Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Milkshake Challenge!!! ❯ Food Fetish!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: EXTREME SEXUAL REFFERENCES (I'm putting this here just to be safe. They may seem extreme to some, but maybe not most. If it's offending, don't yell at me, because I don't mean any harm. You can find more obscene stuff in the recent TV shows, especially the comedies, these days. This is purely for entertainment. …I also started writing this at 2 am and didn't stop until I fell asleep while typing 3 ½ hours later… But it's finished now, as you can see.)

A/N: I, in no way, shape or form own these characters! All of Sonic and Sonic related characters are property of Sega. Yeah, yeah, we know. We should give a Sega rep a hug when we see one! "Thank you so much for creating and publishing Sonic all over the world!" Yes…that would make someone's day.

THE MILKSHAKE CHALLENGE!!!! 4!!!: Food Fetish

"Allright, Fox-boy…" Rouge said in her alluring voice and stepped closer to Tails. "What did you get?"

Blushing lightly, Tails glanced at the card, then handed it to her.

Looking it over, Rouge read it out-loud. "Hmmm the Food Fetish, eh?" She looked to Tails and grinned. "Interesting choice, Fox-boy. Are you ready for this one?"

With a small smile, Tails nodded. "I guess I'd better be…You always come up with the most creative ideas…"

Rouge giggled and narrowed her eyes slyly at Tails and inched closer to him. "Mmm, Fox-boy, I like the way you think. You have no idea how creative I am… I may show you someday."

"Really?" Tails' eyes innocently widened with wonder.

"Mhmmmm…"

"Yeah, I'm really creative too, and I'm good with my hands!! Maybe one day you can see my work in action and witness my ultimate performance!!!" Tails stated proudly, mainly referring to his talent for building machinery.

Rouge's ears perked up at his innocent words and grinned darkly. "Oooh… You've got a lot of naughtiness in you…but I like it…" she said, seductively curling a finger into the 3 stray locks of hair on his head. "I envy the girl who captures your innocent little heart…"

Tails blushed, but looked upto Rouge with a confused expression. "Um…well…I…Thanks, Miss Rouge…"

"Hey, what are you two doing?" Sonic called from the other side of the room.

"What's taking so long?" Knuckles said, clenching a fist.

Shadow said nothing, but simply crossed his arms and looked at Rouge.

Turning around, Rouge faced them all with a smug smile. "Fox-boy and I were simply going over our list of things we plan to do over the weekend." She then held up Tails' card. "For this next event I hope you boys have your tongues and gag reflexes ready, because this one will be rather hard to swallow."

"What???" Sonic exclaimed.

"Let me see that!" Knuckles growled, and stepped upto Rouge. Wordlessly, he read over the card and felt a blush creep across his face. He then glanced to Rouge. "You can't be serious…"

Rouge smirked and winked at him. "Oh, but I can be…especially when it pertains to you men making absolute fools of yourselves!"

"Fools?! Hey, we could always get out of here and leave you to have your precious milkshake by yourself!" Knuckles retaliated.

Rouge frowned. "Is that a threat? Because if it is, I could have you beaten and chained up exclusively myself, then grab your Master Emerald and run off with it!! And there wouldn't be a thing you could do about it, but whine to your mommy about how you would never see or hold your beloved jewel ever again!!!"

Silence coated the room as everyone stared at her as if she had just grown 2 heads. Shadow was the first to break the silence with a low chuckle.

Puzzled, Rouge looked around. "What's so funny?"

"Well…" Sonic trailed off.

"You're nasty…" Amy said, standing rather close to Sonic. "Ha. You always did have a dirty mind!"

"What'd you say?!" Rouge shot back.

"Um, Miss Rouge…" Tails began, tapping her on the arm.

"Yeah, what is it?" she asked, leaning down.

With an innocent look, Tails motioned for her to come closer, then whispered in her ear. "I think your words sounded like something else…"

"Wha--?" she exclaimed, looking at Tails. How could he of all people pick up on that? She narrowed her eyes. "I need to keep my eyes on you. You're a tricky one."

Tails scratched his head. "Huh? Why?"

"Nevermind." Rouge said, then turned her attention to Knuckles, who had a bright red blush across his face. "What's the matter with you?"

Knuckles said nothing, but slightly crossed his legs.

Rouge laughed. "Oh, I get it." She then inched up to Knuckles. "Don't get your knickers in a twist. I have my limits, and your 'jewels' are on the top of the 'I Don't Think So' list."

