Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ A Little Spying ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hooray, another chapter to my story which anyone barely pays any attention to. But hey, I'm still here at mediaminer. Yeah, all that's there/here is newbies galore. Everyone else, gone. But I stuck around. Yay me. Well, it's short, again. But the next one will be longer, I promise. Enjoy.
 
Disclaimer: Once again, I own Hoshi and Hoshi only. Everyone else belongs to Sega.
 
Chapter 7: A Little Spying Part 1
 
Sobs were heard throughout the house. It was empty, except for a little girl. She was huddled up in a corner, curled into a ball. A puddle of blood laid around her. There were cuts on her face, small slits on her throat, and stabs on her legs and stomach. Her room was dark, blots of red scattered on the walls and ceiling. There was something on the floor, written in the same color.
 
“You are mine and mine alone. Run away again and I'll not only take your life, I'll take his as well.”
 
~???'s POV~
 
It was another average day. The mailbox stuffed with bills, the phone not ringing, and all of us sleeping. Except, Espio, he's always meditating. Charmy though, was sleeping with his mouth open, drooling. Wait a sec…
“Charmy! Quit drooling on the couch! It's expensive!” He sat up, stretching his arms and yawning.
“Yeah, expensive for you with the rate the business is going.” Trying to control myself from throttling him, I thought back to the baby shower that occurred a few days ago. Hoshi, she looked like such a nice girl, but no one seemed to notice her scars. I asked Amy if she did, and well, she already knew about the scars, along with everyone else. But none of them knew how she had received them though. Hmm.
“Get up boys! We've got a case to solve!”
“Of why you can't get a girlfriend?”
“Yeah!...No! You idiot! We're going to find out as much as we can about Hoshi!”
“And why Knuckles went missing?”
“…That too!”
“Vector. Are you saying you didn't see him climb out of the window when they turned off the lights?”
“…Of course Espio! I was only testing ya!”
“Yeah, yeah. Whatever Vector.”
“Come on! We've got some spying to do!”
“You mean spy on Hoshi while she's dressing and taking a shower?”
“Yeah!...WHAT!? No Charmy!” Charmy now had a lump on his head.
 
~Hoshi's POV~
 
My new found friends started spending more time with me, since I would be having my baby any moment now. They brought lots of gifts during the baby shower. The girls bought pink clothing, while the guys bought blue clothing, saying the doctors could be wrong. Miles though, got a blue dress with designs of stars, unlike everyone else. It creeps me out, him being…nice to me. Luckily, Amy no longer allows him to come near her apartment anymore, and now he's getting pissed off. Why is he suddenly interested in me anyway? He thinks I'm a slut and knew right away I was pregnant. Why? I turned my attention back to the surroundings. I was at the park with Vanilla, watching little kids play.
“Soon dear, you'll be here everyday, watching your little one play. Just like I watched Cream years ago in the meadow.” Vanilla was very nice and helped me the most, knowing what to do since she was a mother.
“Are you really sure? I mean, my baby, it's a hybrid. Everyone knows I am, and is disgusted with me. Well, except you guys I mean. Besides that thought, mine will be treated terribly.”
“Oh don't say things like that dear! We think you're a lovely young lady who just needs someone to comfort you.” Suddenly, I felt a strange warmth overwhelm me. Vanilla…was hugging me. Not once has anyone done that. My eyes started to fill up with tears. Soon, I bursted out sobbing, letting out all of my pain and sadness that had built up over the years. She continued holding me, softly stroking my back. I forgot what it's like to have a mother. I continued crying into her dress, showing no signs of stopping.
“There, there. Let it all out dear. You're going to be just fine.” After a while, my tears started drying up, slowly falling asleep on her lap.
She reminds me of my mom. I miss her so much. I pictured in my mind a gentle face with love and warmth in her violet eyes, a memory flooding back to me. For once, it was of my family.
(Go to the brown box above for the 2nd part)