Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Underground 2 ❯ The Council Unites ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Underground Season 2 Ep 16: The Council Unites
by Julie Riley

Note: After this, and a parody of the Conker ending, I will start right away on the 8 part Crocbot Saga.

Aleena: (narrating) With the death of Rouge the Bat, the Prophecy of the Council of 4 would begin, but first we must get all 7 emeralds together in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled.

Nack narrowed his eyes angrily at both the Panther King and Robotnik. He then touched his medallion, and then took out his sword inside the guitar as he threw the instrument aside.

Nack: Panther King, Eggman, you'll pay for what you did!

Robotnik: (angrily) For the last time, weasel, don't call me that name!

Robotnik was about to go towards Nack, but the Panther King stopped him.

Panther King: I'll take care of the bounty hunter, you deal with the others.

The panther then jumped and landed two feet away from Nack. Nack clenched onto his sword as he prepared for battle.

Nack: (to the Chaotix) Get Rouge & B.C. out of here! I'll take care of that bastard!

Espio: You crazy or what, Weasel Boy?

Vector: (smirks) You think we're letting you deal with him alone? I don't think so.

Voice: Then let us take the bodies out of here!

They turned as they saw Sleuth, Drago, Charmy, Saffron, Mimi, and Rodent coming in.

Nack: Rodent!? I thought I told you-

Rodent: The Freedom Fighters are handling that now. We came back to help you.

Nack just glared as he faced the Panther King once more.

Nack: First off, Panther Bastard, I'll slice your tail, then I'll stick my sword in your ass, and finally, I'm gonna make sure you squeal like a girl!

Panther King: Not likely, weasel!

He raised his claw and smashed it down the pavement, hoping he hit Nack. But Nack acted quickly as he tail-bounced away from the panther's claw, and on top of the king.

Nack: You know, you should really adjust your attitude!

As Nack kept avoiding getting hit from the panther's claw, Charmy & Rodent took the two bodies to Saffron & Mimi.

Charmy: Take them to the nearest hospital. It might not be too late to save them.

They nodded as they flew away with the corpses in their hands. As the bees were gone, the door shut behind them.

Dingo: (gasps) Oh no! We're trapped!

Boss: (steps back) Don't know what's goin' on here, but I think it's time for me to make an exit.

But as he turned around, he saw an angry Conker with Nack's gun in his hand.

Conker: Murderer! I'll never forgive you for what you did to Berri! (aims the gun) Time for you to meet your fate!

But it was then that Nic stepped between the two.

Nic: Stop it, Conker!

Conker: (shocked) Nic? Wh-what are you doing? Can't you see I'm trying to avenge Berri?

Nic: Look, your girlfriend's alive and maybe knocked unconscious! The blood's really a bulletproof vest with ketchup on top! (narrows) So leave my boss out of this, you son of a bitch!

That did it when Conker pointed to Nic's head.

Conker: (angrily) No one calls me that! And I'll be glad that you and your boss die together!

Boss: (gasps) Nicollete!

The boss then struggled with Conker as Robotnik just stood there with an evil grin.

Robotnik: (thinking) The fools don't know what my real plan is, so I'll just wait for Project; Heinrich to appear 'til then.

It was then that a gun shot was fired. Everyone, including Aleena & the Professor, turned to see what had happened. The boss was now on the floor as Nic tried to help him up. Conker then sighed as he looked at the Panther King fighting Nack.

Conker: (thinking) Now to take care of the Panther King, the one that got us into this whole mess.

He looked at the sneakers that were on the floor, picked them up, and threw them to Sonic. The blue hedgehog caught the sneakers as he quickly put them on.

Sonic: Conker, you know you shouldn't have done that! He spared our lives, you know.

Conker: Yeah, but he didn't spare Berri's, plus Nic was lying.

Sonia, after taking the gun away from Conker, quickly ran towards where Nic & the boss were as Sonic with Manic grabbed Conker and ran towards the battle.

Sonia: (helps the boss up) Here, let me help.

Nic: Boss, are you all right?

