Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Realisation ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer note: I do not own Sonic and co but if anyone wants to sign the rights for them to me then go ahead. That would be way cool. lol.

Thanks to all who reviewed, love you all. Hugs and kisses all round. xxxooo

Chapter 12

Sonic vs Vex

Vex made the first move. He grinned at Sonic and then transformed into a cheetah. He immediately charged at Sonic and pounced. Sonic moved out of the way at the last minute which only enraged Vex more. The blue speedster smirked when he saw how angry Vex had become.

"You've gotta be faster than that to beat Sonic the Hedgehog!"

"Don't worry Sonic. I'm more than a match for you."

"Ha. We'll have to see about that."

Sonic then proceeded to spindash at great speed towards Vex. Vex transformed into a lion and extended his claws towards the approaching Sonic. It was a direct hit on both counts. Sonic had spindashed directly into Vex and sent him flying but Vex had managed to scrath Sonic as well and had caused deep claw marks on his chest and arms. They both flew in the opposite directions of one another. Sonic landing on his back holding his chest and Vex landing on his front winded, battered and bruised.

"Had enough yet?" said Sonic smirking and standing up to face him still holding his chest.

"Not by a long shot! I'm gonna take you down Sonic and this time you won't survive." Vex also stood up holding his stomach and trying to regain his breath.

Amy was standing on the sidelines of the battle still watching. She was considerably worried about Sonics' injuries but knew better than to interupt during this heated battle, she just sat, waited and hoped that Sonic would be victorious.

"Well Vex, Give me your best shot!"

Vex then ran towards Sonic. He did not transform but stayed in his normal form. As he got closer he leapt into the air as did Sonic they both threw a number of kicks and punches some reaching their target and also some not. They both had recieved numerous hits from one another and were tiring. Sonic and Vex jumped up at each other again and both of them landed a punch on the others' face. Each of them fell back but got straight back up. They now stood glaring at one another.

"Your tougher than i thought Vex but i'm still gonna kick your ass."

"Ha ha ha(evil laugh). You think you can beat me. You didn't beat me when i fucked your chick. How you gonna beat me now?"

Sonics' face dropped and he looked towards Amy. The tears were welling up in his eyes.

"No, Sonic. Don't listen to him! I didn't, i would never. I love you, not him. Please believe me. He's trying this cheap trick to get at you."

"I don't know what to believe. You were with him for nearly 6 months. Can you honestly say you didn't sleep with him?"

"Yes, i can honestly say i didn't. I always had you on my mind, i was never able to get you out of it. How can you believe him over me?"

"I'm sorry Ames. You're right. You're worth so much more than that. You must have known deep down that he was a creep. I'm sorry i doubted you." He looked towards Vex. "And as for you. You are gonna pay for that."

Sonic then spindashed at an alarming speed. He hit Vex dead on, Sonic was too quick and he wasn't able to dodge this time. He landed with a loud thud on the ground, he was shouting in pain.

"OK, Sonic. You beat me! Now finish it!"

"No. I won't. No matter how much i hate you for trying to hurt Amy i will not stoop to your level but i will warn you that if i see you again i will kill you, understand!"

Vex just smirked at Sonic until Sonic picked him up by the collar of his shirt. He whispered with a nasty look in his eyes and gritted teeth. "I WILL KILL YOU, UNDERSTAND!"

Vex realised that Sonic was not joking and he simply nodded with a terrified look in his eyes before Sonic dropped him to the ground again. "GOOD!" He stated simply.

Sonic turned around and was greeted by Amy cuddle-tackling him to the ground.

He laughed and said, "Wow, Ames. I am a bit sore you know."

Amy looked really worried. "I'm sorry Sonic. Did i hurt you?"

Sonic laughed again. "No it's ok. Just be gentle, i'm a bit tender right now."

"Ok." She said smiling as she wrapped her arms around him with care not to hurt him.

Sonic put his arms around her too and kissed her on top of her head. He then put his finger under her chin and raised her head gently. "You know when i said i loved you, i meant it."

"I love you too, Sonic." She said looking into his eyes.

He felt the urge to kiss her and could hold it in no longer. He moved his head closer to her and tilted his head to the side slightly. Amy realised what was about to happen and simply closed her eyes and braced herself. After what seemed like eternity to both of them their lips met and they could feel their hearts racing. Sonic then brushed her lips with his tongue and she happily obliged and allowed him entrance. The kiss was becoming more and more heated. Sonic pressed his lips firmer onto hers and she returned the gesture. It was the most amazing experience for them both. Sure they had kissed other people but none of that had come close to this. It was intense yet calming, soft yet firm and just felt so perfect as if they were destined. It was as if they could tell all this just through that one kiss.

"Huh hmmmm. Guys, We need to get the hell outta here." They both broke the kiss and looked at a happy but embarrassed Hex.

