Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The commitment to Commitment ❯ The Proposal ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey! Please read this for me. I'm aware it's incredibly short, but I'm not as good as The Real Watch For Stars, YiffyOne, and Luv Shadow 14(That's right, I think you guys are the best and no one can surpass your skills). Ahem, anyway, please read and tell me what you think!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Rouge, Knuckles, Sonic, Tails, Amy, Cream, or Shadow. They are owned by SEGA or some other shit like that. You get the point.
 
Chapter 1: The Proposal
 
“I can't believe Knuckles and I are actually engaged.” Rouge said.
 
It's really a pretty crazy way how Rouge and Knuckles ended up together.
 
It all started out as a normal day on Angel Island. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining bright, and all that other shit(That's right, I cuss, so deal with it dammit). That's when Rouge appeared on the scene.
 
I'll tell him; I'll just tell Knuckles how I really feel about him Rouge thought. She looked around, but Knuckles was nowhere to be found. Right when she was going to leave, Knuckles came out of his hut and yelled to Rouge.
 
“Hey there, knucklehead.” Rouge said with a grin. ”What's going on?”
 
“ Not too much, just the usual KEEPING THE MASTER EMERALD OUT OF YOUR HANDS!” Knuckles yelled.
 
Typical, he always assumes I'm here for that jewel every time I come here Rouge thought to herself. “Calm down, I am not here for that shiny little treasure, at least not today.”
 
“Actually,” Knuckles said, “I was hoping I could talk to you.”
 
As soon as he finished that sentence, he flew off.
 
“That's weird,” Rouge said to herself, “Usually he jumps right in front of the Master Emerald when he sees m…”
 
Rouge was cut off by her own surprise. The Master Emerald wasn't at the pedestal. It was gone.
 
“I guess I'd better go tell that knucklehead.”
 
When Rouge arrived, she could sworn she was in the wrong place. For one thing, There were party festivities. Second, there were tables with beautifully carved engravings on them. And thirdly, everyone was here. Sonic and Tails, Amy and Cream, even Shadow! When Knuckles came close enough to Rouge for her to speak, she asked him,” Knuckles, what is this?”
 
Knuckles started,” Rouge, there is something I need to tell you. I have always loved you. I loved you since the first time I saw you. I just never had the courage to tell you.”
“Knuckles, I love you too, and I didn't try to steal the Master Emerald for as much as itself, but to see you in hopes that someday I could tell you how much I love you.” Rouge said, tears running down her face.
 
“Well,” Knuckles said,” That's a load of relief. Rouge, will you marry me?”
 
“Oh Knuckles, yes, yes, yes, I will!” Rouge cried.
 
Knuckles said with a grin on his face,” I think you'll like your ring. GUYS, THAT'S THE CUE!”
 
That's when Sonic and Tails took the ring to Rouge.
 
Rouge was surprised, but managed to say, “I can't believe it. The ring, it's the, the...”
 
“The Master Emerald?” Knuckles said. ”Yeah, I had Tails put an anti-gravity device on the ring. It should feel as light as a feather.”
 
Rouge said,” Oh Knuckles, this is the happiest day of my life!”
 
“Mine too Rouge,” Knuckles said, “Mine too.”
 
A/N: So, what did you think? I know it's short, but its my first story ever! Please review! I'll be sure to update with more chapters as soon as possible!