Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ They're Back ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yeah, I'm FINALLY updating this story. Sorry for the long wait, couldn't find the rough draft, busy with my other stories, caught up in school, and daydreaming about my boyfriend Johnny. ^_^ The beginning was prewritten, but after that I'm slinging it, because the rest of it was terrible and I hated it. Hope it's good. ^^;;
 
Disclaimer: I own none of the Sonic characters. Everyone else belongs to me.
 
Chapter 9: They're Back
 
The night was pitch black. It was time of the new moon and the stars didn't dare to shine. Creeping about the streets was a small group of men. A black panther, a grey rhino, a savannah monitor, a dark brown tarantula, and a familiar looking grizzly bear staring at me, my reflection.
 
The panther had blood red eyes and razor sharp teeth and claws. He had no clothing whatsoever to easily blend in with the shadows.
 
The rhino had a scowl on his face, his horns sharpened. His eyes fiery red, filled with hatred. He wore a dark grey jacket to keep himself warm.
 
The savannah monitor had a sinister look on his face. Since he was a reptile, he wore a black turtleneck sweater and sweatpants with spiked boots, an effort to keep himself warm.
 
The tarantula was simply terrifying, his eyes as black as coal. He wore no clothing either; he preferred to stay hidden from sight.
 
I've been looking for that lousy bitch. I found her once, and I can find her again. How did she unlock that door? I didn't find anything that could've opened it. But I did discover a hole in her mattress, a few springs missing. That was about it.
 
“Hey bosss.”
 
“What!?” I was currently pissed off and didn't want to be bothered.
 
“I picked up the girl'sss ssscent.”
 
“Oh, good work Sato.” I cooled down a bit.
 
“Bosss. Sssincssse I found her ssscent, could I have a quick one with her? If you catchhh my drift.” I smirked to myself at the thought.
 
“Sure. And if you throw in a few bucks, I'll let you keep her for 2 weeks.” I saw his eyes glint and knew hew was thinking of ways to make the bitch bring him pleasure. I know he would put her back in place. Sato happened to be my number 1 customer, and the one who'd make the bitch come back to me.
 
 
It was a beautiful day in Station Square. There was no wind today, and the sun was out. The temperature was just right, no need for a jacket. Although I might still need a sweater. Miles was taking Starlight and I to a baby store. Some of the clothes were either too big or too small; thank goodness they saved the receipts. My baby was fast asleep in her stroller, provided by both Amy and Rouge. Miles walked by my side, trying different ways to make me blush. Strangers would stare at us, mostly at my child. So he would usually tell them off, sometimes even chasing them and beating them to a pulp. Especially teenage boys and a few girls, calling my child and me freaks. After each beating, he would give me a small peck, saying something sweet to cheer me up. When we arrived, I immediately went to the dresses, awing at the frilly ones.
 
“Oh, this one is absolutely adorable! Too bad it doesn't match her fur. Green really isn't her color.”
 
“Do all girls act like this when it comes to clothes?”
 
“Uhm…I don't know. This is the second time I've ever gone shopping. For anything.” He just laughed at me, shaking his head.
 
“That says it all. It's definitely a girl thing.”
 
“Hey, I didn't go crazy like this when I went to the mall!”
 
“Probably because you had just met us and never went to the mall before. So your shopping instincts didn't kick in.” My shopping what? Was that an insult?
 
“Look, I just want my baby girl to have the things I've never had! Those brats Dina and Jack had wonderful clothing and they just trashed it and gave it to the dogs! Especially Dina, ruining all of her lovely dresses and…” Oh no, did I just say that out loud!?
 
“Jack? Dina? You've never mentioned them before. So, who are they?”
 
“N-No one important! I-I was just rambling! Just ignore it!” I turned away from him, distracting myself with the dresses. He only made it hard by holding my back to his chest.
 
“Come on now Christina. You've come a long way. We took you in, gave you a home, food, clothing, took care of you, and even reunited you with your brother, even though we didn't know it. You can trust us by now, right?” I sighed, dropping what I was doing and turned to him. He lifted my chin, gazing deeply at me.
 
“All right. But just not now. Maybe tomorrow.” He smiled at me, rubbing my nose. Than he reached over me, picking out a light blue dress with white lacing and a bright star in the center.
 
“Here, this will make a nice night gown for her. Blue matches with everything, and the star will go with her name.” Huh, first the blue dress with stars, now the night gown.
 
“Ha ha, if this keeps up you might end up picking out ALL of her clothes!” I turned sideways, Starlight sucking on her pacifier. She cooed when I held the gown over her, her arms reaching towards it with a smile. “Yup, looks like you'll pick out the rest!”
 
“Hey, you're the mom, not me.” I nudged him in the side with my elbow, winking at him. He responded by lifting me up and stealing a kiss. Hee hee, if THIS keeps up, he might even end up her father.
 
 
Now let's see what we have here. Hoshi is really Christina, who's Knuckles' adopted sister, who is now a mother to a cross breed, which is part bat and fox, who arrived on a train with many scars and patches of fur missing, and thanks to Tails, was raised by a second family of echidnas after have been separated from Knuckles' family. And that family was killed by a group of men, the father shot and the mother and child burnt in the house fire or died by inhaling all the poisonous chemicals of the smoke. But, who are these men? And where do they live? Hmm, we're going to have to see the stops the train makes before arriving at Station Square. Yes, we need the train's schedule! We'll check the towns, through Espio of course, to look for any suspicious behavior. Yes! It's perfect!
 
“All right boys! Let's go!”
 
“Get you a girlfriend?”
 
