Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Power Trip ❯ Kidnapped ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Kidnapped

Sonic was currently lounged adjacent to his room window, with one leg hanging loosely on the ledge. 'Morning time can be so boring sometimes,' He thought to himself, followed by a sigh. He hated days that began like this! As a matter of fact, the past few weeks had been just like this! Absolutely nothing has been happening. He hated to admit it, but he kind of wished the good old Egghead would do something to lighten up the mood. He enjoyed saving the world and getting all the praise from the citizens' of City Hall and people all around the world. There was nothing more satisfying than hearing the people chant his name after he did a good deed...well except when Amy Rose chants his name with joy and excitement of course.

"
Sonic..."

Sonic turned tow
ards his pink hedgehog at the mention of his name and noticed that she was staring at him with half lidded eyes. She had woken up when she felt that Sonic's warmth was no longer surrounding her figure. He nodded towards her, signifying that he was listening.

"Why are you up so early? It's eight in the morning..." Amy questioned, followed
shortly by a soft yawn.

"Heh...I just ain't tired anymore..." Came the blue hedgehog
's reply as he hopped of the window's ledge and strode towards Amy.

He gazed at Amy with glistering bright green eyes that always seemed to enchant her to the point that she lost track of just how long she had been staring back. Sonic chuckled softly as he extended his right hand towards the entranced pink hedgehog and tilted her h
ead upwards by placing his hand under her chin. Sonic proceeded to pull Amy into a fierce but passionate kiss, making Amy melt with pleasure. Before Amy knew it, Sonic had already turned away from her.

"Why don't you get out of bed and get yourself ready to join me downstairs for breakfast?" Sonic began
as he sat off the bed, "We can then hang out at our beach," he finished as he left his room and headed down the very long set of stairs that would lead him to the kitchen.

"Oh that hedgehog..." Amy groaned
out with frustration as she tossed the bed covers aside and got out of the bed, "He always gets me all worked up just to run away..."

As she made her way to the bathroom, she mumbled incoherent words before closing the door.
 
 
X-X-X-x-x-x-x-X-X-X
As Sonic arrived down stairs, the first thing that greeted him was the disturbing sight of a male fox and a female rabbit making out on the kitchen table. They were at least fully clothed unlike a few weeks ago when they were half naked from the waist up...but that's another story.

"Tails!" Sonic shouted with
irritation, making the fox and rabbit break their lip lock and look at him with "innocent" smiles. "What did I tell you about making out on the table?"

"That
it was okay if we were fully clothed?" came the fox's smart ass reply, which earned him a heated glare from his friend.

Sonic rubbed his forehead with frustration
at the fox's lack of maturity, "Tails..." He warned, making said fox jolt off Cream, "Get yourself and that rabbit of yours off the damned table before I shove you both off!"

Not wanting to deal with Sonic's fury, Tails and Cream hurriedly complied to his request and sat properly on the nearby chairs.

After a few more killer glances from the blue hedgehog, he proceeded to enter the kitchen and begin
to get things out of the fridge to start breakfast. That's right, he was going to cook! Sonic had so much time lately to himself that he took some cooking lessons from his favorite pink hedgehog.

"So have you guys
eaten anything yet?"

"Nope!" replied the fox and rabbit simultaneously
with eagerness.

"Figures since you two don't seem to think with your heads at all..." Sonic trailed off as he
slapped the bacon on the pan to fry and then started scrambling the eggs that he cracked open seconds ago. Cream and Tails just grinned innocently once again.

Shortly after
, Sonic placed everything he cooked on the table for everybody to get their grub on! Not long after, Amy came down the stairs and joined the trio.
 
 
X-X-X-x-x-x-x-X-X-X

The four heroes are now relaxing at Sonic's own personal beach. Amy, who was lying on a slanted chair alongside Sonic, was wearing a pink and white dotted two-piece bikini, along with a pair of pink sunglasses that are shaded black and are fashionably shaped like stars. Sonic was just wearing a blue pair of boxers and blue sunglasses. Tails wore a pair of loose shorts that had his name crafted all over it and Cream wore her peach colored two-piece bikini that was covered with small white bunny designs. They were both lying down on a big orange blanket that they had placed on the sandy ground.

"
I'm bored…" Cream complained, followed by a long sigh.

"
Me too…" Tails agreed, with the same tone.

Both of them haven't been doing much lately either. Ever since Tails and Cream became a couple, he become a little lazy and stopped making the advanced technologies he used to love so much. At least that's what our blue hero thought. But the fact remained that his tornado two was sitting in their garage, collecting dust with absolutely no improvement what so ever. He did tell Sonic that he was currently working on a brand new invention that would blow his mind. When Sonic had asked if he could take a look at it, Tails just shook his head no, saying that he wanted to show him when he was at least almost completed with it. This all happened like a month ago, so he already knew that Sonic didn't believe he was actually working on anything. But he is and so, in the mean time, he was going to reveal another thing later on today that he created. It could end up being quite useful for Sonic to use when he's in a tight spot. Knowing Sonic like he did, he knew that Sonic would become extremely excited as soon as he saw what his new invention was.

Cream shifted roughly in the fox's arms, so she could bring him out of his deep thoughts. Just like the rabbit expected, Tails took the bait and looked at her with
a questionable glaze.

"What is it?" Tails asked but instantly froze upon seeing the look the rabbit was giving him .

Cream
stared at him with burning lustful eyes, which caused the two tailed fox to shiver with delight.

Cream grounded herself against Tails roughly, making him
shudder with pure pleasure.

"Why
- Why do you do this to me?" Tails managed to gasped out as he rolled his eyes at the pleasure he felt in his loins.