Before Knuckles could comment, Rouge ran up to the stage and clapped her hands. "Allright boys. This next event is called the Food Fetish! You each will be presented with a rather suggestive-looking piece of food. You will have 30 seconds to devour it whole. And if you can't deep-throat it, try your best to eat most of it in one bite!"

"What?!" Sonic exclaimed. "You expect us to do that?! Man, these events just keep getting weirder and weirder."

"It's crazy if you ask me." Knuckles added. "But it doesn't matter. I have something to prove." He said, glaring over at Shadow.

"Hmph" Shadow simply replied, then walked up to the stage.

"Hold on boys, there's more." Rouge continued, waving a finger. "Three of you will have one type, while the other will have another type."

Knuckles shrugged. "What's the difference?"

Rouge smiled. "You'll see…! So, do you boys accept?"

Sonic shrugged and rubbed his nose. "Doesn't seem to matter much if we do or if we don't. I'm for it."

Tails nodded. "Me too. I am a little hungry, anyway."

Amy scoffed and placed her hands on her hips. "I don't even know why I bother to stay here. None of this deals with me!"

"Hey…" Tails spoke up. "Aren't you waiting to go on a date with Sonic?"

"Tails, don't remind her!" Sonic said lowly.

Amy blinked. "Hey, you're right! Oh, Sonic-sweetie!! Hurry up and lose this thing so you'll have to go out with me! And you can't say no, either!! You'd have to go out with me fair and square!"

Sonic sighed, and slightly shook his head. "What have I gotten myself into…?"

Amy giggled. "I can't wait to go on our Honeymoooon!!"

Knuckles laughed, but Sonic shrugged it off. "You all ready?"

Knuckles nodded. "Yep. As ready as I'll ever be." He looked to Shadow. "What about you, show-off? Are you ready for this?"

Acting as if he didn't hear Knuckles' words, Shadow brushed his quills back, then looked to Rouge. "What are the consequences…?"

"Huh?" Rouge asked "Oh yeah. We do need some, don't we? Well, since you boys seem ready, only if you go against the selected type of food you have to shove down your throat, then you'll have to eat an even dangerous one."

"And if we decline…?" Sonic asked, almost expecting Amy to be thrown in as a consequence, and glanced at her nervously. Rouge saw who he was looking at and chuckled smugly. "If you decline both foods, or just give up, then I'll have to show you how it's done…. Each time I take your turn, you lose 2 points."

Amy crossed her arms. "What about me? Why can't I show them how to swallow something whole?"

Rouge eyed the girl suspiciously. "…You young ones are something else…" she muttered, then spoke so Amy could hear her "Why? Because you're underage."

Amy scoffed. "What?! What's that got to do with it?!"

"Underage? Look who's talking." Knuckles mumbled, walking up to the stage.

Rouge glared at him. "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

Knuckles smirked, then shook his head. "Oh no. You must be hearing things…coughcoughTailscoughcoughisunderagecoughcough!"

Rouge narrowed her eyes at him. "Yeah well, even so, someone has to be a real man around here."

Shadow scoffed.

Rouge sighed. "That includes you too, Shadow."

Shadow half-smiled.

"Okay! No more wasting time! Let's get this show on the road!"

5 minutes later…

Rouge sat in a chair with her legs crossed and jotted down the contestants' names in her notebook. "Ready for round 1?" she questioned, glancing over to the reluctantly waiting participants.

Sonic shrugged and leaned against the wall of his booth, while Knuckles looked around at whom he was sitting between. Tails, looked rather enthusiastic, but rubbed his stomach when it growled. Shadow simply looked at Rouge, waiting for the event to start so he could be done with it.

With a wary expression, Rouge watched them, then shook her head. "Allright, let's go! Amy! Time to bring out the goods!"

At that moment, Amy emerged from a back room with a cart topped with metal-covered plates on it. As she stepped out, she added a little spice to her walk. "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. And their life is bettah than yours…" Amy sang, then pushed the cart away and started busting a move down the runway. "I could teach you, but I'd have to charge…!"

"Man…is she doing the Harlem Shake?!" Knuckles wondered, eyeing Amy. "She's really got some swing in those hips…I never would have known."

Sonic cringed. "I'm gonna have nightmares…"

"AHEM!!" Rouge called to Amy. "What are you doing?!!"

Amy glared at Rouge. "I just felt like dancing. Besides, you told me to bring out the goods!" Amy winked at Rouge in a way that irked her nerves.

