell me, (crosses her arms) which person did you find as a spy?

Robotnik: I'll show you, after I show you what I had captured already.

He pointed up as he said that. It was indeed the Professor, but unconscious. Next to him was an unconscious Aleena.

Rouge: What the-?

Nack: Aw shit!

Robotnik then turned around as two figures that had already captured the SU, Chaotix, and other bounty hunters appeared in the room with two familiar robots. The robots were thrown to them as both Nack & Nic recognized them.

Nack: Metal!

Nic: (gasps) Weston!

She looked into his metallic eyes as the robotic weasel looked at Nic.

Weston: (struggling) For-give me, Nic-oll-ete. I'm so-rry that you were in-volved in this mess.

Nic: (whispers) Shh! Don't talk. I'll get you repaired, and you'll be better soon.

Weston: No, lis-ten to me! I know what had hap-pened in Mo-bi-trans-yl-va-ni-a Cas-tle. Ro-bot-nik sent a droid with ex-plo-sives un-der-neath a plat-form where your bro-ther and the Count were fight-ing. He ac-ti-vat-ed the bomb and sent the Count to his doom.

Nack: (shocked) What!?

Rouge: (angrily to Robotnik) You! You killed (tearfully) Batula!

She cried in Nack's shoulders as Weston looked at Metal Sonic before turning to Nic.

Weston: Nic-oll-ete, when I was be-ing ta-ken to Wea-sel-o-po-lis, I es-caped. (reaches for Nic) But then, he found me as the ci-ti-zens were try-ing to e-va-cu-ate. Both Me-tal and I held him off as all, in-clu-ding an ar-my of bees, were es-ca-ping.

Nic: Come on, Weston. (helps him up) Don't talk anymore.

Weston: Me-tal's al-rea-dy gone. I will be gone soon as well. Ju...st (starts to shut his eyes) take care...of...your own...b..b..oosssss......

It was then that Weston's power was gone. Nic didn't want to show her feeling around everyone, but she knew she hadn't had a choice since her boyfriend was gone.

Nic: No....WESTON!!!

Sonia knew the same pain if Bartleby ever got himself killed by Robotnik.

Sonic: (struggles) Man, that jerk took my sneakers off before I could even do anything! (glares at the figure) You better have a good explanation about why you did that, Panther Jerk!

The shadowed figures stepped into the light to reveal both the boss & the Panther King.

Panther King: (angrily) Never ever call me a jerk!

Conker: (to Berri) Who's this guy?

Berri: You got me?

Conker: (ponders) I don't recognize him at all...unless, he's the Panther King? (chuckles) What do you know, the Fairy Panther King.

Panther King: (glares) Who are you calling a fairy?

Conker: No, I meant Fabled, as in legendary, doesn't exist or...doesn't matter.

Panther King: Yes, doesn't matter. (looks behind) Weazo!

The five were then shocked at who they saw.

Nack: Boss? What are you doing here? (points up) I thought you wanted to meet us at the thro-

Boss: Shut up! There's a little business I have to take care of first.

Robotnik then handed the money over to the boss.

Robotnik: Your bounty, bounty hunter.

Boss: (takes the money) Thanks. (ponders) So, you want the squirrel dead or alive, you two?

Robotnik: We're thinking about it.

Nack: Boss, you didn't-

Berri: (pushes Nack aside) Stand back. I know how to deal with men like that.

Rouge leaned towards the crying Nic.

Rouge: (whispers) Didn't you put a bullet proof vest on her?

Nic: (nods) Yeah, plus something to make them believe that she's dead.

The Panther King then turned to the boss.

Panther King: Such companionship and loyalty. (to the boss) Get rid of the girl!

Boss: (adjusts his shades) Easiest thing in the world. (to Berri) Uh, sorry, doll-face.

He then got out his tommy-gun as everyone, but Nic, Robotnik, and the Panther King, gasped.

Boss: But business is business. (aims carefully) Adios.

There was then a firing in the vault. Downstairs, away from the vault, the WFF were fighting the panther's guards just as Mitch, Josh, & Rodent came out of the elevator. Rodent saw the battle and put down the sack of money.