Boss: He-he-he. (unbuttons his shirt) Nothin' that my vest wouldn't cure.

The two were shocked that he too had a bulletproof vest. Nic just stared at the boss, like she was starting to fall for him.

Nic: (thinking) What is this? How come I'm blushing? Is this really what he calls 'love'?

At the other side, as both Rodent & Tails were untying Aleena & the Professor, Nack was grabbed by the neck before he could even bounce once again.

Nack: (struggling) Ugh...let go!

Panther King: Sorry, but you know I can't let you do that.

Sonic: (from behind) Yo, Cat Face!

He turned around and saw Sonic & Conker looking angrily at him. Before he could do anything, Sonic spin-dashed towards the Panther King's stomach while Conker leaped up and grabbed Nack from the panther's clutches. As the stomach was cut opened, Manic came from behind the other side of the panther and looked gross at what he saw.

Manic: Bleck! Whatever's in that stomach of his, it ain't spoiled milk.

Sonic: Get back!

It wasn't spoiled milk, but it was something. As the hedgehogs ran from the panther, something jumped out of the Panther King's stomach, as the panther now stood motionless. He then fell to the ground as what appeared to be an alien roared in triumph. It was then that both Aleena & the Professor were free.

Aleena: Thank you, but we need to find both Heimlix's chair and the emerald.

Amy's radar beeped as she looked curious at the alien.

Amy: What in the world is that? And why do I have a feeling that the last emerald's somewhere in here?

The alien jumped on Amy as she screamed.

Amy: AHH! Sonic, Sleet, help!

Sleet & Lupe stood up to the alien as they tried desperately to get rid of the monster.

Lupe: Leave that Senorita alone!

Sleet: You heard her! Get back!

The alien just roared, but before it could attack the wolves, the Professor shouted to him.

Professor: Heinrich, don't attack!

The alien turned around, but just roared at the weasel. The Professor was shocked that the alien wouldn't obey his word.

Professor: I don't know vhy, but Heinrich is not responding to my demands.

The Professor then got out what appeared to be a remote control & pressed the button. Instantly, the hover chair behind a lever appeared and came to where the Professor was. Aleena, Charmy, and Rodent helped him to his seat as Robotnik came towards the SU, Chaotix, Bounty Hunters, Aleena, and Professor. In his hand was a light blue emerald, which made Amy gasped.

Amy: That emerald! The last emerald!

Robotnik: Clever girl, aren't you? (to Professor) You see, old timer, ever since you escaped from me, I have found out how Project Heinrich works. His orders are to be carried by the one who holds the Chaos Emeralds.

He then turned to the three wolves.

Robotnik: And I believe you have the other six.

Drago: If you want them, why don't you kill us first?

Sleuth: (shocked) Drago!

Robotnik: (smirks) Then all the fun would be taken away.

He was about to go towards the alien to give it the command, but then a laser shot the emerald off his hand.

Robotnik: Ahh! (angrily) Who dares-

Professor: I do!

He turned to the Professor, who had his laser out from his hover chair.

Professor: Heinrich is my creation, so with ze power of liquid nitrogen and other formations of gas or as you call it Rocket Fuel, I am going to take us all into orbit where no one else vould be hurt!

He pressed another button, which shook the room for a few moments. Outside the castle, the WFF, Saffron, Mimi, Amadeus, Rosemary, and all the citizens were watching the spaceship go into space. It was then Berri awoke.

Berri: (rubbing her head) Ow, like Nic was right. If that bulletproof vest didn't get me unconscious near the vault, then I would've been able to help.

Mimi then screamed when she saw the chipmunk getting up.

Mimi: AHH! It's a zombie!

Saffron: (glares) Cut it out, there's no such thing as-

She then saw Berri getting up completely as she screamed too. Amadeus & Rosemary were the only ones who know what truly happened.

Amadeus: It's all right. She's just covered in ketchup.

Mitch got near the chipmunk, took a sample of what was on her chest, and tasted it.

Mitch: He's right, guys. This is just bloody ketchup.

Rosemary then picked up Rouge's body.

