Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Zeroes ❯ Confrontation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Babbling that is filled with babbles: Hey hey hoo! It only took over a month, but I'm finally here with chapter two!

Audience: *yawn*

Please, don't everyone get all excited at once. -_- Anymoo, if you're looking for le disclaimer, then you should travel back in time to chapter one. But why would you want to read that when you can have another moment with Sera!

Sera: *giggles like an insane monkey* ^_^ Hi~! It's the one and only me! The cutest and most adorable daughter in the President's family.

Tails: But you're his only daughter.

Sera: *hits Knuckles with a fish* Stop interrupting my segment! ;o; Why can't you let me have my moment to shine??

Sonic: *smirks* Look at that, Knuckles, you made her cry.

Knuckles: *rubs head* I didn't say anything!

Sera: That's right, my loving fans. I'm here with Sonic, Tails, and Junkles from Team Sonic.

Knuckles: It's K-N-U-C-K-L-E-S! I was born for a lifetime on Angel Island...

Sera: ;o; Sonic! Make him stop stealing my spotlight!

Sonic: With pleasure. *kicks Knuckles' kneecap zone*

Knuckles: Damn it!! You're this close to getting the snot knocked out of you.

Sera: *cheers happily* Aw! This is just like old times! Remember when the three of us had that adventure in South Island and Metal Sonic was like evil, but then Tails turned him into a good robot, and then he totally sacrificed himself to save us all? Remember Sonic? Huh?

Sonic: *grinds teeth* Yes, Sera. Thank you so much for bringing up that memory that I tried to keep hidden in the unconscious part of my mind.

Sera: Hey, why don't we have adventures anymore? ;-; We're suppose to get married!

Knuckles: >_> Sonic, are you secretly a pimp?

Sonic: o-o;; What?! I dunno what you're talking about!

Sera: It's true. Even though your heart belongs to me, there are a bunch of hussies that want you. Knuckles should know 'cause he's an active member of the Super Secret Sonic Search and Grope Squad. ^^; Whoops. I guess the secret is out.

SonTails: o-0!!!!!!!!

Sonic: You're a member of the super secret what?!?

Tails: Um...Knuckles? Why would you of all people join a Sonic fanclub? Furthermore, why do I only have two lines?

Knuckles: Well..uh..*sweats* Er...

Sonic: Oh God, I'm gonna be sick...

Knuckles: Well, you owe me $20, so I had to join the SSSSGS to track you down and get my money!

Sonic: ..........I don't owe you any money.

Tails: And you know where Sonic lives, so...

Knuckles: Everyone shut up!!! You can't prove not anything!!!

Tails: That doesn't make sense.

Knuckles: *glares at Tails* I said shut up!

Tails: ;-; Sorry.

Sera: Oh, don't mind him. Deep down inside he really respects you. You should just hear what he says about you in the Huggle Tails Club.

SonTails: OO WHAT?!?!?!

Knuckles: W-w-wait! I can explain!!

Sonic: I knew there was something wrong with you! Seriously, what sane person likes Dread Fox and asks him to rap their theme song?? Just stay away from us, Knucklehead! I'll save you, Tails!! *grabs Tails and runs away*

Knuckles: Let me explain! Uh..Tails owed me..science? Come back!! *chases after them*

Sera: ^_^ This is just like old times too!! Marry me, Sonikku~! *hunts them down*

.....well, that was awkward, but what else would you expect from a moment with Sera? On with the show~!



Sonic Zeroes


Chapter 2: Confrontation
****************************************


*Heh. These Sonadow videos ARE great to watch, even with the sound on mute. What? Why didn't anyone tell me we were starting?! I will kill you all!! Grr!! Let's see...ah yes. We find the newly formed Team Dark at Seaside Hill. Why? Why not? Seriously, you guys really need to let me know when we're starting.*


Rouge: *rubs her head* Ah, what happened? Did you guys put a date rape drug in my tequila? That's low, Shadow, even for you.


Shadow: *rolls eyes* Don't flatter yourself, you damn alcoholic.


Omega: Affirmative. The alcohol level in your body are extremely high. Scanning area for Alcoholic Anonymous meeting.


Rouge: u-u Hmph! I don't have a problem! Besides, AA is for quitters and people who lack a car. Anyways, what are we doing here?


Shadow: *shrugs*


Omega: Must destroy all of Eggman's robots. *wanders off and destroys all the wildlife on the island*


Rouge: That robot has some major anger issues. Anyways, let's chaos control to that Grand Metropolis level. I hear there's a great shopping mall there.


Shadow: I take orders from no one.


Rouge: *glares* Don't make me play the video of Tails trying to rap.


Shadow: Who or what is a "Tails"? I have amnesia, remember? (XD ha!)


