Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The commitment to Commitment ❯ The Anouncement ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey! It's me again! I'm getting pissed with this low amount of reviews! And thank you for all the people who have given me a review, and I hope you continue to be reliable reviewers. And thank you Watch For Stars for being one of my editors. Anyway, please enjoy the chapter.
 
Chapter 6: The Announcement
 
“There we go. All done,” Sonic said, wiping his hands.
 
The apartment was spotless. Sonic had spent the past 10 minutes cleaning up the place. Amy had said that if he went Sonic speed, he would get too hyper.
 
“Great job, Sonic!” she praised from the couch.
 
“Yeah Amy, the place couldn't look any better.” He turned his head to grin at her. “Now we just have to wait until everyone gets here.”
 
Almost the second the words were out of his mouth, there was a knock on the door.
 
“Hey! Talk about timing! I'll get it, Ames!” he told her when she started to rise.
 
Sonic zoomed towards the door. When he opened it, he was surprised to see who arrived first. “Hey Shadow! I didn't expect you to arrive here first.”
 
“And what do you mean by that remark?”
 
“Uhh…never mind. Please, uh, come in. I guess you can just sit anywhere…”
 
Shadow shrugged and walked through the door.
 
Sonic darted over to the couch and flopped down next to Amy. Shadow took a seat in one of the chairs across from him. While sitting never usually appealed to him, he saw that Sonic, who sat down less than even him, was.
 
“So……Shadow, what have you been up to?” Amy asked after a few silent minutes.
 
“Humph.” Fin… “Is that really any of your business?”
 
“Well, sorry,” she murmured. “I didn't know it was a secret.”
 
Seeing her distress, Sonic spoke up. “Shadow, even for you, that is pretty rude.”
 
“Humph. So sorry if you feel that way,” he replied rather sarcastically.
 
“What's goin' on in your head, Shadow?” Sonic asked.
 
Amy nodded, having been about to ask that herself. “You don't seem yourself.”
 
I'm thinking about Fin. I'm thinking about that kiss, he thought.But I can't tell Sonic or Amy that. “Nothing of your concern, faker.” He slid a glance at Amy. “None of yours either.”
 
Sonic pointed at Shadow suspiciously, “Fine, Shadow. I know you're hiding something. And, mark my words, I will find out what it is.”
 
Shadow sneered at him. “Go ahead and try. I've got nothing to hide.”
 
“Oh trust me Shadow, I will,” Sonic told him, grinning slyly.
 
Just as Shadow was about to draw his gun, the doorbell rang.
 
Amy started clapping. “Oh goodie! More guests!” She jumped up and rushed to the door to open it.
 
“Hello Amy,” came Rouge's silky voice. “How are you and Sonic doing?”
 
“Oh, Rouge, we're doing great!” she gushed. “Sonic decided to move in. How are the soon-to-be weds doing?”
 
“They're doing great,” Knuckles commented.
 
“Oh, hey, Knuckles!” Noticing the look he was giving her, her eyes widened. “Oh, I'm sorry. Please, both of you come in!”
 
Amy sat back down on the couch with Sonic while Knuckles and Rouge sat down on a couch opposite them, but on the side of Shadow's chair.
 
“Rouge,” Sonic started after a moment, “isn't that your Ex World Grand Prix outfit?”
 
Knuckles got as red as his fur from anger and jumped up to stand in front of Rouge. “STOP LOOKING AT MY FIANCÉ, SONIC!” he ordered.
 
“Calm down, Knuckles! I was just wondering why she was wearing it considering Jet and his partners already obtained the Babylon treasure!” Sonic screamed.
 
“Since you asked, I'm wearing this outfit for my Knuckie.”
 
Rouge pulled Knuckles back down next to her to give him a gentle kiss. …But it wasn't very long before the kiss deepened and the two started moaning. Sonic, Amy, and Shadow sweatdropped.
 
“Umm…we're right here you know,” Amy said.
 
Rouge and Knuckles broke apart, gasping for air. Knuckles blushed and Rouge chuckled, keeping her arms around the echidna.
 
“Yeah, sorry about that,” Knuckles muttered.
 
“Hey, two can play at that game,” Sonic said, grinning widely.
 
Sonic tugged Amy closer against him and kissed her, quickly deepening it. The two moaned in satisfaction and continued kissing until Knuckles loudly cleared throat. “We get the point!” he shouted. They broke apart and Sonic winked at Amy, grinning again.
 
Shadow had closed his eyes during the interlude and was now deep in thought. I wonder if my kiss to Fin will be like the one these two couples are experiencing…
 
“Earth to Shadow,” Sonic said. “Wake up!” Shadow opened his eyes and glared at the still grinning hedgehog. “What's wrong? You feeling a little embarrassed being around all of us?”
 
“Please,” Shadow responded. “I can get any girl I want anytime I want.”
 
“Of course you can Shadow,” Sonic said sarcastically.
 
“That's it faker!! I'll kill you!!” Knuckles and Rouge both had to hold Shadow back when he jumped up to ring Sonic's neck.
 
Sonic shook his pointer finger. “Temper, temper Shadow.”
 
“Ahhhhh!!!! You're gonna get what's comin to y-''
 
Tired of it, Knuckles swung his fist down on Shadow's head, knocking him out.
 
“Knuckles!” Amy gasped.
 
“Sorry, but isn't this easier?” he said with a shrug. “This way, Shadow calms down while he's out cold, and Sonic is happy. Everyone wins.”
 
“Knuckles, put him on the bed. I hope you'll apologize to him later,” Amy said, shaking her head in exasperation.
 
Knuckles scratched his head, “Yeah, I'll make sure to do that.” Yeah right!
 
As Knuckles was carting the unconscious Shadow from the room, the sound of the doorbell was heard again.
 
“I guess that's Tails and Cream. I'll get it,” Sonic said.
 
He ran over to the door, opening it before the bell stopped.
 
“Hey, Tails,” he greeted.
 
“Hey, Sonic!” He walked in with Cream, smiling, then his eye caught something he didn't understand. “Uhh…why is Knuckles dragging Shadow over to the other room?”
 
“Uhh…” Sonic looked over his shoulder, sweatdropping. “It's a long story. How about you and Cream sit down?”
 
“Well,” Amy announced once everyone was sitting, “Sonic and I have an announcement. Well, umm, Sonic and I are now boyfriend and girlfriend.”
 
“WHAT!?” Tails screamed.
 
“Amy, your wish came true!” Cream exclaimed, happy for her friend.
 
“Yes, it did Cream,” Amy said with a wide smile. “Did yours?”
 
Cream blushed, looking at Tails. “I think so,” she whispered.
 
Amy was whispered into Cream's ear. “Well Cream, would you ask Tails if you two would like to announce something?”
 
A/N: Hey! Please review! It's the only thing that keeps me going. Anyway, Please review, and I'll update as soon as I can.