Rodent: What's going on down here?

Fang: (looks at Rodent) You guys just gonna stand there or help us?

He threw a gun to Rodent as the squirrel nodded to the medieval weasels. The weasels nodded back as they fired at the guards. Just as the lieutenant was about to fire at Fang's head, a familiar voice shouted from behind.

Voice: Stingers, ready?

He turned around and saw the whole bee squadron.

Mallow: Aim now!

Charmy: (points at the guards) Fire!

The bees then stung their asses as the guards screamed.

Guards: AHHH!!

Mimi & Saffron looked at two of the guards that were about to run away, but the girl bees punched them on their faces. As the lieutenant was shot dead, the guards were surrounded by the WFF and Bee Colony.

Charmy: As new leader of the Bee Colony, since my parents were killed by a broken windmill a few seconds after the war, I place you under arrest!

The guards threw down their weapons and raised their hands. This time, they didn't know what to do since there were so many Freedom Fighters.

Mimi: We did it, Charmy!

Saffron: (smiles) I can't believe we've won.

But Charmy looked around the vault and turned to Rodent.

Charmy: Hey, where are the Sonic Underground, Bounty Hunters, and Chaotix?

Meanwhile, back inside, the firing was done as Berri lied on the ground with what appeared to be blood coming out of her chest. That awoke both Aleena & the Professor. Aleena gasped at what she just saw as the Professor tearfully turned his head away at the site.

Professor: Not again, please not again.

Aleena: Oh my, no!

Dingo: (getting up) Hey, watch where you're shooting at!

Conker then saw Berri lying on the floor too.

Conker: (gasps) Berri!

Amy: (crying) No!!

He ran over to her side as she was gasping for air. The last thing she actually saw was Conker, holding her hand. She then stopped, sighed, and closed her eyes. Conker then turned to the one that shot Berri with anger on his face.

Conker: (thinking) That weasel will pay for this!

Robotnik then laughed evilly as the SU, Chaotix, and other bounty hunters prepared themselves.

Lupe: How could he do this? I thought we were allies!

Robotnik: So he killed a member of the Resistance. (to Boss) You know what to do. Kill the others, including (points to Nack) Nack the Weasel, the grandson of (points to the Professor) that Weasel King!

Sonic: What!?

Nack: Ugh! (slaps his forehead) Not that stupid prophecy again! (angrily) How many times do I have to keep telling you, "I'M NOT A PRINCE!"

Aleena: (thinking) Why do you keep resisting the prophecy, Nack?

The Panther King then looked evilly at Nack.

PantherK: The sooner we get rid of you and your lackeys, the sooner I'll get my milk.

Nack: (sarcastically) Oh, I'm sooo scared.

Robotnik then turned to the boss once more.

Robotnik: Kill Nack first.

The boss nods as he aimed to Nack's head. Nack felt like this was gonna be the second time he was scared in his whole life.

Nack: (backs away slowly) Boss, you wouldn't hurt me, would you? We've known each other for about 9-7 years.

Boss: (sighs) Sorry, Nack, but I gotta do my job.

Rouge: (angrily) You traitor!

Nack: (smiles sadly) Boss, please. Don't do this. I'm the only person that treated you like a friend. Please, remember...

The boss continued to aim carefully as he began remembering the first time he was called 'friend'.

(7-9 Years Ago)

A young Nack came in an office room as he saw his own boss looking at a picture.

Kid Nack: Boss? What are you doing?

Boss: (shocked) Nack!

He quickly hid the picture as Nack looked confused.

Boss: (angrily) You knows not to come in unless yous knock!

Kid Nack: Sorry, but it's only been two days since I've became a bounty hunter.

The boss then turned his chair around, just to make sure it looked like that he was busy. Nack walked up and looked from behind. There was a picture of a younger version of his boss with a mom, dad, and older brother. Nack then knew what it meant.

Kid Nack: Boss, why are you hiding a picture of your family? It's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Boss: (turns around) Nack, it's private, so I's don't want anyone seeing my soft side.