Rouge: Fine. I tried to be nice, but you leave me no choice. *pulls out her handy dandy laptop from the void and plays her video clip of Tails "rapping" along to the song, "His World", while he dances. Well, I don't think that actually qualifies as dance moves.*


Tails: Well, run and go back again. No, wait. Running it back again? Crap! Gotta win - 10 out of 10. We got a real redneck! No! Rough neck! 'Cause...hmmm hmm he straps on his shoes. 'Cause he's the best there ever was, haven't ya heard the news? He's intergalactic? Uh continental champ running fix! Hypermental, interactive, and pulling strings! No, that's all wrong!


Shadow: Oh. My. God. Turn that off! I'll take you anywhere you want to go, just turn that off!


Rouge: Hmph. I knew you'd see it my way. *turns off the laptop and it disappears as mysteriously as it appeared* Let's get going.


Shadow: *cringes* Whatever. Chaos Control!


*And so the duo leave Omega to destroy Seaside Hill. oo; Let's see how Team Chaotix is fairing on the other side of this island. Hill. Thing.*


Espio: My ninja senses are telling me that this place is dangerous.


*The trio sees the other side of the island burst into flames*


Vector: Yeah, right. You need to get your "ninja" senses checked out.


Charmy: u-u Yeah, I guess that's what happens when you get old.


Espio: What?! Vector's four years older than me!


Dr. Egg: Enough with your pointless chatter! It's time for you to get to work!


Vector: Alright, what exactly is it that you need us to detect in a detectively manner?


Dr. Egg: First, I will need you to prove your detective skills to me.


Vector: *groans* You never said anything about proving ourselves.


Charmy: No fair!


Espio: Didn't you do any research on us before deciding to contact us?


Dr. Egg: SILENCE!! Your task, if you choose to accept it even though you don't really have a choice, that will prove that you truly are amazing detectives will be......*dramatic pause*


Charmy: Tell us! Tell us!


Dr. Egg: *dramatic paaaaaaaaaaaaause*


Vector: Spit it out already!!!!


Dr. Egg: Find 10 hermit crabs.


Team Chaotix: *falls back anime style*


Espio: What in the name of ninja stars does finding 10 hermit crabs have to do with being an excellent detective? We need clues and a purpose. This is completely idiotic.


Dr. Egg: Lalalalalala not listening!! Now go find those hermit crabs!!


Vector: Come on, boys. Let's get going!


Charmy: Yeah, let's go!


Vector: Stop repeating everything I say!


Charmy: Yeah, stop it!


Vector: *facepalm*


*The team comes across a boulder. Vector smashes the boulder to pieces and ta da! A hermit crab is revealed*


Espio: Hm. I sense a hermit crab nearby.


Charmy: Espio, you're sucha weirdo.


Vector: Keep that up Espio and we'll have to call ourselves Team Weirdo.


Charmy: Ha! Now look who's repeating things!


Vector: Why you little..*chokes Charmy*


Espio: *le sigh* -_- Can we please continue on with this level?


*Five found hermit crabs later*


Dr. Egg: What's the matter?! You're only halfway there!


Espio: Usually people view being halfway finished as a GOOD sign.


Vector: *scratches head* I wonder how he can see our status through this walkie-talkie.


Charmy: That's kinda creepy. Maybe his spirit possessed the walkie-talkie! Haunted walkie-talkie!!!


Vector: AAAHHH!!! *drops the walkie-talkie and jumps on it*


Dr. Egg: Stop that!! You're gonna pay for that!


Charmy: AAHH!!! His spirit is gonna possess us next!!!!


*Vector and Charmy beat the walkie-talkie with the hermit crabs. I feel sorry for Espio...*


Espio: *meditates* I am at peace. Vector and Charmy will eventually kill each other. I am at peace. Vector and Charmy will eventually kill each other.


*10 hermit crabs and a new walkie-talkie that was randomly flown to the island later, the team finally completes their mission. Their group pose involves Charmy floating in the air doing some sort of gangsta sign and Espio sliding under Vector, which causes the crocodile to fall over and hit his head*

Time: 20:18:06
Rings: 17/500
Score: -85,692
Rank: E


Charmy: No problem!


Vector: *rubs head* Seriously, Espio. I think you caused some internal bleeding inside of my head....*passes out*


Espio/Charmy: ....


Charmy: Want to get some pie?


Espio: Okay.


*Let's see what's going on with Team Rose in le Ocean Palace*


Amy: Alright! It's been a while since I've been a playable character. Now is my time to shine~!


Cream: ^-^ Don't forget about me and Mr. Big.


Amy: Isn't Mr. Big a character from that show Sex and the City?


Cream/Big: .......