“Yeah Charmy!...WHAT!?” I gave him another lump, stupid kid. “NO! We're heading off to the train station!”
 
“Why Vector? Your mom's visiting?”
 
“Yup!...WHY YOU LITTLE!”
 
“ESPIO! HELP!” WAIT TIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU YOU LITTLE ANNOYING-YOW! I rubbed my nose, Charmy you little stinker! Tricked me into running into a wall…
 
“Vector, explain before Charmy makes you have another episode.”
 
“Rrrrrrr…..fine! First, we'll be heading to the train station. The reason why? That's where Sonic and his friends found Christina. She was fast asleep, which meant she came from another town or city. So, we ask an employee for a schedule or map of their route. Once we obtain that, we'll mark the stops that come BEFORE Station Square! After that, we'll have Espio take a look around in each town to see if there's anything in particular that might help us. Remember, we're looking for a group of men. Violent ones. Like in the black market. Black market…WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE!? HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!”

“Okay, he's gone of the deep end.”
 
“For once, I agree with you.”
 
“Unh…Vector? What you yellin' about now?” I took a few deep breathes, having to make sense in order to explain correctly about my new theory.
 
“All right now. You know about the black market, right?”
 
“Yeah, everybody does. What about it?”
 
“Here's my assumption. There are usually girls who run away from home, those girls picked up by men and taken to Tijuana, Mexico. The men give them whatever they want, while others are watching. Than one day, the guy sells the girl to the highest bidder. Than the bidder moves even further away, so the girl can never return home.”
 
“Vector, you're forgetting something. WE'RE NOT IN MEXICO! AND STATION SQAURE ISN'T ANYWHERE NEAR MEXICO!”
 
“I know you idiot! Argh! Kids! That's just ONE of the scenarios! There are others who kidnap kids from the streets and lock them up in chains in a room hidden in a basement. And don't you dare say a thing! It's been on the news a few times. And in the Philippines, people pretend to be a girl's friend for a while, than just sells them to a whore house. And the only way out is if someone buys them. And since it's a whore house, there really won't be any prince charming to come and save them. And that is also a true fact. Don't you see now Charmy? These men are using her just like these same 3 scenarios. A girl sold to the highest bidder for her being afraid of men, being locked up since she has all those scars and was taken as a young girl, and being sold to men like a slut for her pregnancy. And yeah, she's afraid of men. I've noticed how she shies away from Sonic and us. Although Tails is starting to make her turn around. Anyways, don't you see it now? It all fits together! This is another scandal of kidnapping and abusing and…and…”
 
“Okay Vector, take a break. Your head took in WAY too much information today.” Ugh…my head. He's right…I need a nap…
 
 
Ahh, night again. That's much better. And there she is, my little angel. But what's this? She's sleeping with a dog. Dogs. When people call male foxes that, the idiots call them stupid. Ha. Dogs are male foxes, just like vixens are female foxes. And this dog is sleeping with my vixen. Should I tell the boss this? No, I won't even tell him I found her. I want a taste of her first. After all, she is my angel. And I don't like Sato touching her. He has no right to touch her before I do. I'll do something to take him off her trail. And once that…dog is gone, she'll be mine again. Mmm, thinking of her blood on my tongue makes me ecstatic. And her delicious tears as they gracefully drip down her face. And her screams, they make me feel so alive.
 
“I see you've found her Runo.” A tarantula dropped in front of me, his eyes piercing into mine. “Well panther, aren't you going to inform the boss?”
 
“Not yet Hando. I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity. Just like last time.”
 
“When she ran away with that dog?” Yes, that black fox. Another stray the boss found. He's long gone now.
 
“Correct. It was so much fun, taking him apart piece by piece in front of her eyes. Not too mention eating them as well. Heh.”
 
“His eyes were quite succulent.”
 
“Right. And when was the last time we had a good meal like that?” I heard him chuckle, licking his large fangs.
 
“You prove a good point. Just let me know when it's time. I'm VERY hungry. And nothing's better than a boy who's in love with our pet.” Yes, that dog was very exquisite. And this one smells even better. I could smell her all over him. Except for a few specific parts. Hmm, I'll wait until he's…ready. But that smell…it's so…it's so…wait. Another scrumptious scent. It smells like my angel's, and yet it's not.
 
“You smell it, don't you?”
 
“Yes, but what is it?”
 
“Don't you see it? Our pet has finally had her cub. Another female to add to our menu.” Ahh, yes. The bat's kin. I've never liked that bat. And that fur…it's his. I can't wait til she's older, so I could hear her suffer and bleed. If only I could snatch her from the crib and tear into her skin and feast on her blood. But the boss said no. And whatever he says goes.
 
“She'll never taste as good as her mother. But I'll still enjoy her cries of pain and her smell of fear. Just like her father.”
 
“Let's leave now Runo. Before Sato finds her.”
 
“Yes, we must mask her scent. For the time being.” I'll be watching you my little vixen.
 
 
What…what was that feeling I just had? I crept out of bed, not wanting to wake Miles or my baby. I felt drawn to the window, scanning the area for anything, something. There was that glimpse, my heart racing and my breaths short. His eyes. But how…I thought…what will I do? Please let me be wrong. Please let it be my imagination. But why…why do I feel that it's really him?
 
“Because…he's the one who ate Drazen…” My only friend…and first crush…
 
 
A/N: That's right, they found her. And the things Vector said are really true facts. Watch the news. And the Philippines fact, it happened to my mom. So don't even dare. She got out by marrying an old rich man. But he died. And no, the old man isn't related to my family. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter; I really had to make my brain work since I was winging it. XD