Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ Baby Shower ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry `bout not updatin' for a while, been busy…and spending some time with my Johnny. Well, here's the update, like I promised! Enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Sonic characters. I only own Hoshi!
 
Chapter 6: Baby Shower
 
~Amy's POV~
 
Rouge and I had planned a surprise baby shower for Hoshi and had everything set. The invitations, the balloons, the gifts, everything! It was the perfect way to introduce Hoshi to everyone. Even Knuckles was coming, Rouge made sure of that. We just needed to figure out how to get her out of the apartment since she was on bed rest.
I hope I won't get that way when I'm pregnant. She's been living with me for a few days already. Two more until the time we had to be ready at any time take her to the hospital. I've asked her what it's like. She said for the first month or so you feel sick and keep, well, barfing. Also, it really isn't noticeable at first, but then later on there will be a bulge that stands out. We took her to the hospital a while ago and the doctors say the baby looks like a girl. Rouge and I went shopping crazy when we heard that. Another adorable girl to add to the group, how wonderful!
We were walking back with baby supplies when Tails passed by. That's when it occurred to me. That's it! That's how we'll get her out of the apartment! Tails can take her somewhere!
“Hey Tails!” He turned around and had a bored look on his face.
“What now Amy?”
“Can you take Hoshi somewhere for a while? You see, we-“
“Are having a surprise baby shower. I already know, you gave me the invite. But why me, if ya haven't noticed, she's afraid of me.”
“Because you like her that's why.”
“No I don't, but I'll do it anyway. And I'm gonna get you for this.” With a snort, he ran off to my apartment.
“Are you sure about this Amy? I really don't think he likes her.”
“I know what I'm doing, trust me!”
 
~Hoshi's POV~
 
I stayed in bed, not wanting to get out…except when I was hungry or to use the rest room, but that was it! Running through my head was the event that took place here in my room…with him. I was wrong. Even though he hated me, he…I didn't want to think about it. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. Taking a peek through the crack of the door, I instantly closed it.
“I saw you. Open the door.” Slowly, I did. I was expecting him to grab me again and…gulp. “Come on, let's go. But get dressed first.” I quickly went to my room and dressed, not wanting to be alone with him much longer. I kept my distance from him while he led me outside.
“Where are we going?” Surprisingly, he smirked.
“Somewhere…where no one can bother us.” Before I could go back he hooked his arm around my waist, pinning me tight. “Don't worry. I won't do anything…today. Except for this.” He rubbed his muzzle against mine, slowly licking my neck. I held my breathe, my skin tingling all over. “You know, I'm starting to like spending time with you.” My body stopped working for me. I think Miles started carrying me, and I also believe he was groping me. “Go ahead and rest. I'll take good care of you.” My eyes drooped closed, my head resting on his chest. I was still a little scared of him, but I was starting to feel…comfortable and…content.
 
“Get up.” A dark figure kicked a young child in the stomach. “Now.” He kicked the child again into the wall. “And get dressed. Someone seems interested in you.” Some clothes were thrown onto the floor next to the child, more clearly seen as a girl. After dressing, the man grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and carried her into another room. In the room was an adult male hyena, sitting on a chair.
“So, this is the young lady, huh? She looks quite tasty.” He licked his lips with an evil glint in his eyes. “I'll take her for a week. Heh heh, I know I'm going to enjoy this.” The hyena grabbed her hand after giving the man some money, and forced her to come with him.
 
~Amy's POV~
 
Everything was set and ready. We were all hiding in the dark, waiting for Tails' and Hoshi's arrival. Rouge and I invited everyone we knew. Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Cream along with Cheese, Vanilla, Vector, Espio, Charmy, and Big with Froggy too! Big and Froggy was in the kitchen, since there wasn't enough room for him to hide. We heard the door open and a beam of light appear on the walls. We jumped out, yelling surprise and heard Hoshi scream. Shadow turned on the lights, and all we saw was Tails. Looking, we saw Hoshi hiding, her eyes closed and her arms over her head, trembling.
“Maybe that was a bit too much.” I nodded my head, agreeing with Rouge.
“Uhm…Hoshi? You okay?” She opened her eyes and peeked out from behind Tails. “We didn't mean to scare you.” Slowly, she stepped out from behind Tails, looking at everyone. “Let me introduce you to everybody! Here, is Vanilla and her daughter, Cream! The Chao is Cheese. Those three over there is Vector, Espio, and Charmy. And over there, popping their heads out of the kitchen is Big and Froggy. Everyone, this is Hoshi!” Most of my friends who I just introduced Hoshi to didn't change much over the years. However, Cream was now a teenager and her hair grew pretty long. She wore an orange sweater, gloves, and dress pants. She also wore boots with fur trimming. Charmy was a teen as well and grew a bit bigger. But since he was a bee, he was still pretty small. He still wore the same old clothing, only he wore a white shirt under the vest. Those were the only changes these guys had.
Vector looked at Tails and Hoshi with a glint in his eyes. I hope he doesn't do anything bad. I've worked hard to get those two together! However, he scooted over and leaned towards me and whispered something.
“Amy, did you notice the way Tails looks at Hoshi?” Curious, I decided to look. In his eyes, wasn't hatred, or even love. It was lust, and not just any lust either. What have I done.
 
A/N: Yeah, Knuckles snuck out. Meany. She met everyone, except the meany. I'll try to update ASAP. Please review/comment. Buh-bye for now!