Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sword of Chaos V2 ❯ Final! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bojack glared at the latest fusion that Sonic had come up with. He didn’t see much in the way of improvement, but he hadn’t gotten this far by being foolish, “So what do I call you?”

“Spin!” The hedgehog’s voice was a combo of Sonic and Speed’s.

Bojack flexed his fingers and claws grew, “You’re still no match for me. I have all the powers and abilities of your pathetic friends. I doubt you will even be able to lay a finger on me.”

Spin smiled and crossed his arms, “You think you know everything there is to know about me, but in reality you don’t have a clue.”

“What do you mean?”

Spin laughed out loud, “If you had a lick of sense in that pointed head of yours, you’d realize how powerful I truly am.”

Bojack clenched his teeth, “What are you babbling about?”

Spin uncrossed his arms and crouched a little, “You should have guess that I can go super.”

Bojack stepped back, “Imposable. You don’t have seven Chaos Emeralds or fifty Gold Rings.”

Spin yelled out and a flash of gold light went off and in a longer flash Spin transformed. He was standing strait, arms crossed and he glowed with golden light. His fur was now gold and his quills silver. His eyes glowed red. Spin held his hands out and both The Sword of Acorns and The Sword of Chaos. He slammed them together and the formed into one gold glowing katana, “Convinced yet?”

Bojack sighed, “Impressive my boy, but I fail to see how this will give you the win.”

“Simple!” He tossed his sword to Bojack. He caught it and Chaos erupted into a pillar of water and surrounded the blade. Bojack cried out as energy arched from Chaos and the sword into his body. “You made one single mistake, turning your victims into emeralds. Chaos can absorb emeralds just as well as you can. With the sword and my power helping him, he’ll rip my friends right out of you.”

“I will not let you beat me!”

“You don’t have a choice.” Bojack screamed as five emeralds ripped free of his body and was taken by Chaos. He vanished. The sword flew from Bojack’s grip and into Spin’s hand.

Bojack slowly stood up, “I still have Robotnik.”

Spin laughed, “Keep him for all I care. It just means that I will take both of you out in one quick move.”

Bojack face grew grim, “Now wait just a moment. I am sure we can come to an agreement.”

“As soon as I remove you from Prince Elias’s body the only agreement you will be making is how I will kill you.”

Bojack took a step back, “I don’t think so my friend.” The ground under Spin erupted and a giant robot flew out of the ground. Painted deep red, It stood seven feet tall and had purple trim. A panel opened in the bot’s back and Bojack jumped into it. The robot amplified his voice, “How do you like my battle suit? It amplifies my power by over one thousand. I was saving it for an emergency. Tails’s memories showed me to always be prepared. I will absorb you and retake my emeralds.” Bojack flew at Spin. The bot was incredibly fast and it sent Spin into a warehouse. A pulse of energy shot out of the robot and caused the warehouse to fall on to Spin. Spin jumped from the rubble and flew at Bojack. Spin swung his sword, but it bounced off the robot’s armor. Bojack chuckled, “Fool. This armor is protected by magic.” With one swipe he knocked Spin through several buildings. Spin fell to the ground. “Bet you wish you were too.” Bojack put his palms together, “Goodbye.” A huge beam of red energy shot out. It plowed through everything in his path and exploded on contact with Spin. Bojack flew up and surveyed the damage. Spin was standing, barely. Bojack flew down and landed in front of Spin. Spin looked up, but had little energy to do anything. Bojack laughed as he raised his right hand at Spin. It was opened. As he closed it, a red energy field surrounded Spin and began to crush him. As Bojack tighten his grip, so did the field, “Don’t worry. I am going to absorb you, but first you must pay for what you have done.” Spin yelled out in pain as the field tighten. Bojack smiled, “To bad you failed. I am going to enjoy killing your friends. And I am going to really enjoy matting with Sally. It will be my pleasure to make it a night she will remember.”

