Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ Watching Eyes ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Phew! Didn't have to edit it that much! Thank goodness! Hope you enjoy this revised version! But first! I have Sonic stories up for “adoption.” Here's the list.
--------
Guardian Angel-Tails has someone watching over him. But who, or what, is it? Pairings???/Tails Amy/Sonic Rouge/Knuckles ???/Shadow
 
How I Hate Thee-Tails has been separated from most of his friends for several years, a quartet of girls keeping them away. Knuckles decides to do something about it, taking all of them to a private beach resort. But, their troubles aren't over yet.
 
Goddesses of the Sun and Night-Two goddesses of the light and dark are twins. Tribes believe they drank from an ancient spring and died, becoming mortals. Even when they were reborn, they died protecting special emeralds. The world is almost in total chaos, and the Sonic gang needs help. And those tribes believe that their reincarnations will be appearing soon...
 
When Toddlers Attack-Knuckles' sister has been going out for a while, but the neighbors will no longer baby sit her daughters. Sonic and his friends volunteer. The girls have something else in mind.
 
Welcome to Reality-Life isn't all rainbows and butterflies; it's more complicated than you think.
 
Shadow Gets a New Little Sister-Shadow is living on an island far from human society. He saves someone who is like him, only she had it worse and still has her terrible memories. But one day, the enemies of the scientists come back! Can he protect her?
 
Well, that's all of them. Send me a pm or e-mail with the subject being adoption if you're interested. Well, on with the story!
 
-----------
 
Disclaimer: I think you get the idea. I only own Keido, Runo, Christina, and Starlight.
 
---------
 
Chapter 10: Watching Eyes
 
-----------
 
~Boss's POV~
 
------------
 
Blood red eyes peered through the darkness; gazing down at the empty streets. I watched as he leaped to the next building, scanning the area. That was Runo's specialty, finding his prey. Sato told me we were close. How close, right here in the city. But where exactly, that is the question. I could picture her reaction right now. Down on her knees, begging for mercy. Fear clearly seen in her eyes, trembling uncontrollably.
 
I smirked to myself. It was so delicious. And it would be even better once Sato takes her. Her spirit would be broken completely, her eyes blank. Then she'll be all mine. No one elses. Unless they have some cash, I'll let them have a go.
 
Runo returned, but it seemed he was disappointed.
 
“I've looked everywhere, but I couldn't find her. It seems that her scent vanished.
 
“How so?” My anger rose. She vanished? I'm not buying that bull! “Then what the hell are you doing here? Get outta here and find that fuckin' bitch!”
 
“Fine…” He disappeared from my sight, my fist making a hole in the brick wall.
 
“That little skank! Just wait til I get my claws on her! I'll make sure she'll never pull a stunt like this again!” I thought she learned her place when she tried to run away with that damn black fox. Tch!
 
“Boss, something doesn't seem right.”
 
“Hmm? What Keido?”
 
“Runo never loses a scent. I think he's playing you.
 
“What!?”
 
Want me to take `care' of him?”
 
“No, let's watch things play out Keido. Then, we'll get the traitor.” Selfish panther.
 
---------
 
~Christina's POV~
 
---------
 
It's warm, yet cold. Eyes, watching me. Why, do I feel these things? I opened my eyes to face him once more. His head laid upon my neck, slowly nuzzling and rubbing. He seemed sad, and wanting. I couldn't help but feel guilt pang inside of me. Why. Why do you suddenly care? It was too soon. Much too soon. I'll only end up hurting you. My heart…it still yearns for HIM…but he's dead. Please, don't fall any deeper. I'm trying not to fall for you…I don't want you to think you're just a replacement…
 
“He really likes you now.” I raised my head slightly and saw Amy standing at the door. “Sure, he was a complete jerk when you two first met. But he never fell in love before, and didn't know how to act. Then there was you being pregnant and the way you dressed, he was being stereotypical. Sonic told me if he's unsure about something, he becomes a smart ass and acts the opposite of what he really is. So, he already liked you, he just wasn't aware of it at the time. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid now.” She motioned for me to follow her, so I quietly slid out of the bed, seeing him frown when I left. Smiling softly, I stroked his fur until he smiled, leaving the room to talk to Amy privately. We sat down on the couch, me taking deep breathes as I tried to clear my breathe. I had to let her know. I can't keep this bottled up to myself. No. They deserve to know the truth. I won't tell them everything, but I'll tell them what I can. Firming my resolve, I turned to Amy, who was waiting patiently. “So, are you ready to talk now?” I nodded my head, it was time.
 