"Because it's soooo fun..." Cream
bit her lips with want which then was followed by a sexy soft giggle as she continued to instigating her fox. "And…" she shoved Tails forward, thus causing him to flop against the ground. She then proceeded to climb on top of the still shivering fox. "I like my little witty fox-boy very much..." She finished ever so softly and proceeded to-

"Ohhh hell no!" Shouted a certain blue hedgehog, hence making Cream instantly jolt off the
incredibly aroused fox.

Sonic glared at Tails and Cream, as they gave him their typical innocent grin.

"Tails, Cream, stop doing that behind my back damn it! I really don't want to turn around and see that crap! Is it so hard for you two to go to your room
s?" Sonic inquired with a frown and his hands on his hips.

"Will it help if I say it was Cream who instigated me?" Tails replied with a question of his own, thus receiving a nasty glare from his rabbit.

"No, but answer me this Tails…" Sonic began as he was preparing himself for the next question he is going to ask his long time friend. He feared that he was not going to like the answer to his question. "I know you both have been make out from the times
I caught you both at it...but…did you guys go all the way?" he spat out right in the end.

Amy tipped her sunglasses down and looked at the two young teenagers as she too was intrigued to know the answer to her hedgehog's question.

Tails gulped, but thought thoroughly before he said something that might anger the blue hedgehog even more than he already was. Cream just blushed a deep shade of red. "Y-Yeah….and before you ask, yes more than once..." Tails whispered at the end.

"Damn…" Sonic cursed as Amy sighed with disappointment. "Tails, you better have been using protection or I swear to god I will-"

"-Don't worry I have been! " Tails cut in quickly, "Never forget.." he added

"Tails! What the heck has happened to you!" Sonic hollered loudly, making Tails flinch. "You know what... don't answer that…" he faltered as he turned away from the fox with disappointment. "Just be careful…"He finished as he then made his way back to Amy and flopped down on the slanted chair beside her.

Tails flattened himself on the soft sand with a frown. Cream stood beside Tails with a bother
some look on her face. "Tails…. I'm really sorry…" she said softly, with her now downcast eyes.

Tails's left ear puckered up making Cream turn her attention towards him. The two tailed fox then sighed, starting to feel disappointed in himself. "Sonic's right..."

Cream stared at him with questionable eyes, "Really?"

"Yeah," Came the fox's reply, "I have been acting ridiculously for a long time now..."

"Y-Your kidding right?" Cream asked with disbelief.

"No...I have to stop acting like a childish teenage and act like my age..." Tails focused at the bright blue sky for a few minutes before then looking directly at his beautiful rabbit with complete seriousness written
on his face.

"Cream..."

"Yeah?"

"Let's go to our room so we could finished what we started!" Tails said as he broke into a wide grin.

"Wow…you really had me there for a second with your determined look!"
 
"Heh heh…" Tails scratched behind his furry head with a cheesy grin.
 
 
X-X-X-x-x-x-x-X-X-X

The morning came and went and before they knew it, it was past noon time. Sonic opened his eyes and immediately shut them back down when the sun's ray hit him directly. Apparently, he had fallen into a heavy sleep without him noticing because the pink hedgehog was nowhere near him anymore. Sonic smiled warmly when he spotted her near the beach's water surface, looking at the horizon ahead. The wind was blowing her quills softly back and forth as the sun's light was hitting her firm frame, which made her look completely stunning. He always loved staring at her while she was in her own world.

Sonic's concentration on Amy was broken when he heard a female laughter
nearby. Tails and Cream were talking among themselves and apparently, Tails had said something that made the rabbit brake into a fit of giggles.

"Tails, Cream, I'm going to go order pizza for lunch right now, does that sound good to you both?" Sonic asked towards the end.

"Yeah sure..." Tails answered for Cream and himself as he then continued to talk about whatever they were talking about.

Sonic knew that Amy would be alright with pizza today because she hasn't had it for months now.

As Sonic entered his mansion, he stopped instantly as he saw a half eaten jelly filled donut on the floor. He growled something that sounded like "Tails" and then proceeded to picks up the half piece of donut and toss it in the garbage can before making his way towards the phone on the kitchen counter. He dialed the phone number for his favorite pizza place and waited for a while before he finally got an answer.

"Thank you for calling Pizza World, where we make the greatest tasting pizza, state your order please
." A male voice said from the phone's receiver.

"Yeah, I would like a-"

"Ahhhh! Help
! Sonnniiccc!" a voice he knew very well shouted at the top of her lungs.

Our blue hero instantly dropped the phone and bolted off towards the source of the scream. As he was almost out the mansion's entrance, he believed god wasn't on his side because he ended up slipped on the remaining jelly that had been left behind from the donut he picked up just moments ago. He ended up landing flat on his back, on the hard concrete floor with a loud thud.

"Damn! Why didn't I clean
the rest of that crap up!" Sonic growled with frustration as he stroked his back to ease his pain and quickly flipped back upon his feet and then broke to a sprint towards the exit.

"The hell…." Sonic whispered with confusion
evident in his voice as the first thing he saw was a tear filled Cream tending a certain unconscious two tailed fox on the sandy ground.

Sonic hurriedly headed towards Cream and questio
n her while also looking around. "What happened here? And where is Amy!" he demanded.

Cream just sniffled softly as tears continued to stream down her now puffy eyelids.

"Answer me Cream!" He demanded once again with worry and fear in his eyes.

Cream sniffled a few more times before beginning to speak, "I-I'm n-not completely sure!" Cream then paused because a rather powerful hiccup burst out of her, "One s-second I was talking to Tails and then the next I was shoved down towards the ground! By the time I had gotten up, I already saw Tails down and out! and Amy was..." She couldn't finish her last words because her hysterical cries had prevented her from doing so.

However, Sonic didn't need to hear the last word to
understand what the rabbit wanted to tell him.

"Gone...just gone..."

To BeContinued...