"Why you…"

"Don't worry Amy!" Tails said, holding the food cart. "I have your goodies right here!"

"Ah!" Amy exclaimed, rushing over to him and taking the cart. "Thanks Tails. But I wanted to give Sonic the goods first."

"But you pushed them to me…" Tails meekly spoke.

"Well, I was dancing too hard to notice!"

Knuckles raised an eyebrow.

'Grind-ing!' Rouge thought with a smirk.

Shadow, who couldn't help but hear them chuckled and shook his head. "Can we please get this over with? I'm starting to think these children's' words could almost be an omen."

Rouge sighed. "Yeah, let's get this over with. Now boys, when Amy places the plates in front of you, you'll have to keep your eyes closed when you put the food in your mouths."

"Say what?" Sonic exclaimed, glancing at Amy. "You mean we can't even look at what we're eating?"

Rouge shook her head. "Nope."

"Hey, you know she's up to something Sonic!" Knuckles said. "She may even plan to poison us…"

Sonic shrugged. "Nah, I doubt it. If anything, she'll just plan to make fools out of us so there can be something to laugh about."

Knuckles lowered his eyes. "And you'd like that?"

"No. I just don't care."

"Hmm…so she actually can be trusted then."

Sonic nodded. "If the shoe fits…"

"Okay, cut the chatter! It's chow time! And keep your eyes closed!!" Rouge announced. After getting the cart back, Amy placed one plate in front of each participant.

Rouge made sure their eyes were closed, then watched as Amy lifted the covers off the plates and revealed the delicacies they would be consuming.

For Sonic, there was a bun-less hot dog. For Knuckles, there was a sliced peach with a grape in the middle. Tails had a strawberry-flavored popsicle in front of him and Shadow had a chocolate covered banana on a stick.

Knuckles sniffed. "I smell fruit…."

Rouge grinned. "Keep your eyes closed! Sonic, you start."

"Allrighty." Sonic said, and aimlessly reached for the hot dog. Holding it close to his nose, he sniffed it. "Hey…this smells just like---"

"Just put it in your mouth already." Rouge urged.

Sonic shrugged, then did what he was told. Rouge and Amy both watched him intently as he tasted the tip of the hot dog with his tongue before sliding it to the back of his throat.

Seconds later, he licked his lips after swallowing it whole. "Well that was easy!" he said with a burp.

Amy gasped. "Wow Sonic…"

Rouge raised an eyebrow. "Hey, you're actually pretty good."

Sonic smiled, his eyes still closed. "Anytime and anywhere."

Rouge scoffed and jotted down a number for Sonic. "You can open your eyes now. But don't tell any of the others what they have, got it?"

Sonic nodded and leaned back in his booth. "No prob."

"Good." Rouge said, looking up from her notebook. Knuckles was next in line, but because of the item he had, she decided to wait and save the best for last. "Tails, you're next."

"Okay!" the little fox exclaimed happily, as he reached onto his plate and fumbled around for the popsicle. Once his hands found it, he curled his fingers around the stick part and touched the ice to his nose. "Whoo! It's cold!" he shuddered, then lightly touched his tongue to it. "It's cold…but it tastes good!" Happily, Tails continued to test the item with his tongue and gave it nice long licks from its base to its tip. Rouge, who was quite amused, watched him enjoy the treat. "If only you could see yourself…" she murmured under her breath. "Allright Fox-boy. You've got to eat it in one bite."

Tails' ears twitched. "I do? Oh yeah that's right!" With a laugh, Tails then opened his mouth wide and tried to stick the popsicle in, but it was too cold and he immediately took it out. "I can't do it! It's freezing!!"

Rouge sighed. "I knew that was going to happen. …How ironic…" With a smirk, she got up and took the popsicle from him. "Here, open your eyes, Fox-boy. I'll show you how it's done…but you're score will decrease by 2 points, you know."

Tails looked up at her, then bashfully averted his gaze. "I'm sorry…"

"Hey, don't be so gloomy. You're still in this overall challenge. You haven't lost yet!" She said with a wink, trying to encourage him.

Tails' eyes instantly lit up and he nodded. "You're right!"

Rouge nodded as well. "Okay. Here I go… Sonic, you should watch too…"

"Huh? Okay…"

With a wink, Rouge opened her mouth and laced her tongue around the popsicle, quickly taking rapid slurps and bites as she inched it closer to her throat.

Overhearing her rather loud slurping, Knuckles raised an eyebrow, but kept his eyes closed. "…What is she doing…?!"

