Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Light and the Dark Side of Amy ❯ A new beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((The Light and Dark Side: Chapter 1)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((A new beginning)))

*~* DISCLAIMER *~*

This is going to funny. ^__^ Amy and others don't belong to me. This about Amy split into two sides and starts with Sonic and the others not knowing who Amy is! It takes place in the SegaSonic universe.


*~*

The two figures fell from above and landed in front of the building where Sonic had fought Chaos for the first time. It didn't have any wandering wanderers since the yellow strips with `Do not cross' labeled all across were strapped in front of the entrance. They lay alone on the pavement without arousing from their unconscious state. The looked like identical twins…pink quills, the emerald eyes, those long tails, the same small but cute noses…It could be none other than Amy Rose. But were there TWO Amy Roses or was that just an unknown twin sister? To answer the question for you early, they were the good and dark side of Amy Rose.

The dark version of Amy wasn't all that dark at all. In fact, she practically almost could be considered an angel. ALMOST. She was known as Devi and her counter part was known as Angie. Why they were separated was a mystery. But it will soon be solved by none other than YOU, the reader.

They wore different wardrobes even though they still had the same pink quills and tails and so on. Devi wore a black, leather jacket, which covered her thin, black translucent shirt, which had white fur at the end of the sleeves. She wore regular, white gloves that Amy would usually wear. She also wore a black skirt that had fur trailing along the brim of the skirt. Her headband was also black along with her mountain boots. Her tail stuck out of her dress through since it was so long. Along with this outfit, she had black bracelets on both her arms with a little red spike dangling on each one of them. She did have devil wings but they were hidden within her back.

Angie wore a white jacket with cyan blue silk trimming along the ends of the open jacket. She wore a white dress underneath that had wrinkles forming a straight pattern vertically down the whole dress ending with frills. She wore golden bracelets on each of her wrists and a golden headband as well. She had a halo float on top of her head and her feathery wings were also hidden. She had cyan boots too.
They were still unconscious but not for long because rain droplets fell slowly from the sky as the clouds rushed to cover the nice, gentle blue sky and the harmless cotton-colored and shaped clouds. A rain droplet had hit Devi's eye and finally aroused her from her.

"What happened…I feel like my head's been banged on or…" She said lightly touching her forehead. Then she turned her head to see her counterpart lying right next her.

"What the? " Angie asked stirring from her sleep as well. Then their eyes met and ignored the hissing and thundering of the storm that was beginning to brew.

"We better get out of here…" Angie said tilting her head side to side to see all of her surroundings.

"Hey…We're both Amy Rose!" Devi said. She had the tendency to be a little spunky.

"But what you're wearing makes you look like an angel. I mean you even have the halo!" Devi said pointing to the golden halo floating right above her head like that small ball floats over chao.

"And you look like a dark version of m- us. I think you should call me Angel Amy and I'll call you Devil Amy!"

"Nope. That's too long. I'll call you Angie and you can call me…Devi! " Devi said. Angie nodded in agreement and flashed a beautiful, serene smile. But they hit reality and saw the lightning flash across the sky startling Angie but left Devi standing with her hands on her waist and shaking her head.

"Man, you get easily frightened." Devi said.

"I can help it…I guess being the light side isn't all it's cracked up to be." Angie said.

"Let's just get out of this storm. I'm wearing leather you know…I wonder what happened to my- our red dresses." Devi said thinking.

"Maybe we should say we're twin sisters or something." Angie said.

"Yeah, that could work. Where is the Station Square hotel again?" Devi asked.

"It's across of Twinkle Park remember?" Angie told her. They crawled through the yellow straps and made their way into the streets. They ran with a blazing new speed, which they never had when they were once combined. Devi carried the Piko Piko Hammer while Angie carried the Cat's Eye sorceress wand, which was a wooden stick holding a green crystal ball with a black line in the middle looking similar to and giving it the name "Cat's Eye". She hadn't even noticed it in her dress so far.

They quickly rushed through the falling rain and made to shelter under the Hotel's lobby room. Angie was leaning on Devi as they made their way to the desk. The water that collected within their quills had the chance to finally stream down and form a puddle at their boots.

"May I help you, young ladies? I haven't seen you two before...Do you know of Sonic, my dear ladies?" The desk clerk asked. They were gasping and Devi nodded.

