Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ Changes and Encounter ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hooray!  They're finally appearing!  Okay, this time, the POV will someone else.  And later on, it's gonna be another person's POV.  And they're both guys, so you know.  Don't worry, I'll let ya know when the POV changes.

Disclaimer:  I only own Hoshi, Ruby, and Goldy.  Everyone else belongs to Sega.

Chapter 3: Changes and Encounter

It was another sunny day.  Since my island was tropical, it was never cold up here.  So even though it was fall, the weather was nice and warm up here.  The birds were in the air chirping, the Chao were up and about, sometimes pulling my dreads.  Especially my Chao Ruby and another Chao Goldy.  The Master Emerald was in its rightful place, it was paradise.  Well, almost.  I couldn't help but feel something was missing.  My friends believe it's because I'm stuck here and barely leave Angel Island.  But it isn't that, something isn't here.  I've been trying to figure it out for years.  Argh!  If only I could remember!  What the hell is missing!?  I started to feel a slight tug on my head.  I opened my eyes; a female Gold Hero Chao was tugging on one of my dreadlocks.
“Chao, chao!”  I smiled a bit.
“Okay Goldy, I'll get you lunch now.”  She started bouncing around, cheering with joy.  I slowly got up, stretching my arms and legs.  I've been taking a nap all morning, and man were my legs numb.  After stretching, I ran off to the jungle to find some fruit.  After a while, I came back with my arms full of grapes and Chao Fruit.  Immediately a Chao stampede occurred, my face in the dirt.  Next time I'll be in a tree.  All of the Chao were chowing down their fruit.  Wait, all but one, Goldy.  She was staring out to Station Square, like she was expecting something.  Curious and a little worried, I went over to find out what was wrong.  After a few steps, my body suddenly surged.  My eyes widened in shock.  Something was forming in my head.  Goldy however, continued looking out into the distance, waiting.
“Chao.”  Argh, if only I could understand what was going on.  Suddenly, Goldy bolted off into the jungle.  Getting more worried by the second, I followed her.  Eventually she slowed down and came to a stop.  She walked over to something and curled up, falling asleep.  I came closer for a better view.  Wait a sec, this is a nest of some kind…Then it hit me.  This is my bed from when I was a child!  And there…that's it!  That's what has been missing for all these years!