With a gulp, Rouge finished off the popsicle, then licked the remaining flavored ice off the stick. With a smile, she nodded to Tails, then licked her lips. "There see?" She winked at him. "I'm glad you were watching me so closely, Fox-boy."

"Hey, I was watching you too, Rouge..." Sonic admitted, but Rouge raised a playful eyebrow. "So?" she chirped.

"Hey, when's it gonna be my turn?! I wanna see whatever it is you were doing too!" Knuckles complained.

"Keep your mitts on! You'll get your turn soon enough. …Right after Shadow takes his. Go for it, Shadow."

Finally hearing his name, Shadow nonchalantly fished around on the plate in front of him until his fingers found the banana and he gingerly picked it up. Just as he was about to place it near his lips, his nose picked up its scent, and he wrinkled it in disgust. "It's something chocolate…"

"Yes…so…?"

Shadow opened one eye at Rouge, ignoring what was in his hand. "I don't eat chocolate."

Rouge raised an eyebrow, and walked over to him. "What's wrong? Are you allergic to it?"

Shadow opened his other eye and shook his head. "No, I just…don't like it." He said, handing the banana to her. "Bad experiences…"

"What? You can't be serious…"

"I am…"

Rouge sighed. "Okay okay…Sorry if I hit a sensitive spot. But, you will lose 2 po-"

"I know. But it's not that important now." Shadow interrupted. Speechless for a moment, Rouge gave him a puzzled look, then followed his eyes over to Knuckles, who sat with a mad-crazy grin on his face.

Rouge lowered her eyelids. "Ah…I get it. Oh well. You know the deal. Here I go…" she stated, as she lifted the banana's tip to her lips. Licking at part of the chocolate, she tried to figure out how she was going to do this one. The chocolate could coat her throat and make her gag if she did it wrong. Carefully, she parted her lips and eased the banana in. She tried to lock her tongue around it to keep it in place as she nipped off a few bites, but seemed to have a little trouble.

Sonic and Shadow said nothing as they watched her attempts at biting and swallowing the banana inch by inch, as if it resembled something else, and raised a few eyebrows.

Curious, Tails tilted his head to the side as he watched her. "What's slowing Miss Rouge down? She can swallow much faster than that…"

Knuckles, his eyes still closed, gave a puzzled expression at Tails' comment. "What the…I want to see it!"

Sonic looked to Tails and smiled nervously. "Um…I'm not sure why she's slowing down, but um…"

"He's really enjoying the show." Shadow plainly spoke for Sonic. Sonic motioned for him to cut it out, and Shadow smirked, but turned away from him.

Amy, who had been on the sidelines folded her arms across her chest and scoffed. "I'm sure she knows exactly what she's doing! Hm…so that why she wouldn't let me do it!" she then looked away "I couldn't anyway…it's way too embarrassing with all these people here…"

A minute later, Rouge had swallowed the banana and licked the remnants of chocolate off her mouth. "Whew…that was close…It was actually a lot harder than I expected…"

"You mean SOFTER not harder!" Amy bluntly retaliated.

Glancing to her, Rouge gave her a grave look, then wiped her mouth. With a hand on her hip, she gestured to Knuckles. "Allright, Knuckles…it's your turn now."

"Finally!" Knuckles cheered, as he scooped the peach into his hands and began to lead it to his mouth when Rouge stopped him.

"Hold on…you can open your eyes."

"Wha?" Knuckles questioned, but did so. His attention immediately went to Rouge, who was panting lightly and still had a few spots of chocolate near her lips. "Man, what happened to you? And if I can open my eyes now, why couldn't I do it before to watch what you were doing?!"

"Because…" Rouge began, flipping her hair back and licking her lips. "Your challenge is much more delicious to observe."

Knuckles blushed lightly at the tone in her voice, but matched it with an alluring one of his own. "Oh really…"

Rouge nodded and crossed her arms. "Yes, really. Now, since your type of food is different, you have something different to do. You see the grape in the middle of the peach? You've got to get that out, but by only using your tongue. But in order to do it without the grape falling to the floor, you'll have to devour most, if not all, of the peach's juice to successfully get the grape."

Sonic's mouth hung open in a gape once he realized what this event was about. "Now I know why she saved Knuckles for last! No wonder…" he mumbled to himself.

Shadow, who was also amazed, glanced at Knuckles, then looked at Rouge with a question in his eyes.