"Well there's time to talk later! We need a room to stay in for a few days." Devi yelled. She calmed down as time progressed.

"You two should visit the gym upstairs to get fresh towels. By the way, are you two twin sisters or what?"

"Yes…Yes we are, sir." Angie said politely. Devi was getting impatient and Angie could that by the way she was repeatedly stomping her foot, splashing through the puddle a bit.

"Okay. Let's look in my book for any vacant rooms. Now let's see…" He said flipping his book.

"Ah here is one! How long do you plan to stay?" He asked.

"For at least one week." Devi told him.

"Then you'll be paying at least 100 mobians since you are furmorphs." He said.
"Here's 300 mobians! Keep the change! Now…We want a room and we want it NOW!" Devi said slamming the mobian dollars onto his desk and he nodded nervously at the furious hedgehog. He looked in his book again and found a room that was well worth their money.

"You're room will be Room 216 upstairs. You'll find it very nice, if I don't say so myself. Here's your key, mam." He said handing it over to Devi.

"It's about time." She nodded snatching it out of his hands and Angie followed upstairs saying "Forgive her" to the clerk.

"Devi…You really should be more polite to other people."

"I'm sorry Angie but it's hard to stop myself from yelling and all that." Devi said. They came to their room and Devi opened the unlocked door and they both found themselves at awe.

"Wow. Guess we got the pick of the litter." Devi said staring at her own soft mattress bed with pink, velvet sheets. Angie quickly ran to the bathroom that came along with it. The bathroom basically contained a window made of fuzzy, transparent blocks and a huge spa and shower along with a smaller room that had the toilet. Right next to her was the towels closet and a hamper.

"Woah…This place is huge…Even for a bathroom. Hey! Here's the towels!" Angie said grabbing two white towels and ran back to the bedroom.

"Hey Devi! Think fast!" Angie said throwing one towel at the amazed Devi. Devi caught in time and Angie was quickly dried herself.

"How about we watch TV?" Devi asked.

"Yeah. According to this calendar it's Friday! And you know that means!"

"YAY! It's time to watch Invader Zim!" Devi squealed.

"Chalk Zone comes earlier on the line up, remember? I love that show!"

"Ah… That sucks! Invader Zim is better!"

"No it doesn't! Chalk Zone is!"
"Invader Zim!"

"Chalk Zone!"

"INVADER ZIM!"

"CHALK ZONE!"
"INVAD-"

"Ok, Ok hold up. Let's just watch another show instead of wasting the time that goes by while the shows come on." Devi suggested.

"Okay! Sponge Bob is first on the Friday line up! Yay!"

"Ah…I wanted to see the Fairly Odd Parents!"

"Too bad! Sponge Bob comes FIRST! "

"But Fairly Odd Parents has a better theme song! Timmy is an average kid that no one understands. Mom and Dad and Vicky always giving him comma-"

"No Sponge Bob has the better theme song! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! Who yellow and servant and porous as he? SPONGE BOB SQUARE-"

"BUT I WANT TO WATCH FAIRLY ODD PARENTS!"

"SPONGE BOB!"

"FAIRLY ODD PARENTS!"

"SPOOOOONGE BOB!"

"FAIRLY OOOOOD PARENTS!"

Oh this was going to be long, miserable fanfic alright.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((The Next Morning)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Both Amy's were now silently sleeping their beds. Angie was in her slumber, nicely cuddled up within her blankets. Devi, however, had her arms and legs spread everywhere with the blanket tossed across her waist, snoring.

Angie's eyes peeled open and she silently ran into the bathroom, hoping that Devi would arise from her sleep.

"I've got the bathroom first! He he!" Angie said locking the door. The hissing was heard through the wall and Devi was awake not much later.

"Huh? Oh shoot. She got to the shower first! Damn!" She exclaimed folding her arms.

"Oh don't worry Devi I take short showers which you probably don't take." Said Angie walking in with a bathrobe on and her hands on a towel drying her hair. She took a comb and began de-tangling knots in her scalp's quills.

"The shower is all yours." She said putting on her dress and jacket from yesterday that was washed and dry-cleaned, and folded neatly on the table.