"Sorry, Hex." Said Amy a massive blush forming on her cheeks.

"Yeah, we sorta forgot you were there." Sonic was also blushing intensely.

"We better get the gear to get your lovely accessory off." Hex said pointing to her cufflet.

"Do you know where it is?" asked Sonic.

"Yeah just in the main lab there." Hex pointed towards the door at the end of the corridor.

"Cool, let's go."

Sonic then draped one of Hexs' arms over his shoulder as he was still having problems walking. They walked towards the end of the corridor and into the lab. When they walked in they saw a massive room. The space was mostly taken up by large metal tables covered in Robot parts etc..... but one wall of the lab had what looked like built in lockers.

"See that wall over there Amy?"

"Yeah."

"It's stored over there, number 37 but you'll need a key."

"Don't count on it." She said smirking. She walked over to locker 37 and used a swift, hard, Tae Kwon Doe kick on the door. It immediately broke the lock and the door fell to the floor. Amy reached inside and pulled out the device. It was pretty small, it almost looked like a magnet. She held the device up to her wrist where the cufflet was and pressed the release button on the device. The cufflet dropped to the floor.

"Yes, now i can kick some badnik butt!" She shouted excited.

"Well let's get the hell outta here, and it won't hurt to look for a self-destruct button on the way out. We can rid Mobius of this montrosity and Robotropolis once and for all." Smirked Sonic.

"Let's do it." Added Hex. "Well i'll tag along and help you look. I know i can't fight in this state."

They exited the lab. Sonic was still aiding Hex with walking and Amy was up in front now more than capable of looking after herself. They started to follow the exit signs once more. They were about to turn into the third corridor they had walked when Amy stopped.

"What's up Ames?" asked Sonic.

"If we're gonna destroy this base we'll need to head up to Eggmans' Control room. That's the only place the self-desruct button could be."

"Your right but we need to get Hex outta here."

"It's okay i'll take him out." They all turned and saw Rouge flying behind them.

"It's about time you got here!" stated Sonic grinning.

"Hey, i was looking all over for you guys. This place isn't exactly tiny you know!"

"Rouge. I missed you. I'm glad to see your ok." Said Amy.

"You know me. I'm too damn hot to get caught." (lol, see how that rhymed).

"You two girls gonna chat or we gonna get this done." smirked Sonic.

"Sorry" they said in unison.

Rouge flew over and lifted Hex. "I'll see you guys outside. Good luck."

"Yeah, Good luck and kick some ass for me." Laughed Hex.

"We will." said Amy and Sonic in unison.

They watched as Rouge flew off with Hex and then they turned in the opposite direction. Sonic lifted Amy bridal style and started to run towards Eggmans control room.

"What are you doing Sonic?"

"We'll get there quicker this way and i like holding you like this because you always put your arms around my neck."

Amy blushed and smiled. "Ok. I like it too. I love being in your arms especially when your running fast. I understand why you love to run. I feel so carefree."

"Well then. No more complaining!" He laughed.

They finally arrived at the control room and stopped at the door.

"You ready?" asked Sonic.

"As i'll ever be."

Sonic slowly opened the door and peered inside. He saw no one.

This is almost too easy. He thought.

They both crept in and started to search the massive control panel for the self-destruct button.

"Hah, i've found it." called out Amy. "Great," she said sarcastically, "we need the password to activate it."

"Hmmm. Have you tried Maria?"

"Yeah."

"Eggman?"

"Yeah."

"What about Robotnik?"

"Yeah." Amy thought for a moment. "I have electrical power. Maybe i can override it."

"Ok. Be careful."

She charged her electrical power and put her hand over the screen. She concentrated hard. After about two minutes she was about to give up but the screen suddenly changed and brought up the message 'password override'. This was then replaced by a window asking how long to set the timer for.

"How long will i set it for?"

"Hang on. I'll make sure everyone's out of the building." He took his walkie talkie out of his trouser pocket.

"Come in, Rouge."

"Reading you, Sonic."

"Is everyone out and accounted for?"

"Yeah all except Eggman."

"That's fine by me. We're gonna set the self destruct so get to a safe distance."

"Roger that. Over and out!"

"Ok, set it for ten minutes."

Amy set the timer and a warning system was activated. A loud siren could be heard and red flashing lights were going off everywhere. "Ok, done. Let's get outta here."

"I'll second that." Sonic grabbed Amy and sped off carrying her bridal style as he made his way to the exit. They eventually made it to the exit and went outside. Sonic placed Amy down.

"We've still got about 8 minutes. We'll get to a safe distance no problem. We can just walk away."

"You sure about that Sonic?" The two hedgehogs turned around to see Eggman in his Egg carrier flying above something much more sinister looking, CYBERNOVA!

DUN. DUN. DUN. Oh dear! Will they get out of this one alive? That my friends, would be telling. lol. Well, tell me what you thought. No flames please.