Rosemary: Where's the closest hospital?

Back inside the vault, when it was done shaking, the windows opened to reveal they were no longer in Windy, but in outer space.

Nack: (getting up) What in the world!?

Conker: (covers his face) Oh no!

As Amy found what appeared to be robotic legs inside the Panther King's robe and grabbed them, Tails then got an idea.

Tails: (points to the emerald) If we get the emerald, then Robotnik won't have any control over that alien!

Sonic: (begins to run) So what are we waiting for?

The hedgehog headed towards the emerald, but was almost tail-smashed by Heinrich. He quickly stopped as he saw the alien swallowing the emerald whole. Just then, a door opened, revealing space suits for the ones in the ship.

Sonic: Aw man! Now we're gonna have to get it out of that thing.

Conker: (points to the suits) Let's get into those, quickly!

He nods as he speeds towards everyone, except Robotnik & Heinrich. The gang, except a slow Professor, were now in the suits.

Manic: Yeah! Now to kick ass!

Sonia: For once, I agree.

She flip-flopped towards the lever and pulled it quickly. The Panther King's body then flew towards the opened door as Robotnik quickly pressed a button on his belt. A helmet with an oxygen tank appeared on him.

Robotnik: Did you fools forget that I'm wearing a space suit too?

Knuckles then noticed the alien wasn't moving backwards.

Knuckles: Why isn't it getting out?

Mighty: I think the Professor made it too strong.

Espio: Now he tells me!

It was then that they noticed the Professor trying to escape from the vortex.

Professor: Oh shit, why did I have to put ze lever out in ze first place! Gotta get avay!

But it was no use, the Professor's hover chair then slid into the vortex as the Professor was clinging to the floor with his robotic arm for his life.

Professor: (looks behind) Zis is it! Ze Oracle vas right after all! (shouts) NO LEGS, AND NOW NO LIFE!!

His arm then broke the floor as he was now headed towards the vortex.

Professor: AHHH!!

Nack: Professor!

Sonic: Mom, take care of the others! (takes the legs) I'm going after him!

He then runs towards the vortex to rescue the Professor. After Sonic had gone through the vortex, Robotnik pointed to Conker.

Robotnik: Now's your chance, Heinrich, kill them, starting with the red squirrel that Nack tricked the panther into getting!

It was then Nack realized that he had been also tricked. Conker then gasped as he was about to get eaten by the alien.

Conker: Oh no, this is it!

He covered his face as Heinrich jumped towards him. But it was then that Nack jumped to the alien's mouth instead and got swallowed whole.

Boss & Nic: Nack!

Aleena: Oh no!

The alien roared in triumph as Robotnik laughed evilly at what had happened. Inside the alien's stomach, Nack looked like he was about to die. He then heard a familiar voice.

Voice: Nack? Are you going to just give up?

Nack heard the voice before & opened his eyes. He then saw what appeared to be Batula, surrounded in green.

Nack: Batula? But how-

Batula: Zer vould be time for questions later. Right now, you must get out of ze alien before you're digested.

Nack: But how?

Batula: (points to the emerald) Ze emerald, Nack, use ze emerald!

Nack: (gets up a little) Bat Squirrel, when do you think I'll meet you again?

Batula: Only time vould tell, (smirks) vhen you see me again.

Nack: What? You mean you're...

Batula: (about to fade) Yes, I am truly alive. You didn't think ze grinder vould kill me zat easily, do you? Anyvay, you vill see me again, vhen ze time is right.

Nack: (reaches out) Batula wait!

It was then that he was gone and that Nack realized that somehow, someway, Batula was truly alive, but he couldn't believe it.

Nack: He can't be alive...there's no way he could survive, could he?

Nack then looked at the emerald & picked it up as he remembered what the Count had told him during his second battle.

Batula: (from memory) You fool! You can never be compared to me!

Nack: (smirks) We'll just see about that.

Nack the raised the Chaos Emerald as he concentrated while shouting.

Nack: CHAOS CONTROL!!