“I'm…afraid. I really don't want to get anyone involved with my problems. Yet, there you guys were, crowding around me on the train. Truthfully, I was scared out of my mind why you guys were so close. I was a complete stranger and people were already staring at me. I'm still somewhat afraid of men, but Miles is helping me get over it. But it really did hurt when he looked at me with disgust. He didn't know anything about me, and he was treating me like trash. Talk about how surprised I was when he decided to kiss me when he escorted me home after we went to the mall.” Amy's jaw dropped, not knowing about the incident. “Yeah, I know. I was too afraid to even go near him. Although you changed that when you had him take me out of the apartment to set up the surprise baby shower. Ha ha. He actually licked my neck.” Amy stood up, her hammer out as she started to make her way to my room. I panicked and grabbed her arm, shaking my head. “It's all right! That's all he did!” With a grunt, she sat back down, still itching to pound Miles. “Well, thanks to you, we kind've got closer after that. But I really don't want to get close to any guy. But not because of my fear.”
 
“Why then?”
 
“There was…another boy. That I fell in love with a long time ago…”
 
“What happened to him?”
 
“…They killed him. Right in front of my very eyes…”
 
------------
 
~Runo's POV~
 
----------
 
Well, well, well. Looks like she decided to spill the beans. Heheh. I still remember her screams and tears, and the look in the boy's eyes as we slowly dismembered him as Keido held the bitch back. Hmm. I wonder what we'll do to that meddling fox down there. Touching our property. Well, more like mine. Despite what Sato says, she is MINE. She was quite the tasty morsel. Her blood like no other. She was quite peculiar about her looks. No one knows exactly what she is, except me. Her blood told me everything. She's a hybrid between two different types of foxes. A Cross Fox and an Arctic Fox. This explained her changes. Because of her traits, her eyes and hair changed colors and her fur would thicken and soften through the seasons. Yet, I haven't told a soul. She's mine, so why should I tell.
 
That boy. I'll teach him a lesson for touching my little morsel. I'll cut his tongue off, sew his mouth shut, smash his hands to bit, and rip out his heart. And while he dies, I'll fuck her right in front of him while he dies, burning his soul. Oh how frightened she'll be, her delicious fear.
 
But why do I have to wait. I'll just have to satisfy myself with other morsels. Now where do I find one this late. Ooh, that young Opossum looks tasty. A little too sluttish for my tastes, but she'll do. Licking my lips, I slid from sight. Eying my prey, walking down the alley. Studying her closely. Ahh, her smell states she's a prostitute. No one will care about her well being. No one else seems to be around, perfect. Now how to keep her big mouth shut. I felt my tail twitch and knew just what to do now. I slowly crept up to her, grabbing her by the waist and wrapping my tail around her mouth, blocking her scream.
 
“You better behave young lady. For I can just have a taste of your blood right now.” That shut her up. I dragged her back with me into the shadows. Shortly after, her cries of death echoed throughout the city.
 
-------------
 
~Tails' POV~
 
-------------
 
I slowly opened my eyes, suddenly sitting up when I realized Christina was gone. My eyes scanned the room, relaxing when I saw her enter through the door. She covered her mouth as she yawned, rubbing her eyes. I smiled at her, stretching my arms as I slid out of the bed. I walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. I just wanted to stay here and hold her in my arms for eternity.
 
“Bwa…” My right ear twitched toward the crib behind me, lil' Star was awake. Which means she's hungry. “Bwa..” Which also means she's going to keep saying that. “Bwa.” And get louder. “Bwa!” And louder until Christina fed her. “BWA!” I felt Christina shift a bit, smiling at me as she left my arms. Once again, lil Star gets all of the attention.
 
“I'm coming Starlight, I'm coming.” I decided to get some breakfast and went to the living room, turning the TV on to the news. Amy came in from the kitchen, handing me a plate of waffles.
 
“Earlier this morning a body of a female teenage opossum was found dead here in Station Square. There seems to be claw marks all over her body and completely drained of blood. So far our investigators have found no trace of the murderer. Another strange thing is that there was no blood whatsoever splattered on the ground or walls, or even fingerprints on the body. I'm Scarlet Garcia and I'll provide you with any updates of this hideous crime scene.”
 
“They found her across the street in one of the alleys.” Amy was trembling, a sense of fear evident in her eyes.
 
“We shouldn't tell Christina. She just started to feel…comfortable. I don't want her to be afraid again.”
 
