Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Milkshake Challenge!!! ❯ My Milkshake Brings... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*THE MILKSHAKE CHALLENGE!*

Disclaimer: No I don't own these peeps. But…I may cosplay Rouge one of these days…

Strolling down the main street of Station Square, Rouge hummed a distant tune while glancing through the windows of the shops she passed. As she got near the end of the street, nothing interesting caught her eye, until an inviting scent floated past her nose. She traced the scent until she reached a shop she had never seen before. "Hmm…looks like a new ice cream parlor…" she stated, with a hand on her hip. It was already a hot summer day, so without hesitation she went in. Gazing at the menu, she saw an advertisement for the largest, coolest and delicious-looking milkshake she had ever seen. It would only be around for ONE DAY. After that, it would be taken back to the manufacturers for a revaluation. It was a great deal, but there was one catch…it was a milkshake designed ONLY for two people.

"Great…" she muttered, tapping her foot and grossing her arms "The best drink that would quench my thirst is for two people only! I'd look stupid if I ordered one for myself!" Irritated, but quick to devise a plan, Rouge placed a thoughtful finger under her chin and looked out the windows of the parlor. "Hmm…now just where would I find someone to share it with…? Not exactly a date, but to get something I need…"

At that moment, she caught Shadow walking down the street. He looked as if he were half-heartedly trying to get away from something.

"Hmm…perfect!" Rouge stated, already running out the door to claim her victim.

"Hey Shadow…" she said in an alluring tone "It's good to see you, say are you busy, today?"

With no emotion, Shadow looked behind him, then back to her. "No…Why?"

Rouge smirked and neared closer to him. "I'd…just like to borrow you for a second."

"For what?"

"You'll have to come with me to find out. …I need you, Shadow…"

"…"

She linked her arm with his and put on her best syrupy sweet smile to distract him. What she didn't realize was that her cleavage was swallowing half his elbow. "Why don't you come with me? I've got the best thing for just the two of us. It'll be slow and smooth; nice and relaxing. And there'll be lots of cream between us to enjoy…"

Shadow took his arm away and stepped back, thinking of something that rhymed with "porgy". "…What the hell are you trying to take me to?!"

Realizing the double meaning of her words, Rouge rolled her eyes. "Not THAT. I would have been straightforward with you if that was the case, but I'm not that 'type' of lady."

"Hmph. Good. I didn't think so"

"But I would like you to come with me for a second...if you can. Come on!" she exclaimed, already grabbing him by the arm and pulling him towards the parlor.

Shaking his head with a playful smirk, Shadow paused her steps. "I may be wrong, but are you trying to throw me a hint?"

"With what?"

"…You keep saying the same 4 letter word…"

"Oh…that…"

"No, not 'that'."

"It's a 4 letter word."

"You know which one I mean!"

"Oh, you're beating around the bush now..."

Shadow "hmphed" as he became slightly intrigued. He knew she was teasing him. Then he smirked. Two could play at that game "I am, am I? Well, I wasn't the one overflowing about an excess of cream…"

Rouge glared at him. "Are you going to come, Shadow, or do I have to do it for you…? Either way, I'm making sure you come with me, this instant!"

Shadow felt his cheeks warm up. "Oh, you're good…"

Rouge gave him a fanged grin. "Save the compliments for later. Come on!" she called, pulling him to the doors of the parlor.

"You just won't stop will you?" he asked, referring to her deliberately dropping the word "come" in her sentences.

"Hm? I'm just oblivious to some things…" she said, quickly slapping him on the shoulder, "Like that…"

"Hmph."

Just then, Amy Rose came running upto them and grabbed Shadow from behind. "Gotcha, my darling Sonic! You always think you can get away…"

Irritated, Rouge pushed the two of them apart and stepped in front of Shadow to shield him. "Look, little girl, don't you think that if you actually cared for Sonic like you say you do, you wouldn't confuse him for Shadow all the time?"