In a flash, Nack had disappeared from the stomach. Outside the ship, Sonic was reaching out for the Professor. He quickly grabbed his hand as he tried speeding back.

Sonic: Man, don't die on us yet! Just hang on!

The hedgehog quickly ran between the meteors, dodged comets, and spinning space rocks to get back towards the ship. It wasn't much success as he was only inches away. But then someone grabbed both him and the Professor. Sonic was shocked at who he saw.

Sonic: Nack?

The others inside were too shocked.

Conker: I don't believe it! He's actually alive after all!

Nack: Save it! I'm only doing it for the Professor.

He with Sonic pulled the Professor inside as they raced towards the others.

Manic: Nack, how did you get out anyway?

Nack: What do you think helped me get out?!

It was then that Sonic pulled out the legs that he took from Amy.

Sonic: You think these legs will keep him up?

Aleena: There's only one way to find out. (points to the empty suit) Put it in where Heimlix is going.

Sonic: Gotcha, mom.

He runs towards the space suit as he quickly puts the legs down. But before he could go near the Professor, Robotnik shot at the blue hedgehog.

Robotnik: You're not going anywhere, hedgehog!

Then the Professor began to awaken.

Professor: My head...vhat happened?

Aleena: (smiles) You almost died on us, your majesty. But don't worry, we'll help you and unite the Council.

The Professor then remembered the night the Oracle told him about the prophecy.

Oracle: (in Professor's head) When he will be older, the child with his sister and new friends as of you will then overthrow the Panther King once and for all.

He then turned to Aleena.

Professor: Zat is it! I understand ze Prophecy now! (to Sonia) You, your brothers, and mother must use ze Chaos Emeralds to help you become ze Council of 4.

Sonia: The Chaos Emeralds?

Manic: (gets his bag out) Oh yeah, I almost forgot we still had these.

Robotnik: (angrily) No, (aims his gun) the Prophecy must never come true!

It was then that a laser hit Robotnik's gun. The human turned to see Metal Sonic, barely functioning holding the robotic weasel.

Metal Sonic: I still got it!

The alien roared as it ran toward Metal Sonic. Knuckles then lifted the six emeralds as Nack nods & lifts his emerald up as well.

Knuckles: Please, let this work! "The Servers are the Seven Chaos. Chaos is Power, enriched by the heart. Unified by one, that is the controller. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos!" (looks up) Master Emerald, please help us make the Council of 4 come true!

The emeralds glowed as well as their medallions. The four hedgehogs reached for the emeralds as they felt themselves starting to change. Two more medallion lights hit the emeralds as Nack recognized it as Batula's, Rouge's, & Berri's.

Nack: (thinking) Bat Squirrel & Rouge...

There was a flash of light, surrounding the room. They quickly covered their eyes as their medallions began to change & the four hedgehogs changed. Back on Mobius, Amadeus, Rosemary, Saffron, and Mimi saw the medallions on both Berri & Rouge stopped glowing. Berri looked at her own medallion and realized that it was upgraded.

Berri: Like what in the world?

Rosemary placed her ear on Rouge's heart and heard the heart slowly beating.

Rosemary: (smiles) She's going to be all right.

Rouge: (thinking) Nack...

Back at the ship, when the glow was gone, the medallions turned silver and looked a little more like their instruments. But when they turned to the hedgehogs, they gasped at what they saw. The four hedgehogs had red eyes, Aleena's fur was light gold, Manic & Sonia's fur were silverish, while Sonic's was pure gold.

Rodent: (shocked) Wow! They look really cool!

Tails: Whoa! What did they change into?

Knuckles: I've seen it before. They're in Super and Hyper mode!

Nack looked at his medallion as he was shocked.

Nack: Our medallions! They've changed!

Nic then noticed her boss, Mighty, Espio, Sleuth, Drago, and Sally also had medallions. Conker noticed that too.

Conker: What is going on here?

Super Sonic: (in different voice) Don't worry about it! We'll make sure Robuttnik's butt is kicked!

Super Manic: (in different voice) Yeah, and that alien's going down too!