Kid Nack: (puts his hand on the boss' shoulder) I always thought you had a soft side.

He put the picture down as he lifted Nack up to his knee.

Boss: (sighs) Nack, why is it that yous bother me about it?

Kid Nack: (looks down) Cause I know how you felt about missing your own family. I don't remember much of my family, except they were farmers and lived in Willow Woods.

The boss didn't know what to say then. The boy weasel then hugged his own boss.

Kid Nack: (tearfully) You're like a brother I never even had. Please tell me that we'll always be friends, no matter what!

The boss had never been treated like a friend before. All he was ever treated was being a boss, or just a leader. The boss then smiled sadly as he hugged back.

Boss: Nack, a promise is a promise, and that's what counts.

(Present Time)

The boss sighed as he looked into Nack's eyes.

Boss: Forgives me.

Amy & Nack closed their eyes, waiting for the shot to kill the weasel. But it never came when the boss lowered his tommy-gun and turned to Robotnik & the Panther King.

Boss: I's won't do it!

Robotnik: (angrily) What!?

This shocked everyone in the room as well while Nack smiled.

Nack: (thinking) Boss, he does care about me.

Boss: Nack's the only member of the bounty hunters that treated mes like an equal and a friend!

Panther King: Friendship is only a tool that distracts you, remember? Just think about it-

Boss: (angrily) No, yous think about it! (turns to Nack) If it weren't for Nack, I never would've had emotions like love (looks at Nic) to a certain someones.

Tails: You tell him, Boss!

It was then that Robotnik pushed the weasel aside. Nic ran over and caught her boss.

Robotnik: (aims his gun) If you would not kill the bounty hunter, then I'll take care of it myself!

Sleet: What!? (runs towards Nack) Nack, look out!

Sonic: (thinking) I may not be fast without my sneakers, but I gotta try.

Both Sleet and Sonic ran towards the weasel as Robotnik shot his gun. Nack closed his eyes, waiting for the bullet to end his life, but it was then someone else took the shot. He opened his eyes and gasped at who he saw.

Nack: Rouge!

Sleet, Sonic, and Nack held Rouge as she fell onto the floor. The Professor looked angrily at the one who shot Rouge.

Professor: How could you? How could you kill ze only person Nack loved!

He gasped about the last two words he said, and realized that the secret was out.

Professor: Auc ta Levan, vhat have I done?

Aleena: It's all right, Heimlix. (looks at Nack) I think it might've been better for it to get out.

Nack looked at Rouge as she opened her eyes.

Nack: Rouge, please don't go.

Rouge: (coughs) Nack, please live on...

Nack: Shh! Don't talk, Bat Girl. (sheds a tear) We'll get Grandpa to cure you.

Sleet: Grandpa? Then that means-

Sonic: Maybe, Sleet. Just maybe.

Nack: (sighs) Guys, I have a confession to make. I really do understand the prophecy now since Rouge sacrificed herself.

Rouge: (smiles) I'm glad...you know why I did it?

Nack shook his head to her.

Rouge: I...loved you, Weasel Boy.

Nack: (smiles sadly) I love you too. And Rouge, if you die...take care of Batula, okay?

She nods as the two shared a kiss. A second after the kiss broke, she died in Nack's arms.

Nack: Rouge! Please, don't go!

Amy and Sonia began to cry as well. Aleena just shook her head as a tear fell out of her cheek.

Manic: (looks sad) Man, no guy with a cold heart can shed a tear or cry like that.

The weasel then placed Rouge next to Berri's corpse as he turned around to Robotnik & the Panther King.

Nack: They will pay for this. (shouts) THEY WILL PAY!!!

End of Part 11 of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Sonic Underground Season 2: Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style Conclusion Plot: After Rouge's death, the SU, Bounty Hunter, and Chaotix must fight Robotnik and get the last emerald from inside the alien. They must also find a way to free Aleena and the Professor. While they battle, they are taken to outer space, where the final showdown takes place and the prophecy of the Council of Four will come true. Find out what happens in Episode 16: The Council Unites.