"Okay…" Devi said walking inside staring back at Angie.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Half an hour later…)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"I was thinking Devi…How about we go visit the Station Square Chao Garden and begin to raise a chao for about a hour and then go get breakfast!" Said Angie as Devi finished dressing.

"Sure, sure. But when I'm hungry I can get testy so only for an hour. " She said taking a knapsack and a Piko Piko Hammer with her. Angie nodded and ran to the door with the Cat's Eye wand in her dress and a purse along her shoulder.

They went to the bottom of the hotel and came into the Station Square Chao Garden.

"I can't wait to get started! Hey look over there! It's an egg!" Amy said running over to a normal chao egg and crouching down on her knees. She gently grabbed it wand cradled it up and down.
"What are you doing?" Devi asked. The egg turned white for an unknown reason to both of them and then Angie passed it to Devi.

"Huh?" Devi asked.

"Just shake it gently for a while. I guess out natural light and dark powers cause it to hatch into a special chao." She said. Devi sighed and clutched the egg in her hands and also delicately shook it. This time instead of just turning black completely, the tip and bottom were black.

"This looks like it will grow up to be a very interesting looking chao." Angie noted. Devi just smirked and set it down to give it a chance to start's its new life.

The egg began to bounce, higher and faster and finally, the egg had cracks trailing quickly throughout the shell and SNAP! It opened to reveal a male chao, which had never been seen by anyone before.

The chao was white with a blue eyes, a blue halo and angel wings on it's back. But the tip of his head was like a Devil Chao's zigzag spike. He had a black, devil's tail and the devil chao's upside down, semi ring except blue. The ends of his arms and legs were red like a devil chao.

"It appears to be a cross between…a devil and an angel chao." Angie said clutching the little thing into her arms tightly. She slowly began to cradle the newborn chao and she looked up at Devi.

"Could you get a few of those coconuts, Devi?" Angie asked. Devi would've refused but if it had not been the glow in Angie's eyes. Angie flashed another one of her no-teeth smiles at her and looked back at the baby.
"Hi there little guy." Angie said nudging her finger at his stomach, causing him to let out a little giggle.

"Hello there! My name is Angie!" Angie said sweetly. The chao wrapped his small, frail arms around her huge finger and rested his head against it. Devi ran up to Angie with her hands carrying a coconut, that Angie requested for. Angie grabbed a hold of it and handed it to the chao. The chao held it but shook his head in the other direction. He pointed to the triangle-shaped fruit that was at the top of a tree all the way near the corner.

"I'll get it this time." Devi said shaking the tree again and again until the triangle fruit fell off.

Angie stared back and forth between the space in front of her and back at the chao on the floor, which was staring, back at her curiously.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Angie asked. The Chao cuddled at her feet. Just then, a small unicorn had run around the chao and Devi.

"Is that unicorn bothering you?" Said Angie picking it up. The chao raised his arms as Angie set it down in front of her. The Unicorn's power was absorbed into the chao and the chao had hooves.
"NOOOO! That was suppose to be for…" Tails yelled across the room holding his own Angel Chao. He saw the two dames come into his view and blushed.

"I'm sorry…I didn't know that would happen if I set it down near him, he's just absorb his energy like that." Angie said as Devi came back with the fruit, which their chao ate without a second thought.

`TWO of them? Wow…They're so cute!' He thought turning crimson.

"Hey! You're a Kitsune aren't you?" Devi asked holding one of his tails. Tails was REALLY nervous by this action and he took his tail back, with nose trailing down his nose.

"Hey, you're bleeding! Here take my handkerchief." She offered him. He gladly accepted with a nod and wiped the blood away.

"You're so adorable! What's your name?" Asked Angie. Tails was turning red all over again.

"My name is Miles "Tails" Prower. But people call me Miles because Tails is a stupid name." Said Tails stumbling. His mind wasn't working right now. He seemed to like Angie more than Devi but they were both beautiful.

"Huh?" Angie asked dumbfounded.

"I mean people call me Tails because Miles is a stupid name."

"Oh, I thought Miles was a cute name!"

"I guess my mind keeps switching, yeah! People call me Miles!" Tails said scratching behind his head.

"Okay. If you say so. Well since we know your name, we'll tell you ours! My name is Angie." Said Angie brightly and as cheerful as ever.