Super Sonia: Let's do it to it!

Hyper Aleena: (to Nack) We might need your help thought.

Nack nods as he touched his medallion. Instead of his guitar coming out, his sword came out in its place. The medallions were indeed upgraded.

Nack: (glares at Robotnik) You and that Panther King will pay for what you did, Eggman! It's time we kicked your ass!

The SU, Chaotix, and Bounty Hunters nodded as they too stood up and glared at Robotnik & Heinrich.

Professor: My life vill be controlled no longer! I vill help avenge every veasel zat has been killed or roboticised by ze likes of you!

Robotnik: (presses a button) Did you fools forget about my backup? (to the communicator) Swatbots, destroy them!

The Swatbots appeared out of the opened floor and ran towards them. While the others fought the Swatbots, Aleena nods to her children as the four helped Nack up.

Super Sonic: Nack, a few nights before this Bad Fur Day started, I had a dream. That you would help us destroy Robotnik in the end.

Nack: (smirks) Let me guess, the Oracle, right?

He nods as he puts Nack down, two feet away from both Robotnik & Heinrich. He looked at the sword as he remembers about all that had happened under the Panther King & Robotnik's rule.

Nack: (thinking) Rouge, Professor, all that were killed & roboticised, I will avenge all of you. And yes, even you, Bat Squirrel.

Robotnik shot at Nack, but he spinned his sword as the bullets were sprung back at the human. The hedgehogs zoom past the alien as Heinrich tried to grab one of them. But they were too fast for the alien as Manic spoke once more.

Super Manic: You think we need to use our powers to combine in Nack's sword?

Super Sonia: We have to do what the Oracle told us, Bro!

Hyper Aleena: Then let's give Nack the remaining power we have and help finish Robotnik once and for all!

They nodded as they concentrated. Their powers were then absorbed by Nack's sword as the weasel looked at the sword. He looked at the Council of 4 as they lost their power, turned back to their normal colored fur, and fell unconscious into Metal's arms.

Metal Sonic: Nack, I'll take them to safety, you get rid of them, quickly!

Nack then looked at Sleet, his old friend. He smiled, and turned to Robotnik. The sword glowed as Nack tail-bounced towards the two enemies.

Nack: This is for everyone who hated you!

He then slashed through the two, one on the alien's head, and the other where Robotnik's gut was. He looked back at Robotnik as he smiled evily.

Robotnik: You've won this round...but we'll...meet...a..gai...n....

The human then fell onto the floor as the vortex pulled the dead bodies out of the ship as well as the remains of the Swatbots & Weston unknowingly. After the Swatbots were all gone, Amy quickly pulled the lever and closed the hatch, bringing the air back.

Amy: (removing her helmet) We did it!

Tails: We really did it, didn't we?

Nic looked around for a little bit before turning to Metal.

Nic: Where's Weston?

The boss sighed as fixed his shades.

Boss: (thinking) Nicollete...

Back at Mobius, the Freedom Fighters were busy taking care of the last of the guards.

Guard 1: You'll be sorry!

Guard 2: When the Panther King finds out-

Fang: Sorry, but I'm afraid the king's out of commission.

Guards: What!?

Fang looked up and saw the same rocket crashing down towards where the river was. It was then that he turned to Brown & Orange.

Fang: Check if there are any survivors! We have to make sure that they are safe and away from the remainder of the Panther King's soldiers.

The two nodded as they headed towards where the rocket had crashed. Near the crash site, the two weasels found many bodies, but none of them were injured.

Brown: What the-? Boss, Nack?

Orange: What happened to them?

Brown: (picks up one of the unconscious bodies) Whatever it is, we're gonna have to find out when they wake up.

Orange nods as he helped his partner with the SU, Chaotix, Bounty Hunters, Aleena, and Professor's unconscious bodies. In the Prower's house, Nack had just awoken. He gasped at the first person he saw on his bed.

Nack: Rouge?! You're...alive?

Rouge: (smiles) Yeah, you could say that, thanks to Tails' parents. I saw that the Professor got a medallion as well as Aleena.