*Change of POV*

3:30 in the afternoon.  One of the busiest times of the day.  Everyone's rushing to get home or back to work, some of them picking up their kids.  I was used to it.  I slipped through the crowds and made it to the park.  My friends and I always met here at least once a week.  Up ahead sitting on a bench was a female Pink Hedgehog.  She had long, wavy quills that reached her knees, Emerald Green eyes, Peach skin on her arms, face, and within her ears.  She was also a couple inches taller than me.  She wore a long sleeved red sweater with blue jeans and red high heel shoes.  Her name was Amy Rose, my best friend's girl friend and also a friend of mine.
“Hey Amy.  Where's Sonic?”  She sighed and rolled her eyes.
“He's racing Shadow, again!”
“And Rouge?”
“Hair salon.”
“Cream?”
“I called earlier and found out she caught a cold.”
“That sucks.”  Over the years, we had to cooperate more frequently with Shadow and Rouge.  And eventually, everyone slowly became friends.  Of course, every once in a while, Sonic and Shadow would have an argument of who was the best.
Not only that, Vanilla got married to a rabbit named Faith.  We heard he was a football coach and a really nice guy.  We haven't seen him yet since he was always with the team.
Rouge has started to flirt with Knuckles more often.  Strangely though, he became more distant.  We're going to be visiting him today, to try to cheer him up.
I've changed as well.  I've became a skate-boarder and a bit more popular with the ladies.  Although, I still didn't have a girlfriend.  All of the girls I've met so far wasn't my type and didn't peak my interest.  That's life for ya.
“Look Tails, here they come.”  I turned to where Amy was pointing and saw two blurs, a blue one and a yellow one.  Stepping to the side, the blurs stopped with a cloud of dust and dirt in the air.  Both Amy and I started coughing, thinking of ways to torture the 2.
“Ha!  See!  Told ya I'm the fastest!”
“Sorry faker but I'm the one who was first.”  When the dust cloud cleared, there were two male Hedgehogs glaring in each other's faces.
To my left was a Blue Hedgehog with Peach skin on his muzzle and within his ears and Light Green eyes.  He wore a Dark Blue jacket with jeans and the same old gloves and shoes he had for years.  Thank goodness he actually cleaned them!  He was Sonic the Hedgehog, my best friend.  Still hard to believe that he became Amy's boyfriend.  On his free time he liked to practice his electric guitar, having me join in sometimes.  But he pretty much was still the same old adventurous and carefree Sonic I used to idolize when I was a kid.
To my right was a Black Hedgehog with Red streaks, Light Brown skin on his muzzle and within his ears, and Red eyes.  His outfit was similar to Sonic's blue one, only it was black.  He also wore the same old gloves and shoes, which he also washes.  He still was a bit of a loner and would put down Sonic from time to time, but that's the way he is.
“Unh, guys?  It was a tie…again.”  Amy rolled her eyes again after she said that.  “Now can we get going already?”
“Yeah Sonic!  Besides, do you and Shadow ALWAYS have to do this?”  They looked at each other real quick and replied with a yes.  Sighing and shaking my head, I started off to the train station with the trio of Hedgehogs.  We had to get on a train to the Mystic Ruins where my workshop was.  There, my planes were kept.  We'll be using one of my new ones, the Whirlwind.  It was for traveling purposes with many people.
We all got on after purchasing out tickets and took a couple seats near the door.  When we went off, I looked around, and stopped.  There was another person here.  Someone, I've never seen before.  And also, the first fox I've actually seen after many years.
She was very different from any I've seen.  She had lustful Golden-Yellow fur and a pure White muzzle.  Her hair was a rich Brown, flowing over her sleeping form.  Her ears were quite small though, like an Arctic Fox's or a Cat's.  She also had a cute little button nose.
Probably a hybrid.  My eyes widened as I noticed something else.  She had 3 tails.  They were long and silky, the bottom pure White like her muzzle, like a Husky's tail.  Yet, it seemed some of the fur was missing.
She wore a Light Blue long-sleeved see-through shirt with a Blue halter top underneath, and strangely, a Blue mini skirt.  That's when I noticed she had a bulge of some kind.  Which meant she was either fat or pregnant.  But it was more likely she was pregnant.  Great, she's a slut, a whore, a hooker, a hoe.  Sonic must've caught me staring.  Why else would he start smirking?
“She's a nice one, huh Tails?”  I could feel my face heat up intensely.
“N-No way!  Can't ya tell she's a slut by her clothing and everything!?”  He shook his head.
“You didn't have a very good look, did ya little buddy?”  I just looked at him, confusion written on my face.  All he did was point back to the sluttish vixen.  “Look again.”  Shrugging my shoulders, I turned my head again to her.  My jaw slowly opened.
“What the…”  Scars and lots of them.  I didn't notice before with her hair and long fur covering them.  However, most of them seemed to be on her face and looked like…claw marks.
“She's been abused probably.”  I looked at Shadow, he noticed too.  “Maybe a boyfriend.  And if it is, that explains the outfit and why she's pregnant.  All he thinks about is fucking, and if he doesn't get it, punishment.  Of course, I could be wrong.”  Amy was now taking notice and had a sad look on her face.
“What else is possible Shadow?”  Worried filled her voice.
“Slavery perhaps.  Some people still secretly do it today.  Maybe the child she's carrying is one of a lover or her owner.  There are many possibilities.”
“We should help her out.”  I stared in shock.
“What!?  Wha' dya mean by that Amy!”
“Well we can't just leave her alone!  We have to find out what happened to her and make whoever did this to her pay!  This isn't right!”
“You know you're not making much sense, right?”  She just laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head.
“Mmm…”  We all went silent and slowly turned around.  She was waking up.  Her eyes were fluttering open, revealing her beautiful Brown eyes…what am I thinking!?  Slowly, she sat up straight, her hair revealing a pendent with a Sapphire stone and foreign words written upon it.  Within her eyes was fear, yet hope.  It made me wonder what she was thinking.  Amy walked over with a bright smile on her face, to be friendly.
“Hello there!  My name is Amy Rose!  What's yours?”  She remained silent, looking around, mostly at the floor.
“Uhm…unh…it's uhm…”
“Well, if you don't feel comfortable telling us your real name, then why don't you tell us your nickname instead?”  She went into thought.  Probably trying to figure out what to say I guess.
“Uhm…just…call me…Hoshi.”  We looked at her strangely.
“Hoshi?  What kind of name is that?”
“Well…it means star in Japanese…I think…”  Her ears drooped down and her eyes filled up with sadness.  Guess I was a little harsh.
“So, Hoshi it is then!  Let me introduce you to my friends!  The Blue Hedgehog you see is my boyfriend, Sonic!  The Black one is Shadow!  And the Cross Fox who insulted you is Miles, but we call him Tails!”  I saw Amy stick her tongue out at me.  That wasn't necessary.  I could tell Hoshi was still uncomfortable with us, squirming around in her seat.  Slowly, the train came to a stop.
“Attention all passengers.  We have arrived at the Mystic Ruins.”  Amy grabbed her hand and pulled her off with a laugh.
“Come on Hoshi!  Let's go!”

A/N:  I think ya know who Hoshi is!  And Tails, what does he really think of Hoshi?  Oh, and so you know, she never had a haircut her entire life, which is why her fur is long, even though some of the fur on her tail is missing.  Here are their ages!  Hoshi-15.  Tails-16.  Amy-20 Sonic-23.  Shadow-??.  Knuckles-25.  Rouge-26 .  Cream-14.  I'm not gonna update until I get at least 4 new comments/reviews!  Please review!  Buh-bye for now!