Spin’s anger went through the roof and a huge crimson light filled him. A huge flash of crimson light blasted out and slammed Bojack away. As Bojack recovered he was shocked at what he saw. Spin was changed, Spin glowed crimson and his eyes flashed gold. Spin turned to Bojack, his dual voice had amplified, “HOW DARE YOU?”

Bojack stepped back, “How?”

Spin smiled, “The dark energies of The Berserker System and the pure energies of The Chaos have fused together within me.” Bojack tried to punch Spin, but Spin vanished and reappeared next to him. Spin held up his sword, with one slash he cut the robot’s head off. He then proceeded to rip Bojack out of the robot. The robot went dead as Spin held up Bojack, by his neck. Bojack struggled, but it did little to Spin, “Leave Elias’s body and I might just seal you away.” A black form erupted out of Elias and hit the ground. Spin took a look at Bojack’s true form, a black fox. Spin put Elias down and walked to Bojack, “The game is over. You have no more cards to play.”

“You said you would just seal me away if I left Elias’s body.”

“I lied!” Spin held up his sword, “Time to end this.” The sword glowed, “Z-Slash” Spin yelled and with one slash the entire area and Bojack was destroyed in one huge explosion. Bojack screamed out as his body disintegrated. An emerald shot out of the smoke and flew toward Robotropolis. Spin rolled his shoulders, “Well so much for taking Robotnik out with Bojack.” He felt the ground crack as his aura grew, “Guess I’m too powerful for my own good.” He closed his eyes and the hedgehog and the sword split back into two.

Sonic rubbed his head, “What hit me?”

Speed blinked a few times, “That was a rush!”

Sonic looked at the sleeping Elias, “Guess we won!”

“Guess so!”

_____________________________________________________________ _________________

Sonic walked out of the destroyed part of the city with Elias tossed over his shoulder. He smiled when he say Sally sitting on a bench with Mighty. St. John had ran off to take care of the remaining Swatbots. After Bojack’s death, the bots just seamed to slowdown. Mighty spotted him first, “Hey blue blur!” Mighty quickly ran up and took the squirrel from Sonic. Sally came over and checked her brother. After she was sure he was all right, she asked Mighty to take him to a hospital. The armadillo bowed his head and ran off.

“Thank you!” Sally hugged the blue hedgehog, tears filling her eyes, “Thank you for saving my brother.” Sonic hugged her tightly. Sally buried her face into his chest, “Please stay with me. I don’t want us to be apart again.

“No problem Sal. I will always be here for you, count on it.”

_____________________________________________________________ _________________

Speed spotted Leda sitting on the rocks he had left her near. Tikal smiled and vanished. He slowly walked up to the echidna. “Miss me?“

Leda turned around, “Speed!” She jumped up and leapt into Speed’s arms. They both fell over. Leda hugged Speed as hard as she could, tears flowing from her eyes.

Speed smiled, “I thought crying was a sign of weakness.”

Leda managed a small smile, “Please, let me be weak this once.”

“Sure.”

____________________________________ __________________________________________

Back at Robotropolis, Snively sat in Robotnik’s command chair. He was glad he had escaped the flagship before Sperk had attacked. “At least the big round guy is gone. Now I, Snively the Great will take complete control of the planet.”

“Who will take over the planet?” Snively stiffened in fright. He turned slowly. Robotnik walked up, “Well Snively?”

Snively gulped, “You sir.”

Robotnik smiled, “That's right Snively. Me!”

_____________________________________________________________ _________________

A few days later Sonic walked on the outskirts of the kingdom with a robed hedgehog, “So, back to the bounty hunting game?”

Speed sighed, “No! As far as I am concerned, Sperk died on that island.” He looked over to see Leda waiting for him next to his ship, “I have a life to restart.”

Sonic shook his hand, “I wish you luck! Don’t be a stranger!”

“I have a feeling you’ll see me again!” Speed walked to Leda and the both entered the ship. Sonic waved as the ship lifted off and soared out of sight.

Sonic smiled and ran back toward Castle Acorn, he had to get back to his girl!

The End!