Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The commitment to Commitment ❯ The Following Night ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ok, anything in bold, is either an A/N or just part of the story telling you what's happening. Thanks to Tails_Worship 14 for letting me write this chapter! I enjoy working with ya buddy! Lol Ok, here's the newest chapter! Hope you like it!
 
E/N: Hey! It's me again!By the way, I've decided to change the plot, even though I don't know what it is yet. Since I'm no good at writinganything beyond fluff, I've askedLuv Shadow 14 to do this chapter. Now she's my partner for this story!Thanks again! (Waves at Amy)I guess that makes me the editor for this chapter.I've decided to make up acharacterthat will be Shadow'sgirlfriend. As always,PLEASE REVIEW! I'm sure both sheand Iwould appreciate it. Please enjoy the story.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic, Tails, Amy, Cream, Knuckles, Rouge, or Shadow.
Finola is 25% owned by me(Tails_Worship14), 25% owned by Luv Shadow 14, 25% owned by Watch For Stars, and 25% owned by YiffyOne.
 
When the party was over, Rouge and Knuckles headed back to her house. They stood outside on her stoop for a minute, talking.
 
Knuckles, I love you, you know that right? Rouge asked, taking his hand.
 
Yeah, but, why do you ask? Knuckles placed his other hand on her cheek and gazed into her eyes.
 
Well, you've never been with anyone else before, have you? Like sexually?
 
He took his hand off of her cheek and said, Yeah, why? You want to?
 
“Well, I was just wondering because, well, I've had more than one experience in that field” she shrugged her shoulders a little nervously.
 
Well I'm ok with it if you are. Now, do you want to do this, or not? he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his lips on hers. She rose up on her tip-toes and wrapped her arms around the back of his head, being careful of the ring. His tongue tapped her bottom lip and she opened her mouth, giving his tongue entrance. They entwined their tongues together, moaning a little. Knuckles broke off; if he hadn't, he probably would've taken her right there on the door step.
 
She bit her bottom lip, thinking. Yeah,” she said finally, Yeah, let's.
 
Ok. He let go of her waist and took one of her hands. He led her inside and down the hall to her bedroom. She took her ring off and set it down on her dresser, careful not to let it fall. She walked over to the bed and laid down on her side across it.
 
Knuckles kicked his shoes off over to the wall and threw his gloves off to the closet. He got on the bed and laid down right next to Rouge; he massaged her arms with his ungloved hands and took her in for another searing kiss.
 
Meanwhile
 
The Blue Blur ran down the street in a streak of blue and pink. Sonic carried Amy to her house and dropped her off on her porch. He was about to run off when she grabbed his hand. Why don't you come in for a minute? Amy said.
 
O-ok Sonic stuttered. How could he refuse her beautiful emerald green eyes? So he followed her into the house, which smelled of flowers and potpourri. He inhaled the scent and thought, Smells just like Amy,My Amy. He plopped down on the couch and sighed heavily.
 
Sonic! Come here for a minute! Amy yelled from her room down the hall.
 
Sonic cautiously got up. I think I know where this is going.I'm gonna like this. He licked his lips as he walked down the hallway. Her door was slightly ajar, so he pushed it all the way open. There was Amy, still fully dressed to Sonic's disappointment, but she was sitting on the bed, coaxing him to sit down next to her.
 
Sonic, have you ever had sex? she asked him.
 
His eyes got wide as he sat down and he looked at her. No I haven't. Why?
 
Oh, I was just wondering what it was like, is all she dropped her chin to her chest, looking down at her hands.
 
Sonic shook his head a little bit and cursed himself in his mind. He put one hand under her chin and lifted her head up to his. Before she could protest, he pressed his lips to hers. Would you like to find out? he asked.
 
She stared up into his eyes and nodded slightly. “Yes” She whispered.
 
Sonic started taking his gloves off and then kicked his shoes off. He got up and knelt down over top of Amy as she pressed her back against the bed. He whipped her headband off and then removed her gloves slowly as she kicked off her boots.
 
He trailed her hands over her body and pressed his lips to hers again, this time getting tongue. Both moaning, Sonic began lifting up the hem of her dress.
 
Meanwhile
 
Tails and Cream were taking a walk through the woods, heading towards Tails' house. Cream glanced over at Tails; when he looked at her, she blushed, snapping her head back forwards. It was when he took her hand in his that she jumped and became more relaxed.
 
She looked back over at him and saw that he was blushing just as much, if not more, than she was. “Tails, do you like me?” she asked, her blush deepening.
 
He stopped abruptly at this question and stared at her. It took him a second to reply with, “Yes, I do Cream. I do like you a lot.” He smiled widely and gave her a thumbs-up, though pretty sloppily.
 
“Oh, I'm so glad” She said smiling.
 
“And you like me, right?” he asked, starting to walk again.
 
Yes, I do Tails. You know that. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't have let you hold my hand, would I?” she started swinging their hands back and forth.
 
What if I was just trying to keep you safe?” he asked.
 
“Well I don't know, exactly. I guess you're right,” she said, slowing down a bit. But I do like you, Tails.”
 
“And I, you” He said.
 
When they got back to Tails' house, he invited Cream inside to stay awhile. (A/N: Don't get any nasty ideas! They're just kids!) Cream accepted and she went in and sat down on Tails' couch, hands in lap, looking around.
 
Tails went in to the kitchen to get something for them to drink. He came out with 2 glasses of water, then handed one to Cream and set one down on the table in front of the couch. He sat down next to Cream and stared off into space. It was when her hand found its way to his tails that he looked up at her.
 