Angry, Amy stomped her foot at Rouge. "Save it, bat woman! It's not my fault when the two of them look the same!"

Rouge blinked. "What?! They look nothing like each other-" Then she thought it over. Since Amy always ran for their backsides, she didn't bother to look at their faces.

Rouge giggled, and turned to Shadow.

Raising an eyebrow, he looked to her. "What is it?"

Rouge tried to stifle her giggles. "You've got quite the interesting backside for Amy to confuse yours with Sonic's. Maybe you two are more alike than you thought…"

Shadow broke out in cold sweat and jumped away from them. "WHAT?!"

Curious, Amy put a finger to her chin. "Hmm…she does have a point."

Rouge chuckled. "Heheh. I do, don't I? Oh, and look who's here…"

Just then, Sonic, Knuckles and Tails came down the street. It seemed as if though they were looking for something or someone.

Amy, instinctively ran to Sonic, and as she did, the three of them noticed Shadow and Rouge. Knuckles was the first to call out. "Hey, bat-girl, it's you!"

Rouge narrowed her eyes. "...'bat-girl'... I have a name, you half-wit echidna! Hmph." Then she thought to herself, with the rest of them there, she couldn't go in the parlor with Shadow anymore! They'd all protest and she'd feel so uncomfortable!

Then suddenly, she got a brainstorm.

"Hey, guys…and Shadow…Shadow, you can come a little closer, your 'butt-buddy' won't bite you."

Stepping next to her, Shadow scoffed and crossed his arms. He then glared at Sonic, then at Amy.

Confused, Sonic looked at Amy. "What did you do to Shadow? Did you grab him again, thinking it was me?"

Amy nodded. "I sure did! But even though he feels just like you, I'll always love your butt the best, Sonic."

Sonic nearly choked on his own words. "SAY WHAT!?"

"Ahem!" Rouge called, tapping her foot, "As I was saying before. I have an idea that will involve all of you! The benefits are especially favoring. You see this ice cream parlor has a shake that was made to be the end all shakes of any flavor, but, in order to taste it, only a couple of two people may be able to share and indulge in its richness. I want to try it, but I'm not going in alone! So! With that being said, I'd like to hold a contest between all of you guys, including you too, Shadow, and the ultimate winner will be able to share the shake with me for the day! How about it?"

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles thought it over for a while, then conversed amongst themselves.

"Why does it have to be about you?" Amy exclaimed with her hands on her hips, "I should be in this challenge too!"

"Hmm...you've got a point" Rouge commented. "Whoever loses will have to go on a 5 hour date with Amy!"

Everyone was silent.

Amy was about to protest, but then a thought came to her and she accepted the role. Sonic cringed as Amy turned to him. "You better LOSE, Sonic!"

"Okay!" Rouge called "So, do we have a deal? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!"

Again, the trio thought about it, then agreed.

"Sure" Sonic said with a shrug "We have nothing better to do."

"Then, it sounds like we've got ourselves a challenge!" Rouge agreed with a grin. "Ah…I can almost taste it!" she claimed to herself.

"…" Shadow heard her and silently gave her an expressionless look.

Rouge playfully gave him a push. "Not you!"

He chuckled lowly, but it sounded more like a "hmph"

"Allright then!" Sonic exclaimed "It's time to party!"

->_< ugh…what have I done?!!!! The brainstorming went well; the note writing went well…why is it that everytime I type up a story for real, the characters nearly take over and have the story directed their own way almost? They ALWAYS take over! Their personalities love to interact. * shrug *

Anyway, this fic WILL get better, and I already have some ideas for their challenges, but, if you'd like to send in some, please feel free. The story format may change to a dialogue set up to make things flow quicker and easier.

Oh, and expect a bit more adult humor. I luv the stuff. Innuendoes…an ingenious concept

So don't send me anything saying "ewww it's so nasty!" or "the humor is too adult!"

It could have been worse.

Well, anyway, see you next update…Whichever story it is.

~_^ Or you could always email me.

Peace ^^

-Mel