"And me? I'm Devi." She said folding her arms with her sunglasses on.

"You know that reminds me! We still got to name our little chao." Angie said.

"How about we name him Miles? I love that name!"

"No way, Angie! Let's just go already. We have better things to do than waste our time flirting around in this chao garden. If he manages to meet us at the mall, then consider him lucky. If not then too bad for him. " Devi said dragging Angie by her wrist out the door. Angie was flustered and Tails was even more as they separated and Tails waved goodbye.
"I've GOT to tell Sonic about this!" Tails said running into the trasporter to the Egg Carrier's Chao garden.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Egg Carrier's Chao Garden))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sonic was lounging around on the yellow chair with the yellow umbrella sheltering him from the sun's hot rays. His hands cupped his chin and was the only thing kept his head up. His feet were tired and worn out for once and they rested on the rest of the chair.

Tails had appeared at the transporter and he flew down below to Sonic.

"Hey Sonic! You'll never guess what I came across when I went to the chao garden!"

"What? Chao?"

"No Sonic! There were these two hedgehog twin sisters, one named Devi and the other named Angie! They were so cute Sonic! Especially Angie! And she had this cute nose, and a cute long tail, and these emerald eyes and she actually LIKES my original name, Miles!"
"What? Does witty bitty Tails have a little crush on a girl? Are your hormones finally kicking in?" He asked.

"But if you just saw them Sonic! They're…They're just beautiful…Angie is anyway." Tails said dazed.

"Aren't they identical?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah…But her kind spirit and honesty is what I like about her! But Devi was kind of forceful, dominant, spunky type of girl." Remarked Tails.

"Sounds like my type of girl." Sonic said thinking.
"Maybe…If you like those type of girls that wear a lot of black leather and fur." Tails said. Angie seemed like an angel to him and she appeared to be one with the floating halo above her head.

"So what do you want to do now?" Sonic asked sitting up from his laying position.

"How about we go over to the mall?" Tails asked remembering what Devi had said about them both going to the mall.

`Maybe I'll see her there…' Tails thought.


((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((At the Food Gallery a few minutes later…)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"How about Chili Dogs! Try one! It's very good!" Said Devi munching off a chilidog. Angie shook her head.

"I'm a vegetarian, Devi! Can you order me a salad, please?" Angie asked. Devi rolled her eyes and nodded.

"I'll be right back." Devi said sighing.

In Angie's purse, a familiar chao's head popped up from the purse. Unnoticed by Angie, He crawled through the many moving legs and managed to get to an arcade room. No one noticed him in the dark room, as he crawled onto a huge pink, rectangular machine with arrows on it.

"Oooooohhhh…" The chao said as he watched others dance on it for quite a while. The other pair had taken off and the chao sat there alone on the middle of the dance machine's first dance pad. The game was the old Dance Dance Revolution Konamix but the arcade was too cheap to get a more recent version.

The chao stood up whimsically and attempt to step on the arrows like the humans had done. He stared at the television in front of him kept pressing the left and right keys and, unknowingly, chose Paranoia, from what I've heard and seen, the hardest song there is to dance to. He set the difficulty…to tricky just because he stumbled backwards on the down key. He put his hand in front of his mouth and began to dance.


((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Food Gallery Half an Hour Later…)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Angie cheerfully ate her salad as Devi ate her chilidogs satisfied. When they were finally done.

"Hey, did you hear?" Asked a unknown bystander to his friend.

"Hear of what?"

"This chao cross between devil and a angel chao is dancing with almost all perfects to Paranoia!"

"Angie…You don't think…"

"Yes I do, Devi…"

"OUR CHAO!" They both yelled entering the crowded arcade.

But outside were a blue hedgehog and his Kitsune friend, who just saw the two girls enter the arcade!

"Hey they went in there!" Tails said pulling Sonic along.

They jostled through the crowds and made their way to their dancing chao, who had just finished with an `A' rating.

"That was wonderful!" Angie said picking up their chao.

"Yeah, never knew you had it in you!" Devi said grinning at him.

"Should we name him now?"

"To honor his dancing talents, let's name Heat!"

"Heat? From Bust-a-groove?"

"Well I like that name! Besides he has red at the tips of his arms and legs, the color that heat wears most often."

