Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Imaginary ❯ Escape ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

disclaimer: all characters in this story belong to sonic x, sega, and 4kids entertainment. I don't own any of them

Bokkun stares longingly out the window at the city beyond the forest, and beyond the white sandy beach. He's gone over the escape countless times in his head but never has the courage to go though with it. He constantly thinks about that one single day.
A Tale of Bokkun
Ch.1
Escape
Sonic does another homing attack at one of the robots, while Eggman fires at him. Tails, Amy, and Cream are helping out Sonic. Bokkun is throwing bombs in every direction, laughing as he does. It was a nice big fight in the central of the city. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw her, the angel in orange, Cream the Rabbit. To Bokkun she was the most beautiful thing in the world. He became hypnotized by her beauty. “-Owie!” he yelped for Sonic had just nailed him with a homing attack.
“*Growl* I'll get you back for that!” he said throwing a bomb directly at him. He easily doges it with a smirk on his face, Bokkun became very frustrated and continued throwing bombs every were. But as he does he still has his eyes locked on Cream. Looking away when ever she glanced at him. He loves Cream, pure and simple.
But he can never express those feelings they were just to different. He is an impolite bomb throwing bot. She is a polite, cute, and peaceful little bunny. They were much to different to be together. But soon his feelings for her will be reveled.

---that night---

“Doctor?” said Bokkun to Eggman. “Yes?” ”I need to talk to you about something” “what is it?” Eggman said in a I really don't care kinda way. “I seem to be...experiencing emotions.” said Bokkun. ”like?” said Eggman “like happiness, sadness, fear... love. Are they normal for a robot?”
For a moment Eggman did not answer. ”Also I have dreams, robots can`t have dreams, can they?” Bokkun added”*sigh* Bokkun,” he said finally” its about time I told you the truth”. “Truth, doctor?” “You were created more than you were built” said Eggman. ”what do you mean, doctor?” Bokkun asked confused.
“ You are not a robot, you're flesh and bone.” Eggman explained. ”W-What?” Bokkun stuttered in disbelief. “Your kinda like a clone, similar to Shadow, only there's just one of you“ .At that moment variety of emotions rushed though his head, sadness, happiness, betrayal, fear, but mostly excitement. Then Bokkun did something Eggman didn't expect, he hugged him.
“Umm...Bokkun what are you doing?” Eggman asked slightly embarrassed.” I'm sorry, I'm just so happy” Bokkun said with a big grin on his face. He flew giggling up to the robots' room and told Metal Sonic, who was the closest thing to a brother he had, every thing. But he was in a I really could care less attitude. Bokkun remained happy for many hours.

------

He had been to this place before he was, very happy here. It was a beautiful meadow with a rainbow of flowers .The clouds were pink like cotton candy, and The sky was purple. It was a place he could relax and forget his worries. It was always sunny and warm, and there was always a smile on his face when he was there. This place was his favorite place in the world.
But then something different happened. Over the hill came a wave of dead flowers, the sky turned red, and the clouds turned black and rained ash. He became very afraid. He headed towards the ruins of the city that suddenly appeared. There was dead people every were. Sonic and friends bodies were scattered all over the city. Then he herd a familiar shriek , Cream. He followed her voice to an ally way were he saw her cornered by a large robot. She was on her knees bruised and bleeding, it was a horrific sight. She let out one last cry before she was shot though the heart. She collapsed in a pool of blood. He was shaken from what he had just seen he got down on his knees and began cried. This was no longer the place he loved. The place he went to relax, was gone. He couldn't be there a minute longer. Bokkun...woke up.
He instantly sat up in bed, he though to himself for a minute then got up. He began stuffing things into his messenger bag which woke up Metal Sonic.” ugg, whatchya doin'?” asked Metal half asleep. “I'm leaving this place”. ”For real this time?” for Bokkun had told Metal many times he was running away but never had actually gone though with it. ”Defiantly” Bokkun replied with confidence.
Bokkun flung his bag over his shoulder and head toward the window “you know that Eggman is gonna be furious” he warned “I don't care!”. “It also means we'll be enemies”. Those words made Bokkun freeze. The room was silent for a long while. Finally Bokkun said “I'm sorry. But I really want this...good-bye...Metal....I really am sorry.” Bokkun flies out the window towards the forest. Towards the city. And away from the base.
Metal is sad to see the little guy go he remembers a time in which no one remembered his birth/created day.
 
--- flash back---
 
“You have a birthday?” said Metal Knuckles. “You had a birth?” said Tails Doll.
Metal Sonic was upset no one remembered he walked down the hall gloomily. Then Bokkun flew up to him with a big grin on his face. “I don't suppose you know what day it is.” Metal said rather dryly. “Yeah I do stupid it's your birthday.” Bokkun said. “Here ya go” he said showing him a bad drawing of Metal he did. “Uh… thanks” Metal said finally
 
--- flash back over ---
 
Metal smiled (which is very rare for him) he was sad to see Bokkun go but if it made him happy… Then he wished him the best of luck.

Hi this is my 2nd fan fic please review and rate it. It will get continued with more drama and romance. I hope you enjoyed it. bye-bye. nya*