She stroked one tail, then the other, knowing that his tails were the most sensitive parts of his body. He gazed into her eyes and smiled, and she smiled back. He caressed her cheek with one of his hands, inching ever closer to her.
 
She knew it was coming: her first kiss. And she couldn't wait. She wanted to know why everyone swooned over being kissed by their loved one. She wanted to know. Wanted to know what it tasted like, what it felt like. And she was about to experience it first hand for herself, finally.
 
He could feel it; the tension, the pressure of that sacred first kiss. And he was going to share it with Cream, the one that he had loved on sight, if love at first sight was even possible. He put his hand on the side of her head as her hands stopped massaging his tails. Secretly, he wished she hadn't stopped, but forgot, as suddenly their lips were only a breath apart.
 
Then, they stopped. They had no idea why or how, but they knew they had stopped, and it was killing both of them. So Tails decided to be the man and take it the rest of the way. He pressed his lips against hers gently, as if she were a rare and valuable antique.
 
She suppressed a moan as his lips touched hers and she slipped her eyes shut, not thinking or caring about the outside world or what was happening in it. All she thought about was Tails and this kiss. Now she knew what it felt like. She wanted to know what it tasted like, now. So, slowly and carefully she brushed her tongue across his lips, and to her surprise, he opened his mouth and let her tongue in.
 
Tails couldn't hold in his moan anymore, and let it out as her tongue entered his mouth. He tangled his tongue with hers, and just when they couldn't breathe anymore, they broke off. He stared at her eyes for a long minute before wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her close to him. He inhaled and went blank in his mind for a quick second; he had to shake it out of his mind.
 
Cream glanced over to the clock: 10:30 pm. “Omigosh!” she exclaimed.
 
“What?” Tails asked, letting her go and looking at her urgently.
 
“It's 10:30!” she said. “Mother will be wondering where I am!” She jumped up but was pulled back down by Tails.
 
“Shh, call her and tell her you're spending the night over here.” He said. “I've got room.” He smiled and reassured her that everything would be all right.
 
“Ok” she said. She walked to the kitchen and picked up the phone receiver. She dialed her mother's number. Silence, then, “Yes, Mother. I am staying at Tails' house for the night. No, I'll be fine. I'll be back in the morning. Yes, Mother. Ok, I love you, too. Bye. She hung up the phone and walked back to Tails. She said that it was ok. She smiled and Tails stood up.
 
“That's great! Come on! You're sleeping with me tonight.” So after he shut off all of the lights in the house, he led her to his room, and they fell asleep in his bed in each other's arms.
 
(Knuckles' P.O.V.)
 
I traced my hands over her curvy body as I kissed her, letting my tongue do whatever the hell it pleased. I heard her moan a bit as I got up to her chest and began inching the large heart off of her. I broke off from the kiss to see the big beauties come out from hiding. I drew a sharp breath as she reached down and grabbed me.
 
I tensed up and felt her do the same as she started stroking and massaging, erecting moans from me every second. I then slipped the rest of her jumpsuit off and marveled at what I saw. She was perfect; there was no other way to put it. As she continued to massage, I reached my hand down and she gasped, but then relaxed a bit.
 
I pulled her in for another blistering kiss. I rolled over on top of her and stared straight into her lovely aquamarine eyes. Rouge,” I said, I'm not gonna bother telling you that there's no way out, seeing as how you've had sex before.
 
“Whatever” was all she said.
 
 
 
(Rouge's P.O.V.)
 
He pulled out and dropped on top of her, pulling her in for another kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close to her. “Oh, Knuckles” she whispered, and fell asleep. He nuzzled her cheek and fell asleep next to her.
 
Meanwhile
 
(Sonic's P.O.V.)
 
Ok, good buddy.This is your first time.But more importantly, her first time. You have to be gentle andslow. This is gonna be hard.
 
I crossed my eyes as I lifted her dress up, still kissing her. I only broke off to get the dress off over her head, and when I did, I saw a beautiful red bra looking up at me. Figures, I thought.
 
I went back to kissing her and I felt her tense up as I grabbed one of her breasts. She relaxed a little as I massaged it, which got me fully aroused. I felt it poke her stomach and she looked down and saw it. Her eyes got wide and then contracted. I knew she was thinking, but about what I didn't know.
 
When I felt her hands on it, I knew what she was thinking. She started stroking and massaging, and I moaned loudly. She knew she must've done something right, because she got faster. I couldn't take anymore, so I ripped her bra off and tore her panties off.
 
 
“Amy, are you sure you wanna do this?” I asked; I cared for her and didn't want her to get hurt. “We can stop now if you want.” I knew I probably wouldn't be able to, but I would if she didn't want to.
 
“No, keep going. I trust you, Sonic” she said, but it was the next three words that got to me, and I knew she was ready. “I love you.” she murmured.
 
 
(Amy's P.O.V.)
 
I snapped my eyes open to see Sonic staring at me, a look of worry on his face. “It's ok, really” I whispered.
 
 
I have now lost my virginity to Sonic the Hedgehog, and I couldn't ask for anything more. I loved him, and he loved me.
 
(3rd Person P.O.V.)
He pulled out and collapsed next to her. He couldn't have been happier with how that went. He felt he didn't go too fast or too slow, and he didn't severely hurt her.
 
“I love you, Sonic” She whispered, hugging him close.
 
“I love you too, Amy” He said, kissing her forehead as she fell asleep. He stayed up for a while, thinking.
 
I guess Tails wasn't all wrong in trying to tell Amy I love her. In a way, he helped. I've never had the courage to tell her myself, and now look.I just made love with her.He yawned and decided it was time for sleep; he snuggled close to Amy and fell asleep.