Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ Friends or Foes ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Okay, I'd like to thank the following people for commenting/reviewing my story thus far! Deviantart: Toracatgirl, dantiscus, and Sirpreacher. Mediaminer: Electrode the Hedgehog, Shade-the-Hedgehog, and the rad red. And I know sonicgirl would've reviewed too at mediaminer. Fanfiction: Nexis, GameFreak38 (Reviewed all of my chapters), and The Black Inferno Alchemist. Thanks everyone! *gives them a piece of cake* ^_^ Okay, first it's gonna be Hoshi's POV, than Amy's POV. And the italics means Hoshi's having a dream, remember that. Well, here's the new chapter! Just as I promised! Enjoy!
 
Chapter 4: Friends or Foes
The pink hedgehog known as Amy dragged me all the way to a strange house on top of a cliff. I was exhausted and needed air badly. I also needed to get away from these people; I had to find my brother. Unfortunately, she had a death grip on my hand, so escape was futile. Quickly approaching were her friends she introduced me to. I could tell the fox, Miles, didn't like me very much. Of course, that's to be expected.
He had goldenrod fur, like a cross fox, a white muzzle, the tip of his two tails white as well. His eyes the color of the sky, I just couldn't help but stare into them. But I didn't stare for long. He wore a red cap backwards, a white shirt with his black jacket open and matching pants and shoes.
“What are you looking at?” I panicked and turned my head away quickly, he had caught me staring at him. Oh well. At least I don't have to worry about touching me or doing anything perverted. I saw Sonic pick up Amy and…jumped up onto the roof…well, it looked like the roof, Shadow following behind. How…how am I going to get up there? I know I can't leave with him here. Than I heard him sigh and turned around. “Looks like I'm stuck with the job.”
“Hu-wha!?” He suddenly picked me up and was…flying or…something! Too high! Too high! I clung onto him tightly, closing my eyes. I could tell he was annoyed.
“Hey.” I didn't reply, I was too scared. “Hey…hey! Open your eyes and let go of me already!” I instantly let go and fell…on metal? Opening my eyes, I saw we were on the roof…or whatever this thing was, and surrounded by railing. I looked up; he was looking down at me, disgust on his face. “Get up already and go inside.” Inside? Where? I turned my head and saw a house behind me. Oh, there. Not wanting to upset him anymore, I went inside…after straightening my skirt.
The trio of hedgehogs was sitting on a couch, staring at me. It was a cozy place, nice and neat. I heard the fox walk in a few minutes later.
“Don't just stand there, move!” I quickly side-stepped, getting even more uncomfortable. He walked past me and I noticed he was carrying my luggage then dropped it on the floor. “You left it on the train. You're lucky I grabbed it before it took off.”
“Oh…unh…thank…you…”
“Whatever.” He turned his back to me, like I wasn't even there. The three hedgehogs stood up, carrying a few bags.
“We're going to visit someone real quick to check how he's doing and give him a few things. Don't worry though, we'll be right back!” They're leaving? Hmm, this could be my chance!
“Don't try to leave; this place is both impregnable and inescapable. Got that?” So much for that. The four of them left, the door being locked. I was left standing, which wasn't really good for me in my condition. But I really didn't want to accidentally do anything that would get me in trouble. After several minutes, my vision started to get a bit blurry. Everything was getting dizzy, my body swaying. It felt like I was falling in slow motion, then it all went dark.
 
“How dare you run away you bitch!” A scream was heard. “And not only that, you were hiding money from me!” There was another one, only higher. “You thought you could get away.” Rips were heard through the house. “Well you thought wrong.” Blood was splattered onto the walls. “And now you'll pay.” Pleas of forgiveness were said. “You'll pay with your so called life.” Sobs echoed through the air. “And your child.” A shadow appeared on the wall, stabbing the one below it in the stomach, the victim choking, collapsing to the floor. Its blood covered the floor, its disgusting smell filling the air. “That's not all I'll do to you.” The tall shadow held up the victim by its hair. “I'll do worse yes. You're going to wish you were dead, just like your rotten baby here.”
 
Amy's POV
 
When we got back, we didn't see Hoshi anywhere. Then Sonic seemed to trip over something, it was her. She was sprawled across the floor, clutching her stomach. She seemed to be in pain. The guys picked her up and laid her body on the couch, much to Tails' dismay.
While we were on the plane, he complained about having to clean himself up for holding a slut or a hooker, and also clean his house. I've hit him on head with my hammer a few times after that. It's been 15 minutes or so after we found her on the floor. Finally, her eyes started to open slightly. Her entire body was trembling, fear clearly seen in her eyes.
“Hey Hoshi? You all right?” She looked at me, looking as if her tongue was cut off. “Well?”
“I'm…fine.”
“You sure?” She nodded her head and slowly sat up. “Well, come on then. You're going to be living with me, okay?” She just stared at me, and then finally nodded her head. She grabbed her suitcase and followed me out. I had Tails pick her up and fly down to the ground, Sonic picking me up and jumping down.
“Blech! Now I have to shower twice!” I noticed her ears droop down, her eyes down at the ground. I got mad and hit Tails with my hammer into his house.
“Think before you speak you jerk!” I turned around; my arms crossed, and made my way to the station with Hoshi following behind. “We're going to have so much fun! We'll go shopping at the mall, try on lots of clothes, have our hair done, and so much more!” Taking a quick glance, I saw her smile slightly. It made me happy and made my anger dissipate.
“Really?”
“Yup! And I'll introduce you to my other friends too! They're really great!”
“Who are they?”
“Cream and Rouge! You'll love `em!”
 
“Here we are! Home sweet home!” We were at my apartment; it was clean and very decorative. There were lots of pictures with Sonic and I, and other pictures with the rest of my friends. Except for Knuckles, he was very superstitious about cameras for some strange reason.
I brought Hoshi to the guestroom and left her alone to unpack. I better call up Cream to see how she's doing. Picking up the wireless phone, I pressed redial and waited for a few seconds.
“Achoo! Hello?”
“Hey Cream. Just checkin' in on you.”
“H-Hi Am-Am A A Achoo!”
“Bless you.”
“Thank you.” I heard her sniffle from the other end.
“Hey Cream, I just made a new friend. I'll introduce ya to her when ya get better. You eating your soup?” She sniffled again.
“Yeah, I am. That's great that you…you…Achoo!”
“Bless you. I'll check on ya again later. Bye.” Putting the phone back, I went to check on Hoshi. Her suitcase was empty and everything was put away. Looking at what she was wearing, I hurried to my room and rummaged through my old clothing, finding a few that would fit her. Putting it all in a basket and carrying it over. “Here ya go! Some nice, warm clothes!”
“Uhm, thank you.” She picked out a sweater and matching sweatpants.
“No prob! But, don't get too attached! Tomorrow, like I promised earlier, we're goin' to the mall!” She turned her head to the window.
“The…mall?”
“You'll love it! Trust me! Come on! You can help me cook dinner!” A grin appeared on her face, filled with glee.
“That I can do for sure! Just lead the way!”
“All right then!” She knows how to cook, huh? And likes it too! That's good! Somethin' tells me Hoshi here is going to be a great mother when her baby's born!
 
A/N: Ack, my poor back. You guys like it? I'm sorry that Tails looked OOC, but remember, he IS a teenager now! I'll try to update ASAP. Please review. Buh-bye for now!