Nack: Really?

Rouge: Yes really. (sits up) By the way, what did happen to you up in space anyway?

Nack: Well, I would've been digested if Batula's ghost didn't come.

This shocked Rouge a bit.

Rouge: Batula?

Nack: At least, I thought I saw a ghost of him, until he told me that he was alive. I don't know how, he just was. (thinking) Or maybe...it was all some sort of dream I had.

Voice: Maybe it was that glow we saw while Rouge was crying.

Nack recognized the voice, although it was changed from the Chaos Emeralds. He turned and saw Sonic near the door. His eyes were now green instead of brown, plus he looked a little thinner.

Nack: Sonic? How come you still sound like Super Sonic?

Sonic: Probably cause the emerald had something to do with it.

He then took out a red emerald & threw it to the weasel.

Nack: (catches the emerald) Why are you giving this to me?

Sonic: Just a little payment for rescuing us.

He then ran out of the room as he looked at the emerald, and back to where Sonic was.

Nack: (thinking) How come Sonic didn't run when I told him to get out? Why would he risk his life for me?

Rouge just smiled at him as she kissed him on the cheek. She then left the room as Nack smiled a bit and placed his hand over his cheek.

Nack: I'm never gonna wash this cheek again.

At the remains of the castle, since the WFF broke the castle while fighting the Panther King's guards, Sonic, Manic (who also had violet eyes with his mom & different voice), Amy, and Aleena were wondering on what to do next.

Amy: How are we gonna fix this up?

Manic: Beats me. (turns to his mom) How do we do it, mom?

Aleena: I think we need to raise enough money not to rebuild the old castle, but to build a new and better one.

Amy nods as the four touched their medallions. Their instruments look a little upgraded with the silver on it as Aleena now had her own synthesizer. As many people were passing by, the four played a song.

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

Feelings (In Tune of Windy Valley in Air from SA 1)

Aleena:

Come on now, so we can all do it & make it through

And make sure we do everything all for you

Amy:

We feel happy sometimes and sometimes we are all sad

But just hold your temper and don't get mad

Manic:

Oh, come on please, no need to get really upset

So don't do something that you will soon regret

Sonic:

Just to let you know, we are all now completely free

So come on, be excited, cool, and happy

*All:

Express your feelings to the ones you know and really truly care

Now we can go here, there and just about anywhere

You know we could do anything if you would just dream

And see that we were all meant to have feelings

Sonic:

All we can do right now is only rebuild our beautiful home

We must find all that we have met & known

Manic:

If someone tries to hurt you and even break your pure heart

Just remember that your loved ones are never apart

Amy:

We must believe in ourselves so we won't regret

And make new friends to the ones we haven't met

Aleena:

Maybe we can all now be truly excited

And then we'll know we will make it through, my dear friends

* Repeat

----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

As the singing was finished, the crowd that watched them cheered for the SU. Inside one of the Weaselopolis huts, Nic was still sad cause of her fiance, Weston. It was then that both Conker and Sally came in.

Sally: Nic? Are you feeling all right?

Conker: (crosses his arms) Does she look like she's all right, Sal?

She just glared at her cousin as she turned back to Nic.

Sally: Look, Nic. I'm really sorry for what had happened up in space.

Nic just looked at the two Acorn cousins as she started to turn her back from then.

Conker: (sighs) All right, I'll tell her. (sits on the bed) Nic, at least there's some good news for you. Berri already explained what you, her, and your boss had planned. So we decided not to turn him in prison, especially since he saved your life.

Nic looked at the red squirrel as he said that. Conker sighed again as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Conker: And I'm sorry for accusing you for getting involved into this mess. Tails was right, (gets up) I guess none of this wouldn't have happened if I didn't drink last night.

Nic gave out a small smile as Sally smiled also.

Sally: Conker, last night was about two days ago. You didn't know any better.

Conker just shrugged as he walked out and the boss walked in. Sally got up from the bed, and passed the boss as she whispered in his ear.

Sally: (whispers) Make sure you take good care of her.