“Afraid of what?” My body froze and I lost my breath. She heard me, which means she'll find out.
 
“Well, we decided you should live with Knuckles for a while to catch up. We're just worried that you're still afraid of heights.”
 
“Oh, I'll be all right. No better way to overcome my fear than facing it, right?” I inwardly sighed of relief. She didn't find out and was going to be safe from harm. I walked over, putting my arm around her waist, giving her a wink. “Oh, I see. We're taking your plane!” Wow, she's quick.
 
-----------
 
~Knuckles' POV~
 
--------------
 
Another eventless day. The Chao were fast asleep. I could tell from their snores. I was also getting some rest, drifting off. I opened my eyes when I started to hear a familiar sound, Tails' plane. I'd recognize that whirring anywhere. I sat up and stretched my arms, feeling a little light headed. My vision was a little blurry, wobbling a bit. I could make out about…three moving images. One was kind of the, the other two different shades of…gold I think, one of them with a red blotch.
 
“Hey Knuckles. Hope you have room for two.” That was Tails' voice. Hmm, I wonder what he meant. My vision cleared up and I saw my friends and family in front of me. Tails and Amy seemed to be carrying suitcases. I wonder why. Wait.
 
“Are you saying my little sister and niece are staying here?” They all just plain nodded. I felt my eyes pop out and my jaw drop a bit. Tails had walked over and took me away from the girls.
 
“You see Knuckles, there was a dead girl found in the alley across the street and we don't want Christina panicking. We just started to make her feel comfortable and think she's safe.”
 
“I see.” We went back and got everything out of the plane. The problem now was where to put them. Luckily, there wasn't very much. The majority was Starlight's supplies. I noticed Christina put everything in a couple duffel bags. What do you know, problem solved. She slung one over her shoulder and gave the other to me. “What about your clothes?”
 
“The suitcases are weatherproof. Besides, first we have to settle in and figure out how to sleep.” Ignoring the first part, I took all the suitcases and carried them easily with one arm. “Wow, looks like you got stronger over the years.” I filled up with pride and stuck my nose in the air, my eyes closed.
 
“Of course I did. I am, after all, the Guardian of the Master Emerald!” I heard her giggle and little and smiled to myself.
 
“Still gloating on about that? Some things never change.” Gloating? I don't gloat!
 
“I've never gloated and you know it!”
 
“Yes you have! Quote, `Only big, strong boys are big and strong enough to protect the big, strong Master Emerald!' Unquote.” Little sisters. Can't live with them, can't live without them.
 
--------------
 
~Runo's POV~
 
-------------
 
Curses. I lost my prey's trail. I can't find her anywhere. The one I'm on was cold. Many hours ago. I can't seem to get a whiff of her. But that fox, I smell her all over him. Wait, it's that same boy who slept with her! He must know where she is. Or probably took her to his territory. I'll have to keep track of him, to find my prey once more. But first, I'll have to settle my hunger. That slut was but a mere snack. I need a full course meal. Sniffing the air, I sensed two virgins nearby. Perfect. The virgin's blood is the best. Only second to my young vixen's.
 
I crept over to where I sensed my delicious appetites. Ahh, there they are. Young human teenagers. Must be getting out of that strange place they call `school.' Hmm, I've never had human blood before. I've always wondered what it would taste like. Well, looks like today's my lucky day than. I checked the surrounding area for any people and a place to taste them. Ooh, that spot looks perfect. Isolated, dark, and hard to reach by humans. I returned to my appetites and waited until the time was right. Yes, perfect, an alley once more. Now, to go get my food.
 
----------------
 
Grr, I don't see why I can't kill her!”
Now now Runo, I don't think you want to do that.” Two lone figures stood in an isolated room with a flickering light.
And why is that!?”
She's but an orphan, and a young girl. No one will come for her or care what we do either.”
And your point is?”
I know you smell her delicious blood and want a taste of it.”
“…Yes boss.”
But why have it all at once and never taste it again. She could become your wife, and you could taste her for the rest of your life.”
Mmm, interesting.”
Of course, we'll have to discipline her first, raise her so she'll be submissive to our demands. And I think we'll start with her purity and innocence.” Chuckles echoed throughout the room and a little girl was huddled in a corner, having heard every word.
 
---------------
 
A/N: Whoo, done with that chapter! Sadly for you Sonic fans, I have other stories. But don't worry, I'll be putting up Ch. 11 first. ^^