Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Realisation ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer note: I do not own sonic or any of the other characters in this fic they are owned by Sega. So don't try and sue me.

Chapter 1

Sonics' POV

I can't stop thinking about her. I don't know what's happening to me. She's constantly on my mind. She seems to be avoiding me lately and i thought that would make me happier but i feel like i'm going crazy, could it be..........do i love her? No. That can't be it. Why after all this time do i find myself unable to think of anything but her? She's just annoying and clingy isn't she? God Sonic snap out of it!

Just then Tails walked into the lounge from his workshop.

"Hey, Sonic." he said as he looked towards the couch where Sonic currently lay thinking. "You ok?" He noticed that his best friend whom he also considered as a brother looked sort of deep in thought and that normally meant something was troubling him.

Sonic looked up at Tails from the couch. "I'm fine little buddy. Just thinking bout how hungry i am." He tried to give a trademark grin and a wink but only resulted in achieving a strange look from his younger Kitsane friend.

Tails could tell that something was bothering him but decided he would leave it. He knew Sonic would only try to shrug it off. "If you want, i could make some chilli dogs." He said.

"Just what the doctor ordered." Replied Sonic.


Amys' POV

I can't take it anymore. I can't do anything to make him like me. I've tried everything, nothing works. I can't look at him anymore without feeling that i want to cry because no matter how much i love him he will never feel the same about me. That's why i haven't spoken to him. The pain i feel inside is too great. I guess i just need to move on and try not to think about him but god is it hard. Especially earlier on when he said hello and gave me that grin of his. I just said hi and then walked off as fast as i could back home. He looked shocked but i just knew that if i stopped and spoke to him i would break down into floods of tears. I can't let that happen. I don't want him just to take pity on me and think that he has an obligation to comfort me everytime he sees me. I think it's time to move on and let him have the freedom he so craves and if that includes not having me around to hold him back then so be it. I'm nothing more than an annoyance to him and he's much happier without me.

She then broke down sobbing into her pillow, she sobbed and sobbed until she was unable to sob anymore. She then took a deep breath and stood up. She looked at herself in the mirror.

God, i look a state. I suppose i better get cleaned up.

She sighed and brushed her delicate soft quills from her face, matted there from the lengthly sobbing. She walked into the bathroom and splashed her beautiful face with cold, fresh water. As she dried her face with her cotton face cloth she looked into the mirror again.

Amy Rose, she thought. This is the last time that you will cry over that hedgehog. She lifted up the phone and dialled the only person she could think of in this sort of situation.

"Hello." Came the voice at the other end.

"Hi, It's Amy. Could you come over i really need to talk to you about your proposition?"

"Of Course Sugar. Finally came to you senses? I'll be right over!" Stated Rouge.

What offer has Rouge made to Amy? Will Sonic stop denying the obvious and tell Amy his true feelings before it's to late? My 1st Fanfic, no flames please. But let me know what you think. If you all like it enough i will do more.