He nodded as Sally left the hut. Nic looked like she was shivering from her wet arms.

Boss: Nicollete, aren't yous cold?

Nic: I'm fine, Boss.

He removed his jacket, then placed it on Nic.

Nic: (smiles a bit) Thanks...for saving my life, I mean.

Boss: It weren't nothing, Nicollete.

The boss got up and was about to leave, when Nic jumped and hugged his arm.

Nic: Please...(tearfully) comfort me...

Boss: (surprised) Nicollete, yous never usually show your feminine side.

Nic: I hate it...but I can't control it sometimes.

Boss: (wipes her tears) It's all right, Nicollete. I understand how it is to lose someones important.

She looked a little confused at her boss.

Nic: Tell me, who's important to you?

Boss: (smiles a little) You are, Weasel Gal.

It was then Nic realized that her own boss actually fell in love with her.

Nic: You mean...

Boss: (removes his sunglasses) Yeah, I love yous, Nicollete.

She just smiled a little as the two got close. They then kissed each other as Amy & Berri watched from the window with the new General Rodent.

Amy: I think they'll make a great couple.

Berri: (rolls her eyes) Amy...

Rodent: (looks up) Wish I had a girlfriend.

The three walked away from Nic's hut as Sonia, Aleena, the Professor, and Nack were passing by.

Professor: So, it is settled. Sally, Conker, and you vould rule over ze abandoned Robotropolis and Weaselopolis, ja?

Aleena: That is correct. And while we're gone, either you or your grandchildren would rule.

Nack: (tips his hat) You could count me out, Queenie. That ain't gonna happen to me. Besides, I'm lousy at ruling over a kingdom.

Sonia: (rolls her eyes) We know, Nack, cause you've been a bounty hunter for a long time. But still, you should rule with the heart.

Nack: (looks down) But-

It was then that Sargeant Simian and Flying Frog came towards them.

St. Simian: Your majesty, we're ready for the next orders.

Flying Frog: Yeah, we already got the stuff we need, and Cyrus told us that Robotropolis is shut down. Now what?

Aleena thought for a second and then got an idea.

Aleena: I want as many people to work on the new palace as possible. It would probably take a few nights also, so I want some of them to take the night shifts, okay?

The two saluted as the royal families saluted back. Then the Professor's mind hit something.

Professor: Nack, where iz ze last Tediz zat your sister had?

Nack: Who cares? As long as it's not in Eggman's base, we'll be all right!

The six then headed to the ruins of the old Panther King's castle. As Aleena narrates, many scenes took place & as she tells the last sentence, a Tediz with two shadowed figures (from Ep 14) were now headed towards a glass coffin with a robotic crocodile in it.

Aleena: (narrating) The nightmare of Robotnik is over. Now many can go on with their peaceful lives. The Armies of Mobius will still be used, however, if the war of Evil is still used. My children and I would rule the Council of 4 peacefully. Many families that were under Robotnik's control were broken thanks to Cyrus, Sir Charles, and their Freedom Fighter allies. The roboticised families were reunited with their loved ones. Charmy and the bees began to rebuild their own home from the previous War incident. The people from Mobitransylvania came to live in Windy peacefully with the Weasels. Knuckles went back to the floating island to protect the Master Emerald once more. Amy, the Prowers, Berri, and many others like them all helped us in building a better Weaselopolis. Sally & Conker were reunited in Robotropolis with King Acorn and Conker's roboticised father. Andrix and Deliah's letter told me that they would come back when they fell like there would be peril once more. The Count is still out there, and has written to me to not look for him. For the Bounty Hunters, they would wait for another bounty to show up, even if it was far away. As for Nack, he now looks in misery about his own rival & parents while ruling the throne that his grandfather once ruled until his parents are found. I don't what had happened to the Tediz, but I'm sure that it was gone, and that we would hear no more about that awful bear.

When the three had reached the glass coffin, the two shadows came out to reveal a robotic chicken and a green robot with a drill for hands, a robotic pointy nose, and tank wheels for legs.