"Okay. Heat doesn't sound like a bad name anyway." Angie said. Then all of a sudden, when Tails and Sonic had finally made their way to the two girls when the metal gates to the arcade had closed.

The room quickly grew dark and the room was silenced.

"What's happening?" Asked Heat.

"You can talk?" Questioned Devi. But then a roar of screams was heard outside and Sonic came up to a conclusion.

"I thought Eggman was our FRIEND." Sonic said.

"Wait…" Angie said as they all stared back at her or at least in her direction.

"Devi! That Cat's Eye wand can see through the dark!" Angie said using it like a telescope.

"What do you mean?" Devi asked.

"When I put in front me, look into the Cat's eye!" Angie demanded. Devi stared into the cat's to see Angie right across with no problems, except for the fact that it was tinted green.

"Oh I see." Said Devi. But then the ventilation system from the ceiling came into view with the Cat's eye wand. Angie stared into as she saw the vent's cover taken out silently and a cat…no a cat FURMORPH! She gasped and Devi had to ask.

"What do you see?" Devi asked.

"It's a cat! Not a regular cat though! It's one of those…uh…what did the deck clerk at the hotel call us?"

"Furmorphs! It's a cat furmorph?" Devi asked. Angie nodded.

"What does he want?" Devi asked.

"Let's turn the light on!" Angie exclaimed as Devi looked back her quizzically.

"How?"

"Like…this!" Angie said as she pointed her wand at the light on the ceiling. And then, without thinking really, Angie did a lightning bolt spell. The second the lightning bolt struck the light, the light had come on and the cat jumped down, covering his eyes from the new blinding light. He quickly adapted his sight to the light and stared at Angie.

"Hand over the Cat's Eye Wand!" The cat ordered. His fur was a light orange as he had wild, brown stripes had covered his whole body. His tail was exceptionally long but not really as puffy, and furry as one tails of Tails.

"Why do you want it, pussy cat?" Asked Devi with the Piko Piko Hammer.

"Move out the way, infidel. I'm only after that wand your sister has!" He told plainly.

"Who is this guy, Tails?" Sonic asked.
"I'm not giving up the wand! I don't even know what it DOES!" Angie yelled.

"Angie? " Tails asked. Angie stared at Tails and waved.

"Hi Miles!" She said waving as if nothing else was happening.

"I always wanted to try this hammer out…" Devi said picking up the hammer.

"But now I get the chance to!" Devi said swinging the hammer at him, no where on his body in general, since the hammer was 75% of his size it was enough to hit mostly every part of his body.

He was hit backwards so forcefully that he was hit past the metal gate bars. He shook off the feeling of weariness and got on his feet, all fours, and sneered at Devi, who had hopped out of the hole, he made. He grinned as let out roar that shattered the earth's surface, literally. The earth had gone in many directions and shifting ears up or down or just breaking off into the nothingness below them. The cat stood on the highest piece of earth, laughing at her.

She looked around her, and found that the surrounding earth around her was too high for her reach. For the first time in her short life, she let a tear flow from her right eye.

"This is the end." She said. But then something lifted her into it's arms and leapt onto the lowest section of earth it could find.

"What? Who?" Devi asked. But she saw emerald eyes like her own. And his fur, no, quills were indigo! It was none other than the agile hedgehog we know as Sonic the Hedgehog.

"Are you okay?" He asked setting her down.

"Hey! I didn't need YOUR help!" She said dusting her skirt. She was frustrated at the fact she needed help and got it.

"Sure you didn't." He said sarcastically.

"Devi!" Angie said dropping down from a red Tails.

"Angie! He didn't manage to take your wand did he?"

"No, Devi. "

"How'd you do that spell thing with your wand anyway?"

"I really don't know. Maybe I have a thing for lightning spells. I mean once we entered Station Square, there was a thunderstorm! Remember that?"

"L-Lightning?" Questioned the cat from above. The cat was shivering at the word.

"What's it to you?" Asked a grinning Devi.

"Lightning is the opposite element of earth! Apparently this cat is the controller of Venus's element or earth. And I must be the owner of Jupiter's element or in other words wind. And lightning IS a part of the wind category!" Angie explained.

"Whatever! All I need to know is that we got his weakness!" Devi said.