Understanding him, Rouge simply shrugged and smiled. "I had to slip this one in somewhere. I didn't know that he'd get the peach! Ready, echidna?"

Knuckles gave her an odd expression, then nodded. "Yeah…"

"Allright then, go for it!"

By her call, Knuckles drove his tongue into the peach's succulent crevices and tried as best he could to get the grape out.

Everyone in the room watched with awe and amazement as Knuckles eagerly continued his onslaught of thrashing licks.

'I almost got it!' he thought.

Eyeing him closely, Amy nervously grabbed the hem of her dress and gulped. "Wow…he's…a really good licker…"

'Hmm, not bad!' Rouge thought to herself. 'He definitely surprised me. He's really talented…'

Tense minutes later, Knuckles lashed out his tongue for a final time to acquire the grape and he savored its tangy-sweet taste before shoving the peach in his mouth and nearly swallowing it whole. "Whew…" he sighed, wiping the invisible sweat from his brow. "That was intense…"

"Yes it waaaas…." Rouge murmured, with a certain type of fire gleaming in her eyes. She almost seemed hypnotized.

Amy, who had finally snapped out of her daze, shook her head. Running close to the stage, she pointed a finger a Sonic. "You see that Sonic?! You need to let yourself loose like that!"

Sonic jumped in his seat. "What!?"

"You'd better straighten up Sonic, because as of now, you're not sexy enough for me! I'm gonna want Knuckles!!!"

"What???!!" Sonic cried, his voice getting shrill.

"Well it looks like someone has some competition." Rouge said smugly to Sonic.

The blue hedgehog flinched as if he got hit in the gut. "…I think…I'm going to call it quits on this event… I suddenly don't feel very well…"

"Well, don't worry. This one's over, anyway." Rouge informed, stepping up to the marker-board and posting up the current scores. Because Tails and Shadow had given up, they both had -2 for their score. Sonic received a 5, as well as Knuckles.

Knuckles could barely believe his eyes when he saw his score. "What? I finally got a decent score!! Hey, Sonic! It looks like you did too!"

Sonic, who hid his face in his hands, just shook his head. "…I'm so ecstatic…" he grumbled sarcastically.

Knuckles looked at him with a bewildered expression. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah…yeah…I just…have this uneasy feeling…" He slightly shook his head. 'How can anyone be sexier than me?!' he cried in his mind '…And why KNUCKLES of all people?!'

"Uneasy feeling? About what?" Knuckles spoke up.

Sonic didn't reply right away, but lifted his head, then walked out of the booth. "It's nothing. Hey, you get to choose the next event."

Knuckles raised an eyebrow. "What? I thought you were getting tired of this?"

"Nah…just need some fresh air! It's getting too cramped in here. I need to get out and stretch my legs!"

Knuckles nodded and stepped out of his booth. "Yeah, I agree!"

"Then what are you waiting for? Go pick the next set of events, and make it a good one! I'm tired of staying indoors." Sonic noted, stretching.

"Got it." With that, Knuckles went over to Rouge, who stood in the middle of the stage. "Hey, Rouge!"

She instantly looked up at him from her notes. "It's about time, you started giving this famous treasure hunter some respect!"

"Um…right…"

"So what do you want?"

He grinned. "I'm ready to spin the bottle for the next event."

"My, don't you seem happy. Think you're hot stuff just because of your score?"

Knuckles frowned slightly. "That's not it. I'm just ready to get out of here. So, where do I go?"

Rouge pointed to the floor off-stage where Amy stood. "There." Then she smirked. "Since you seem so eager, hurry up and get down, and I'll go down with you."

Knuckles winced as a blush crept across his face. Saying nothing, he only nodded and prepared to run off the stage when Shadow's form met his eyes.

Staring at him, Knuckles gave him a smug grin, then turned on his heels and ran off the stage.

--

Okay. That's that. I also handled Knux a lot better. Whew. Also, this would have been a bit more explicit, but, hey, it's PG-13!! And most of the sensual stuff is over with….or IS it? Most likely not. I'll come up with something.

And for the requests, of the very few that were mentioned, I'll still add them in somewhere.

…I just may add some "deleted scenes" later. I've always wanted to do that…

Oh, and givin' a shoutie to Crazy and Kazooie wherever ya'll are! ~_^

Oh yeah. And what Knuckles said to Rouge earlier, when he was fake coughing was: "Tails is underage." Just thought I'd clear that up.

Allright! That's it!

Peace.

-Mel