Amy: Anyways!! Stop calling him that. It's wrong on so many levels.


Big: Duuuuh that robot said our team is for beginners. *gnaws on foot*


Omochao: Team Rose is recommended for those who are new to action games!


Amy: What?! I've been involved with Sonic's adventures since 1993! How dare you call me a newbie!! *kicks Omochao*


Omochao: ;o; I'm telling my mommy!! The CG theater let's you watch CG movies! Isn't that great?


Amy: Get out of here!!! *throws Omochao into the ocean*


Cream: ^^; Amy, can we please start the level?


Amy: Alright! Let's go!!


Cream: ^o^ I'll do my best!


Big: *gnaws on foot. Still*


*The team approaches their first obstacle: jumping from one platform to the next*


Amy: Hm. It would really suck if we were to fall here. Cream, maybe you should take the lead.


Cream: ^^ Leave it to me!


Big: Be careful not to fall.


*Big wobbles over to his two teammates, grabs them, and then attempts to jump to the platform in front of them. And fails to do so*


Amy: Big, you jerk!!!!!


*Team Rose finds themselves at the beginning of the level again and Cream flies them to the platform*


Cream: *pants* So...heavy. *collapses*


Amy: Come on, Cream! We still have a long way to go before we reach the goal.


Big: Duh I will help! *hooks Cream with his fishing rod*


Cream: o-o; Thanks?


*The team takes two steps forward and reach the goal*


Amy: Really? That was it?? ;-; How are people suppose to take us seriously with such short levels?


*Team Rose's group pose involves Cream and Amy pushing Big's stomach o-o*


Amy: Ew! Get that away from me! *shove*


Cream: It's scaring Cheese!! *push*


Big: ^__^ Yay!!! They like me!!


*Moving right along...let's see how Team Sonic is doing as they battle the Egg Hawk*


Sonic: That stupid fat scientist just doesn't know when to quit.


Dr. Eggman: I heard that!


Sonic: You were suppose to!!


Dr. Eggman: Grr!! I hate that hedgehog!!! *fires torpedoes at Team Sonic*


Knuckles: Tails, you can slow him down using Tornado Shoot and then Sonic and I will take care of the rest.


Sonic: I'm still not talking to you except for this sentence.


Knuckles: Sonic, this really isn't the time to discuss what happened earlier! Just pay me back the money later.


Sonic: I DON'T OWE YOU MONEY!!!


Tails: o-o You guys!!


*Tails grabs his fighting teammates and dodges the incoming torpedoes*


Sonic: Good looking out, bro!


Knuckles: Now slow him down with Tornado Shoot!


*Tails attempts to catch up with the flying Egg Hawk machine, but it flies at a speed which is ridiculously faster than Tails*


Tails: T-T Easier said than done.


Sonic: Forget this! Let's blast through with sonic speed!


Tails: Okay!


Knuckles: Alright!


*Team Sonic uses their team blast to defeat the Egg Hawk*


Dr. Eggman: *shakes fist* I'll get you next time!! *flies away*


*Team Sonic strikes an awesome pose*


Tails: Amazing machine but not amazing enough.


Sonic: Yeah, sometimes you sound like a girl.


Tails: ;-; Leave me alone.


Knuckles: We watched this one tape in the Huggle Tails Club where Tails sounded like Amy. It was crazy!


SonTails: ........


Knuckles: I mean...^^;;;


Sonic: Run away!!!! *grabs Tails and runs*


Knuckles: Don't run away! I'm not a freak, I swear!! I'm just a lonely echidna with a Master Emerald as a best friend. *runs after them*


*Riiight. Let's see how Team Chaotix is doing in Grand Metropolis*


Dr. Egg: For your next mission I want you to....


Espio: Yes??


Dr. Egg: Pick up my laundry from the Grand Metropolis Laundry Mat.


Team Chaotix: *falls back anime style*


Dr. Egg: And while you're at it, pick up some butter and plates from the grocery store*


Vector: We're detectives, not your servants!!


Dr. Egg: Just do want I say or you won't get paid!


Charmy: We really need to change our policy. T-T


Vector: Let's just get this over with.


*The hermit crabs are clamped onto Espio's face*


Espio: Can someone please hold these hermit crabs! I've lost all feeling in my face.


Charmy: No! It's your own fault for failing at rock-paper-scissors.


Vector: He's got ya there, Espio.


*Meanwhile in the Power Plant zone*


Amy: Okay, maybe this level will be a bit more challenging.


*The goal crashes down on Team Rose*


Big: ^o^ We winned!! *rolls over his teammates*


Amy/Cream/Cheese: ;o; Medic!!!! Chao!!


*At some random part in le Grand Metropolis, Team Dark is causing trouble*


Shadow: *drops Rouge's shopping bags* I am not your bag-boy.