The cat had hissed at her.

"Here's another present from me to you!" Angie said waving the wand the cat and a lightning bolt struck in his place but he dodged it only by a hair.

"There's more where that came from!" Angie said pointing her wand in every direction along the path he ran.

He was constantly changing his direction, as the lightning had never hit him. It was his speed and his luck.

Suddenly, Angie let out a series of breathers and set came out of her quills.

"Angie! Are you alright?" Tails asked supporting the limp Angie.

"Angie! What's happening? All you did was cast a few spells. Okay…A LOT of spells! But how does that effect your stamina?" Devi said worriedly.

"I…don't…know…" Angie said blacking out.

"Well she's out…I should leave now to prepare for our next confrontation." The cat said escaping the mall.

"Angie! We got to take our back to our room!" Devi said as the nodded.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((At Room 216…)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Angie's eyes were fuzzy but then became clear as they opened wide open.

"Where did the cat go? Did I get him? Where am I? Is Heat okay?" Angie asked. She woke to see Tails placing a wet towel on her forehead.

"Miles?" She asked.

"Angie! I'm so glad you're okay!" Devi said at the foot of her bed.

"I almost thought that we weren't going to get to the your hotel room before you wake up. We WOULD have come here faster if I carried you here."

"I'm not letting a pervert like you touch my sister or me!"

"I am NOT a pervert!"

"Sure, sure." Devi said folding her arms. Heat was sitting on top of her leg and smiling.

"Heat is glad you are not hurt. You do lots of zaps but kitty cat got away. You deserve good rest in bed." He said. Angie lay in bed thinking about what that cat was after her wand for.

"What do think that cat was after my wand for?" Angie asked.

"Maybe it's a cat thing." Devi suggested.

"Maybe it's an important and powerful artifact that he needs for some plan to conquer the earth." Tails said.

"Maybe." Devi said.

"I feel a bit better now…" Angie said sitting up. She clutched her wand and wondered if that cat was out to kill her.

"I'm scared Devi. What if…if…he comes back, Devi? What if he tries to kill me, Devi? What if he tries to ra-"

"Don't think like that Angie!" Tails said angry at that thought.

"Besides Angie, I'll be here to protect you." Devi said.

"And you can always count on me to be around." Said Tails. They both looked at Sonic and Devi elbowed him.

"Uh yeah. And the earth's and mobius's fastest being will be there to help you too." Sonic told her. Angie sighed and felt reassured that everything was going to be fine.

"Thank you." Angie said standing up out of bed. She saw a vase of blue tulips on her vanity.

"Blue! My favorite color! Whose flowers are these?" Asked Angie.

"They're yours Angie and they're from little Tailsie-kin." Sonic said pinching Tails on his cheek. He again looked flustered and Angie had another smile, one of her bright smiles, adorn her face.

"Thank you Miles." She said.

"Miles…" Sonic murmured with a couple of laughs.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hidden Chamber…)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"I almost got that wand if it had not been those…lightning bolts. Ugh!" The cat said shivering. Candles were everywhere in the chamber and they were the only source of light the chamber had. There was an enormous golden statue of a cat. The feline was missing its bell, which hung on the red collar, his nose, his tail, his right paw, his left fang, his tail, and…his right emerald eye!

"Once I find your missing parts, Master Neko. You will be free from your golden confinement soon enough! Let's see the locations of your parts…" The cat said looking into his floating crystal ball.

"The Cat's eye is with that little magical hedgehog girl, the Station Square Church has a nun who found the bell, your fang has been sold at a beach thrift shop to another tourist, your paw is in a museum, your nose is at the bottom of the one of those water racing tracks at the chao races, and your long tail has been collected by some crazy sculptor. This will be rougher than I thought it would be." He said.

"Well I'll do you my best to serve you!" He said.
"And if not, my name isn't Nyako." He said as he dashed through the darkness of his chamber and left to seek the missing cat parts.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CLIFF HANGER))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*~* PREVIEW *~*

The Amy Rose Twins and now Sonic and Tails don't know what Nyako is up to but know they must try and figure out what he wants all these cats parts are for, as if you didn't already know. What's with the Cat's Eye that's so special, besides that fact Angie can use it to cast lightning spells. Find out next Chapter in "