Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ The Mall ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here's the next chapter, just like I promised! Enjoy! Oh, and it's completely goin' to be in Hoshi's POV.
 
Disclaimer: I only own Hoshi. Everyone else belongs to Sega.
 
Chapter 5: The Mall
 
“Where are you.” It was the middle of the night. The moon was full, lighting up the darkness. The wind blowing, the trees dancing. There was a figure running through the woods. It stumbled over a tree root and fell to the ground. Small whimpers came out, fear rising. A tall shadow appeared on the ground, towering the other. “There you are.” It reached out and grabbed it by its hair, dragging it on the ground. “Stop squirming bitch. You know you can't get away from me.” The little girl kept struggling, then grabbed onto something tightly. The shadow kept pulling until her hair was ripped off, and she dashed away. “I'll find you, you little bitch. And you know it.” The wind blew once more, the clouds covering the moon. When the moon appeared again, the shadow was gone.
 
I sat up straight in bed, clutching my chest, sweating and breathing heavily. Amy rushed in, her eyes and ears alert.
“What's wrong Hoshi? I heard you screaming!”
“J-Just a nightmare. Nothing to worry about.” I faked a smile to put her at ease. An old childhood memory really.
“Well, all right. Get dressed. We're gonna have breakfast then head to the mall. We're going to meet up with Rouge there, okay?” I nodded my head and she left the room. I got out of bed, picking out some clothes she gave me yesterday. I quickly cleaned myself up, putting the clothes shortly after. They fit perfectly and were very comfy. No guys will be staring at me now…I hope. My nose picked up a delicious smell. Following it to the kitchen, I saw pancakes, hash browns, and bacon on the table. I've always wanted to try these. Two plates were set, the food on both, cups filled with apple juice I think. It all looked so tempting. “Go on! Dig in!” Taking a seat, I took a bite out of the bacon, my eyes lighting up.
“This tastes wonderful!” Then I started shoving it all in, choking a few times while Amy just stared at me in awe.
 
There were so many things all around me. Everything was so big! Not to mention there were so many people. I was acting like a little girl at a candy store. Candy, I wonder what it tastes like. Eventually we got to the mall. Waiting at the entrance was an adult female bat, a fruit bat I believe. Her white hair was as long as Amy's, her fur white as well. She had light brown skin, aquamarine eyes, and black bat wings. She wore black leather clothing, the jacket, the pants, the gloves, and the boots. She also had hot pink eye-blush and red lipstick. I hid behind Amy, feeling a little shy.
“Hey there Rouge!”
“Hey Amy, is that the girl you were talkin' about earlier on the phone? The one hiding behind you I mean.” Amy looked behind and saw me.
“Don't be afraid Hoshi! She isn't going to hurt you!”
“Yeah, or I'd be glaring at you with complete hatred.” I slowly took a step out, but I was a little frightened. So the bat, Rouge, stepped toward me. “Might as well say something. My name's Rouge, very nice to meet you Hoshi.”
“That didn't sound like the Rouge I knew.”
“You're right. I'm becoming too nice. Cream's rubbing off on me.” The two laughed then dragged me into the huge building. There were so many stores containing many different objects. I heard the two snicker a bit at my reaction. “First time in a mall?” I nodded my head, still in awe. “Come on Amy! Let's show her the best thing in the world!”
“SHOPPING SPREE!” They literally dragged me to every store containing clothing for us gals. There was a point to where we couldn't carry our bags.
“If only the guys were here. They'd carry our bags.”
“Hey Amy, it's Sonic, Shadow, and Tails! How lucky!” Rouge dashed off and dragged the three back, forcing them to carry our bags.
“This is the life! Right Hoshi?” With a big smile on my face, I replied with a “Yeah!”
 
We were relaxing at the food court. The guys looked completely exhausted. I also saw the way Miles looked at me, he was angrier than he was before. Amy had forced him to carry my bags, and he didn't like it one bit. There was a scowl on his face, his eyes full of hatred. It scared me so much, so I tried to avoid looking at him.
“Hey Hoshi.”
“Hmm? Yes Rouge?”
“How long you've been pregnant?”
“A few months. I only have a week left.”
“WHAT!? YOU SHOULD BE ON BEDREST!” She stood up, banging the table. People nearby stared at her, some scooted away. “Tails! You take her home right now!”
“Why me!?”
“Because you have her clothing and everything!” He growled and leered at me.
“Come on.” He hurried off, clenching his fists tightly, while I reluctantly followed. We made our way through the crowds, eventually getting to the apartment. We had avoided contact of any kind until now. He shook the doorknob, getting pissed. “Just great, it's locked.”
“Uhm, I have the key.”
“Then open it you idiot.” Nervously, I took out the key and unlocked the door. He shoved it open, looking at me. “Well, show me where your room is already!”
“O-Over there.”
“Where!?” Knowing I would regret it, I led him to my room, opening the door for him. “That could've gone better. And I'm getting sick of being stuck with you!” I drooped my head and stared at the floor, waiting for him to leave. Strangely, he didn't. I looked up to see him staring at me.
“W-What?” I could feel my fur rising.
“Even though as much as I'd hate to admit, you're kinda cute.” Without realizing it, he had his arms around me and was softly kissing me.
 
A/N: I bet you're all confused by now. Does Tails like her or hate her? *laughs evilly* You shall never know!....actually, you will eventually. Curses. I won't update until I get 8-12 reviews/comments. Please review, buh-bye for now!