Tediz: It was about time that you and Grounder got me out of that dump, Scratch.

Scratch: Hey, we're only doing what Dr. Robotnik ordered if he ever got himself killed.

Grounder: Yeah, and we got the DNA of him to help us!

Scratch then went up to the glass coffin and tapped on the controls. It was then the glass coffin arose and the crocodile's eyes glowed evilly.

Epilogue:

As Nack narrates, the weasel sits on the throne of Weaselopolis as he looks down, thinking about all that had happened on the Bad Fur Day and if Batula's alive or not.

Nack: (narrating/sadder tone) So, there I am...prince. Prince of all the land. Who would've thought that? Huh, not me. I guess you know my background story of who I really am. And who the guys are now, cause I certainly do. I didn't wanna know all of them. And yeah, I may be prince, have all the money in the world and all the land, and stuff like that, not to mention killed the ones I hated most, but you know, I really didn't want to be prince to begin with, as you could tell. I just wanna find my parents, be a bounty hunter, have a friendly rivalry with Batula, be home with Rouge, and I don't know, maybe have some beer while at it. But it ain't gonna happen. (sighs) Nope...It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have until it's gone...gone...gone!

The End of Conker's Bad Fur Day~Sonic Underground Style

Voices that I think should've been in the series:

Gail Webster-Queen Aleena/Hyper Aleena
Tony Sampson-Nack
Lani Millena-Rouge
Jennifer Hale-Nic
E.G. Daily-Young Nack
Cathy Cavadini-Young Rouge
Samuel Vincent-Fang, Mallow
Cusse Mankum-Epson
Kathleen Barr-Queen Deliah
Jaleel White-Sonic, Manic
Louise Ridgeway-Sonia/Super Sonia, Berri, Saffron, Lady Meryl, Kyle-da, Sunflower, Female Cogs, Charmy's Mom, Mrs. Catfish, Marvin's Mom, Jugga, Puppet Girl, Others
Corey Bringas-Tails
Maurice La Marche-Sleet, Young Sleet
Peter Wilds-Dingo, Young Dingo
Jennifer Douillard-Amy Rose
Ryan Drummond-Sonic/Super Sonic, Manic/Super Manic (starting in Ep 16)
Brian Drummond-Amadeus
John Goodman-Sleuth
Tara Strong-Rosemary, Young Nic
Rob Paulsen-Brown, Mighty
Jess Harnell-Orange
Marina Sirtis-Lupe
Jim Cummings-Sargeant Simian, Marvin
Gilbert Gottfreid-Flying Frog
Candi Milo-Charmy
Nancy Cathwright-Rodent
Ian James Corlett-Espio, Cyrus
Billy West-Vector, Drago
Frank Welker-Fangy
Chris Seavor-Conker, Batula, Boss, Professor, Panther King, Birdy, Gregg, Wanka, Carl, Quenton, Tediz, Weston, Charmy's Dad, Franky, Bugga, Sarge, Others
Gary Chalk-Robotnik, Grounder
Kath Soucie-Sally, Nicole
William Windom-Uncle Chuck
Tres MacNeille-Sandy, Dingo's Mom
Michael McGaharn-Knuckles
Allison Moore-Mimi
Matt Hill-Metal Sonic, King Andrix
Blu Mankuma-SWATBots, Computer, Roboticised People
Tom Kenny-Mayor, Red
Jeff Bennett-Blue
Tony Daniels-Yellow
Brian Donovan-Green
Chris Marlow-Great Mighty Poo
Johnny Gioeli-Nack's singing voice
Tony Harnell-Sonic's singing voice
Karen Brake-Aleena's singing voice
Nikki Gregoroff-Amy's singing voice
Louise Vallance-Sonia singing voice
Phil Hayes-Manic's singing voice, Scratch
Karen Brake-Aleena's singing voice
Ted Poley-Conker's singing voice, Conker's Dad
Marlon Saunders-Sleet's singing voice
Hunnid-P-Knuckles' singing voice
Kaz Silver-Tails' singing voice

Coming soon: The Crocbot Saga