Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The commitment to Commitment ❯ The Gathering ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
A/N: It's me again! I don't have much to say. Just review! I can be one friggin sentence for I care. Just review! Give it up for my editor this chapter, Watch For Stars* (Applause) Anyway, enjoy the chapter.
 
At Amy's Apartment
 
BEEP BEEP
 
“Is it morning already?” Amy asked.
 
Sonic was still asleep, so she didn't disturb him. She turned off her alarm, than went to the bathroom to shower. She was already naked, so it was easy to slide under the spray of warm water, letting it clean her body.
 
Last night was wonderful. After all these years, I finally have something special with Sonic. Is he going to propose to me? No, I need to slow down. He will take it one step at a time. But if he does propose, I hope it's soon!
 
Amy kept ranting on in her head until the water became cold. She got out of the shower, and dried her quills. She then put on a towel, and went back to the bedroom.
 
Sonic was now awake. He smiled and said, “How's my prefect Ames doin this mornin'.”
 
Amy shooed with her hand. “Sonic! I'm not dressed yet.”
 
Sonic just said, “I'm okay with that.”
 
Amy shrugged, “Look, I'm going to change in the other room. And you'd better not peek.”
 
Sonic put an innocent look on his face, “Who me? I would never.”
 
“Oh, can it, Sonic.” Amy left the room.
 
I can't believe it. I'm finally with Amy. I love her, and she loves me back. I wonder when she'll be ready to tell the others.
 
Amy came back into the bedroom, now in her usual outfit.
 
“Sonic?”
 
“Yeah Ames?”
 
“Could we have everyone come over? I want to tell them about us.”
 
“What!?” Sonic yelled.
 
“I'm sorry, Sonic.”
 
Sonic kissed her, than said in a calm voice, “No, it's fine. I just didn't know you'd be ready to tell everyone. I may not trust some people, but I trust you.”
 
Amy hugged him and said, “Thanks, Sonic.”
 
She went to her phone and called Vanilla's house.
 
“Hello,” she said when someone answered, “it's Amy”
 
“Oh. Hello, Amy,” Vanilla responded.
 
“Is Cream there?”
 
“I'm sorry Amy, I'm afraid she isn't here. She slept over at Tails' house.”
 
“Okay, thank you Vanilla. Bye”
 
“Sonic?” Amy asked
 
“Yeah?”
 
“I called Vanilla, and she said that Cream slept over at Tails' house.”
 
Sonic face went blank with shock as he was horrified. “You don't think they-”
 
“Sonic!” she scolded, interrupting him. “They're just kids!”
 
“Sorry, Amy. It's just that Tails has always been like my little bro. If I found out he did that at his age, I'd have a heart attack.”
 
“And Sonic?”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Don't mention it to Tails or Cream if they come over.”
 
“I know not to do that!” Sonic yelled.
 
“Okay then. I'm going to call Tails now.”
 
Amy went back to the phone, and called Tails.
 
“Hello?” Tails asked.
 
“Hi Tails. It's Amy.”
 
“Hey, Amy. How's it going?”
 
“I'm fine. Tails, we're having everyone come over for an important announcement. Can you come?”
 
“Sure thing, but you said “we”. Who else is there?”
 
“You'll find out soon enough. And have Cream come. I can't find her.”
 
“Sure thing, Amy. Bye.”
 
Tails' House
 
Amy hung up. Tails hung up as well, than looked at Cream. She was still asleep, but he had to wake her up.
 
He walked over and shook her lightly. “Cream?”
 
She rubbed her eyes, and blinked them open. “Yes Tails?”
 
“Amy wants us to come over to her apartment for an announcement. Everyone is going.”
 
“Okay,” she said standing up.
 
With that, they both headed towards Amy's house.
 
Rouge's House
 
Rouge's phone started to ring. Rouge moaned from drowsiness, and kissed Knuckles.
 
“Knuckie, could you get the phone. I'm too tired.”
 
Knuckles smiled and said, “How can I say no to you?”
 
He got out of bed, and picked up the phone.
 
“Hello?” Knuckles asked.
 
“Knuckles!? This is Rouge's place. What are you…” She trailed off as the reason hit her. “Oh…I, uh, don't need to hear the details.”
 
Knuckles chuckled softly. “What do you want Amy?”
 
“Well, Sonic and I are dating now. We want you and Rouge to come over when we tell everyone.”
 
“We'll be there.”
 
“Okay, Knuckles. Bye”
 
Knuckles put on his shoes and gloves.
 
“Who was it, Knuckie?”
 
“It was Amy. Sonic and Amy are announcing their relationship. We need to go there now.”
 
“Oh…” She stood up, stretching. Her smile was wicked when she saw Knuckles staring at her. “Well, since you were a good echidna, I'm gonna wear my Ex World Grand Prix outfit.”
 
Shadow's P.O.V.
 
Shadow just kept pondering the same question.
 
How should I react to Fin? I could kiss her one moment, or punch her the next. She is still an enemy, after all.
 
Shadow noticed his RAZR was vibrating, so he took it out of his leather jacket. It was Amy.
 
“What do you want, pinkie?”
 
“Jeez, Shadow. Chill out. I have something important to tell everyone, so please just come over here.”
 
“Fine,” Shadow responded. “It's not like there is much else to do around here,” he grumbled.
 
He hung up and began running towards Amy's apartment…
 
A/N: Hey! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please review! In the next chapter, Sonic and Amy will tell everyone, but will anyone else say something? Sure to update as soon as I can.