Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The commitment to Commitment ❯ The Party ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey! It's me again! Since I didn't tell you last time, the first chapter is more of a prologue. Now that Rouge has said yes, the party can begin! Thank you , the one who knows emeralds, and thank you Star and Amy(still think you two and Josh are the best)who gave me my one and only review so far. I take the time for each and every one, so please, GIVE ME A REVIEW! This one is a bit longer. It won't focus on Rouge and Knuckles so much this chapter, but on Sonic and Amy, and Tails and Cream. Please enjoy the chapter.
 
Chapter 2: The Party
 
After Rouge put on her ring, she sat down with Knuckles. Everyone had now moved to the same table.
 
“Okay,” Shadow exclaimed with a smile on his face,” Who wants ice cream and cake!”
 
Everyone was silent with shock.
 
“Shadow,” Sonic said,” Are you straight or what?”
 
“What, a guy can't be happy for once at a party?” Shadow asked.
 
“You're lucky we're at an Engagement Party faker, or else I'd be shoving some lead down your throat!” Shadow threatened, now holding his guns cocked at Sonic.
 
Amy said with her usual angry, threatening voice, “All right, you two better calm down, or I'll use my Piko Piko hammer to quiet you down!”
 
“Fine,” Sonic stated, “but Shadow is still the dullest person I have ever seen.”
 
“I'm okay with that,” Shadow said, now back to his normal self,” but Sonic is still the dumbest asshole I have ever laid eyes on.”
 
That sense of victory made Shadow grin.
 
“Why you…” Sonic said.
 
Just then, Sonic got a smash on the head from Amy and her hammer.
 
“Owwwww! Amy, that hurt!” Sonic screamed, rubbing the new bruise on his head.
 
Shadow laughed and pointed at Sonic,” Hahaha! I think you just ticked off your girlfriend faker!”
 
Shadow continued to laugh for a few more seconds before Amy gave him the same treatment as Sonic.
 
“Ouch!” Shadow yelled, “Okay I'm done.”
 
“Finally! Now that we have that problem out of the way, it's time for the party games!” Amy cheered.
 
The first game was a piñata. Ironically, it was made to resemble Eggman. Rouge and Knuckles were content, so they let Tails and Cream go first.
 
Tails explained,” Okay Cream, the game is really simple. All you do is take the stick and hit the piñata as hard as you can. When you break it open, candy will come out.”
 
Cream said,” Okay, I'll try.”
 
After Cream had hit the piñata about four or five times, it broke open.
 
Both Tails and Cream screamed in unison, “CANDY!!!!”
 
Obviously, the two jumped out for the candy, and one of those dirt clouds with the characters' arms and legs popping out appeared.
 
When they were down to the last piece, Cream and Tails both grabbed for it. They ended up holding each other's hands. Cream stared into Tails' eyes, and Tails into Cream's. After a few seconds, they both away from each other, both blushing.
 
Cream went to Amy, and Tails went to Sonic. Knuckles and Rouge just sat there, both smiling.
 
“Amy, does Tails like me?” Cream asked, still blushing.
 
Amy replied,” Oh, of course he does; didn't you see how he gazed into your eyes?”
 
Cream blushed even more, and said,” I guess so.”
 
Tails, still blushing as well, said to Sonic, “Sonic, I think I'm in love with Cream.”
 
“Awww, that's cute Tails” Sonic said.
 
“Don't tease me Sonic,” Tails said, still blushing, “you're in love with Amy.”
 
Sonic hushed,” Tails, be quieter; I don't need everyone, especially Amy, knowing that. If Shadow knew, he would never let me live it down.”
 
“Okay, sorry,” Tails said,” then don't tease me. Do you think Cream likes me?”
 
Sonic replied,” Well duh! Didn't you see how she looked in you eyes dude? She totally digs you. Jeez, Tails, I thought you were the genius.
 
Tails was now red in the face from anger and yelled, “NO ONE DISSES MY I.Q.! HEY AMY! SONIC WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETH…”
 
Sonic had covered Tails' mouth. Tails was still mumbling and trying to get free of Sonic's grasp.
 
Sonic let go of Tails, and talked to him in an angry voice, “Tails, shut up! I can't have Amy know I love h…Oh hi Amy! Umm……how long have you been standing there?”
 
Amy looked deep into Sonic's eyes and in a sexy voice she said, “Long enough to know I can do this.”
 
“What!?” Sonic said, confused,” what can you…”
 
Sonic was cut off by Amy's lips upon his. At first, Sonic had been too surprised to move, but he relaxed and started enjoying the kiss. Sonic then started giving Amy tongue. The two hedgehogs moaned in satisfaction and began to roll over the ground. Tails just stood watching them, sweatdropping.
 
“Oh my friggin God!” Shadow burst out,” faker is making out with pinkie!”
 
Shadow fell over laughing, grabbing his chest and kicking his legs up and down. After about two minutes, Sonic and Amy finally let go of ach other.
 
Amy, now bushing, said,” Hey Sonic?”
 
“Yeah” Sonic replied.
 
“You're a good kisser.” Amy said.
 
Sonic replied, “You're not too bad yourself.”
 
Knuckles laughed, then said, “That's Sonic for you!”
 
 
A/N: It looks like now something is happening with everyone but Shadow. In the next chapter, the Sonic and Amy will be staying at Amy's apartment, Rouge and Knuckles at her place, and Cream and Tails at Tails' house. Remember: PLEASE REVIEW! Every single one counts!