Rouge: *winks* But you're doing sucha great job, Shadow. It's like you were meant to do this.


Shadow: *glares*


Omega: I do not appreciate being left behind while the two of you partake in the activity of shopping.


Rouge: Well, it's kind of difficult to shop when a certain robot keeps gunning down humans and claiming that they're Eggman's robots.


Omega: Worthless consumer models.


Rouge: *pats Omega's head* Yes, we know. They're all worthless consumer models. *looks over her shoulder and sees Team Chaotix like two feet away* Aw man! Who are those creeps?


*Shadow and Omega turn around and see the other team*


Shadow: Hmph. We have a trigger-happy robot and a woman that's paranoid that everyone is after her treasure. *sigh*


Rouge: I'm not paranoid!


Shadow: You attacked several sales associates when they asked if you needed assistance!


Rouge: They were totally after my treasure!! All the world's treasure and jewels belong to me and don't you forget it.


Espio: *turns around all ninja-like which would be cool if he wasn't two feet away from Team Dark* And you are?


Rouge: What are YOU doing here?!?


Vector: Who the hell is this broad?


Charmy: Maybe it's one of Espio's ex-wives.


Vector: Espio, how were you able to get someone like that to marry you? Obviously she woke up from her daze, which would explain why she divorced you. And why wasn't I invited to the wedding? ;-; I thought we were friends.


Espio: She's not my ex-wife!!!


Charmy: You haven't gotten over her, huh? So sad.


Vector: Move on with your life, man!


Espio: Would you two knock it off!!


Rouge: I know what you're after! You can't fool me!


Vector: Uh...do you guys know what she's talking about?


Espio/Charmy: *shrugs*


Rouge: I'm counting on you guys!


Shadow: Hmph.


Omega: Affirmative.


Rouge: *sigh* They're not the most talkative bunch, but they'll have to do. Attack!!!


*Rouge tackles Espio and pounds his face to the ground. Omega opens fire on Charmy as Shadow smacks Vector around*


Shadow: Chaos Control!!!


*Time freezes allowing Team Dark to beat the living daylights out of Team Chaotix. Time unfreezes and the team whimpers in pain*


Vector: We surrender!! We surrender!


Rouge: *kicks him in the face* That's what I thought.


*Team Dark strikes their awesome pose*


Shadow: You should thank me for letting you live.


Rouge: *smirks* That's my teammate!


*Let's see what's going on with Team Sonic, who just happen to be in the Grand Metropolis area*


Sonic: So it's agreed. We're going to burn all the tapes that Knuckles has of us.


Tails: *nods*


Knuckles: *pants* You guys really gotta stop running from me.


Sonic: And you really gotta stop being a knucklehead.


Knuckles: What did you say?!


Sonic: You heard me!!


SonKnux: *glare no jutsu*


Tails: o-o Guys! We have trouble.


Amy: There you are, my darling Sonic!!


Sonic: o-0 Amy?! What are you doing here?!


Amy: There's no way you can get out of marrying me, my lovebucket. ;D


Sonic: o_o Amy, just calm down. Don't do anything rash! Take the boy! *uses Tails as a shield*


Tails: ;-; Why me?


*Amy leaps forwards and tackles...Knuckles??*


Knuckles: o-0 Amy, what are you doing?!?


Amy: Stop saying words and just kiss me, Sonic!


Knuckles: No! Get off!! HELP ME!!!!!


Sonic: Wow. I'm glad Amy has poor eyesight.


Cream: Amy can be scary sometimes.


Tails: ^^; You don't know the half of it.


Big: *somehow hooks a speeding car with his fishing pole and is dragged away* Froggy!!!


Tails: I'm sorry you have that monstrosity on your team.


Cream: So am I.


Cheese: u-u Chao chao. (Translation: Stupid bastard)


Sonic: Well, this meeting of our teams was completely and utterly pointless. I'm gonna head off before Amy realizes she's making out with Knuckles. See ya later, Cream!


Cream: Bye Mr. Sonic!! *huggles Tails* Bye Tails!


Tails: *blushes* Heh heh *flies into a speeding car* AAAHHH!!!


Sonic: -.- Oh Tails...*runs off*


That ends it for chapter two. Why did Rouge want to fight Team Chaotix so badly? Why did Team Sonic and Team Rose have a pointless meeting? Was Dr. Egg planning on eating hermit crabs? Will Knuckles recover from being molested by Amy? Why the hell is Knuckles a member of the Huggle Tails Club and the SSSSGS? Why won't I stop asking questions? Find out the answers to twelve out of the eleven questions in the orange flavored, jaw-dropping, and lemony fresh chapter 3! No title for that either u-u;;;